Peter Monn's The 7 Habits of Highly Defective People, Part 5

dew
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Peter Monn's The 7 Habits of Highly Defective People, Part 5

Post by dew »

The 7 Habits of Highly Defective People: A Self-Destruction Book by Peter Monn, Failed Life Coach (credit to facepainter)

1. Lying.
2. Laziness.
3. Gluttony.
4. Narcissism.
5. Ego.
6. Entitlement.
7. Hypocrisy.

These are the secrets to Peter's program. Follow them and you, too, can be unemployed, obese, and on the brink of divorce in a matter of weeks!

Chicken Leg
Informer
Informer

Re: Peter Monn's The 7 Habits of Highly Defective People, Pa

Post by Chicken Leg »

dew wrote:The 7 Habits of Highly Defective People: A Self-Destruction Book by Peter Monn, Failed Life Coach (credit to facepainter)

1. Lying.
2. Laziness.
3. Gluttony.
4. Narcissism.
5. Ego.
6. Entitlement.
7. Hypocrisy.

These are the secrets to Peter's program. Follow them and you, too, can be unemployed, obese, and on the brink of divorce in a matter of weeks!

:rofl: :rofl: :love2: :nana:

facepainter
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by facepainter »

Love it :D

Brigante
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Brigante »

Fucking fabulous! :tu:

withmylittleeye
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by withmylittleeye »

dew wrote:The 7 Habits of Highly Defective People: A Self-Destruction Book by Peter Monn, Failed Life Coach (credit to facepainter)

1. Lying.
2. Laziness.
3. Gluttony.
4. Narcissism.
5. Ego.
6. Entitlement.
7. Hypocrisy.

This must be his PEMOVISION.

Reposting here as I posted at the end of the other thread:

In his latest vlog, he brings up a number of things we have spoken about in here, like a huge justification about how much his Dad loves him.

And he refers to PP as Duncan!

And Best Friend “Been to every major life event except his wedding and his moms funeral” Tonya, isn’t being considered for his vow renewal.

Remember when he was talking about the pro-ana websites and the timelines didn’t match up? I think he was borrowing from Alex’s story since Alex has come out now saying he had an ED. Timelines might more sense if it was Alex and not Peter. So Peter steals other peoples stories and pasts and makes them his.

Why doesn’t he just admit he reads here? He weaves in so many replies to us and topics we have discussed in his vlogs.m

Go back to sucking your thumb, Peter. At least it would help keep your lying mouth shut.

And it was Lori’s sons who both died from drug overdoses. The friends son who he couldn’t be bothered going to the wake and funeral until Tonya told him to suit up and go. Couldn’t be bothered showing her support over the death of her son but is perfectly fine gambling with her.

His old sponsor, one of the many that Peter ditched, asked him if was going to be coming back regularly, maybe because he knows Peter has a habit of not going to meetings “on regularly basis”.

I’m going to clock him on something:

When everyone at his meeting found out he scammed that woman out of $300, even though hardly anyone said anything to him, he reacted by thinking, f#%k them, I’m not going back. He QUIT. And stopped going to ANY meeting for four years.

(I wonder how many meeting groups Peter has gone to and then QUIT, he’s probably well known in that scene)

When he was demoted at his job, and started turning up half an hour late and disrespecting the process by doing crosswords during clinical meetings, he was offended by people not praising and crediting him, his reaction was to QUIT. And decide to “semi-retire”. And like the meetings, he couldn’t face getting a new job. Just easier not to bother with any type of job, just like the meetings.

His private practice, he QUIT bothering with, probably before it even got off the ground, given the lack of a footprint.

His dog Griffin, he QUIT.

His multiple blogs, he QUIT.

Sponsors, he QUIT because they told him things he didn’t want to hear and didn’t want to listen to.

The footprint that does exist, is his habit of quitting.

Chicken Leg
Informer
Informer

Post by Chicken Leg »

It is becoming so difficult for me to hate-watch him anymore. Seriously I cant stand his vocal fry and that fake lisping he does. Its so fake because sometimes he lisps a lot, other times, not so much. Its so annoying that he thinks hes cute when he does that. ITS NOT CUTE PETER. people with true lisps are not what im talking about. its that peter uses the excessive lisping because he thinks its cute, which is what bothers me. and the fact that he makes EVERY SINGLE THING about himself. omg. does this man even ever read a newspaper? or watch the news? does he have any sense of whats going on in the real world? no probably not. At first I had second hand embarrassment for him doing a vlog channel which is basically his own personal diary, for the whole world to see. but then it became to be where I cant stand watching him, or hearing him. the way he eats annoys me. the way he takes sips of his drinks annoys me. hes a fat blob liar and everything he does annoys me. THANK GOD for you all at GG here to make me laugh so much! :love2:

ps Since I know youre reading here Peter, why wont you give some of those 14 pairs of sunglasses to some of your fans who have given YOU gifts in the past? you selfish piece of shit fat blob.

malone7384
Informer
Informer

Post by malone7384 »

Love the new thread name!

withmylittleeye
Gossiper
Gossiper

@ 28.40 Here he is discussing eating the candy we discussed in here - threads ago! And hasn’t been discussed lately at all in his comments section

dew
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by dew »

In his latest vlog, Peter is claiming that Alex just told him, "You are so handsome. I feel so lucky to have such a sexy husband."

I just feel like Peter lies about everything "romantic" that Alex tells him. Maybe he doesn't, but I can't imagine Alex giving compliments like that or telling ever-expanding blueberry-body Peter how hot he is unless Alex is laying it on thick to hide an affair or something.

facepainter
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by facepainter »

It's so obvious that he reads here. Anyone notice how he doesn't mention who this person who supposedly reads GG for him is? He doesn't have to name the person but he gives NO context whatsoever. In his vlog about Griffin he said "I have someone in my life who reads the gossip sites for me." Ok...who? A friend? Someone from AA meetings? A lawyer? A family member? He gives no details at all, and I think this is on purpose in case people in his real life watch his vlogs and start asking. So if he says it's someone from AA and a person from AA watches his videos, maybe he doesn't want them asking about it and who's doing him that favor.

Chicken Leg
Informer
Informer

Post by Chicken Leg »

dew wrote:In his latest vlog, Peter is claiming that Alex just told him, "You are so handsome. I feel so lucky to have such a sexy husband."

I just feel like Peter lies about everything "romantic" that Alex tells him. Maybe he doesn't, but I can't imagine Alex giving compliments like that or telling ever-expanding blueberry-body Peter how hot he is unless Alex is laying it on thick to hide an affair or something.

:rofl: :rofl: "ever expanding blueberry body peter" :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :love2:

dew
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by dew »

facepainter wrote:It's so obvious that he reads here. Anyone notice how he doesn't mention who this person who supposedly reads GG for him is? He doesn't have to name the person but he gives NO context whatsoever. In his vlog about Griffin he said "I have someone in my life who reads the gossip sites for me." Ok...who? A friend? Someone from AA meetings? A lawyer? A family member? He gives no details at all, and I think this is on purpose in case people in his real life watch his vlogs and start asking. So if he says it's someone from AA and a person from AA watches his videos, maybe he doesn't want them asking about it and who's doing him that favor.
This is similar to all of the emails he allegedly receives. Does anyone even email anymore? Just admit that it was one comment on Youtube or that you read something here on GG, Peter.

Nun4GretchenWieners
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Nun4GretchenWieners »

All of that ego stroking he did in his latest vlog about having integrity was because he's on edge. I think he is afraid that HFTT is going to spill insight on him. Someone described him perfectly in the last thread, Peter has all these "friends" but no one likes him.

Jesters Trix
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Jesters Trix »

April 9 vlog. "My parents encouraged me to dream big, work hard, be successful.." Oh yeah? How is it that someone can spend so much time waxing philosophical and having such "insight" into his own stuff and yet never really learning or getting it. Just remaining stuck. Sometimes it makes me very sad to watch him because it's like watching a hamster run a wheel. Running so fast and getting nowhere at all, and yet he says "I feel like I'm exactly where I'm supposed to be in life"
Maybe I've missed a huge piece of his current life story because I'm not picking up what he's putting down...
Call me whatever you want, but don't forget to include Keyboard Cowgirl and Queen of the Typos

withmylittleeye
Gossiper
Gossiper

If you look back at his multitudes of abandoned blogs and his excuses for bringing up topics on his Peterisms channel, he will say he received a ton of emails from people. A ton of emails. At one point his stupid blog post generated hundreds of emails to him.

No one is watching his vlogs, or Peterisms, and instead of commenting, or DMing, they are opening the description box to find his email, then writing him an email.

He’s been spinning the “ton of emails” line for years to justify having to hear his advice, and make himself seem important.

aasshhyy
Learner
Learner

Post by aasshhyy »

[video][/video]

This is a random vid that I came across but it just drives the point home that dogs bite when tall of their other warning signs to be left unbothered are being ignored. And even in this vid, when the dog bites, it does so very gently as a warning. The dude in this vid is a trainer. Just makes me think even more that poor Griffin was untrained, poorly socialized, and just trying to protect his own boundaries.

Chicken Leg
Informer
Informer

Post by Chicken Leg »

There is this guy on youtube, right? And I swear to god, all he does is sit in front of a camera and smile. for like an hour at a time. the comment sections are always hilarious to read. But I am mentioning this because THAT is less headache-producing than hearing Peter Monn's vocal fry and exaggerated lisping. And at least smile-guy doesn't lie. because he doesn't even talk. and smile-guy isn't a fat blob like peter is. but back on topic, anyone else NOT buying the bullshit from peter's vlog today where he claims alex told him 'hes so sexy tonight in bed'? or is it just me? :rofl:

fifibear
Informer
Informer

Post by fifibear »

His latest video on his main channel is so twisted. He's telling everyone to check out Nate's nudes. I get it people are curious but WTF?

He got so heated when Kuckian exposed his twinky tumblr. But tells everyone to go look at this guy's penis. Get real Peter......

I had to leave this gem for him ....

dew
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by dew »

mikeswife wrote:but back on topic, anyone else NOT buying the bullshit from peter's vlog today where he claims alex told him 'hes so sexy tonight in bed'? or is it just me? :rofl:
Well, you know that I don't buy it, lol. But I'm highly skeptical of anything nice or flattering or caring that Peter claims Alex says to him. Alex is not a nice person, and Peter does not give him anything to compliment unless "you took a great nap today," "you looked so cute eating that entire can of Pringles," or "I love how sexy you are with your CPAP mask on" are compliments.

So yeah, I just don't see Alex and his permanent stink eye morphing into a lovey-dovey cuddlebear in private, especially as Peter gets sloppier and fatter by the day.

Chicken Leg
Informer
Informer

Post by Chicken Leg »

dew wrote:
mikeswife wrote:but back on topic, anyone else NOT buying the bullshit from peter's vlog today where he claims alex told him 'hes so sexy tonight in bed'? or is it just me? :rofl:
Well, you know that I don't buy it, lol. But I'm highly skeptical of anything nice or flattering or caring that Peter claims Alex says to him. Alex is not a nice person, and Peter does not give him anything to compliment unless "you took a great nap today," "you looked so cute eating that entire can of Pringles," or "I love how sexy you are with your CPAP mask on" are compliments.

So yeah, I just don't see Alex and his permanent stink eye morphing into a lovey-dovey cuddlebear in private, especially as Peter gets sloppier and fatter by the day.

:rofl: :rofl: <3 :love2: :tu: im dying laughing.

Return to “Peter Monn”