Caroline TheObnoxiousOversizedChild Hirons PT2

bitchesbelike
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: Caroline TheObnoxiousOversizedChild Hirons PT2

Post by bitchesbelike »

re the salad comments. I would say it's a British thing, but maybe it's a bit more regional to some parts but I have heard it growing up. But only used by middle-class ladies. It does just mean an idiot etc

WORDSALAD
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by WORDSALAD »

bitchesbelike wrote:
Sun Oct 20, 2019 10:06 am
re the salad comments. I would say it's a British thing, but maybe it's a bit more regional to some parts but I have heard it growing up. But only used by middle-class ladies. It does just mean an idiot etc
Dude I AM British :D

But I'm Northern and like.... where I come from we don't call people salads..... we call them fucking morons.

Seriously though, what a weird expression. And one I've never heard before.

Edit - ACTUALLY, I lie. My ex was from Essex and I do recall in the back of my mind a load of his friends/relatives calling people salads occasionally. Yeah I think I do. No wonder I wiped it out of my mind, like everything from that time in my life :rofl:
In my future dystopia your history of stanning one of these creatures will be put on your permanent record, so potential employers can judge accordingly on basis of intelligence.

bitchesbelike
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by bitchesbelike »

^^ I'm British too.
But yep lol sounds like something people from Essex would also say

WORDSALAD
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by WORDSALAD »

bitchesbelike wrote:
Mon Oct 21, 2019 2:06 am
^^ I'm British too.
But yep lol sounds like something people from Essex would also say
Where are you from and do you hear it often where you are? (PM me if you wanna answer lol - we are getting OT and I sense a mod coming for us)
In my future dystopia your history of stanning one of these creatures will be put on your permanent record, so potential employers can judge accordingly on basis of intelligence.

agirlwillbequeen
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0

Post by agirlwillbequeen »

Looks like she cut out cult beauty and went straight for the money herself. I wonder how much she has put down for it?

I am a blogger and I contemplated doing a sheet mask box and that was enough of a cost let alone these high end brands which she will have to pay, I imagine there’s a good discount though.

No SPF for shipping reasons .... suuuurrrreee

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Triple_Axel
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by Triple_Axel »

agirlwillbequeen wrote:
Wed Oct 23, 2019 5:34 am

Looks like she cut out cult beauty and went straight for the money herself. I wonder how much she has put down for it?

I am a blogger and I contemplated doing a sheet mask box and that was enough of a cost let alone these high end brands which she will have to pay, I imagine there’s a good discount though.

No SPF for shipping reasons .... suuuurrrreee

I’m also wondering about the costs and logistics. At least 10k will go towards charity. But I still think the cost (£290) is a bit of a joke when there’s a measly 10ml oil, and a 50ml cleansing balm, amongst other small products, which she passes off as full sized when they’re more like luxury samples. Of course the sheeple in her comments keep giving the same response “try buying all the full sized items individually yourself” :roll: There’s also the shipping cost to factor in which is ridiculous (for example 80£ even to some EU countries). Some bloggers also received her box which I doubt she paid for from her own pocket.

gemh94
Talker
Talker

Post by gemh94 »

*Ground breaking* (read Meryl Streep as Miranda Priestly)

I'm sure she got a heafty discount from the brands when buying the products for her box. Regarding the products; Meh. She is repeating some stuff she has already had in previous boxes. All in all nothing new or exciting, just Hirons trying to make an easy profit from her followers.

WORDSALAD
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by WORDSALAD »

When I read the price I choked on my water. Was expecting it be like.... Mark and spencers advent calendar price. £35 quid.

(Seriously get it Brits, well worth it. Fuck Caroline and her overpriced nonsense)

Post by Guest »

WORDSALAD wrote:
Wed Oct 23, 2019 6:28 pm
When I read the price I choked on my water. Was expecting it be like.... Mark and spencers advent calendar price. £35 quid.

(Seriously get it Brits, well worth it. Fuck Caroline and her overpriced nonsense)
The water came out of my nose is disbelief? How is this woman getting away with charging Barney prices for low tier advent boxes?

gemh94
Talker
Talker

Post by gemh94 »

I cannot understad why she goes around with those clumpy spider leg lashes, that look uneven and you can clearly see gaps in certain areas !? Has she even got a clue on to how to care for lash extensions??

She looks like a chav with that orange face, pee-yellow greasy looking blonde beaten hair and those damn lashes.

Post by Guest »

Someone needs to suggest a makeover, complete new look from head to toe!

WORDSALAD
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by WORDSALAD »

I mean this woman literally looks like a Younique hun trying to sell me shit on my doorstep. Which let's face it she basically is only the doorstep is the internet and the overpriced shit is 'prestige' brands.

wild4thenight
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by wild4thenight »

Someone pour brown hair dye on her and remove those lash extensions for everyone's sake

Post by Guest »

Does she not realise the top heavy lashes look is not a trend. She resembles a “bleached” whale!
KJB should give her some makeup tips.

The lashes look like they wanna escape!!

ImageImage

agirlwillbequeen
Debater
Debater

Post by agirlwillbequeen »

She goes on about her eyelash woman like she is a genius. they are hideous and always gappy. Look at Trinny Woodall, she has them done and they look great because they are subtle. Classless Caroline thinks big is best and she is wrong. Nothing new there.

as for the hair. no hope there.

Post by Guest »

She has a face like a smacked arse

cristea123
Talker
Talker

Post by cristea123 »

I'm getting married this year and my maid of honor told me she'd like like to gift me eyelash extensions for the special day. But I am REALLY hesitating because I remind myself of how Caroline looks with them and how they look like spider legs crawling out of her eyeball

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Eat My Shorts
Talker
Talker

Post by Eat My Shorts »

cristea123 wrote:I'm getting married this year and my maid of honor told me she'd like like to gift me eyelash extensions for the special day. But I am REALLY hesitating because I remind myself of how Caroline looks with them and how they look like spider legs crawling out of her eyeball

Have you thought about having them permed? Haven’t tried it myself but looks more natural! ImageImage

Shinichi
Talker
Talker

Post by Shinichi »

Eat My Shorts wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 1:33 pm
cristea123 wrote:I'm getting married this year and my maid of honor told me she'd like like to gift me eyelash extensions for the special day. But I am REALLY hesitating because I remind myself of how Caroline looks with them and how they look like spider legs crawling out of her eyeball

Have you thought about having them permed? Haven’t tried it myself but looks more natural! ImageImage

Yes, I'd rather have a lash lift as well. I had better results with it. I didn't like eyelash extensions on me because the person who applied them did a bad job so I was stuck with weirdlooking eyelashes for weeks. With a lift your eyelashes get more of a lift and you can still decide how much mascara you want to apply and which parts of your lashes you want to enhance more.

Also I can't believe Caroline isn't even 50 yet. She looks like someone in their mid to late 60s and yet people call her a skin expert??

Eat My Shorts
Talker
Talker

Post by Eat My Shorts »

Shinichi wrote:
Eat My Shorts wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 1:33 pm

Yes, I'd rather have a lash lift as well. I had better results with it. I didn't like eyelash extensions on me because the person who applied them did a bad job so I was stuck with weirdlooking eyelashes for weeks. With a lift your eyelashes get more of a lift and you can still decide how much mascara you want to apply and which parts of your lashes you want to enhance more.

Also I can't believe Caroline isn't even 50 yet. She looks like someone in their mid to late 60s and yet people call her a skin expert??

Return to “Abhorred Bloggers”