MissRemisSweatyAsshten: We Love an Unhygienic Queen - Part 5

quietcat6
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: MissRemisSweatyAsshten: We Love an Unhygienic Queen - Pa

Post by quietcat6 »

Yeah sure Remi, like you have been sleeping around and regret last night. More likely you stuffed yourself with cookies and chips and woke up regretting it.

I regret I had to see her face this close... so I'm sharing it with you all. :)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

DreamKillerr
Talker
Talker

Post by DreamKillerr »

Remi got Invisalign which actually may help her lose weight because she’ll be eating less. You have to wear your aligners for 22ish hours a day and they hurt like a bitch especially after attachments are put on so she won’t want to be taking them out to snack. Then again, I wouldn’t put it past her since she has no willpower and is just so so hungry. When I first got Invisalign I lost weight because it hurt to take them off and I couldn’t justify the pain for food just yet lol

diddilybop
Talker
Talker

Post by diddilybop »

i wonder if she regrets punching leigh in the face. knowing her garbage character/personality, probably not.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

MadameC123
Learner
Learner

Post by MadameC123 »

ya know what amazes me...that someone as vain as remi would allow this to be in her vlog. that is honestly the most unflattering angle i've ever seen of her and her boobs seriously look like they are about to burst out of that 'crop top'. should note that the girl in the vlog beside her is wearing the same top and it looks great on her. if remi had sized up, maybe it would have looked good on her too. maybe.

Queen-Lurker
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Queen-Lurker »

DreamKillerr wrote:Remi got Invisalign which actually may help her lose weight because she’ll be eating less. You have to wear your aligners for 22ish hours a day and they hurt like a bitch especially after attachments are put on so she won’t want to be taking them out to snack. Then again, I wouldn’t put it past her since she has no willpower and is just so so hungry. When I first got Invisalign I lost weight because it hurt to take them off and I couldn’t justify the pain for food just yet lol
This is exactly what happened in her new vlog. There was a buffet of unhealthy snacks and she basically said everything looked good but she didn't want to take out her invisalign.

For someone who punched their best friend in the face, Remi seems chipper.

She made six "healthy donuts" and said she couldn't wait to eat them all by herself.

LargeMochi
Talker
Talker

Post by LargeMochi »

Wait what? Where/when did Remi punch Leigh in the face? This oompa loompa is capable of raising her hands that way?

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Post by Guest »

To everyone asking about Remi supposedly punching Leigh in the face, since there is at least one person who asks per page, if you read the thread you would know
It was first discussed at the end of the last thread <3

monak
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by monak »

MadameC123 wrote:Image

ya know what amazes me...that someone as vain as remi would allow this to be in her vlog. that is honestly the most unflattering angle i've ever seen of her and her boobs seriously look like they are about to burst out of that 'crop top'. should note that the girl in the vlog beside her is wearing the same top and it looks great on her. if remi had sized up, maybe it would have looked good on her too. maybe.
Nice tit fat roll. God, someone teach this bitch to dress and act her age. None of this is cute.

diddilybop
Talker
Talker

Post by diddilybop »

monak wrote:
MadameC123 wrote:Image

Nice tit fat roll. God, someone teach this bitch to dress and act her age. None of this is cute.
hahahahah, holy shit. WHERE did she get the idea that the top looks good on her? i just watched the video and her comment on her outfit was, "i got this cute outfit, it doesn't match, it's fine but it's cuuuuute...so, it's ok!"

how about, "i look like shit trying to squeeze into an XS when i'm an XL because i'm deluded as fuck".

grey
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by grey »

Remi feels no remorse for punching her best friend since childhood.

However, I would bet that we'll hear the story and she'll be full of regret and tears about what happened.... but only AFTER her views and subscriptions drop and she needs the views...

But mind you, she still won't really feel any remorse over what she did... she'll just use it for clicks.

Because that's just what kind of person Remi is.

quietcat6
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by quietcat6 »

That cheap swim suits vlog is a goldmine of embarrassing screencap opportunities. I especially love that she feels comfortable enough to grab at her crotch in front of her 2 million subscribers. Even if it is blurred out. And OMG the boob fat rolling out of that first pic!

side_eye
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by side_eye »

omg that first pic. the side boob... holy sh*t.

grey
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by grey »

quietcat6 wrote:That cheap swim suits vlog is a goldmine of embarrassing screencap opportunities. I especially love that she feels comfortable enough to grab at her crotch in front of her 2 million subscribers. Even if it is blurred out. And OMG the boob fat rolling out of that first pic!

She probably did that shot and blurred it out on purpose... because she'll do anything to get attention and make people think of her as a sexual being.

And again, when you have to try to make people think of you a certain way... well... doesn't count, Remikins.

Lilyroman
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Lilyroman »

New thread?

I just got married! So I’ve been absent for a few days and am far behind. But looks like Leigh is walking in graduation today. Good for her for doing something with her life while Remi finds it ok to be behaving like an immature skank at her age.

quietcat6
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by quietcat6 »

She didn't like that I commented she was feeding her feelings, and blocked me. LOL

DrVanessaPoseidon
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by DrVanessaPoseidon »

Someone said it here a while ago. Remi's trip to Greece is conveniently the same week as Leigh's graduation.

DrVanessaPoseidon
Gossiper
Gossiper

MissRemisSweatyAsshten: We Love an Unhygienic Queen - Part 5

Post by DrVanessaPoseidon »

Lilyroman wrote:New thread?

I just got married! So I’ve been absent for a few days and am far behind. But looks like Leigh is walking in graduation today. Good for her for doing something with her life while Remi finds it ok to be behaving like an immature skank at her age.
Congrats Lilyroman!

I think I have seen these suggested:
MissRemiDesperAshten (maybe Assten?)
MissRemiCreeperAshten

twinzrk
Learner
Learner

Post by twinzrk »

pls tell me someone saw her ig post on her bloopers account...

honestlythoughxo
Learner
Learner

Post by honestlythoughxo »

DrVanessaPoseidon wrote:
Lilyroman wrote:New thread?

Congrats Lilyroman!

I think I have seen these suggested:
MissRemiDesperAshten (maybe Assten?)
MissRemiCreeperAshten

MissRemiTrashten

justgeek
Informer
Informer

Post by justgeek »

twinzrk wrote:pls tell me someone saw her ig post on her bloopers account...
Aw Remi’s first kiss!! And with a guy who is gay(?)/taken(?). Anything to get any form of male affection huh Remi?

Return to “MissRemiAshten”