Chicken Leg
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Peter Monn's The 7 Habits of Highly Defective People, Pa

Post by Chicken Leg »

ClasitaFlockfart wrote:
withmylittleeye wrote:Peter Pan Moans Mothers Day Rant video popped up on my recommended as lately I’ve been avoiding watching anything to do with this pathetic excuse of a human. You ladies keep me up to date on the train wreak that is Peter Pan Moans life being his usual lazy whiny loser self.

Yeah you, asshole. I know you read here. Enjoy this notification alert.

His complete disregard for Alex’s mother is impressive, given the fact that we can guarantee that if Alex showed even a fraction of the disdain Peter Pan Moan shows Alex’s mother, towards his mother if she were still alive, Peter Pan Moan wouldn’t like it.

Is he trying to be funny, cute, endearing? He does realize that most of his lardpack are mothers?

Peter Pan Moan, always good to show us his great qualities on the daily.

I hope Alex’s mother doesn’t watch this 15 minute rant about how she completely inconveniences his ability to sleep all day and do nothing productive, one day a year. How dare she.
I don't usually watch Monn's 'drama channel' but there's such an uproar about the MD rant I had to check it out...I was shocked, yes shocked at the disrespect and disregard he showed for ALL Mother's in the ignorant rant he was on. It wasn't funny, cute or necessary, it was disgusting and highly offensive not only to Mother's but women in general. He is NOT the only person on earth that has lost their Mother and has no right to mock the observance of Mother's Day because his Mom died, his behavior was to say the least disturbing more than usual. I lost my Mom when I was 20 yrs old, many years ago and have never had such a hateful, belligerent attitude towards MD or Mother's in general as a result of my loss. I am beyond angry about this hurtful display of stupidity and disrespect from Monn all done in such a flamboyant fashion as if he were trying to win a booby prize :x
AMEN :tu:

WentworthSeb
Informer
Informer

Post by WentworthSeb »

All HEIL the YOUTUBE FAMOUS homophobic and misogynist leader that will lead our path to a better tomorrow. (*crying, a wall and a genocide might be involved).

Jesters Trix
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Jesters Trix »

Jesters Trix wrote:New thread name: Peter the Preacher "It's all about ME" Monn

So I remember not too long ago Krookian came for Preacher on a grand scale and he on YT and cried, ranted, raged, and asked for all the support we could get, and people answered.

Flash forward. Krookian self destructed and everything pretty much fizzled. Good right? Wrong. I say wrong because YET AGAIN Preacher has an opportunity to come to someone's defense and does not. I know some people on here don't care for BTS (don't know why and don't care) but I don't have an issue with her, and I find what Mangled Tea did to her to be awful. Preacher was all up in her live stream saying he isn't friends with Mangled. Then he gets in Mangled's live stream and says "Oh sorry Mangled I didn't know what was going on with you two (blatant lie)." So he back pedals yet again.
Then Mangled doxes BTS which I find truly fucking abhorrent. Lots of the community comes to BTS' defense (and so they should!) Do you think the one person that cried longest and hardest about being "come for" and bullied came to her defense? NOPE. He hasn't said one word and instead did some stupid trainwreckforever17 video.
Not one tweet, not word.
Fuck you Preacher, you miserable coward.
Offtopic: So sometimes my brain is going faster than my fingers can manage and I make some awful typos. I solemnly swear I am not an illiterate fuckwit, even though it may appear that way sometimes while trying to decipher WTF I was trying to say because it looks like some uneducated backwoods Sally wrote it. Sorry. Now back to your regularly scheduled gossiping! :rofl: Oh and sorry if your name is Sally :rofl:
Call me whatever you want, but don't forget to include Keyboard Cowgirl and Queen of the Typos

Nun4GretchenWieners
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Nun4GretchenWieners »

swashbuckler wrote: Everything I said on the subject is in this post. This is the nicest stuff I ever wrote about Peter and it is not very nice.

Omg, he so has no business counseling anyone EVER. On any subject.

I do not believe 99% of what he says. I believe his mother died. I believe his father is a surgeon. I believe Alex (and family) exist because I have seen Alex. But, the stories he tells? Um, no. Don't believe.

Some people take psychology classes to figure themselves out. Peter is exactly that kind of person. The thought that people went to him for therapy freaks me out.

In two of his ads (in this thread) he especially emphasizes working with teens. And people with addiction issues. Two areas where he is probably least qualified.

I never said people couldn't mock him. I think my original post was misunderstood. I am NOT a fan of this guy.
You haven't said anything wrong. You have every right as anyone else to post here. It's ok to show sympathy and compassion to people who don't deserve it. That speaks volumes about your character. I think that some people seem slighted by Peter and take it personally. He isn't a good person. He's proven himself to be an untrustworthy, self absorbed asshat, who doesn't take responsibility for his own actions, unless he's called out on it. I agree he should have never been a counselor. I imagine he ended up giving unwarranted advice and talked about himself a lot. A good counselor is usually a good listener and has their clients best interest in mind. Peter doesnt have those qualities.

Post by Guest »

Please stop double and triple posting constantly in this thread. The offenders know who they are! I’ve been receiving reports for days about this issue. This is the first warning.

Otherwise, carry on!

WentworthSeb
Informer
Informer

Post by WentworthSeb »

Jesters Trix wrote:

So I remember not too long ago Krookian came for Preacher on a grand scale and he on YT and cried, ranted, raged, and asked for all the support we could get, and people answered.

Flash forward. Krookian self destructed and everything pretty much fizzled. Good right? Wrong. I say wrong because YET AGAIN Preacher has an opportunity to come to someone's defense and does not. I know some people on here don't care for BTS (don't know why and don't care) but I don't have an issue with her, and I find what Mangled Tea did to her to be awful. Preacher was all up in her live stream saying he isn't friends with Mangled. Then he gets in Mangled's live stream and says "Oh sorry Mangled I didn't know what was going on with you two (blatant lie)." So he back pedals yet again.
Then Mangled doxes BTS which I find truly fucking abhorrent. Lots of the community comes to BTS' defense (and so they should!) Do you think the one person that cried longest and hardest about being "come for" and bullied came to her defense? NOPE. He hasn't said one word and instead did some stupid trainwreckforever17 video.
Not one tweet, not word.
Offtopic: So sometimes my brain is going faster than my fingers can manage and I make some awful typos. I solemnly swear I am not an illiterate fuckwit, even though it may appear that way sometimes while trying to decipher WTF I was trying to say because it looks like some uneducated backwoods Sally wrote it. Sorry. Now back to your regularly scheduled gossiping! :rofl: Oh and sorry if your name is Sally :rofl:
And I solemnly swear I am certainly not completely insane when there are days when I post multiple post in a row full of hate toward the beast. :tu:

swashbuckler
Debater
Debater

Post by swashbuckler »

Nun4GretchenWeiners wrote:
swashbuckler wrote: Everything I said on the subject is in this post. This is the nicest stuff I ever wrote about Peter and it is not very nice.

Omg, he so has no business counseling anyone EVER. On any subject.

I do not believe 99% of what he says. I believe his mother died. I believe his father is a surgeon. I believe Alex (and family) exist because I have seen Alex. But, the stories he tells? Um, no. Don't believe.

Some people take psychology classes to figure themselves out. Peter is exactly that kind of person. The thought that people went to him for therapy freaks me out.

In two of his ads (in this thread) he especially emphasizes working with teens. And people with addiction issues. Two areas where he is probably least qualified.

I never said people couldn't mock him. I think my original post was misunderstood. I am NOT a fan of this guy.
You haven't said anything wrong. You have every right as anyone else to post here. It's ok to show sympathy and compassion to people who don't deserve it. That speaks volumes about your character. I think that some people seem slighted by Peter and take it personally. He isn't a good person. He's proven himself to be an untrustworthy, self absorbed asshat, who doesn't take responsibility for his own actions, unless he's called out on it. I agree he should have never been a counselor. I imagine he ended up giving unwarranted advice and talked about himself a lot. A good counselor is usually a good listener and has their clients best interest in mind. Peter doesnt have those qualities.
You said this: "He's proven himself to be an untrustworthy, self absorbed asshat, who doesn't take responsibility for his own actions,"

I think that sums him up nicely. :)

MissDelusional
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by MissDelusional »

Jesters Trix wrote:

Not one tweet, not word.
Just think: you could be a published author who has terrible grasp of usage and makes major typos in addition. Know anyone like that? :scratch:
I find your posts humorous and articulate, much unlike the subject at hand.
Venti, vidi, grande. :coffee:

Post by Guest »

Sorry to disrupt again, but you guys might want to start a new thread!

Let me know if you do and I will lock this one!!

Happy gossiping

MissDelusional
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by MissDelusional »

TeddySerious wrote:Sorry to disrupt again, but you guys might want to start a new thread!

Happy gossiping
You know, as long as I've been here I don't know how to start a new thread; does it have to be a mod or can one of us do it?

WentworthSeb
Informer
Informer

Post by WentworthSeb »

MissDelusional wrote:
TeddySerious wrote:Sorry to disrupt again, but you guys might want to start a new thread!

Happy gossiping
You know, as long as I've been here I don't know how to start a new thread; does it have to be a mod or can one of us do it?
I don't think so but shouldn't we first come with a good name? This present name is so good I can't think how we can top that - I can't. My suggestion for new thread name is Peter FATT BASTARD Monn. It's crude and simple so I'm sure you ladies will come up with a witty one like the current.

Post by Guest »

:roll: j
MissDelusional wrote:

Happy gossiping
Any of you can do it!! Just make sure you add what number thread you are on (part 6) and message me or any mod and we will lock this one!

Any thread I’m active on, I usually post asking for suggestions for the next title and everyone “thanks” the one they like best!

WentworthSeb
Informer
Informer

Post by WentworthSeb »

I watched his vlog about his mother. He is emotionally stunted, somehow very damaged.
(granny moment)
I remember my most important person my grandmother in the hospital surrounded by our photographs being nothing but skin and bone due to pancreatic cancer and my mother lifting her little body up and standing. She looked long at me and just a few tears came - I knew this was the last moment but in that moment we both knew the love we shared that would be forever
(/granny moment)

As an adult Meghan Tonjes just uploaded a video about death, loss and life. The video resonated with me [youtube][/youtube]

It is so odd that Peter can't seem to process her mother's death in a way that would give him strength. He is 12.

MissDelusional
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by MissDelusional »

viewtopic.php?f=569&t=33768

New thread, kittens <3

Return to “Peter Monn”