Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

nd611
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: I, Tanya: Oscar for the Egghead - Part 26

Post by nd611 »

This prestontaswiki has only ever edited info on Wikipedia about Tanya and Jim...we see you gleam

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

meg1912
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by meg1912 »

HeadFullofDreams wrote:Lol I think her Wiki Page is gonna end up getting locked Image

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Yup, agree!

Enviado do meu SM-J330F através do Tapatalk

nd611
Learner
Learner

Post by nd611 »

Guys I found the tea. This person messaged someone at one point and signed off as k. It's Kate guys ROFL

HaleyBoBailey
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by HaleyBoBailey »

nd611 wrote:Guys I found the tea. This person messaged someone at one point and signed off as k. It's Kate guys ROFL

That makes total sense. Isn’t she on vacation though? I hope it’s her and she’s having to fix Wiki between applying suntan lotion and sipping cocktails.

Serves you right for working for a megalomaniac.

GetRichFromLies
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by GetRichFromLies »

JustCurious82 wrote:
"<!-- Please don't change to YouTuber, Burr has stated her occupation is Actress now and Youtube is a hobby -->"
This is so sly. They have sat down to strategise Tanya's career -

1.) Carry on vlogging and getting the minions to support everything you do, share your tweets of your 'acting' work, turn up to your charity s**t to increase your ambassador profile, and buy tickets to stage shows
2.) At the same time distance yourself from YouTube and tell everyone you're not a youtuber, you're an actress and always have been since childhood
3.) Continue earning main income through youtube and going on paid trips because of your following
4.) But tell people youtube is a hobby and you're a professional actor (even though hobby implies you don't get paid for it)
5.) Keep faking it til you make it. Eventually you'll get parts big enough that you can show casting directors your social media following and say it came from how much people love you as an actor
6.) Delete all previous youtube videos and focus on ones promoting your a-list Hollywood lifestyle

I doubt she'll get to number 5 and 6, but they are working without ANY SHAME on numbers 1-4

toryvilla
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by toryvilla »

They are on to Kate https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User_talk:Prestontaswiki

Hello, Prestontaswiki. We welcome your contributions, but if you have an external relationship with the people, places or things you have written about on Wikipedia, you may have a conflict of interest (COI). Editors with a COI may be unduly influenced by their connection to the topic. Editing for the purpose of advertising or promotion is not permitted.

Quite frankly the whole page should be deleted and rewritten.

snuffy777
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by snuffy777 »

HaleyBoBailey wrote:So is this girl going to post to YouTube any time soon, or nah?

I simply find it astounding that she is deluded enough to throw YouTube away completely. Holy shit.

Hobby my ass. That was her bread and butter. If she was some break out star who landed an Oscar worthy role, I’d give her credit for it, but she’s not and will never be.

I’m worried for her mental health at this point. She’s fucking lost it.

If she hasn't lost it yet, she's gonna lose it when she finds herself one day totally irrelevant, audience-less, and left with little to nothing all for chasing a pipe dream on a big ego trip. (Her daily views continue to drop just like her subscriber count and it's not no 5 subs here, 10 there, either. I'm talking 30,000 and counting since January. :?)

I want to believe she and Jim know what they're doing or have consultants or something, but I'm not so sure they'd seek out professional advice considering how tenacious Tanya is, NEVER yielding to the word "no." She's probably lost all logic and won't listen to any reason at this point all in the name of making her actress dream become a reality.

It's mindboggling how wrong she went about everything. Two shitty bit parts and a role in a short film that never saw the light of day later, and it's 'Fuck YouTube. I'm an Actress. now.' :roll: Like, WOW. Liza Koshy hasn't done anything major, but she's more of an "established" actress and known in the mainstream (hello Vogue's 73 Questions and Met Gala) than Tanya will ever be. At least she was a series regular and now has her own show, and even she hasn't "quit" YouTube. The woman gains 7k subs and gets a whopping 1.1 million views PER DAY -still- despite the fact that the last time she uploaded a video was three months ago. She's someone who can afford to "shun" YouTube. Tanya, honey: you are not. :rofl:

HaleyBoBailey
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

I, Tanya: Oscar for the Egghead - Part 26

Post by HaleyBoBailey »

snuffy777 wrote:
HaleyBoBailey wrote:So is this girl going to post to YouTube any time soon, or nah?

I simply find it astounding that she is deluded enough to throw YouTube away completely. Holy shit.

Hobby my ass. That was her bread and butter. If she was some break out star who landed an Oscar worthy role, I’d give her credit for it, but she’s not and will never be.

I’m worried for her mental health at this point. She’s fucking lost it.

If she hasn't lost it yet, she's gonna lose it when she finds herself one day totally irrelevant, audience-less, and left with little to nothing all for chasing a pipe dream on a big ego trip. (Her daily views continue to drop just like her subscriber count and it's not no 5 subs here, 10 there, either. I'm talking 30,000 and counting since January. :?)

I want to believe she and Jim know what they're doing or have consultants or something, but I'm not so sure they'd seek out professional advice considering how tenacious Tanya is, NEVER yielding to the word "no." She's probably lost all logic and won't listen to any reason at this point all in the name of making her actress dream become a reality.

It's mindboggling how wrong she went about everything. Two shitty bit parts and a role in a short film that never saw the light of day later, and it's 'Fuck YouTube. I'm an Actress. now.' Image Like, WOW. Liza Koshy hasn't done anything major, but she's more of an "established" actress and known in the mainstream (hello Vogue's 73 Questions and Met Gala) than Tanya will ever be. At least she was a series regular and now has her own show, and even she hasn't "quit" YouTube. The woman gains 7k subs and gets a whopping 1.1 million views PER DAY -still- despite the fact that the last time she uploaded a video was three months ago. She's someone who can afford to "shun" YouTube. Tanya, honey: you are not. :rofl:
It’s astounding how badly they’ve fucked this up. How much does Jim actually make from doing his ads here and there, and “curating” clothes that don’t sell? I can see that Tanya can still halfway get away with bringing in ad revenue, but not Jim. He’ll have to fall back on modeling before long, if even that. God knows what Tanya will fall back on. I can’t see her being able to crawl back to YT if she drags the acting bullshit out for much longer. People lose interest too quickly. If she would have retained some self awareness and kept up YT as usual, with some acting stuff thrown in for reference, I would have a lot more respect for her.

OT, but did she delete 2017 Vlogmas, or am I missing something? This might be the wine talking (it’s been a loooong Monday for me), but I went look at her channel a minute ago, and didn’t spot it.

EDIT: She didn’t delete Vlogmas 2017. I can’t read, apparently. It’s still there...

WompWomp_1738

Post by WompWomp_1738 »

I gotta say, I'm not a HUGE T. Burr hater, but lately she has been annoying me more and more. One thing that bugged me, was her interview recently where she's alluding to quitting YouTube because as an "actress", she doesn't have the time. I really think she needs to watch some Carrie Fletcher... she is an ACTUAL ACTRESS (if anyone on here doesn't know about her, Google her!) who still manages to make regular sit-down videos, vlogs, blogs, writes books, and all the while keeps a humble attitude, interacts with her viewers, and doesn't think she's G-d's gift to the universe. Honestly, I think it's Burr's attitude that bugs me more than anything. I'm not saying I want to watch her fail and get nothing out of her dreams, but she desperately needs to tone it down SEVERAL notches, along with her managing team. It's truly becoming ridiculous.

BaskingShark
Learner
Learner

Post by BaskingShark »

WompWomp_1738 wrote:I gotta say, I'm not a HUGE T. Burr hater, but lately she has been annoying me more and more. One thing that bugged me, was her interview recently where she's alluding to quitting YouTube because as an "actress", she doesn't have the time. I really think she needs to watch some Carrie Fletcher... she is an ACTUAL ACTRESS (if anyone on here doesn't know about her, Google her!) who still manages to make regular sit-down videos, vlogs, blogs, writes books, and all the while keeps a humble attitude, interacts with her viewers, and doesn't think she's G-d's gift to the universe. Honestly, I think it's Burr's attitude that bugs me more than anything. I'm not saying I want to watch her fail and get nothing out of her dreams, but she desperately needs to tone it down SEVERAL notches, along with her managing team. It's truly becoming ridiculous.
... I mean Carrie Fletcher's got a horrendous ego problem, has even less of a humble attitude that Tanya, and had a tantrum a week ago because she was also stunt casted as the lead role in an on-stage musical (seriously go check out her thread if you don't believe me). She's really not a lot better than Burr, certainly not anymore, the only aspect which she beats Tanya at is putting out a repetitive youtube video more frequently than Tanya does.

snuffy777
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by snuffy777 »

Is she seriously tooting her own horn about this boring and embarrassingly generic magazine photo? :roll: She doesn't look even remotely like she's "thinking something really profound." :roll: That's the same "expression" she does in all her pictures: dead fish, blank behind the eyes. This is what Tarn thinks she looks like:

:lol: Oh, man. The more she has photos taken for magazines, the more she's showing the world just how...flat of a person she is. She always does 1 of only 3 expressions- she's either smiling, tilting her head back with her lips open and lifeless in the face, or looking downright possessed with her eyes turned up and to the side:

:rofl: Such emotion, much range. Someone give this girl an Oscar!

GetRichFromLies
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by GetRichFromLies »

:rofl: That picture where she's got her fingers on her mouth. She looks insane.
WompWomp_1738 wrote:I really think she needs to watch some Carrie Fletcher... she is an ACTUAL ACTRESS (if anyone on here doesn't know about her, Google her!) who still manages to make regular sit-down videos, vlogs, blogs, writes books, and all the while keeps a humble attitude, interacts with her viewers, and doesn't think she's G-d's gift to the universe.
Carrie has her own GG thread, and she's not humble in any way, lol. She's a bit mental, and in major denial about how she got famous, saying it was from being a child actor and not having a famous brother (who she co-youtubes with in their letter series). Maybe Tanya took the child actor thing from Carrie?... Also, she doesn't write her own books, more ghost written rubbish, and she only likes fans who kiss her butt. That being said, Carrie is more of a professional actor than Tanya will ever be, she was in Les Mis for two years straight, and has been working in musicals ever since. She has actual talent - can sing, dance and act - and as cringey as she is as a youtuber throwing tantrums and loving herself, she has grounds to now call herself an actor first, youtuber second (even though it was definitely youtube and her connections that made her famous).

Meghan Rienks is another youtuber who's trying to be an actor. She does mostly internet stuff, but her most recent film got a DVD release, and is in the new release section to rent on iTunes and Virgin Media in the UK. She changed her bios from youtuber to 'professional ugly crier' which I think is smart - it doesn't alienate her youtuber following (she still regularly uploads), but she's showing industry people she's an actor. I know Meghan is another ego maniac with a GG thread, but Tanya could do with being a bit more humble in this way, rather than doing this severe cut and lying like there's no tomorrow about her background and actor-status.

LaFleche
Informer
Informer

Post by LaFleche »

BaskingShark wrote:
WompWomp_1738 wrote:I gotta say, I'm not a HUGE T. Burr hater, but lately she has been annoying me more and more. One thing that bugged me, was her interview recently where she's alluding to quitting YouTube because as an "actress", she doesn't have the time. I really think she needs to watch some Carrie Fletcher... she is an ACTUAL ACTRESS (if anyone on here doesn't know about her, Google her!) who still manages to make regular sit-down videos, vlogs, blogs, writes books, and all the while keeps a humble attitude, interacts with her viewers, and doesn't think she's G-d's gift to the universe. Honestly, I think it's Burr's attitude that bugs me more than anything. I'm not saying I want to watch her fail and get nothing out of her dreams, but she desperately needs to tone it down SEVERAL notches, along with her managing team. It's truly becoming ridiculous.
... I mean Carrie Fletcher's got a horrendous ego problem, has even less of a humble attitude that Tanya, and had a tantrum a week ago because she was also stunt casted as the lead role in an on-stage musical (seriously go check out her thread if you don't believe me). She's really not a lot better than Burr, certainly not anymore, the only aspect which she beats Tanya at is putting out a repetitive youtube video more frequently than Tanya does.
I'm completely with @BaskingShark here.

Carrie used to be a happy girl and at least seemed very down to earth. I won't ever stop saying that I miss her with a cup of tea in her hand, talking in front of a bookshelf. But nowadays she won't shut up about the fact that she's the busiest and most important person in the world while she's starring in plays that sometimes have the quality of a high school stage play and writing terrible books with no style or depth whatsoever. She's always drooling over some guy in order to receive male validation (because she's one of the boys and doesn't like hanging out with girls, they are too much drama) and said guy (Hi Oliver, hopefully your time is over soon) then appears in her newest piece of "fiction" aka a fan fiction about herself. She's become a shouty, noisy, annoying and terribly arrogant know-it-all. Ah well, and did I mention that she's begging her teenage fans for money so she won't have to put up with their self-made gifts? Because she only throws them away?

Tanya can be ridiculous and so is her current "I'm-not-a-youtuber-I'm-an-actress"-phase. But funnily enough I still prefer her over Carrie.
Not a native English speaker, thank you.

Post by Guest »

She could benefit from just a little bit of contour and highlighter, something to bring out the cheekbones and bring shape to her face instead of the... well, roundness. And better hair, and better clothes, and better direction from the photographers and more range

Look, she's basic. The end. At least Jim and his patchy beard can put together a decent men's look even if he has the personality of unflavored oatmeal served with dry toast and a glass of lukewarm water.

WompWomp_1738

Post by WompWomp_1738 »

GetRichFromLies wrote::rofl: That picture where she's got her fingers on her mouth. She looks insane.
WompWomp_1738 wrote:I really think she needs to watch some Carrie Fletcher... she is an ACTUAL ACTRESS (if anyone on here doesn't know about her, Google her!) who still manages to make regular sit-down videos, vlogs, blogs, writes books, and all the while keeps a humble attitude, interacts with her viewers, and doesn't think she's G-d's gift to the universe.
Carrie has her own GG thread, and she's not humble in any way, lol. She's a bit mental, and in major denial about how she got famous, saying it was from being a child actor and not having a famous brother (who she co-youtubes with in their letter series). Maybe Tanya took the child actor thing from Carrie?... Also, she doesn't write her own books, more ghost written rubbish, and she only likes fans who kiss her butt. That being said, Carrie is more of a professional actor than Tanya will ever be, she was in Les Mis for two years straight, and has been working in musicals ever since. She has actual talent - can sing, dance and act - and as cringey as she is as a youtuber throwing tantrums and loving herself, she has grounds to now call herself an actor first, youtuber second (even though it was definitely youtube and her connections that made her famous).

Meghan Rienks is another youtuber who's trying to be an actor. She does mostly internet stuff, but her most recent film got a DVD release, and is in the new release section to rent on iTunes and Virgin Media in the UK. She changed her bios from youtuber to 'professional ugly crier' which I think is smart - it doesn't alienate her youtuber following (she still regularly uploads), but she's showing industry people she's an actor. I know Meghan is another ego maniac with a GG thread, but Tanya could do with being a bit more humble in this way, rather than doing this severe cut and lying like there's no tomorrow about her background and actor-status.
Whaaaat? I had no idea about any of this! I only follow her on YouTube, and have only been judging from that. And from her videos, to me, she's always seemed humble and professional! Damn. Always a shame when this happens hahaha. However, I still think Tanya needs to take several seats when she talks about being an actor and not a YouTuber, and how she just has ~~~nooo00ooOO time~~~ to do anything else ever. How do another people do it? Not even talking about Carrie here specifically!

friendslayer_gabz
Informer
Informer

Post by friendslayer_gabz »

So what are Zalfie and Jim going to tonight and where is Tanya? Seems odd for her to miss a black tie event.

snuffy777
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by snuffy777 »

Almost 44 pages, guys! Did anyone have any thread name suggestions? Or is it okay to use I, Tanya: F(l)aking It 'til I Make It #boundlessarrogance?

HaleyBoBailey
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by HaleyBoBailey »

snuffy777 wrote:Almost 44 pages, guys! Did anyone have any thread name suggestions? Or is it okay to use I, Tanya: F(l)aking It 'til I Make It #boundlessarrogance?
I love that title suggestion.

Return to “Tanya Burr”