The Ingham Family P3: Wonky Eyebrows and Children Cashcows

Montymoo
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

The Ingham Family P3: Wonky Eyebrows and Children Cashcows

Post by Montymoo »

Gather my fellow #antifam for part three of our glorious discussion!

Let us dive deeper into the bargains, surprises and memories that our lord and saviours the Ingham provide us.

:love2:

I did warn not to let me do titles!

immi-sav
Learner
Learner

Re: The Ingham Family P3: Wonky Eyebrows and Children Cashco

Post by immi-sav »

:rofl:
Montymoo wrote:Gather my fellow #antifam for part three of our glorious discussion!

Let us dive deeper into the bargains, surprises and memories that our lord and saviours the Ingham provide us.

some1likeyou2
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by some1likeyou2 »

Montymoo wrote:Gather my fellow #antifam for part three of our glorious discussion!

Montymoo ,no ,you is spot on "man"!! :tu: <3 :rofl: :rofl:

Honestly ,those eyebrows could have a thread of their own!! :rofl:

Tublet83
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Tublet83 »

Love love love the title!

gembelle83
Informer
Informer

Post by gembelle83 »

Loving the title! :rofl:

My daughter just had a good thought about the Inghams big surprise...she thinks they will stay in the sleeping beauty/ cinderella castle for islas birthday after Sarah saying tonight she's always wanted to stay there.
Oh and we all know Isla has a reborn doll after Sarah buying all those baby clothes for them.

Tublet83
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Tublet83 »

gembelle83 wrote:Loving the title! :rofl:

My daughter just had a good thought about the Inghams big surprise...she thinks they will stay in the sleeping beauty/ cinderella castle for islas birthday after Sarah saying tonight she's always wanted to stay there.
Oh and we all know Isla has a reborn doll after Sarah buying all those baby clothes for them.
Naaah you can’t pay to stay it’s only for legitimate celebrities or rewarding cast members. TRey went to discovery cove today and I bet they are staying onsite at Disney the rest of the week.

Tonight’s vlog was so dull, how awkward were that other family with the inghams the mum (?) just pretended they weren’t there (don’t blame them) never heard of them either...

Tublet83
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Tublet83 »

C61763C7-0395-4E0B-A8E0-E27352DE028E.jpeg
Literally wetting myself laughing at this, going to Walmart twice on one day eating junk food all week is not travel. Totally deluded and hello passive aggressive Sarah! :rofl:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Dillydally22
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Dillydally22 »

Did everyone see the blonde haired lady giving them evils while they were in Wal-Mart the first time. Makes me wonder what would happen if someone did ask them to stop filming why they where in the shot. Probably say stop bullying us we are working hard. I noticed before they pay no attention to the younger children while crossing the roads walking across car parks, just a very strange family and existence.

GiggleBee
Informer
Informer

Post by GiggleBee »

Tublet83 wrote:
Literally wetting myself laughing at this, going to Walmart twice on one day eating junk food all week is not travel. Totally deluded and hello passive aggressive Sarah! :rofl:
I find the saying 'the truth hurts' appropriate here! They know they'd make just as many memories staying in England as the would abroad but they can't admit that! Just like how they can't admit them girls are spoilt!

Any guesses what Isla will get for her birthday? I'm guessing a reborn doll and an American girl doll. Although what ever happened to that doll she got for Christmas that she so despretly wanted?

sarwah17
Talker
Talker

Post by sarwah17 »

Dillydally22 wrote:Did everyone see the blonde haired lady giving them evils while they were in Wal-Mart the first time. Makes me wonder what would happen if someone did ask them to stop filming why they where in the shot. Probably say stop bullying us we are working hard. I noticed before they pay no attention to the younger children while crossing the roads walking across car parks, just a very strange family and existence.
It's because they're all so bloody loud :roll:

Montymoo
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Montymoo »

The problem they will face with their concept of ‘making memories’

Sarah: oh girls do you remember when we went to Florida?

Girls: which time?

Sarah: the time we went to Disney world!

Girls: which time which time?

Sarah: oh you know the time we went to the mall and I bought all the clothes you didn’t need!

Girls: which time which time which time?

Sarah: oh come on girls! The time we ate out at Denny’s for breakfast lunch and dinner! Such high quality cultural cuisine!

Girls: which time which time which time which time?

Sarah: come on now! The time I had to passive aggressively defend our lavish spending as making memories rather than material for click bait YouTube videos!

Girls: which time..which? I give up.

hispeach
Learner
Learner

Post by hispeach »

when i was a kid we had a second hand caravan that we used to go away in for the holidays. and i’ve been to disneyland, and alton towers and chessingtons but still my favourite memories as a kid is sitting in the caravan at night, listening to the tinny rain sounding off the roof, playing board games with my mum, dad and sister by the dim little caravan lights, and my mum reading a chapter every night to me and my sister in our caravan bunk beds from a holiday book. (The Wishing Chair)
Kids dont need this hyped up overdrive surprise holiday merrygoround. beautiful memories are made in the small things.

esylt
Learner
Learner

Post by esylt »

Montymoo wrote:The problem they will face with their concept of ‘making memories’

Sarah: oh girls do you remember when we went to Florida?

Girls: which time?

Sarah: the time we went to Disney world!

Girls: which time which time?

Sarah: oh you know the time we went to the mall and I bought all the clothes you didn’t need!

Girls: which time which time which time?

Sarah: oh come on girls! The time we ate out at Denny’s for breakfast lunch and dinner! Such high quality cultural cuisine!

Girls: which time which time which time which time?

Sarah: come on now! The time I had to passive aggressively defend our lavish spending as making memories rather than material for click bait YouTube videos!

Girls: which time..which? I give up.
:rofl: :rofl:

some1likeyou2
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by some1likeyou2 »

Tublet83 wrote:
Ditto ,just as well i`ve plenty of tena!! ;) :rofl: :rofl: "opportunities" (dontcha mean SURPRISES Sarah?? :? :rofl: Oh ,and the "chilling at home" proves she/they read here!! Hi Sarah ,golly gosh ,how DO you remain so down to earth with all the travelling you do "round the world"?? :rofl: :rofl: Tell us do ,was Walmart the amaaazing sight you`d always imagined it`d be?? :rofl: :rofl: Pretty sure you`ll *cough* persuade Chris and the girls to make a return trip :roll: ,as they (apparently) are now just as "fascinated by travelling" as you are! Guess you could say it was something of an epiphany! :rofl: :rofl:

AussieNerd298
Learner
Learner

Post by AussieNerd298 »

Off topic but, I've seen mentions of the Norris Nuts in previous threads....

Thought some of you would like this link: viewtopic.php?t=33470&p=2954186
:)

some1likeyou2
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by some1likeyou2 »

hispeach wrote:when i was a kid we had a second hand caravan that we used to go away in for the holidays. and i’ve been to disneyland, and alton towers and chessingtons but still my favourite memories as a kid is sitting in the caravan at night, listening to the tinny rain sounding off the roof, playing board games with my mum, dad and sister by the dim little caravan lights, and my mum reading a chapter every night to me and my sister in our caravan bunk beds from a holiday book. (The Wishing Chair)
Kids dont need this hyped up overdrive surprise holiday merrygoround. beautiful memories are made in the small things.
Exactly! :tu: I can still remember going to Pontins (like Butlins for those who don`t know or can`t remember:) for a week.We`d take my nan and grandad with us ,and my brother and i had a blast on Trampolines ,swimming in the pools with our parents ,walking along the beach ,and playing rounders on one of the big fields.
It wasn`t a regular occurence and i`d be excited for weeks waiting for this holiday :)
The best childhood memories though ,were ALWAYS us as a family.Saturday nights sat snuggled up with my mum on the sofa ,or going to our local library to choose new books in the mornings.My dad teaching me to read ,ride a bike and ,when i played netball for the school team ,him (and mum) ,standing in the cold ,watching me.During the breaks ,he`d wrap me in his warm coat and tell me how proud he was.Mum would bake alot and i`d stand next to her ,usually wrapped in one of her aprons ,with my own bit of pastry ,making my own "creations" :rofl:
Yes ,we were fortunate to have nice gifts at Christmas and birthdays ,but no where close to the extravagance i see from the inghams ,frankly obscene.But ,we got just as much pleasure ( i`d say more) ,out of the day itself ,being with those i loved most in the world.Infact ,i still can`t imagine being anywhere else but home at such special times during the year.The love ,warmth security and laughter are what i remember ,and have passed onto my own children. :love2:

Whatever Sarah kids herself is the "best memories" ,nothing for me anyway ,will beat those i`ve grown up with ,and will never ever forget.Apologies for rambling ,but i also loved the fact that i can look back on these moments ,and actually remember my mum and dad being right there ,minus a camera.Yes ,there are photographs ,and the (old fashioned:) odd video.However ,ours remained private ,for us to look back on.My parents focused on us ,not a platform where we could be "sold" for their monetary gain.Ok youtube may not have been around ,but i know them well enough to say ,even if it were ,and the opportunity there ,we`d have come first ,and our childhoods. :respekt: :love2: So sad the ingham girls won`t ever be able to say likewise. :(

impleo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by impleo »

some1likeyou2 wrote:
hispeach wrote:when i was a kid we had a second hand caravan that we used to go away in for the holidays. and i’ve been to disneyland, and alton towers and chessingtons but still my favourite memories as a kid is sitting in the caravan at night, listening to the tinny rain sounding off the roof, playing board games with my mum, dad and sister by the dim little caravan lights, and my mum reading a chapter every night to me and my sister in our caravan bunk beds from a holiday book. (The Wishing Chair)
Exactly! :tu: I can still remember going to Pontins (like Butlins for those who don`t know or can`t remember:) for a week.We`d take my nan and grandad with us ,and my brother and i had a blast on Trampolines ,swimming in the pools with our parents ,walking along the beach ,and playing rounders on one of the big fields.
My parents would take my kids on holiday once a year when they were young and one year they took them to Pontins. My daughter has always been really quiet and one night after the entertainment, she was called up on stage for being well behaved and given a prize - you'd expect it to be lollipop, or a chocolate bar but instead they gave her a Pontins branded bedding set, it had the massive Pontins logo all over it. She was so proud of this bedding set that she insisted it went on her covers when she got home. Problem was her bedroom was all done in the typical girlie pink colours and then there was just this eyesore of a branded Pontins blue and yellow duvet cover that must've stayed for over a year (unlike the Inghams we have one bedding set each that gets washed and put back on during the day). So Pontins remained in our lives for a long time, but it was so freakin' cute.

JCAH2013
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by JCAH2013 »

We went to Florida every year as kids, sometimes twice a year and I have nothing but happy memories so don’t assume those kids are going to resent Sarah and Chris for taking them so often.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lucysmummy
Debater
Debater

Post by Lucysmummy »

No one said they will resent them for taking them to the same place. Just making fun of the fact that they like to think they are well travelled when they aren’t!

There are so many more places in the world to take the children for less money than going to Florida or New York where typically it’s spent eating and shopping.

It’s also that if anyone says anything against them going to the same place it’s because they must be jealous that they can afford it. Sorry no! I can afford to go where we want on holiday. This year it’s thailand and Mexico. And two weeks in padstow in Cornwall. Guess which one my teens are most looking forward to?

The other issue with the Ingham is the mass consumerism. Where does the stuff they buy and then never use go? The post holiday hauls on YouTube do you ever see the clothing or things they brought again? The piles and piles of toys at Christmas and birthday, do we ever see those again?

The fact they still have their rental house which is full of toys and clothing and all the furniture etc. Could that house not be of better use for another family. Even if the contract isn’t up until the summer if it was empty and ready for viewing someone else could view and rent g it meaning they would be released from the contract early.

No more driving lessons, so sell the second car that never gets used.

some1likeyou2
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by some1likeyou2 »

Lucysmummy wrote:No one said they will resent them for taking them to the same place. Just making fun of the fact that they like to think they are well travelled when they aren’t!

There are so many more places in the world to take the children for less money than going to Florida or New York where typically it’s spent eating and shopping.

It’s also that if anyone says anything against them going to the same place it’s because they must be jealous that they can afford it. Sorry no! I can afford to go where we want on holiday. This year it’s thailand and Mexico. And two weeks in padstow in Cornwall. Guess which one my teens are most looking forward to?

The other issue with the Ingham is the mass consumerism. Where does the stuff they buy and then never use go? The post holiday hauls on YouTube do you ever see the clothing or things they brought again? The piles and piles of toys at Christmas and birthday, do we ever see those again?

The fact they still have their rental house which is full of toys and clothing and all the furniture etc. Could that house not be of better use for another family. Even if the contract isn’t up until the summer if it was empty and ready for viewing someone else could view and rent g it meaning they would be released from the contract early.

No more driving lessons, so sell the second car that never gets used.
Two of my girls are in Thailand atm.One has worked there ,teaching children 3+ english ,and her younger sister has ventured out to visit her.Yesterday they got to "bathe" :) the elephants ,and had a blast :tu: I hope you and your family enjoy your break there.x
Just want to add to what you`ve already said.No ,we don`t care if they wish to go to the same place every year ,for their "memories".What i find especially sad is that ,at no point on this (or any other) holiday ,will they put the flipping camera down ,and just enjoy those moments with the girls.Heck ,Sarah was having trouble balancing her camera the other day ,she was in the water and it was pretty deep.All 3 girls were around her ,now ,why couldn`t she have left her device at home ,JUST once ,and got on and had some real fun with them all.She has her phone strapped to her wrist so much i`m surprised it doesn`t ache from RSI.. :roll: Yes ,we all take photos of our kids whilst away on holidays.These are great to look back on. However ,that joy has to be marred for those girls ,when mummy filming takes priority over them and everything else.All workers take breaks.Why can`t they? It`s become an addiction ,sadly.It`s also brought out the worst in their parents. :(

Return to “The Ingham Family”