Caroline TheObnoxiousOversizedChild Hirons PT2

Dr Dray Liar Liar
Informer
Informer

Re: Caroline TheObnoxiousOversizedChild Hirons PT2

Post by Dr Dray Liar Liar »

gemh94 wrote:
Sat May 09, 2020 3:42 am
Can someone explain why TF do her "skincare boxes" always always sell out in such a short time? Her advice is crap and changes with whoever is paying her, the products are usually not even remarkable and no one needs shitloads of gimmicky products!! ugh. As someone who used to follow her skincare routines back in the day (which destroyed my skinbarrier and gave me horrible comedones and thus acne) I just can't believe how people take her advice so blindly
Do they ever reveal how the number of boxes that were released to begin with?
I did read that, with Kylie cosmetics, they did something that sounded like this: only released a relatively small number in the first batch sold, as a marketing tactic. Seemingly to be 'sold out quickly' is a badge of honor that they aimed for. Plus it creates fantastic free advertising for them because all the first reviews in the press, will include the fact that it's temporarily sold out. And more are coming into stock soon. That generates the perception that the products are in high demand, no matter what.

I don't know if CH has more of them in the pipeline, or if the first batch is the only one. She's not as big an operation as the Kylie marketing circus, for sure.
But I would be very interested to know how many were available/sold. Does anyone know?

gemh94
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0

Post by gemh94 »

Ugh. I saw her latest IG Live with Shereene Idriss, a derm which I personally like, such a shame she agreed to do a live with this bully bulldog of a woman. At one point someone called Liz commented asking Shereene not to do IG Lives with people who only try to sell products and thats when CH shouted "Fuck Off Liz", and subsequently all of CH minions (a bunch of middle aged women just like her) started to bully this person telling her to F off and that they were all coming for her. ugh. CH and her followers are closer to menopause but act as 13 year old insecure girls, its so sad an annoying, whereas Shereene stayed calm and classy throughout the whole thing.

CH also got really offended when someone asked if she was in her 60's and she said that she was barely in her 50's. hilarious but true. She looks like shit and so old and dusty.

Rosie34567
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Rosie34567 »

I can’t even watch her instagram live vids because she’s always sooo scattered, takes like 5 - 10mins just to adjust the lights, and she always sounds stressed like she’s about to have an anxiety attack (which she also does in her YouTube vids). Like chill, Hirons...talking about moisturizer shouldn’t be this stressful lol.

I started watching her vid about the Susan Yara scandal on Instagram and I couldn’t get past a few mins because she hadn’t even begun talking about anything. Like it’s off-putting and her message is totally lost when she can’t even FOCUS on what she’s meant to be talking about. I can’t even take her seriously and she seems like more like a random unhinged internet cat lady than a “skincare professional” in those vids.

Shinichi
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Post by Shinichi »

tadahhhhh wrote:
Fri Apr 10, 2020 8:35 am
Jesus, she looks rough in her Insta Live thing.
Did she get a brow lift or something? She looks like a haggard old version of Maleificent. The Botox or whatever it is looks weird on her face. She’d look a lot better if she just lost weight. Instead she looks smooth and stretched out yet also puffy and saggy at the same time? And the camel lashes. Ugh. I still don’t get why anyone listens to a word of her skincare “advice”. She looks rough AF. Too much food, too much booze in my opinion. No amount of Botox or overpriced serum is ever going to fix that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Absofuckinglutely horrendous.

AmyRita
Lurker
Lurker

Post by AmyRita »

Was she ever a smoker? That may be why she looks rough

AmyRita
Lurker
Lurker

Post by AmyRita »

WORDSALAD
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by WORDSALAD »

Shinichi wrote:
Mon Jul 27, 2020 10:07 pm
tadahhhhh wrote:
Fri Apr 10, 2020 8:35 am
Jesus, she looks rough in her Insta Live thing.
Did she get a brow lift or something? She looks like a haggard old version of Maleificent. The Botox or whatever it is looks weird on her face. She’d look a lot better if she just lost weight. Instead she looks smooth and stretched out yet also puffy and saggy at the same time? And the camel lashes. Ugh. I still don’t get why anyone listens to a word of her skincare “advice”. She looks rough AF. Too much food, too much booze in my opinion. No amount of Botox or overpriced serum is ever going to fix that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Absofuckinglutely horrendous.
Stuff of nightmares.
How the hell does anyone take her seriously
In my future dystopia your history of stanning one of these creatures will be put on your permanent record, so potential employers can judge accordingly on basis of intelligence.

Post by Guest »

Some time next year, charity shops will be filled with copies of her book.

Post by Guest »

AmyRita wrote:
Wed Aug 05, 2020 10:10 am
She used to be a sunbather (she said she used to cover herself with baby oil and lie on tin foil to get a tan).

WORDSALAD
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by WORDSALAD »

scoopydoodle wrote:
AmyRita wrote:
Wed Aug 05, 2020 10:10 am
She used to be a sunbather (she said she used to cover herself with baby oil and lie on tin foil to get a tan).
Why am I not surprised
In my future dystopia your history of stanning one of these creatures will be put on your permanent record, so potential employers can judge accordingly on basis of intelligence.

Katherinex
Learner
Learner

Post by Katherinex »

Anyone see her on an episode from this week's This Morning? Like another person said above about her Instagram Live, she was totally scatter brained. I know on This Morning there is the timing issue with it being live but my god she says a lot but doesn't actually say anything at all 🙄 and I wouldn't take any of her advice but she looks haggard...

pinksugarheartattack
Learner
Learner

Post by pinksugarheartattack »

she reminds me of kim woodburn. i can't separate the two in my mind and i don't know why :rofl: .

if you don't know who kw is, let's just say it's not exactly a flattering comparison.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
chibi moon is my spirit animal!!

Dr Dray Liar Liar
Informer
Informer

Post by Dr Dray Liar Liar »

WORDSALAD wrote:
Sun Apr 19, 2020 6:51 am
20200419_124803.jpg

Can't believe the UK press are still peddling this woman as some sort of skincare authoritah. This is her on the FRONT COVER of a leading paper's Sunday magazine supplement.

Now I'm not saying fatasses or less-than-beautiful people shouldn't be on front covers, unairbrushed (my god, I hope this is unairbrushed!!), but this woman's face is supposed to be an advert for her brand, and is supposed to sell me other brands' products. 😂😂😂

20200419_124814.jpg

Quote: "Yes I've had fillers but I don't want my face to look like a stretched drum"
So this is her AFTER fillers. I mean wtf. She would look even more of a state otherwise. And yet she's trying to SELL US SKINCARE.

Not only that, she's giving (mostly sensible, I have to say, but there are some absolute HOWLERS like the overuse of chemical exfoliants and 'layering' everything which I know is a common thing nowadays but.... fuck that hasn't done her any good has it?! 😂.... I think she conveniently left off trashing SPF for once though) advice before recommending EXHORBITANTLY EXPENSIVE products. I know this is generally a magazine's job, but please don't recruit this self-appointed 'expert' as your gatekeeper when you could just stick to your regular editor who get paid to shill for brands. I despair of the press these days, honestly.

She also disses younger influencers "who are half her body weight and have half her experience". Bitterman don't win you no dermatology qualifications, you hack.
Man, that photo! Compared to now (the photo a few posts after this one) her eyebrows really really really used to live on a different part of her face!!

SebastiansMukkie
Learner
Learner

Post by SebastiansMukkie »

Does anyone know why she is not allowed to mention Indeed Labs? The Freaks used to refer to Hydraluron as Hironsaluron...

Rosie34567-2
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Rosie34567-2 »

When will someone tell her that neon yellow is not a flattering or quirky color on her? Especially combined with the fake blonde and orange fake tan…she looks like Donald Trump dressed like a traffic cone or a crosswalk guard.

I’m genuinely surprised her hair hasn’t fallen out from all the bleach. The glorified straw is clinging on for dear life to her leathery, sun-damaged, head.

I just do not understand why anyone would take skincare advice from her. She frankly looks awful for her age, and it’s shocking that this is what she looks like AFTER Botox, fillers, and endless access to skincare.

Return to “Abhorred Bloggers”