Post by monak » Mon Apr 08, 2019 7:47 am

She's an idiot.
She may be a bitch, but she's a genuine bitch with a heart. <3

JMugatu
Informer
Informer

Re: Late for the Tea Part 3

Post by JMugatu » Tue Apr 09, 2019 4:06 pm

:roll: Jesus, this was supposed to be funny?

She needs to quit twitter yesterday....
I like drama and roasting sensitive trolls

Peppa Schmint
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Peppa Schmint » Thu Apr 11, 2019 9:26 am

Soo seems like she was never in the goddamn hospital. She's just as disgusting as Jeffree to use that as an excuse to manipulate her followers and get off the hook for throwing Tea Shill under the bus (which I agree with btw). No wonder her and JS don't get along - they are exactly alike.

Jesters Trix
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Jesters Trix » Thu Apr 11, 2019 12:18 pm

Peppa Schmint wrote:
Thu Apr 11, 2019 9:26 am
Soo seems like she was never in the goddamn hospital. She's just as disgusting as Jeffree to use that as an excuse to manipulate her followers and get off the hook for throwing Tea Shill under the bus (which I agree with btw). No wonder her and JS don't get along - they are exactly alike.
Oooooo is that the tea Dustin was yapping about earlier on twitter? About someone lying about something serious etc? How did we find out this little tidbit? Although I will say quite a few people noted the fact that she was "in the hospital" for all of 6 hours (according to her tweet timeline) so ... yeah I believe it
Call me whatever you want, but don't forget to include "Keyboard Cowgirl" because I enjoy saying ...Image

Tired94
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0

Post by Tired94 » Fri Apr 12, 2019 10:09 pm

Think DD is referring to Daisy Marquez.

AppleBlossom
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by AppleBlossom » Sun Apr 14, 2019 4:03 am

KiwiKwaking wrote:
Mon Apr 01, 2019 8:44 pm
withmylittleeye wrote:
Mon Apr 01, 2019 7:46 pm
The hospital info wasn't coming from her, it was coming from her Teastain. 6 hours. Like I said, she was probably visiting someone.

She was probably grieving for her credibility.

Isn't it interesting how active the GG threads on her latest target becomes? New accounts emerge and start posting in the threads of her enemies.

TeaSpill's thread was dead and now all of a sudden... Transparent AF, TeaSlag.
I know you are not accusing me of being a tea-tard just because I post in the most popular drama channel's fucking thread. :rofl: Why would I bother posting about this bitch here when she never posts and everybody already hates her? Meanwhile TeaShill is sitting pretty on top acting like J*(and Morphe's) personal machine gun. You really going to sit there and tell me you didnt look through the receipts and see blatant fucking J* asslicking? lmfaoooo TeaShill is so far up J*'s ass she is using his prostate as a pillow.

All drama channels are trash and the biggest trash is always on top. Where this bitch was 2 years ago is where TeaShill is now. :roll:
“using his prostate for a pillow” :rofl:

DaylightAmy
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by DaylightAmy » Sun Apr 14, 2019 6:27 am

Just a question - the general rule is that "no drama or commentary channel shall go unscrutinized and they all get their moment in the shade" from my experience... has that never actually happened with HFTT? It seems like she's skating through the minefield of her 'genre' without actually setting off any big explosions... which means she's either not as bad as all the others, or actually so infinitely much worse.
Shredder. Master Splinter. Jackie. Boss. Pancake.

monak
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by monak » Sun Apr 14, 2019 11:24 am

She's irrelevant. They have all pretty much moved away from her. Tea Spill literally moved away from her lol. Her tea is cold. Her soul is rotten. lol

Jesters Trix
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Jesters Trix » Tue Apr 16, 2019 2:40 pm

DaylightAmy wrote:
Sun Apr 14, 2019 6:27 am
Just a question - the general rule is that "no drama or commentary channel shall go unscrutinized and they all get their moment in the shade" from my experience... has that never actually happened with HFTT? It seems like she's skating through the minefield of her 'genre' without actually setting off any big explosions... which means she's either not as bad as all the others, or actually so infinitely much worse.
OT where the hell is your avatar from??? I know it and cannot for the life of me remember!
Call me whatever you want, but don't forget to include "Keyboard Cowgirl" because I enjoy saying ...Image

Peppa Schmint
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Peppa Schmint » Tue Apr 16, 2019 7:52 pm

DaylightAmy wrote:
Sun Apr 14, 2019 6:27 am
Oh she had her moment about 2 years ago when Kuckian had ruined himself and she had the top channel. She became enemies with everyone and they all dogpiled her with harassment and hate videos...I think it destroyed her mentally which is why she barely uploads. Its like she's got some type of ptsd and can't go back to You tube for some reason. Her videos are still making her money (according to her) which is probably why she hasn't just deleted the whole thing

Delet This
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Delet This » Tue Apr 16, 2019 8:42 pm

No. It was pure, unadulterated laziness and a smug personality that lead to the decline in her uploading.

Peppa Schmint
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Peppa Schmint » Wed Apr 17, 2019 9:09 am

I don't think that it's only laziness as she's always furiously posting on her other socials - even while supposedly being in the hospital having a nervous breakdown. She seems to have zero problems posting on Instagram everyday, going live all the time and attacking everyone on Twitter. But her nasty attitude did turn me off her channel...

monak
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by monak » Wed Apr 17, 2019 12:51 pm

Peppa Schmint wrote:I don't think that it's only laziness as she's always furiously posting on her other socials - even while supposedly being in the hospital having a nervous breakdown. She seems to have zero problems posting on Instagram everyday, going live all the time and attacking everyone on Twitter. But her nasty attitude did turn me off her channel...
Yeah her attitude is what really made me decide she's not my kinda person. You can tell she's a really miserable bitch.

Jesters Trix
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Jesters Trix » Wed Apr 17, 2019 12:57 pm

Ok so wtf happened between teaslag and ashley kyle? That girl had a full on meltdown on Twitter over HFTT calling her out? I mean who gives a flying rat fuck what HFTT says? She can't even stay off social media to have a proper hospitalization-worthy meltdown, and you care what she says?? LOL for shame.

badgal69
Talker
Talker

Post by badgal69 » Wed Apr 17, 2019 5:24 pm

thomas halbert is dragging HFTT now on twitter. dustin dumpster dailey has the tweets

Delet This
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Delet This » Wed Apr 17, 2019 5:31 pm

Peppa Schmint wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 9:09 am
I don't think that it's only laziness as she's always furiously posting on her other socials - even while supposedly being in the hospital having a nervous breakdown. She seems to have zero problems posting on Instagram everyday, going live all the time and attacking everyone on Twitter. But her nasty attitude did turn me off her channel...
Yes but having emotional paranoid meltdowns and egotistical rants isn’t “work”. For fucks sake homeless crackheads on the corner do the same.
Filming shit, editing, trying to find info or gossip people may give a damn about, reading here and passing it off as a “scoop” ... as dreck as her content is is more work than being a vain stupid bitch blabbing on Twitter.

Peppa Schmint
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Peppa Schmint » Wed Apr 17, 2019 10:00 pm

Omgggg what set this off?? I’m here for it tho ImageImage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jesters Trix
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Jesters Trix » Thu Apr 18, 2019 12:48 pm

Peppa Schmint wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 10:00 pm

because Teaslag decided she wasn't tired at 3 AM or w/e time it was and was scrolling through Twitter (she's a wretch) and came across an Ashley Kyle tweet that she missed earlier accusing her of setting up Thomas and forcing him to make a video so she responded and said ashley was an idiot and that she'd start posting receipts proving Ashley wrong and Thomas went off LOL

badgal69
Talker
Talker

Post by badgal69 » Thu Apr 18, 2019 5:20 pm

Jesters Trix wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2019 12:48 pm
Peppa Schmint wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 10:00 pm

because Teaslag decided she wasn't tired at 3 AM or w/e time it was and was scrolling through Twitter (she's a wretch) and came across an Ashley Kyle tweet that she missed earlier accusing her of setting up Thomas and forcing him to make a video so she responded and said ashley was an idiot and that she'd start posting receipts proving Ashley wrong and Thomas went off LOL
im still dying to know about their "grooming" scandal from 3 years ago.

Peppa Schmint
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Peppa Schmint » Thu Apr 18, 2019 9:13 pm

She's on Instagram Live right now talking about dicks cuz she's just so eDgY gUiSe...nothing more try hard than a married woman pretending to be a hoe to score cool points on the internet. Girl we know you have plain vanilla missionary every night

She's so desperate for attention, she just gets on live and says nothing. Yet can't upload to you tube..ok

monak
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by monak » Thu Apr 18, 2019 10:06 pm

No one that bitter is getting dick every night. It's just not happening lmao.

Yetta 1
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Yetta 1 » Fri Apr 19, 2019 5:10 am

Classy

wen_liu
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by wen_liu » Fri Apr 19, 2019 2:25 pm

Peppa Schmint wrote:She's on Instagram Live right now talking about dicks cuz she's just so eDgY gUiSe...nothing more try hard than a married woman pretending to be a hoe to score cool points on the internet. Girl we know you have plain vanilla missionary every night

She's so desperate for attention, she just gets on live and says nothing. Yet can't upload to you tube..ok
I tuned in for one second and heard her bragging about cut vs uncut and how she's had both. Just ew.. why would anyone even ask

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Jesters Trix
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Jesters Trix » Fri Apr 19, 2019 2:42 pm

:rofl: I have been blocked by the Tea Slag. Not for talking about her on twitter because I don't. So All those nights when she just "can't sleep" (read: has no fucking life and cant get off social media like some kind of crack whore) she's catching up on her GG threads. Slag, I sincerely hope you take my previous advice and get a fucking therapist...you need one.

monak
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by monak » Fri Apr 19, 2019 5:47 pm

Well I mean what's she gonna do? Get a job? Spend time with her husband?

Return to “Here for the Tea”