jiggy_girl
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Caroline TheObnoxiousOversizedChild Hirons PT2

Post by jiggy_girl »

Quoting from the last thread
Tulips wrote:Not everything works for everyone but acid toners and Clarisonic really messed up my skin. I'm another one who saw a massive difference when I started using gentler cleansers and toners. Rosehip oil works well for me too, I just don't like the smell lol.
The same happened to me :( everything she recommended online just made my skin so much worse. I started using the Clinique brush (which doesn't spin but vibrates, so it's a lot gentler on the skin), along with natural things - witch hazel, tea tree oil etc. Something CH would turn her nose up at, but it's worked wonders for me. I can bet the amount of chemicals etc she uses won't be doing her skin any good, I wonder what it'll look like in 20 years when the use catches up with her (something that has already started)

Post by Guest »

Damn we made it to part 2

bitchesbelike
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by bitchesbelike »

I low-key don't even want join on this one because I think she's vile but also wanna see what the big bad wolf gets up to next. She's definitely the bully in the workplace you'd avoid.

wild4thenight
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by wild4thenight »

bitchesbelike wrote:I low-key don't even want join on this one because I think she's vile but also wanna see what the big bad wolf gets up to next. She's definitely the bully in the workplace you'd avoid.
i just really enjoy knowing she WILL look at these threads cus she's a narcissistic weirdo - and she won't be able to delete any comments or clap back :rofl:

Lilygold
Stalker
Stalker

Post by Lilygold »

I unfollowed her after the Denise IG story, she set her attack dogs on a woman who sent her an unpleasant message and boy did she everyone know. She seemed proud of her actions and it yet again showed the world what a thoroughly nasty piece of work she is.

She is aggressive, thin skinned and unpleasant in how she deals with people who disagree with her.

Her skin care advice is based upon which company pay her enough to spout the spiel on her blog and I, like others, am baffled about her continued appeal.

In my opinion, she is a glorified Sales woman with a gift for selling.

For someone who professes to be a huge Oprah fan I imagine Oprah would think she has behaved appallingly in her dealings with people who are less than enamoured with her.

slugella
Talker
Talker

Post by slugella »

She messed my skin up too! Cetaphil actually really really works for my acne yet I stopped using it after her rant about it to try new things. What a mistake.

The fact she behaves like a bullying maniac online when she has a teenage daughter is worrying. She's hardly a role model. People like Sam Bunting and Sali Hughes are a whole different class. Even recently I saw a Dr Dennis Gross interview and he was so professional. Then you get Caroline doing her pout, eye roll and rant in every insta story...

lwa04
Learner
Learner

Post by lwa04 »

I couldn’t agree more with all these comments - the woman is foul. She’s condescending, bullying, aggressive and deeply contradictory in her recommendations (depending on who is paying her). She slags a brand off to high heaven, then shills them, then gets really passive aggressive when people dare to ask her why she’s so changed her tune. Setting her minions off on someone who dared to not buy the shit she’s selling was unbelievable.

adven
Informer
Informer

Post by adven »

Forgive me, but why do so many people take her opinions to be infallible? At the most she's a consumer who also gets paid to advertise products on her SM, and from recent tweets not a very nice person. The latest drama showed she capitalises on the power imbalance by getting her own following to validate her bullying that commentator. Was the original comment a bit rude, ofcourse but the "fight fire with fire" attitude is immature and not away to handle conflict in a professional manner.

I just recall her glossing over the issue of brands continuing to use animal testing on their products and being a bit hypocritical when it comes to demonising products over one ingredient (fragrance evil for one brand but not for another...), and when she called her daughter a bitch in one video even if it was apparently meant in jest.

There are so many nicer skin care based channels out there, Trinny, wishtrend etc they both advertise their own products but have a far more personal or in depth review and just 100% less rude delivery.

gemh94
Talker
Talker

Post by gemh94 »

I dislike this woman so much now. I commented on her latest Instagram post that she was inciting people to attack Denise and that it was irresponsible in a plattform as big as her Instagram account. She did exactly the same thing that Brandon Truaxe was doing at the Deciem account ( aka hanging put people publicly, and TAGGING THEM, inciting her minions to hate on them) and then she calls others for bullies and trolls ? give me a break. A lot of people sent me DMs on IG regarding my comment and told me that they tried to reply to it but that Caroline kept deleting them. I hope someone else realizes he kind of person she is with this whole Denise story.

wild4thenight
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by wild4thenight »

gemh94 wrote:IShe did exactly the same thing that Brandon Truaxe was doing at the Deciem account ( aka hanging put people publicly, and TAGGING THEM, inciting her minions to hate on them) and then she calls others for bullies and trolls ? give me a break
OT - Brandon needs his own thread, that whole situation is weird AF. much like his over-filled face.

gurugossip11
Debater
Debater

Post by gurugossip11 »

wild4thenight wrote:
gemh94 wrote:IShe did exactly the same thing that Brandon Truaxe was doing at the Deciem account ( aka hanging put people publicly, and TAGGING THEM, inciting her minions to hate on them) and then she calls others for bullies and trolls ? give me a break
OT - Brandon needs his own thread, that whole situation is weird AF. much like his over-filled face.
Can you please make one?

wild4thenight
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by wild4thenight »

gurugossip11 wrote:
wild4thenight wrote:
Can you please make one?
why yes i can ;) i put it in Instagram as that's where he seems to go wild...

viewtopic.php?f=315&t=33624

rai1234
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by rai1234 »

wild4thenight wrote:
Brandon has gone truly batshit. I'll join his thread haha.

artheusa
Debater
Debater

Post by artheusa »

gemh94 wrote:I dislike this woman so much now. I commented on her latest Instagram post that she was inciting people to attack Denise and that it was irresponsible in a plattform as big as her Instagram account. She did exactly the same thing that Brandon Truaxe was doing at the Deciem account ( aka hanging put people publicly, and TAGGING THEM, inciting her minions to hate on them) and then she calls others for bullies and trolls ? give me a break. A lot of people sent me DMs on IG regarding my comment and told me that they tried to reply to it but that Caroline kept deleting them. I hope someone else realizes he kind of person she is with this whole Denise story.
Yeah I was actually quite baffled at how far she went this time. She could have given a catty answer without hinting at that person's real life location, that was so f..d up. I wonder what she'd do if someone else did the same, threatening her with her home address. Surely she'd go ballistic. You did good leaving a comment.

cookiechips
Learner
Learner

Post by cookiechips »

wild4thenight wrote:continue here! cookechips inspired the title :respekt:
Woop! :love2:

Cheryl Blossom
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Cheryl Blossom »

Didn't know she had a thread on here! Can't stand her or her lackie Stephanie Nicole.

LolaGrace
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by LolaGrace »

I should've known when the rivers turned to blood and frogs started raining from the sky that the Hirons was in the States. :o

Post by Guest »

I have actually been enjoying her interviews lately but it doesn't change the fact that I still see Caroline as a such a bitchy, unpleasant old woman. I had a good laugh during the Drunk Elephant video with Tiffany Masterson when Caroline complimented on her for being soft spoken and gracious despite being a powerful business woman. She literally said something like "you can tell you're from the south... we need more of that in the industry." Like LOL, this coming from Caroline of all people? That's too rich :rofl:

EvilGLBunny
Learner
Learner

Post by EvilGLBunny »

jiggy_girl wrote:Quoting from the last thread
Tulips wrote:Not everything works for everyone but acid toners and Clarisonic really messed up my skin. I'm another one who saw a massive difference when I started using gentler cleansers and toners. Rosehip oil works well for me too, I just don't like the smell lol.
The same happened to me :( everything she recommended online just made my skin so much worse. I started using the Clinique brush (which doesn't spin but vibrates, so it's a lot gentler on the skin), along with natural things - witch hazel, tea tree oil etc. Something CH would turn her nose up at, but it's worked wonders for me. I can bet the amount of chemicals etc she uses won't be doing her skin any good, I wonder what it'll look like in 20 years when the use catches up with her (something that has already started)
Honestly I feel more for the people who are blindly following her advice when it's so obvious that her own advice is making her skin look so horrible.

Return to “Abhorred Bloggers”