Irishish
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Helen Anderson/snakebitesparkles part 3

Post by Irishish »

"We dont a repeat of last year"

Cant believe that was only a year ago, I dont believe that she moved on from what happened in three months and was totally over it when she met mark. It seems like shes bottled everything up.

bubbledre4m
Learner
Learner

Post by bubbledre4m »

Irishish wrote:
Wed Jun 19, 2019 12:29 am
"We dont a repeat of last year"

Cant believe that was only a year ago, I dont believe that she moved on from what happened in three months and was totally over it when she met mark. It seems like shes bottled everything up.
When did she say that??

Post by Guest »

She was so drunk and incoherent in her bikini confidence video.... I understand that it could have been cute and funny but honestly it was a bit cringey :?

marshmallowmeg
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by marshmallowmeg »

It’s been mentioned before but I don’t understand her obsession with A Star Is Born and the need to sing (SHOUT) Shallow all the time, that part of her Turkey vlog was so cringe :?

Talker
Talker

Post by 9961 »

Anyone seen her latest video? GG gets a mention

meg1912
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by meg1912 »

9961 wrote:Anyone seen her latest video? GG gets a mention
That's rich, Helen telling people to stop being a**holes!! Basically kicked out Josie because of Mark and even talked about her financial situation when it certainly wasn't her place. Josie was there to pick up the pieces after Matthew took off. Men come and go, true friends stay and Helen is as immature as a 14 year old and what she did was shameful. Maybe do as you say and stop being an a**hole?! We talk about her based on what we gather from what she posts online, she's right as we don't know her. But she knew Josie and that didn't stop her from treating her like trash. I have 0 respect for her.

Talker
Talker

Post by 9961 »

meg1912 wrote:
Tue Jun 25, 2019 3:46 pm
That's rich, Helen telling people to stop being a**holes!! Basically kicked out Josie because of Mark and even talked about her financial situation when it certainly wasn't her place. Josie was there to pick up the pieces after Matthew took off. Men come and go, true friends stay and Helen is as immature as a 14 year old and what she did was shameful. Maybe do as you say and stop being an a**hole?! We talk about her based on what we gather from what she posts online, she's right as we don't know her. But she knew Josie and that didn't stop her from treating her like trash. I have 0 respect for her.
Exactly, all we do is give opinions on what SHE has posted online. Don’t like it? Don’t be a dick in what you post in the first place. None of us act like we know Helen the real life person, but it’s pretty easy to judge how she acts online. And that’s like a narcissistic, selfish diva

Talker
Talker

Post by 9961 »

meg1912 wrote:
Exactly, all we do is give opinions on what SHE has posted online. Don’t like it? Don’t be a dick in what you post in the first place. None of us act like we know Helen the real life person, but it’s pretty easy to judge how she acts online. And that’s like a narcissistic, selfish diva

meg1912
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by meg1912 »

9961 wrote:
meg1912 wrote:
Precisely!! It really winds me up how these Youtubers can't take any criticism AT ALL. Many times I've read comments from her subscribers with genuine constructive criticism on her videos, whether because they were way too bright for sensitive eyes, or about the poor quality of the sound and she ALWAYS replied in her signature passive agressive way.
Nowadays, I barely watch any of her videos as she reminds me of a Kardashian with her bum constantly out. She thinks she's so cool, but newsflash, she isn't. She is as desperate as it gets to keep those views up, when in fact, it just makes them go down.

MaddieLena
Informer
Informer

Post by MaddieLena »

HAHA @ those youtubers that tell themselves that we must have a pathetic life and that’s why we come on gurugossip to talk bad about them. Sure Jan, keep believing that!

routron
Learner
Learner

Post by routron »

MaddieLena wrote:
Tue Jun 25, 2019 11:50 pm
HAHA @ those youtubers that tell themselves that we must have a pathetic life and that’s why we come on gurugossip to talk bad about them. Sure Jan, keep believing that!
Exactly - it's not like we're all on this website 24/7 slaving away to write mean comments. I have a full time job, several fulfilling hobbies and great friends but sometimes just have a look on here for a few mins every other day on my commute or when I'm waiting for something. Such a weird argument.

Helen Anderson/snakebitesparkles part 3

Post by Guest »

I won’t make an argument for why I’m here. YouTube is a strange, one-sided thing, where people put their entire lives out there and expect to be adored, because they’re all complete egomaniacs. If I like someone, I’ll watch them, invest MY time in that. WE help pay for their hauls, weddings and houses by investing that time. WE may click their links and occasionally buy what they suggest. They win. How many of her viewers have been able to do half the things she’s done in her 20s? Not many. She forgets it wasn’t that long ago, she was living in Granny’s house, painting old furniture, DIYing her band T-shirts, buying Christmas decorations from Poundstretcher and frying her hair to a crisp. She wouldn’t piss on that girl now if she were on fire.

They tell their audience they ‘love’ them, but of course they bloody don’t. Ridiculous. It’s a two way street. Usually, If they come to us down to Earth, in the shape of a person we would be or want to be friends with in everyday life, we’ll watch without criticism. Over time, OUR loyalty is rewarded by watching the likeable, funny shoe shop girl become a monster. Telling her she’s become a dick is totally pointless, so we come here to vent. Helen won’t accept criticism, so her crying into her hanky about GG is the very same as the popular rich bitch at school, complaining because someone was rude to her and all the little minions must hate them, because she’s not used to being told what in insufferable twat she is. Poor, hard done to Helen.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Talker
Talker

Post by 9961 »

^SO true! Youtubers would not be where they are if it wasn’t for viewers. Helen needs to realise that.
If really baffles me that people would think that if you post on this site, you’re jealous and an arsehole by default. Since when was sharing your genuine opinion wrong lol? I’ll admit some things that get said are too far and a bit unfair, but most of it is criticism that’s completely valid.

Post by Guest »

9961 wrote:^SO true! Youtubers would not be where they are if it wasn’t for viewers. Helen needs to realise that.
If really baffles me that people would think that if you post on this site, you’re jealous and an arsehole by default. Since when was sharing your genuine opinion wrong lol? I’ll admit some things that get said are too far and a bit unfair, but most of it is criticism that’s completely valid.
Not wrong at all! I personally surround myself with people who will tell me if I’m wrong and vice versa. Yeah, it can be a bit unfair sometimes and I try not to get personal about some things, but but I won’t hold back if I think I’m right about something. I suppose if you match that to entitled attitudes and spoilt behaviour, then maybe she should understand why people are pissed off. I’m doing pretty well, myself and live a good life. Deflecting and using jealousy as a response to these things is pathetic and immature. If I had nothing, I still wouldn’t want to be Helen. No self awareness, spoilt, childish attitude and thinks everything, including people are disposable. No thanks!

Crazyinlove88
Learner
Learner

Post by Crazyinlove88 »

Her comments were very frustrating and childish
I admit some comments on here are awful, but most of the time they are constructive, I’m sorry you can’t expect to make money from people online and not expect a little backlash!

maiseydaze
Learner
Learner

Post by maiseydaze »

It amazes me how Helen thinks she can give advice on morality when she booted her best friend out of her house to live with a guy - while she is still married. Give me a break.

Not to mention the fact that she CONSTANTLY subjects her audience to her half naked (freakish) body of no tits / huge ass / reptilian nails. Yeah, I said it. If she doesn't want people to comment on her life she should STOP putting her "life" out there for people to see. No one wants to see her square body squeezed into clothing meant for someone 2 sizes smaller. It's embarrassing.
I'm allergic to bullshit, I break out in sarcasm.

marshmallowmeg
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by marshmallowmeg »

I feel so sorry for her dogs, especially Lola. If Helen can’t keep on top of even basic dog care like flea and worming why even have them in the first place?!

Her full on throwing a tantrum in the latest vlog was horrendous as well, no idea how Mark puts up with it. Acting like a toddler isn’t cute or funny at any age but especially at almost 30 she’s just an embarrassment :roll:

routron
Learner
Learner

Post by routron »

I wonder what kind of office Helen was thinking of when she did her alternative workwear video. There were at least three outfits in there that would be definite no-nos where I work - something very low cut, something with a back cut out and a skirt with a big slit up the side. I appreciate that my office may be a bit more restrictive. Would anyone here wear some of those low cut/cut out outfits where they work?

Helen Anderson/snakebitesparkles part 3

Post by Guest »

routron wrote:I wonder what kind of office Helen was thinking of when she did her alternative workwear video. There were at least three outfits in there that would be definite no-nos where I work - something very low cut, something with a back cut out and a skirt with a big slit up the side. I appreciate that my office may be a bit more restrictive. Would anyone here wear some of those low cut/cut out outfits where they work?
I’m not 100% sure that Helen knows what planet she’s on. No professional would wear something that would draw the eye like that. I don’t know what it’s like to have smaller boobs; mine are bloody massive. Maybe it’s easier when smaller, but I was a tattoo artist for 8 years and wore a scarf round my neck every day, because even if I wore a jumper, some clients would just sit there for hours and stare at my chest. I’m not bragging, haha, I’m just saying I expected to be taken seriously, so I adjusted and accepted it for what it was. Now I own my own graphic design business and have a similar style to Helen - minus the weird fits and hideous cropped trousers/tops etc. In my 30s, so a bit older, but I have strong goth/punk influences and I mix designer with high street. Same again this time around. My style has changed a bit, but I want my clients to respect me and my reputation comes before wearing whatever the hell I want. If she came into my office with her tits out like that, I’d have her home before her arse was off the chair.

The problem is, she doesn’t work in an office. Meetings with brands are different. They want her to be an attention-seeking twat. The rest of us have the responsibility of self-awareness to pay the mortgage and keep the electricity running.

Irishish
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Irishish »

Funny how after a few comments going up on here about Mark not being with her anymore/in the vlogs/looking happy in the vlogs all of a sudden he's back and she'd edited in happy go luckly clips of them being the well suited and happy couple they are...

Return to “Helen Anderson”