MissRemisSweatyAsshten: We Love an Unhygienic Queen - Part 5

side_eye
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: MissRemisSweatyAsshten: We Love an Unhygienic Queen - Pa

Post by side_eye »

^^omg, those tweets sound like someone in middle school. so clueless and desperate. any sensible guy would take one look at her social media and run for the hills honestly...

diddilybop
Talker
Talker

Post by diddilybop »

^^^ THIS. she reminds me of when i was first dating; being boy crazy, getting WAY too excited and obsessive over the littlest interaction with a guy and telling everyone about it. but then again, i was only 12 years old and remi is 23. it's so sad and painfully annoying to watch.

grey
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by grey »

So basically Remi is so desperate she was trying to get some guy on a dating app to call her a Snack..

Sorry, Remikins... if you have to make the person say it, it doesn't count.

side_eye
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by side_eye »

grey wrote:So basically Remi is so desperate she was trying to get some guy on a dating app to call her a Snack..

Sorry, Remikins... if you have to make the person say it, it doesn't count.
but like.... it's honestly so sad that her standards are so low that she wants to be called a "snack" in the first place. i don't get it. i'm a few years older than remi and personally, if a guy called me a snack i'd think 'umm...yeah no thanks' and be done, but not Remi Desperashten!!! being called a snack is what she craves! you are what you eat i suppose...

babybluebunny
Learner
Learner

Post by babybluebunny »

hahaha ever since one of ya'll made that post about Remi probably being a lesbian, her excessive tweets about boys makes it seem like she's forcing herself to like "boys" and push the cute clingy girl persona.
Professional Hate Watcher and Shit Talker <3

quietcat6
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by quietcat6 »

Here's another one for the list.
She seems pretty desperate this weekend.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

grey
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by grey »

side_eye wrote: i don't get it. i'm a few years older than remi and personally, if a guy called me a snack i'd think 'umm...yeah no thanks' and be done, but not Remi Desperashten!!! being called a snack is what she craves! you are what you eat i suppose...
You're also probably not mentally and emotionally delayed...

diddilybop
Talker
Talker

Post by diddilybop »

grey wrote:
side_eye wrote: i don't get it. i'm a few years older than remi and personally, if a guy called me a snack i'd think 'umm...yeah no thanks' and be done, but not Remi Desperashten!!! being called a snack is what she craves! you are what you eat i suppose...
You're also probably not mentally and emotionally delayed...
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

i'm dying, so true though. she's like a character on a bad and cheesy teen sitcom who's an obnoxious 13 year old girl that's boy crazy, deluded and gets overly excited about the stupidest things.

persimmonly
Talker
Talker

Post by persimmonly »

It seems that Remi does read here, aha.
Remi face it you’re never going to get a boyfriend because you’re fucking ugly and you act like a fucking 12 year old who has a crush on every single guy you see. And you’re fake af. Stop with the, “i’m so so happy” vibes all the time. Ugh. P.S your stupid merchandise is a big let down because your skin is so bad and orange. Who wants to trust that???

Queen-Lurker
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Queen-Lurker »

Too bad she didn't step on the bottom of her hideous dress, with those distasteful heels, and fall onto her orange face. Image

diddilybop
Talker
Talker

Post by diddilybop »

Queen-Lurker wrote:Too bad she didn't step on the bottom of her hideous dress, with those distasteful heels, and fall onto her orange face. Image
WTF is she wearing? she looks like a damn ugly ass orange and blue jellyfish.

Strawberryjelly
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Strawberryjelly »

I wish she would stop with the big ass platform shoes/heels. They do no justice to her massive calves. She owns a full length mirror, can’t she see they’re boxy and make her look more bulky than she already is. Can she not walk in stilettos? Or even maybe thinner wedges

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dancingabby
Talker
Talker

Post by dancingabby »

I know these are old pictures but honestly I'm personally offended that remi would say she doesn't edit her body. Even the left one which is clearly not AS edited, has a mysterious missing calf in comparison to the right one (in an attempt to create the illusion of thigh gap I guess?). These are the things that keep me up at night.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

quietcat6
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by quietcat6 »

She's really trying to make this Honeypop thing work. But this Twitter account she set up for it is so sad. Only 700 or so subscribers. And these really stupid tweets about pineapples and orange smoothies. Like get real, Remi. Once the 12 year old fanbase buys the stuff one time they arent going to fork out another $35 for it again. It's not something Target is going to sell for you at any time. I know that's what she thinks will happen.
Check out Honey Pop (@HoneyPopBeauty): https://twitter.com/HoneyPopBeauty?s=09

DrVanessaPoseidon
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by DrVanessaPoseidon »

We all know she didn't do it. Pics or it didn't happen! ImageImage

Context: Remi was at the Billboard Music Awards tonight. She was probably Alisha's plus one.

quietcat6
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by quietcat6 »

DrVanessaPoseidon wrote:We all know she didn't do it. Pics or it didn't happen! ImageImage

Context: Remi was at the Billboard Music Awards tonight. She was probably Alisha's plus one.
A guy literally a foot in front of her and all she can work up the courage to do is post one of those creeper selfies he's unaware of happening.

DrVanessaPoseidon
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by DrVanessaPoseidon »

I really appreciate Alisha's fan tagging Remi in this photo. I think a lot of fan encounters are like this when Alisha and Remi are approached. They don't care about Remi. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: [instagram][/instagram]

Edit to add link:

MissJediKnight
Learner
Learner

Post by MissJediKnight »

DrVanessaPoseidon wrote:We all know she didn't do it. Pics or it didn't happen! ImageImage

Remi hasnt anyone told you off for doing this? This is not fun. This is creepy. If i were a guy, ill be turned off and stay far far away. :o :HK: :HK: :HK: :o

Queen-Lurker
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Queen-Lurker »

It looks like she just finished eating a box of powdered donuts.

Remi, it's time to grow up. This is embarrassing and pathetic, especially for someone who isn't a preteen. Jesse McCartney is a person, just like you. Wow!

side_eye
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by side_eye »

^^oh my god, remi, grow the f*ck up! she does this shit all the time and it's so embarrassing. didn't she do this same thing with kylie's bodyguard at coachella? it's not funny to take pictures of people without them knowing, IT'S F*CKING CREEPY REMI!! just talk to him if you want like any normal person and maybe ask for a picture!!!

not to mention the whole 'if i get 5000 screenshots i'll do this!!' shit. it's pathetic, desperate, and just plain childish. i don't know how alisha could stand to be around her last night without dying of embarrassment at remi's childish games. :oops:

Return to “MissRemiAshten”