Lidl & her Cu*tBeautyCatLitterBox #SMBenefitScrounger #19

blink_fink
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Lidl & her Cu*tBeautyCatLitterBox #SMBenefitScrounger #1

Post by blink_fink »

Compared to the IG Stories, the amount of photo retouching is astounding. She's at least 3 shades more orange than her pale skin, hair is extra poofy, eyes are obviously enlarged :| and all that extra contour/contrast...give it a break already. You literally look like a diff person outside of IG photos
GeorgeePorgee wrote:Don't worry it's nothing a filter can't fixImageImage

Brigante
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Brigante »

Put your thinking caps on lovelies, it's time for a new thread title. :tu:

issy
Informer
Informer

Post by issy »

GeorgeePorgee wrote:Shout out to the lemmings who 'love' lydia but sneak in here for the goss #torn
ImageImage
The question less than Beth is - do you?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

blink_fink
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by blink_fink »

Persephone_moon wrote:Her life is literally the saddest thing ever.
Ali is in London, drinking with his mates on a terrace, taking advantage of the nice weather and she’s...... at home playing with FaceTune and her shit covered cats.
Who the fuck stays home when they have zero responsibilities and the weather is that nice?! Like wtf?!

God, this is so true. I'm somewhat of an introvert myself, but I'm outside and in public as much as I can be when I"m not at work. For someones with so much time, money, and freedom, she sure hides away in her closet often. But you know....#TravelBlogger :roll:

blink_fink
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by blink_fink »

livingmybestlife wrote:Chavette de cat shit flicks luxe bean home alone
REALLY GUYS?? With this? :| You know you've got nothing when you resort to crude and irrelevant titles like this. We've had about 100 more creative and funny suggestions every thread before this.

femaleskater
Debater
Debater

Post by femaleskater »

GeorgeePorgee wrote:Shout out to the lemmings who 'love' lydia but sneak in here for the goss #torn
ImageImage
We're the ones who don't have lives??? They're the ones that wish for 1hr+ long vlogs that literally consists of a lady talking into a camera and eye fucking herself in the view finder/mirrors. Fuck off you lot.

femaleskater
Debater
Debater

Post by femaleskater »

blink_fink wrote:
livingmybestlife wrote:Chavette de cat shit flicks luxe bean home alone
REALLY GUYS?? With this? :| You know you've got nothing when you resort to crude and irrelevant titles like this. We've had about 100 more creative and funny suggestions every thread before this.
This is funny lol I don't get the problem? Because it has the word shit in it??? Are you 5 or something lol

blink_fink
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by blink_fink »

nega wrote:Image

Lidl, are you sure you want to leave the house looking like that?
How did she age herself so quickly?? She's rough & 40 now :?

I mean, she's had the fillers for a while, hairs been blonde before, always slathered in the fake tan. But I can't put my finger on it, maybe a combo of all this in addition to the new straw hair? *shivers*

blink_fink
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by blink_fink »

More like, own up to the cheek and cheek bone fillers :? It's so evident in profile shots, natural lighting and when she makes face expressions. Just can't with the fakeness of her in every aspect. I wouldn't even care about her overly manufactured look if she were nice, polite, and kept it classy.
issy wrote:
GeorgeePorgee wrote:Own up-who else kept rewinding the fly making it's appearance. Brilliant ImageImage
I would like the video just for that part ImageImage

Hullegc
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Hullegc »

Persephone_moon wrote:
GeorgeePorgee wrote:It's not us. Alot of people clocked her trashing boots & she appears to not be going on a comment deleting spree with this flog (credit to hunevoque)ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Why is she on antibiotics? And if she is, why the fuck is she drinking?
Let’s hope her liver kills her quicker than normal so we’re spared her insufferable stupidity.

Stand guard for Lidl’s next instastory meltdown...”the trolls are wishing me
Death”

blink_fink
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by blink_fink »

starsandsmiles wrote:Image

Well now hold on, let's recap shall we???? When you knock something over and you still have a free hand, muster up a little bit of manners and class to prop the product back up, you tacky cow. My fu**ing god. As if we haven't seen her display the same disrespectful and tacky behavior in public trains, restaurants and taxis *FACE.PALM*

But wait, she doesn't read websites like GG :tu:

eggybeggy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by eggybeggy »

Someones got to do it.. hope this new thread is ok for everyone

viewtopic.php?f=35&t=33677

pestaround
Debater
Debater

Post by pestaround »

Naughty sausage wrote:Ok, I have perioral dermatitis and it is one hell of pain in the ass. They don't really know what causes it and there is no cure. And let me tell you if you have an incurable red bumpy rash in your face... Well, you might feel quite bad and do what ever you can to help it. I've had the dermatitis for two years and never took the antibiotics since they just help the symptoms but don't cure the disease. They just fuck up your immune system for a long, long time.

So. What my dermatologist told is that most likely cause is hormones (90% of the patients with PD are women of certain are) and chemical exposure. So yes, all those tens of thousands of freebie skin care FAVOURITES of hers are a part of the reason. And also the constant touching of her dirty face with dirty fingers.

I kind of feel bad for her since I have gone through all that ACV, sudocream, strict diet, no makeup, antibiotic creams, trying to balance my hormones and the list goes on. I just say that this rash she has should be taken seriously on her part. She should wash her face, don't touch it, eat well, not be in the sun, use very few products on it and be very, very hygienic. It helps but the damned dermatitis might be a life long partner.
I get it too, it comes and goes. Annoyingly, whatever soothed it last time, doesn’t always work the next time. Carmel was nectar from the gods once, another it is a fiery hell.

Jeweles21
Talker
Talker

Post by Jeweles21 »

glitterglue223 wrote:3 months of antibiotics? maybe just try not using 13482 different skin products every week and smothering your face in vinegar and nappy cream. also invest in a therapist.

Also, Quit Touching your Face and Hair every 3.7 seconds....with your cat shit covered paws.

SnapCat
Talker
Talker

Post by SnapCat »

missvanjie wrote:
SipTheTea wrote:
missvanjie wrote:hey guys I'm new to her thread and I've only seen one of her videos... whats the tea?
There is way too much tea. I'd advise going to the start of each thread and read the mod's first post and that should give a summary.

We move way too fast here to try and tell you it all. But failing to disclose ads appropriately, put on lisping, poor fashion sense when trying to portray a luxe lifestyle should be enough of a start.

Sent from my SM-A320FL using Tapatalk
ah okay sounds interesting, there's sooo much to go through I'm in for a ride :D
I’m living for your name.. miss.. vaaaanjie..
Damnit, ladies, I was on a business trip since last week and all of a sudden 20 pages behind :rofl:

lurkingin94123
Talker
Talker

Post by lurkingin94123 »

PowderGirl wrote:
immyym wrote:Image

(...)
You could literally park a car between her tits
That was incredibly mean. I mean, hilarious. I laughed so hard I cried. It was the funniest 3 minutes of my day. I thought that someone was going to come for how sh*t her hair looks. Beach waves? Trick - puhlease! I'm guessing she decided to throw a diffuser on your roots and not use any styling tools.

Return to “Lydia Millen”