Lidl & her Cu*tBeautyCatLitterBox #SMBenefitScrounger #19

PixelGirl

Re: Lidl & her Cu*tBeautyCatLitterBox #SMBenefitScrounger #1

Post by PixelGirl »

starsandsmiles wrote:Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Why must she always butcher the English language?

UKBRITYOUTUBER
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by UKBRITYOUTUBER »

PixelGirl wrote:

she is reading here LOL yes she is disrespectful she should have put it back but instead she took a new bottle and just left!!!

Vampy5555
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Lidl & her Cu*tBeautyCatLitterBox #SMBenefitScrounger #19

Post by Vampy5555 »

Scarrie is really freaking me out. Lately she's looking so butch & masculine.

And have a go at what Lidl's wearing to the gym hahaha trash much.

Scarrie the old lady. Trying to scab free designer prescription glasses. These bitches are gross and vulgar. No class at all.

Last edited by Vampy5555 on Mon Apr 23, 2018 3:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

Vampy5555
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Vampy5555 »

PixelGirl wrote:

How does a 30 year old who apparently attended university, not know who to spell? Like seriously?!
Besides the fact she should be disgusted and embarrassed with herself, there's also autocorrect, googling words for spelling etc

Elizabeth_13
Learner
Learner

Post by Elizabeth_13 »

The thing is it’s not just that you knocked a bottle over Lydia, it’s your whole attitude towards life. You’re not anyone special, stop treating other people like dirt. Someone actually has to go and clean your mess up, and somehow you made it a joke. When YouTube and Instagram slow down there is nothing you’ll be able to fall back on (because you’re not a nice person and keep cutting off connections). Shock horror you might even end up having to work in a job like that. So be kind to people and stop being so condescending.

Hunevoque
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Hunevoque »

That whole vlog or « flog and beg » was disgusting, disrespectful and gross. The whole thing was one big ad just « flogging ». St tropez, starbucks, boots, thermomix and then begging for those prescription sunglasses, the cars…
And yes lidl, when you knock something over or off the rails in a shop you pick it up or just put it back and don’t act like some 12 year old yob, so disrespectful for people like your mum who have to put up with pricks like you, yes lidl prick head.
Why did she have to pretend that she actually bought all that crap, when we all know that it was 100% false? So she keeeps all sorts of bags at home and then fils them with the crap she is sent and pretends that she did a « haul » and for some one so lux , why did she choose the boots cotton wool , I never by the super market brand( yes in France we can get all that in the super market. We don’t have shops like boot, unfortunately). Anyway nothing ever adds up with our lidl except for all the adds :rofl:

Coatitlikecandy
Learner
Learner

Post by Coatitlikecandy »

I really found her last vlog very distasteful, adverts flogging stuff, and begging for cars ( did you notice she didn't look into the camera at that point), it was so obvious that was social begging!!

QueenC
Learner
Learner

Post by QueenC »

It's so odd to me how someone can have such a lack of awareness of their behaviour. If I were filming myself and knocked something over, I would pick it up. If I failed to do that, I definitely wouldn't include it in a vlog which people will watch. It may seem like nit picking but others have a better attention to detail than Lydia and will notice and comment upon such things. She really needs better attention to detail to be in her job and career.

GeorgeePorgee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GeorgeePorgee »

It's not us. Alot of people clocked her trashing boots & she appears to not be going on a comment deleting spree with this flog (credit to hunevoque)ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

GeorgeePorgee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GeorgeePorgee »

And as if by magic here she comes..rushing off to read lidls yt comments so she can leap to her defence.
(Tamest gif I could find)ImageImage

GeorgeePorgee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GeorgeePorgee »

Still defending those weekly 'favourites'ImageImage

yankydoo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by yankydoo »

I'm very much a lurker here but I wanted to comment following on from her latest video. So she says she usually cuts out where she is expressing her thanks to her followers as it doesn't go with the flow of the video, but keeps in the part where she is blatantly begging for a new car. Just goes to show how selfish she is!

livingmybestlife
Informer
Informer

Post by livingmybestlife »

She has such a manly walk, looks like she is tilting backwards and rocking side to side.

Persephone_moon
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Persephone_moon »

GeorgeePorgee wrote:It's not us. Alot of people clocked her trashing boots & she appears to not be going on a comment deleting spree with this flog (credit to hunevoque)ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Why is she on antibiotics? And if she is, why the fuck is she drinking?
Let’s hope her liver kills her quicker than normal so we’re spared her insufferable stupidity.

If you can't say anything nice, say something clever but devastating ;)

Persephone_moon
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

GeorgeePorgee wrote:And as if by magic here she comes..rushing off to read lidls yt comments so she can leap to her defence.
(Tamest gif I could find)ImageImage
OAP Jo Cannon’s book didn’t make the Women’s Prize Shortlist so she’s bitter and has to redirect her rage somewhere else Image

Persephone_moon
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

livingmybestlife wrote:She has such a manly walk, looks like she is tilting backwards and rocking side to side.
She has such a weird walk, I agree. I remember Carrie filming her walking around Harvey Nichols and she could barely walk in her heels... and she walks so slowly, on purpose like she’s some kind of celebrity waiting for people to recognize her Image

Mar1128
Learner
Learner

Post by Mar1128 »

Vampy5555 wrote:
Scarrie the old lady. Trying to scab free designer prescription glasses. These bitches are gross and vulgar. No class at all.

There’s a thing called contact lensesImage♀️ but I don’t think they are cheaper than a pair of designer prescription glasses.

happyforest
Informer
Informer

Post by happyforest »

I remember being in the shops when my daughter was around 3 and she knocked something over and walked on. I made her go back and fix it. Since then she always goes around fixing things at the store, even if she didn't drop it to begin with. Was Lydia raised by wolves? It's such a simple thing to pick up what you knock over, and yes, Lydia, it does make you look disrespectful. Accidental or not, you know you knocked it over. Her mother works in retail FFS, think she'd be even more sensitive to the hassle of employees having to tidy up after wrecking ball customers walk around.

Nice to see that she thanked everyone. I hope she truly believes that without the audience she wouldn't have what she's currently enjoying, that it's not just words that she feels she should say.

I kept looking for her Cartier BD present, but only spotted it once in the entire video. Wonder why she keeps taking it off and on? That bracelet is a hella pain to take off and put on with the screw system. She'll wear out the treads and lose it if she keeps that up. They're meant to be put on and locked on, often with glue.

I have to give it to her though, she's perplexing and a joy to watch for all the flubs. WHY can't she embrace her natural skin tone? I just can't get down with painting your whole body and then worrying about wrecking your clothing and bedding. It's bad enough that make up transfers, can't imagine my whole body doing it. And I really doubt any self tanner out there is completely transfer proof. And WTG being scared of a fly. She needs anti-anxiety meds along with the antibiotics. It's not normal to be so terrified of everything still at the age of THIRTY.

Mar1128
Learner
Learner

Post by Mar1128 »

yankydoo wrote:I'm very much a lurker here but I wanted to comment following on from her latest video. So she says she usually cuts out where she is expressing her thanks to her followers as it doesn't go with the flow of the video, but keeps in the part where she is blatantly begging for a new car. Just goes to show how selfish she is!
There’s no flow at all in her vlog. In her birthday vlog, Ali was cutting the cake and the camera shook like there was an earthquake in the country. That bit could be cut out

Hunevoque
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Hunevoque »

What I loved about the tanning was that she did arms , shoulders half leg and then plonked on those hidious clothes that covered her from head to toe wtf. I spent a couple of hours in the sun to tan my legs and top half but have been wearing shorts and t shirts since.
Yes the 3 month cure of antibiotics will really damage her , and all that for a rash due to make up intolerance, just leave your bloody skin alone !
Last edited by Hunevoque on Mon Apr 23, 2018 6:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Lydia Millen”