Sent from my SM-J510FN using Tapatalk

ibeendrakein
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DaniPringleLipSutti - The Dorky Burberry Shenanigans | P

Post by ibeendrakein »

poiuytrewq123 wrote:omg her commenting on how white her hands were was so embarrassing :? :? did she really not notice until now after months of facetuning pictures with her white hands all over her brown face?

I have a general question, does anyone here use fake tan on the regular like beauty gurus do? I tried to do it for a while but no way was it ever a habit I could keep up every single week. I'm not even particularly busy (uni student) but still have never felt like its worth the effort even though I'm super pale, but so many beauty gurus are doing it constantly and can't stand the idea of people seeing their real skin colour and I was wondering if anyone is like that in real life? Lol is there any way to start an OT thread about the unrealistic expectations of BGs and youtubers in general? I have so much more I could say about this and want to hear what others think :D
I actually do! I’m naturally a redhead so I have literally zero melanin and can’t tan naturally in any way shape or form. I’ve fake tanned regularly since 2013. I also have been blonde since 2015 and super light colored hair with white skin looks extremely washed out and I get so insecure if I have to wear shorts and my legs are literally white. I feel 1,000 times more confident and happier with my appearance when i’m tanned. I use Fake Bake Darker and they come in packs of 2 for around $25-30 on Amazon. One bottle usually lasts me 2 months. I apply it after every shower and sometimes before bed if I want to look extra tan. I’m 5’10 and tanning my entire body usually takes 3-6 minutes. I know this bc I always listen to music while putting it on and can only get thru one or two songs before i’m done. Not much of a hassle and super worth it for me! I also work 10 hour shifts Friday-Sunday and go to uni during the week. Doesn’t take up much time at all. Hope this was informative. :D

cheesecakelover
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by cheesecakelover »

ibeendrakein wrote:
poiuytrewq123 wrote:omg her commenting on how white her hands were was so embarrassing :? :? did she really not notice until now after months of facetuning pictures with her white hands all over her brown face?

I have a general question, does anyone here use fake tan on the regular like beauty gurus do? I tried to do it for a while but no way was it ever a habit I could keep up every single week. I'm not even particularly busy (uni student) but still have never felt like its worth the effort even though I'm super pale, but so many beauty gurus are doing it constantly and can't stand the idea of people seeing their real skin colour and I was wondering if anyone is like that in real life? Lol is there any way to start an OT thread about the unrealistic expectations of BGs and youtubers in general? I have so much more I could say about this and want to hear what others think :D
I actually do! I’m naturally a redhead so I have literally zero melanin and can’t tan naturally in any way shape or form. I’ve fake tanned regularly since 2013. I also have been blonde since 2015 and super light colored hair with white skin looks extremely washed out and I get so insecure if I have to wear shorts and my legs are literally white. I feel 1,000 times more confident and happier with my appearance when i’m tanned. I use Fake Bake Darker and they come in packs of 2 for around $25-30 on Amazon. One bottle usually lasts me 2 months. I apply it after every shower and sometimes before bed if I want to look extra tan. I’m 5’10 and tanning my entire body usually takes 3-6 minutes. I know this bc I always listen to music while putting it on and can only get thru one or two songs before i’m done. Not much of a hassle and super worth it for me! I also work 10 hour shifts Friday-Sunday and go to uni during the week. Doesn’t take up much time at all. Hope this was informative. :D
same here. it helps me hide some body imperfections especially when going out somewhere

Sent from my LGK20 using Tapatalk

PostAlone99
Informer
Informer

Post by PostAlone99 »

I used to fake tan with Bondi sands and then st tropez but yeah it’s super time consuming. Stained the shit out of my bedsheets and made them forever smell like coconut and I used to get really self conscious that I’d have streaks or patches. Kind of like if you have hair extensions you get self conscious people will see your clips/tapes(if you know what I mean) Plus then when I WASNT tanned I felt like I never looked that great so I just stopped using it because I didn’t want to feel like I had to always be tanned to feel pretty and good about myself.

PostAlone99
Informer
Informer

Post by PostAlone99 »

PostAlone99 wrote:

I used to fake tan with Bondi sands and then st tropez but yeah it’s super time consuming. Stained the shit out of my bedsheets and made them forever smell like coconut and I used to get really self conscious that I’d have streaks or patches. Kind of like if you have hair extensions you get self conscious people will see your clips/tapes(if you know what I mean) Plus then when I WASNT tanned I felt like I never looked that great so I just stopped using it because I didn’t want to feel like I had to always be tanned to feel pretty and good about myself.
BUT I definitely still like to use self tan for events or special outings

lizard_queen
Talker
Talker

DaniPringleLipSutti - The Dorky Burberry Shenanigans | Pt 35

Post by lizard_queen »

Double post soz

gamergirl
Debater
Debater

Post by gamergirl »

50 Shades Of Salad wrote:
cinnamondonut wrote:Image
https://i.imgur.com/yzbi0CL.png

lol
hahaha Talia HAS to be intentionally shading Dani with that!!!
She probably is tbh. Talias boyfriend is one of the sidemen with 7 mil subscribers so tea i dunno why she would even bother with dani and her dying channel. I don't see them interact on social media probably purely they dont circulate in the social media social circles and danis bf is outside in normie life.

mirnica
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by mirnica »

I guess someone saw Talias tweets ;)
Also, the first one was deleted. ImageImage

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

princessredxo
Learner
Learner

Post by princessredxo »

:rofl:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

vs1997
Learner
Learner

Post by vs1997 »

princessredxo wrote::rofl:
This is definitely Talia shading Dani, since Dani uploaded a favourites video.
Talia finally realized how shitty Dani's content action is. Good for her on ditching Dani and moving on.
Dani is probably super jealous Talia has an Instagram/YouTube boyfriend and she's stuck with Nick who isn't one for social media
It's funny how desperate Dani is, lol

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

princessredxo
Learner
Learner

Post by princessredxo »

vs1997 wrote:
Talia finally realized how shitty Dani's content action is. Good for her on ditching Dani and moving on.
Dani is probably super jealous Talia has an Instagram/YouTube boyfriend and she's stuck with Nick who isn't one for social media

Do you think it could have anything to do with Dani not promoting Talia’s merch? Like talia was alwaysss wearing and promoting Dani’s clothing and lashes and Dani hasn’t even mentioned talia’s merch. Dani is the worst friend ever.

poiuytrewq123
Learner
Learner

Post by poiuytrewq123 »

Untitled.jpg
finally watching her NY vlog, homegirl literally looks like a muppet. Stop getting fillers dani pleaseeee and then give up the blurring filters and fake tan and editing your eye colour and you'll look nice seriously!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

phrophro
Talker
Talker

Post by phrophro »

poiuytrewq123 wrote:
Untitled.jpg
finally watching her NY vlog, homegirl literally looks like a muppet. Stop getting fillers dani pleaseeee and then give up the blurring filters and fake tan and editing your eye colour and you'll look nice seriously!
Ummm that's quite literally terrifying. She looks dead inside.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
:HK:

PeachFlavoredFanta
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by PeachFlavoredFanta »

OKAAAAAY TAAAALIARRRR we see you opening your eyes with the subtweets :rofl: :rofl:

PeachFlavoredFanta
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

I've experimented with tons of self-tanner throughout the years because of freebies I got at work. Basically it does become hard to do the hands and you can't really control the streakiness, no matter how much the brand promises. The in-shower ones with the gradual-tanning formula are best even though they had a few extra minutes to your shower and take a little longer to show up. The drugstore Juergens-in shower gradual tanner one is great and the st. Tropez gradual in-shower one below is good too if you have a few extra bucks. Dani's tan always bothers me haha. Looks so orange. and then her skin looks pale and dead when she doesn't have it.

https://www.target.com/p/jergens-natura ... src=aw.ds
https://www.sephora.com/product/in-show ... an-P397060

Pleiadian Starseed
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Pleiadian Starseed »

[quote="Alikins"]OMG that bloody accent. It kept going in and out and changing so it sounded like she was from different regions. Does she not realise how stupid she sounds.

Also funny how she talks about cutting out dairy this past month but we saw her eating pizza while she was in NYC. Not to mention it comes after Maddie did an honest post roughly 2 weeks ago about her skin and how she was cutting out dairy. Dani, you will never be Maddie. She is an absolute sweetheart. I won't even go into what I think you are.[/qu

I know it's absolutely ridiculous! This girl talks like she has split personalities like there are different people in her head all talking at the same time and getting jumbled up as it's not consistent. I just don't get it, it suddenly started a couple of weeks ago. I think it's down to desperation, her views are dropping. It reminds me of watching "One flew over the cuckoo's nest" I think she believes she is cool and sounds cool and trendy. She is the furthest from trendy that I can think of, she thinks she's being funny but she's just not funny at all. That silly pretend laugh thing she does in the middle of talking is really weird too, just so fake. I have never heard anyone do that before, not sure why she does it. The editing is stupid too. I just can't get over the fact that when she watches it back that she doesn't realise what she sounds and looks like. She also ate ice cream on a trip a couple weeks ago, lying as usual.

nevred
Debater
Debater

Post by nevred »

"Obsessed with wearing trousers"????? Does she even realize how dumb she sounds?
What's next? Being obsessed with breathing air?

pug-in-ugg
Learner
Learner

Post by pug-in-ugg »

nevred wrote:"Obsessed with wearing trousers"????? Does she even realize how dumb she sounds?
What's next? Being obsessed with breathing air?
I feel like there should be a special “booty guru” language added to google translate:
I’m obsessed = meh, it’s ok
I’m absolutely loving it = it was in my PR package
I swear by it = I used it once and already forgot the name
It’s literally... = I am an uneducated idiot
This is everything! = see the sentence above

puginthedark
Lurker
Lurker

Post by puginthedark »

I haven’t been to her channel in ages.

Her views are tragic! She’s barely getting 80k views.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PeachFlavoredFanta
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

princessredxo wrote:
vs1997 wrote:

Do you think it could have anything to do with Dani not promoting Talia’s merch? Like talia was alwaysss wearing and promoting Dani’s clothing and lashes and Dani hasn’t even mentioned talia’s merch. Dani is the worst friend ever.
There was another Dani truth page that I saw pop up recently, not the same as the usual one we post about here and they tagged Talía a few weeks back with evidence showing how she supports Dani’s lash business while getting zip support from Dani for her Maerch

Return to “Danielle Mansutti”