Keep it Cleaner Girls (Steph Claire Smith & Laura Henshaw)

Forum rules
Please DO NOT Post Content that is Copyrighted! IE: Content from onlyfans (dot) com ...

We get DMCA notices and simply have to remove the content. Apologies...
BloodBaguette17
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0

Re: Keep it Cleaner Girls (Steph Claire Smith & Laura Henshaw)

Post by BloodBaguette17 »

After much discussion with my friend we both think Laura got her boobs done about 6 months after Steph (mid 2016?)?
All pics are before 2016/early 2016 vs. after mid-2016.

(Think this one is right after she got them done cos they look really solid and sit high)

tahlzz27
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Post by tahlzz27 »

BloodBaguette17 wrote:
Mon Jan 06, 2020 11:44 pm
After much discussion with my friend we both think Laura got her boobs done about 6 months after Steph (mid 2016?)?
All pics are before 2016/early 2016 vs. after mid-2016.

(Think this one is right after she got them done cos they look really solid and sit high)

hmmmm that's something to think about but I think Laura may just be a case of actually just developing herself as hers seem a lot more natural and she doesnt have that bit on the side aka sideboob where you can actually tell it's an implant.

enrolmentservices
Lurker
Lurker

Post by enrolmentservices »

Yeah nah.... They look too normally shaped, plus all those "before" pics seem to be from when she modelled and had unhealthy eating/exercise habits. You can also see how thin her face and arms are in the pics on the left side.

enrolmentservices
Lurker
Lurker

Post by enrolmentservices »

Also, this is from Nov this year. Look at the top of Steph's boobs and then look at Laura's.
Screen Shot 2020-01-09 at 8.58.28 am.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

BloodBaguette17
Learner
Learner

I know what you mean but I’m still not really convinced... I think comparing Steph to Laura is a bit meh cos Steph’s are stupidly obvious and she shows them off and Laura dresses a lot more modestly. I also think Steph went from an A to a D whereas Laura has those subtle enhancements that supermodels get (like an A to a B).

When you compare Laura to herself it’s much more apparent. I actually think she’s probably a very similar weight in most (not all) of the before and afters, especially if you look at how lean she is at the moment/has been over the past year or so.

Recent photos like this still have me doubtful:

And in this vid of her running here:

they don’t move at all (and those bras are not supportive). There was also an insta story of her running with Ellie Lemons, Ellie has smaller boobs and they were going everywhere (and they were wearing very similar sports crops) - although I must admit maybe that’s because Ellie has had a kid? Idk

I think the real icing on the cake though is that when the photo in the dark green dress was posted, Laura deleted my friends comment (and it was a nice comment) instead of ignoring it or just saying “I haven’t had them touched”.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BitterDude
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by BitterDude »

Of course Josh has a vanity plate.

BloodBaguette17
Learner
Learner

BitterDude wrote:Of course Josh has a vanity plate.
I felt pretty bad for them until I saw the plate tbh.

K_Dee
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by K_Dee »

I HAVE FOUND MY PEOPLE!! Arghhhh this woman does my head in (Steph Claire Smith) she is so vain & I can’t even hate watch her anymore.
She was also a massive bully at Balwyn High! My best friend went to the same School & was EXTREMELY pissed off when Steph went on a rant about bullying when she was one of the worst school bullies. I cannot understand how Laura can be friends with someone like that?
I do like Laura though, I believe she is a genuine person & really just wants what’s best for people.
In regards to Laura wedding - I love my partner (now husband) but was also apprehensive to plan our wedding due to our family situation, which is similar to theirs. I don’t think it’s about Dalt, I think it’s about family.

K_Dee
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by K_Dee »

I HAVE FOUND MY PEOPLE!! Arghhhh this woman does my head in (Steph Claire Smith) she is so vain & I can’t even hate watch her anymore.
She was also a massive bully at Balwyn High! My best friend went to the same School & was EXTREMELY pissed off when Steph went on a rant about bullying when she was one of the worst school bullies. I cannot understand how Laura can be friends with someone like that?
I do like Laura though, I believe she is a genuine person & really just wants what’s best for people.
In regards to Laura wedding - I love my partner (now husband) but was also apprehensive to plan our wedding due to our family situation, which is similar to theirs. I don’t think it’s about Dalt, I think it’s about family.

crossroads2727
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by crossroads2727 »

I understand she's excited to be married, but can she STOP with the wedding photos? Seriously

schade
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by schade »

In what way was she a bully? Hopefully she's not the same person she was in high school; people can change from their teens to their 20s.

BloodBaguette17
Learner
Learner

schade wrote:In what way was she a bully? Hopefully she's not the same person she was in high school; people can change from their teens to their 20s.
I didn’t go to school with her but have seen several people in fb groups/on websites like this mention she was a bully. Not sure in what way but I think it was just the type of group she was in. I think in a KIC pod about bullying ages ago she kinda mentioned that she hasn’t always been great. It’s good that now she’s so anti bullying but it must feel like a slap in the face to people who were hurt by her/her friends, especially if they never got an apology. Teenagers do dumb things but it can have lasting impacts on people I guess.

I will say though, she has absolutely grown up especially in the past 6 months or so. She doesn’t piss me off as much as she used to.

Greatbritishgoboff
Talker
Talker

Post by Greatbritishgoboff »

BloodBaguette17 wrote:
Fri Aug 09, 2019 7:38 pm

Case solved ImageImage

Sorry for quoting an old post but lol at how obvious her boob job is yet she still will never address it because she has built her 'body confidence' movement on lies. shit will hit the fan once multiple media outlets start posting articles about it (rather than just dailymail) and she will have to admit to it. there's also a before and after picture on that surgeon's website that looks suspiciously like her body...

BloodBaguette17
Learner
Learner

Gee I miss celebspellcheck

coastgirl
Learner
Learner

Post by coastgirl »

BloodBaguette17 wrote:Image

Gee I miss celebspellcheck

It's back! celeb_spellcheck

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

BloodBaguette17
Learner
Learner

I know that everyone is entitled to have bad days, but sitting there in a brand new BMW with a $7 single use eye mask on, complaining about missing a yoga class isn’t quite relatable content. What a role model!!!!!!!!! So inspirational.

The B Dog
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by The B Dog »

Is anyone else sick to death of Laura, seemingly every morning, saying "I felt so unmotivated this morning/I've got my period/I didn't sleep well/I'm stressed, but then I made myself get out of bed to just take a quick 10min walk and see what happened. Then I felt so good that I ran a marathon in an Olympic qualifying time and followed it up with a KIC ab workout and made myself a KIC breakfast. All before 8am. So guys, just get out there and do it!"

Drives me insane! And the baby talk to Bill...FML.

I've stopped following Steph because I just couldn't get over her whining about the tiniest of things, but I had a look at her page earlier and when she has a kid it's gonna be bedlam based on how big her ass is already. She'll be sharing photos every bloody day of her cellulite and stretch marks and a bit of loose skin and all her little minions will be like "oh, so brave".

BloodBaguette17
Learner
Learner

I haven't been this disappointed or disgusted at an influencer in a long time.
Did anyone see Steph's instagram post yesterday about going offline for the weekend?

Lol turns out what she really meant was "I'm gonna ignore the travel restrictions and drive 4 hours to the farm this weekend"
(These were from joshs insta story this morn)

Here are some pics from this most recent summer of her up at the farm, let's compare the room shall we :rofl:

And from a YT video last year
Same carpet, bedding, skirting board, curtains, room shape.... same everything.

Imagine thinking you're so above everyone else that you don't need to obey the restrictions. The amount of hypocrisy, privilege & entitlement is unbelievable. Worst part is that she said she was going offline so she'd have an excuse to not post insta stories of her surroundings - because she KNOWS she's doing the wrong thing.

And even the offline excuse is bs, she's been leaving comments and liking shit on socials all day for example:

I just don't get it. Everyone else is doing the right thing why aren't you? You have a safe job and a huge house that you share with your husband, why is that still not enough when so many other people have so much less or are in worse situations? What makes you better than anyone else you don't have to listen?

What a spoilt, bad role model. Disgusted.

Greatbritishgoboff
Talker
Talker

Post by Greatbritishgoboff »

BloodBaguette17 wrote:
Sat Apr 18, 2020 3:07 am
I haven't been this disappointed or disgusted at an influencer in a long time.
Did anyone see Steph's instagram post yesterday about going offline for the weekend?

Lol turns out what she really meant was "I'm gonna ignore the travel restrictions and drive 4 hours to the farm this weekend"
(These were from joshs insta story this morn)

Here are some pics from this most recent summer of her up at the farm, let's compare the room shall we :rofl:

And from a YT video last year
Same carpet, bedding, skirting board, curtains, room shape.... same everything.

Imagine thinking you're so above everyone else that you don't need to obey the restrictions. The amount of hypocrisy, privilege & entitlement is unbelievable. Worst part is that she said she was going offline so she'd have an excuse to not post insta stories of her surroundings - because she KNOWS she's doing the wrong thing.

And even the offline excuse is bs, she's been leaving comments and liking shit on socials all day for example:

I just don't get it. Everyone else is doing the right thing why aren't you? You have a safe job and a huge house that you share with your husband, why is that still not enough when so many other people have so much less or are in worse situations? What makes you better than anyone else you don't have to listen?

What a spoilt, bad role model. Disgusted.
Spoiler because the post is super long - Send it to the dailymail and other media outlets. It's the only way these influences are held accountable for their actions, when their actions are made public and they are forced to apologise.

The B Dog
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by The B Dog »

I wonder if she's feeling down because she's gotten a $1642 fine?

I don't know how to embed photos, but have a look at her insta stories.

Return to “F-K”