Pig Thigh, Part 4: Kim Kong vs Gingizilla

peachfuzz
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by peachfuzz »

By some miracle, Kim actually took everyone’s tweets and all of our concerns here to heart. Thank goodness!

Also, slightly off topic, but she seems to have issues with past tense verbs. “We’ve consider...” uhhhhhhh. This isn’t the first time she screws up simple verb conjugations.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Pig Thigh, Part 4: Kim Kong vs Gingizilla

Post by Guest »

peachfuzz wrote:Image

By some miracle, Kim actually took everyone’s tweets and all of our concerns here to heart. Thank goodness!

Oh thank fucking god! I’m all for making fun of every stupid decision she makes (including moving out with a man she’s only known 6 months), but when it comes to voluntarily bringing in an innocent being into her life without the proper lifestyle/resources simply due to sheer vanity and selfishness... nope, I will not tolerate it. It’s bad enough that she uses her niece for clout.

peachfuzz
Informer
Informer

Post by peachfuzz »

Sorry for the DP, but what channel are her minions subscribed to? What work ethic? Every other video is a mukbang, and if it isn’t a mukbang, it’s still being filmed in a T-shirt and sweats. There’s no work ethic in setting up a camera and hitting record. I think I’d appreciate her videos a little more if she at least attempted to put some effort in her appearance like she used to.

Also “never serves subpar content?” Literally all of her content is subpar... nothing about her channel is creative, unique, or standout. She is no longer a beauty/fashion/lifestyle guru. Her channel is 90% mukbangs and vlogs, aka the most subpar content to exist on YouTube.

cheesecakess

Post by cheesecakess »

What's with her new twitter icon, does she actually think that it's a flattering picture LOL

also what kind of pointless advice is this ... it doesn't even answer the question. Maybe you shouldn't talk about things you know nothing about kim :?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Post by Guest »

I can’t wait for Pig Thigh the 5-Chin Wonder to realize that people in the cooperate world will not give her ass pats just because she has a YouTube channel or go head-over-heels for her fake-nice “Hi FrIeNdz i’m inNoCenT” attitude. Kim is going to be “the new girl”- basically meaning she’s just a nobody in that building. It’s gonna be interesting when she starts crying at night and annoying tf out of Carblos with her whining just because nobody listened to her stupid ideas during an important meeting lol.

She’s gotten so accustomed to feeling popular in her own little social media world... this bitch is in for a treat.
Last edited by Guest on Sun Jun 10, 2018 12:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

prncsspckl
Talker
Talker

Post by prncsspckl »

one of her followers asked, "how's your relationship changed since living together?"

LOL. it's literally been a week. they probably haven't even warmed up their sides of the bed yet. calm down.

prncsspckl
Talker
Talker

Post by prncsspckl »

Piggly Caliente wrote:

Oh thank fucking god! I’m all for making fun of every stupid decision she makes (including moving out with a man she’s only known 6 months), but when it comes to voluntarily bringing in an innocent being into her life without the proper lifestyle/resources simply due to sheer vanity and selfishness... nope, I will not tolerate it. It’s bad enough that she uses her niece for clout.
sorry dp!

she probably knew that we were right about her not being able to raise a puppy right and ending up with a poor emaciated, ill, miserable lil fella in the future. probably got spooked by the fact that not one of us will hesitate in reporting her fat ass for animal cruelty and neglect so she backed off the idea with her pig tail between her legs bwahahahaha.

LargeMochi
Talker
Talker

Post by LargeMochi »

Random thread name suggestion

Ms. ButteredDrenched Pig Thigh Feat. Carblos the Hog - Pt 5

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

beriberry
Learner
Learner

Post by beriberry »

Also, slightly off topic, but she seems to have issues with past tense verbs. “We’ve consider...” uhhhhhhh. This isn’t the first time she screws up simple verb conjugations.

Lol yea I was about to talk about this too. Maybe cuz some of us including me actually said that if she gets a dog right now we’re gonna call animal services and report her. She knows what she’s capable of and what’s she’s scared of. She can’t do yuckbangs anymore if she’s in jail lol

peeperairsacs
Talker
Talker

Post by peeperairsacs »

I just watched the latest King Crab mukbang and I simultaneously crave crab and want to throw up. Did she seriously eat the whole damn thing herself? Jesus Christ. She's gonna get a shellfish allergy soon if she keeps this up.

prncsspckl
Talker
Talker

Post by prncsspckl »

lol saw this browsing through reddit and immediately thought of kimbo.

straightonedge
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by straightonedge »

prncsspckl wrote:Image

lol saw this browsing through reddit and immediately thought of kimbo.

If you’re the average human who doesn’t know how to handle this situation, then bless their hearts.

If you’re a nasty human being who’s put on a pedestal constantly like Kimbo for doing the bare minimum at everything AND a history of exploitation of suicide victims, then it’s doubly concerning how she probably think that qualifies as actual activism.

Kim needs to never address address suicide again since it’s so clear (at least on our side) she doesn’t give a bloody damn.

daintypetal
Informer
Informer

Post by daintypetal »

I can’t believe her dumb followers ask her advice about moving out with a partner. They have lived together a WEEK. That’s nothing. She literally has no advice to give because she has hardly any experience from it. It’s honestly laughable. Why do her followers even ask her these questions, it’s like they’re so desperate to get attention from her they only ask questions regarding her relationship bc they know she loves to brag and talk about it.

rocky_road2535
Learner
Learner

Post by rocky_road2535 »

[tweet][/tweet]

Look guys, she's moving on from human deaths to animal deaths.... since when was she soo into dogs? i really don't understand this sudden obsession..

cheesecakess

Post by cheesecakess »

rocky_road2535 wrote:[tweet][/tweet]

Look guys, she's moving on from human deaths to animal deaths.... since when was she soo into with dogs? i really don't understand this sudden obsession..
GG called her out on not liking dogs in her previous vlogs, so now she has the prove that she loooooooooves all dogs. Dogs make her so happy you guys!!! even though she's never ever mentioned wanting a dog up until she started playing happy family :roll:

Post by Guest »

^ She’s even asking people about Goldendoodles. Like what is the point in that? Why can’t she just look up videos and photos of them? Has she not heard of Google? What happened to not getting a dog soon?

I honestly think the only reason Kim Kong postponing her dog adoption bullshit is because she couldn’t find a dog cute enough for her liking.

She wants a Golden Retriever/Goldendoodle and I wouldn’t be surprised if she lied about adopting one by calling it a rescue. She wants a dog that fits her unrealistic expectations and Max is just her temporary attention-getter. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post by Guest »

Yup, I just checked Twitter again and realized I was right. Great, guys. It looks like we really do have to report this crazy bitch to the police soon.

Post by Guest »

Yup, I just checked Twitter again and realized I was right. Great, guys. It looks like we really do have to report this crazy bitch to the police soon.

schmooie-boy
Talker
Talker

Post by schmooie-boy »

She does not live across the street from her brother and her landlord would never allow a dog. She lies. Also, I think her mother is against her moving out because during that week she was packing she was tweeting about some sort of drama and so far we haven't seen her mom come visit her at her first apartment. All of a sudden she is hanging out with her sister in law.

There are no apartment complexes on her brother's street. Unless she has another brother?

straightonedge
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by straightonedge »

Kim, the shining example of human sacrifice by ~rescuing~ a dog (notably from an agency that has high standards of care, I agree with the person here who said that saying you are rescuing an animal is just pretentious unless you are physically saving it). She probably went to go check out the pound and couldn't find any mutts that she could pass off as a certain breed and is waiting on the next batch of dogs or seeking out breeders.

She seemingly took the advice not too adopt right now but it looks like she's getting antsy again from her recent tweets. So she might've been lying about waiting for the right time to adopt. Imagine my shock. We know she doesn't know about delayed gratification so she'll probably do something stupid and come home with a big dog not fit for apartment living, or worse, get a small puppy that will one day be a big dog not fit for apartment living (at least grown up dogs are a bit calmer)... You can't even trust Kim with her niece really with her willingness to turn this new boyfriend Carblos into daddy so soon - who knows what kind of person he is - so she'd probably be even more careless with a dog especially given how lazy she is. Ugh.

Kim, if you want to attract even a modicum of respect from us, put off this dog situation until you move into a house with a yard with Carlos within the next year when you've been fired from your cooperate job from not being a good fit & make your income solely from bingeing on camera (if y'all last that long)

Return to “Kim Thai”