Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: I, Tanya: Oscar for the Egghead - Part 26

Post by kmare91 »

snuffy777 wrote:Image

For fuck's sake.

And while you were editing out that you're a YouTuber/vlogger, you needed to correct the parts that say you have over 3.7 million subscribers and that you're "currently filming for Sky One's Bulletproof." :roll: God, she's obnoxious. May 25th can't get here soon enough; she needs a heavy dose of reality, like, yesterday.

Also, 40 pages already, guys! :love2: Any suggestions for the next thread title?

I Tanya: F(l)aking It 'til I Make It #boundlessarrogance
I honestly love this and could never come up with anything better! :) I'm sure there are other ideas but I'll stick with this one as it's hilarious and perfect.

Also, I cannot even believe she edited all that.. where will it stop? I absolutely cannot wait till she gets knocked down a couple hundred pegs.
Nothing about her descriptions are true, it's a "believe it and you can be it" mindset seminar technique that will get her nowhere. Not saying mindset doesn't work, but if it's something that also requires talent, you can't be missing half the equation.

kmare91
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by kmare91 »

snuffy777 wrote:Image

For fuck's sake.

And while you were editing out that you're a YouTuber/vlogger, you needed to correct the parts that say you have over 3.7 million subscribers and that you're "currently filming for Sky One's Bulletproof." :roll: God, she's obnoxious. May 25th can't get here soon enough; she needs a heavy dose of reality, like, yesterday.

Also, 40 pages already, guys! :love2: Any suggestions for the next thread title?

I Tanya: F(l)aking It 'til I Make It #boundlessarrogance
I honestly love this and could never come up with anything better! :) I'm sure there are other ideas but I'll stick with this one as it's hilarious and perfect.

Also, I cannot even believe she edited all that.. where will it stop? I absolutely cannot wait till she gets knocked down a couple hundred pegs.
Nothing about her descriptions are true, it's a "believe it and you can be it" mindset seminar technique where they tell people to essentially go ahead and pretend they have something as a means of actually having it that will get her nowhere. Not saying mindset doesn't work, but if it's something that also requires talent, you can't be missing half the equation.

Is this a little oopsie, because she needs to get right on this! what a monstrosity that somehow part of her bio isn't reflecting her true profession and passion :rofl:
Screenshot 2018-05-11 at 10.26.42 PM.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

kmare91
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by kmare91 »

OMG!! What happened in a matter of hours?! Back to "Aspiring actress"....
Screenshot 2018-05-12 at 2.10.17 AM.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

chubby
Talker
Talker

Post by chubby »

poshbird wrote:I’m watching Friends on Netflix and it suddenly occurred to me...technically speaking, Joey Tribiani is a more experienced and therefore better actor than Tanya Burr.

Let that sink in for a minute. *facepalm*

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I was watching Parent Trap other day and 10 year old Lindsay was far better acting than Tarn lol. She even did British&American accent at that young age. Our Tarn on omthe other hand...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

meg1912
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by meg1912 »

Pixiemoon wrote:I went to the theatre last night - a small, intimate venue with a young cast. Only now do I fully appreciate how awful it's going to be if Tanya isn't very good, which let's be honest, seems to be the case from everything we've seen so far.

The performers were so brilliant, so fit, put on a very physical show, showing emotion through their actions, their whole posture, breathing etc was just spot on the whole time and you really got absorbed into the play.

I just cannot see how Tanya is going to pull it off. With a venue that small, you're going to see any slight mis-step/mistake - and that's a whole other area, keeping your cool if things go wrong, not reacting to mistakes etc. At the performance last night, one of the mics had a bit of interference and static because it got knocked out of position and the actress managed to really smoothly incorporate the repositioning into a really natural movement - I only noticed because I studied theatre for years and tend to pick up on these things a little bit more (my friends didn't notice anything had happened).

I'm torn between hoping she manages to pull it off as it's going to be awful for the people watching and the rest of the cast if she doesn't and eagerly awaiting the car crash that's sure to happen...
She watched it last night! What a shame you didn't go the same night. You'd see for yourself her reactions to such an intimate venue and amazing performances.
Tomato Tarn is back, so I think she did indeed feel the heat ImageImageImage

Enviado do meu SM-J330F através do Tapatalk

HeadFullofDreams
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by HeadFullofDreams »

HAHA! Hey Tanya/Tanya's spies, while you're reading this forum get the deluded cow to consider changing her IG bio as well. She's not an actress. She's a YouTuber who's trying to be an actress. Stop kidding yourselves that it's the other way round.
kmare91 wrote:OMG!! What happened in a matter of hours?! Back to "Aspiring actress"....
Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

GetRichFromLies
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by GetRichFromLies »

She's pushing her neck out so far in that photo with the girl. It makes my neck ache just looking at it. It must be the best acting Tanya does - smiling through pain in photos just so she can avoid double chin pics.

Jasmine S

Post by Jasmine S »

HeadFullofDreams wrote:HAHA! Hey Tanya/Tanya's spies, while you're reading this forum get the deluded cow to consider changing her IG bio as well. She's not an actress. She's a YouTuber who's trying to be an actress. Stop kidding yourselves that it's the other way round.
kmare91 wrote:OMG!! What happened in a matter of hours?! Back to "Aspiring actress"....
Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
I’ve heard Wikipedia is pretty strict on edits. Anyone can go in and change an article but it’ll be quickly changed right back if it isn’t factual. I’m assuming the Wikipedia editors were like nope, not quite an actress yet.

snuffy777
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by snuffy777 »

:rofl: That's hilarious. I could've sworn it said, "Tanya Burr is a British YouTuber and actor." before, though, 'cause I remember thinking she was deluded for adding actor. Now it's "aspiring actress." :o Is Tarn having some realizations? :shock:

snuffy777
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by snuffy777 »

meg1912 wrote:
Pixiemoon wrote:I went to the theatre last night - a small, intimate venue with a young cast. Only now do I fully appreciate how awful it's going to be if Tanya isn't very good, which let's be honest, seems to be the case from everything we've seen so far.

The performers were so brilliant, so fit, put on a very physical show, showing emotion through their actions, their whole posture, breathing etc was just spot on the whole time and you really got absorbed into the play.

I just cannot see how Tanya is going to pull it off. With a venue that small, you're going to see any slight mis-step/mistake - and that's a whole other area, keeping your cool if things go wrong, not reacting to mistakes etc. At the performance last night, one of the mics had a bit of interference and static because it got knocked out of position and the actress managed to really smoothly incorporate the repositioning into a really natural movement - I only noticed because I studied theatre for years and tend to pick up on these things a little bit more (my friends didn't notice anything had happened).

I'm torn between hoping she manages to pull it off as it's going to be awful for the people watching and the rest of the cast if she doesn't and eagerly awaiting the car crash that's sure to happen...
She watched it last night! What a shame you didn't go the same night. You'd see for yourself her reactions to such an intimate venue and amazing performances.
Tomato Tarn is back, so I think she did indeed feel the heat ImageImageImage

I wonder why Tanya didn't post about going to see this play like she posted about going to see that one at Royal Court? She even said she was walking past Southwark Theatre on her way home in her IG Stories. :? It really seems like she wanted to sneak in, unnoticed, to scope things out, or something...

I think it's so curious how she said zero, zilch, zip about it. Probably felt a little too real and close for comfort for Tarn, if you will, as it's in the same venue, same theatre room as Confidence will be, and she saw this play and the actors as competition. Or maybe "competition" isn't the best word. What I mean is, she likely compared their skills and performance to hers... and it probably scared her shitless. She's probably freaking out about how brilliant they were, how they received nothing but rave reviews, and it's getting to her, as it should.

And gosh, she goes red in the face so easily. :? The poor makeup artist is gonna have to cake on the foundation! It'll be hot in there, and she'll likely be flustered/nervous... no one wants to see a lead actor all tomato-faced. I'm getting anxious just thinking about how awkward/uncomfortable that would be. :?

meg1912
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by meg1912 »

snuffy777: Yes, I thought it was so bizarre as well how she didn't mention it whatsoever! Nothing wrong with getting to know her future stomping ground and ask her fellow actors for advice. They do after all, have far more talent in one foot, than Tarn ever will! ImageImage
Also, she could've replied, since Violet seemed so thrilled about meeting Tarn. I suppose she'd be even more intimidated having Violet watching her knowing how talented she is.
No idea how any makeup will cover such a tomato face for 90min!! ImageImage
Surely Tarn will demand an interval to touch up and change clothes, since her sweat glands seem to be a tad hyper as well. At the end of the day, Tarn can lie all she wants, but she's absolutely terrified and it shows!

LOL at someone asking who is Tanya Burr, she's a huge star after all, so how dare she ask such a question! ImageImageImage

HeadFullofDreams
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by HeadFullofDreams »

meg1912 wrote:snuffy777: Yes, I thought it was so bizarre as well how she didn't mention it whatsoever! Nothing wrong with getting to know her future stomping ground and ask her fellow actors for advice. They do after all, have far more talent in one foot, than Tarn ever will! ImageImage
Also, she could've replied, since Violet seemed so thrilled about meeting Tarn. I suppose she'd be even more intimidated having Violet watching her knowing how talented she is.
No idea how any makeup will cover such a tomato face for 90min!! ImageImage
Surely Tarn will demand an interval to touch up and change clothes, since her sweat glands seem to be a tad hyper as well. At the end of the day, Tarn can lie all she wants, but she's absolutely terrified and it shows!

LOL at someone asking who is Tanya Burr, she's a huge star after all, so how dare she ask such a question! ImageImageImage

I reeeeeaaaalllyyy want to reply that she’s a YouTuber who’s trying to be an actress Image

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

meg1912
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by meg1912 »

Naaaaaaah, you're wrong. She's an actress who does Youtube on the side. Remember this is her 5th or 6th acting job!!

GetRichFromLies
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by GetRichFromLies »

snuffy777 wrote: She's probably freaking out about how brilliant they were, how they received nothing but rave reviews, and it's getting to her, as it should.
I doubt it, she thinks she's amazing! So close to getting every part, only visas stand in her way :rofl:

Filming her first UK TV show (which is on TV next week!) and friends with the stars. Tanya has no self awareness, she would never get how bad she is. A bad press review will just be by an uneducated hater and won't count.

kmare91
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by kmare91 »

Would you EVEN believe the wiki bio is changed again to British actress and says she got her fame from YouTube where she was over 3.7million subscribers. THEN says she will play Ella in Confidence....and I totally came upon that again by accident.

Wtf. The saga of the ever changing bios.

I am dying at that girl asking who she was.

Jasmine S

Post by Jasmine S »

kmare91 wrote:Would you EVEN believe the wiki bio is changed again to British actress and says she got her fame from YouTube where she was over 3.7million subscribers. THEN says she will play Ella in Confidence....and I totally came upon that again by accident.

Wtf. The saga of the ever changing bios.

I am dying at that girl asking who she was.
LOL. If she has anything to do with the changes, that is truly pathetic.

meg1912
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by meg1912 »

To be fair, I highly doubt these changes are from Tarn's side. She considers herself an actress, therefore, she'll stand by it and hold on to it for dear life! It's definitely someone trying to annoy her and keeping the Wikipedia team busy! ImageImageImage
Tarn's page was last edited 46 min ago by KatnissEverdeen, who works for Wikipedia and mainly does anti-vandal work! I suppose she'll be extra busy within the next few weeks with actress Tarn's "fanclub"! ImageImageImageImageImageImage

daddyoh
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by daddyoh »

with the i tonya title for this thread, someone definitely has already pictured tanya messing up during the show and begging to start over, right?

WritInWater
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by WritInWater »

aaaand this week on "Tarn Tries to Befriend Celebs"

Tea-and-Crumpets
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Tea-and-Crumpets »

Wow, it's ridiculous enough how she's worded her personal bios but now wikipedia too, really tarn?? Get over yourself

Sent from my MYA-L11 using Tapatalk

Return to “Tanya Burr”