Lidl & her Cu*tBeautyCatLitterBox #SMBenefitScrounger #19

Vampy5555
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Lidl & her Cu*tBeautyCatLitterBox #SMBenefitScrounger #1

Post by Vampy5555 »

GeorgeePorgee wrote:Own up-who else kept rewinding the fly making it's appearance. Brilliant ImageImage

Good god look at the filler lumps in her face!!!!!!! That's fucking horrid

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Vampy5555
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Vampy5555 »

MoanyMinnie wrote:Corker of an AD vlog!

Exercises for ages and leaves in gym kit and walks straight into shops to "buy" all her #ad stuff in Boots! Mmmm nice!

The size of it! (Her nose)

Scary scarecrow!

Death by drowning - in her outfit!
Lids "I feel so on trend right now" (yep cos wearing clothes 5 x too big and long is such a SS18 trend)

OMG she's so ugly! Holy shit she photoshops her pics so much they're a different person! She's such a phoney!
She looks NOTHING like what she posts! What a pyscho.

These pics are terrifying. She'd be great in a horror movie

Vampy5555
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Vampy5555 »

Elizabeth_13 wrote:Okay so I just finished watching her latest video.

Says she doesn’t usually like attending events like the H&M dinner because they’re too nerve wracking. Sounds like a classic case of narcissism to me, she can’t stand not being the centre of attention. (I’m not a psychologist, just said it from experience going to an all girls school).

Secondly, her outfits recently have been horrendous. She looks like a haggard woman in her 40’s/50’s who trying to retain her youth by too much cosmetic surgery. I’m getting Elle Macpherson vibes but even she looks better (and has more style) than Lidl (and she’s 54.)

. ImageImage

Oh no pls don't compare her to a classic, gorgeous, educated, billionaire, supermodel............!
Elle shits all over lidl. Not even close to the same league.

marakoojah_
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by marakoojah_ »

Vampy5555 wrote:

Exercises for ages and leaves in gym kit and walks straight into shops to "buy" all her #ad stuff in Boots! Mmmm nice!

Scary scarecrow!

Lids "I feel so on trend right now" (yep cos wearing clothes 5 x too big and long is such a SS18 trend)

OMG she's so ugly! Holy shit she photoshops her pics so much they're a different person! She's such a phoney!
She looks NOTHING like what she posts! What a pyscho.

These pics are terrifying. She'd be great in a horror movie

wowza! the nose on the first pic yikes

Elizabeth_13
Learner
Learner

Post by Elizabeth_13 »

Vampy5555 wrote:

Says she doesn’t usually like attending events like the H&M dinner because they’re too nerve wracking. Sounds like a classic case of narcissism to me, she can’t stand not being the centre of attention. (I’m not a psychologist, just said it from experience going to an all girls school).

Secondly, her outfits recently have been horrendous. She looks like a haggard woman in her 40’s/50’s who trying to retain her youth by too much cosmetic surgery. I’m getting Elle Macpherson vibes but even she looks better (and has more style) than Lidl (and she’s 54.)

. ImageImage

Oh no pls don't compare her to a classic, gorgeous, educated, billionaire, supermodel............!

Oh I know, she’s not even in the same league. Personality wise and class wise there’s no comparison. Lydia is the human form of a street alley dumpster.
Buuutt I was just trying to say she’s quite a bit older yet looks so much younger than Lidl. Everything Lidl is doing makes her look like an old lady. It’s really a case of how beauty really comes from within. She’s a horrible person inside, and that really really shows. No amount of plastic boobs or face fillers can mask that.

Vampy5555
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Vampy5555 »

Elizabeth_13 wrote:
Vampy5555 wrote:

. ImageImage

Oh I know, she’s not even in the same league. Personality wise and class wise there’s no comparison. Lydia is the human form of a street alley dumpster.
Buuutt I was just trying to say she’s quite a bit older yet looks so much younger than Lidl. Everything Lidl is doing makes her look like an old lady. It’s really a case of how beauty really comes from within. She’s a horrible person inside, and that really really shows. No amount of plastic boobs or face fillers can mask that.

You're so right, lidl does look a lot older than her age. She looks like she's approaching 50 with a puffy filler face.

UKBRITYOUTUBER
Informer
Informer

Post by UKBRITYOUTUBER »

ImageImage

NO Manners she didnt even fix the product on the shelves instead of putting it back she took another one

while she is doing ad for them!!! OMG why do you go to boots to do an ad? and the consistent mentioning of starbucks makes me puke!!

UKBRITYOUTUBER
Informer
Informer

Post by UKBRITYOUTUBER »

Scary scarecrow!

she is malnourished

UKBRITYOUTUBER
Informer
Informer

Post by UKBRITYOUTUBER »

and why is she shopping in boots she is not getting PR gifts anymore?

hahahahaaha and OMG she is sickening and she looks so ugly

Lola-Faith
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Lola-Faith »

so much ammunition for us in that video!

Yet in contrast, Ali's video although it contains a starbucks promotion, is shot really well, and he comes across in a genuine way.

How does she get it so wrong?

No doubt he watches her videos, so must scarie carrie, does no one tell her how badly she's coming across? or maybe are they both secretly loving her utter car crashes of videos? hmm!

At the very least she should do a day with a personal shopper or an image consultant, that nude outfit she wore literally drowned her and looked like she was dressing up in her nonnas old clothes!

Who goes shopping in a cropped gym top (even if u are skinny)

Begging for a BMW

Obvs got the Thermomix free as mention mention mention

waiting for free garden furniture

always looking for the sympathy vote, can't go to blogger do's so nervous, blah blah it's your job!

notice how she mentioned all the nice girls at the HM do, she never does that, but why weren't there any photos of 'the girls with Lidl' not on her insta or any of theirs?

so much more as mentioned by others on this thread, must be why she's the most loathed blogger out there!

fromdusktilldawn
Talker
Talker

Post by fromdusktilldawn »

lydiathefake wrote:ImageImage

NO Manners she didnt even fix the product on the shelves instead of putting it back she took another one

while she is doing ad for them!!! OMG why do you go to boots to do an ad? and the consistent mentioning of starbucks makes me puke!!

I noticed that too!!!

Liquid_courage
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Liquid_courage »

femaleskater wrote:
Liquid_courage wrote:It’s only me or I prefer the « before » hair? What’s with the color?? And the dry ends must gone for good! How can a hairdresser left them untouched??

Отправлено с моего iPhone используя Tapatalk
Are you Russian??

Yep, anything’s wrong with it?

Отправлено с моего iPhone используя Tapatalk

Blueyes669
Informer
Informer

Post by Blueyes669 »

Its funny isnt it because a good few posts back now, someone (2 i think) called her our for 13 out of the last 20 insta posts being ads and she replied and said; 'its my job'. <---she most prob added hun at the end, but i cant remember haha.

right, but now she cant go to a f'ing HM thing???

What a knob

kurkuma
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by kurkuma »

Blueyes669 wrote:Its funny isnt it because a good few posts back now, someone (2 i think) called her our for 13 out of the last 20 insta posts being ads and she replied and said; 'its my job'. <---she most prob added hun at the end, but i cant remember haha.

right, but now she cant go to a f'ing HM thing???

What a knob
I was surprised she went to that H&M event though, because I'm sure she thinks H&M is not good enough for her. I remember last year when they sent her and Ali on a beautiful roadtrip and she did several ads for them but always insisted on pairing the H&M clothes with her designer bags and shoes. She even replied to someone on Instagram "H&M accessories aren't my style". So arrogant. I actually hoped H&M and other highstreet brands wouldn't invite her anymore.

czubek
Learner
Learner

Post by czubek »

marakoojah_ wrote:
PowderGirl wrote:
immyym wrote:Image

(...)
You could literally park a car between her tits
she looks like a creepy wax figure for the house of horrors. i just want to bleach her eyebrows so baaaaaaddd

She looks like pregnant Bella from Breaking Dawn 2. Something is sucking life out of her.

Coatitlikecandy
Learner
Learner

Post by Coatitlikecandy »

She looks worn out in that picture. Its not a good look.
:o

starsandsmiles
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by starsandsmiles »

Coatitlikecandy
Learner
Learner

Post by Coatitlikecandy »

How does she know that? Have there been any comments in her video and let me see has she been reading here?

Guys new thread name??

Post by Guest »

starsandsmiles wrote:[img]<a%20class="vglnk"%20href="//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201804 ... f7a649.jpg[/img]" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20180423</span><span>/</span><span>d606c89367f90d759b4c468bfdf7a649</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]

Let me cut it for you, hun: You are not disrespectful because you knocked it over, you are disrespectful because you left it like that after acknowledging you knocked it. You could just have picked that bottle and that's it, but no, you had to go and pick another one and leave the employees to clean your mess.
Last edited by Guest on Mon Apr 23, 2018 3:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

Vampy5555
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Vampy5555 »

Coatitlikecandy wrote:How does she know that? Have there been any comments in her video and let me see has she been reading here?

Guys new thread name??

It was commented on here as lidl thinks she's too good to pick up what she knocked over

Return to “Lydia Millen”