Gulzaeb beg ali

CandyCrushisALesbian

Re: Gulzaeb beg ali

Post by CandyCrushisALesbian »

I think it's clear to see from the language you idiots use.. that YOU are the dic*heads. You sad lonely unloved daughters and neglected wives LOL

ZaraZara99
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ZaraZara99 »

Candycrush wrote:No Zara we were all wrong, it's our fault. She's still clearly 21, my bad. We don't know who her husband is as he's never been on TV or the public eye, it was merely an assumption.

We don't know where she lives or what her job is, the information she put herself on companycheck and LinkedIn was all a dream.

Her portraying herself to be mother England wasn't her on Insta, must have been a Russian bot. All the information about her family that's been put on herself on FB, snap chat and Insta were fairies.

What a d***k head. If you don't want people to know about your life don't put yourself on social media.
I dont think she likes being so criticised its hit home shes been on social media for years .. since 15 yo (as she says) Fair enough i can understand being honest and open about everything but in the public eye wecan see it all and seems she wants to turn blind eye on the critics.... listing what you have done for the day may sound inspiring she can be real too we are humans after all

Libby_UK
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Post by Libby_UK »

I find it hard to believe that wouldn't ever criticise anyone herself. Have you seen how she used to reply to people who questioned her, she doesn't like being called out on her own self hype.

CandyCrushisALesbian

@ZaraZara99

WHY DO YOU KEEP CHECKING HER SOCIAL MEDIA????
I'll tell you....
COZ YOU IS A FAN... A SUPER FAN <3

CandyCrushisALesbian

CandyCrush you are obsessed. Please get some help. Genuinely worried about you. You sound psychotic. :o

CandyCrushisALesbian

I have been a follower of Gulzaeb for ages. I find her so inspiring and humble. She works hard and is a role model for me and my cousins. Any one trashing her is obviously bitter and jealous. Get a life you saddoes. :tu:

CandyCrushisALesbian

Re: Gulzaeb beg ali is amazing

<3

CandyCrushisALesbian

candycrush candycrush.... where are you? Are you downloading images of Gulzaeb again? Are you googling where she lives? Are you reading her tweets from 2004? Do you need to see people in white coats? :rofl:

Libby_UK
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Libby_UK »

Lol Aunty Gul is so pissed!!

As for the user with my name :love2: I've added you as a foe so I can no longer see your posts. Have fun arguing with yourself Hun mwaah xx

CandyCrushisALesbian

She added me as a foe.... LOL
You big fat chicken... you think it's ok to trash women but then coward yourself when it comes your way. TROLL!!!!!!!!!! :rofl:

CandyCrushisALesbian

CandyCrush the evil bully can't see my posts.....LOL
I cant wait for my mates and Gulzaeb's followers to get set up on here so we can start harassing her how she harassed Gulzaeb.
Classic BULLYING behaviour.
You are a disgusting human being. We welcome all sorts. If you fancy women, we don't judge. Just don't mask it as hate. EVERYONE CAN SEE THROUGH YOUR PETTINESS.

sherrymann2
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Post by sherrymann2 »

Candycrush wrote:Lol Aunty Gul is so pissed!!

As for the user with my name :love2: I've added you as a foe so I can no longer see your posts. Have fun arguing with yourself Hun mwaah xx
I really don’t get why they (or more likely gul) are digging up this old thread again, drawing more attention to it. If it’s so irritating to be in the public eye by all means stay out of it!! All of these so called bloggers have minions sucking up to them day and night, I’m surprised they can sleep without checking their phone every minute for validation YET they expect everyone else to do the same????

It’s been 1 sided for a very long time. GG provides a platform so that these aspiring models, muas or whatever they are can provide a better service for aggrieved customers who have had their comments deleted on insta.

What exactly is she offended about?

Also - if it’s so offensive why is she back on social media? This level of validation is not healthy at all.

It’s an addiction.

Libby_UK
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Libby_UK »

sherrymann2 wrote:
Candycrush wrote:Lol Aunty Gul is so pissed!!

I really don’t get why they (or more likely gul) are digging up this old thread again, drawing more attention to it. If it’s so irritating to be in the public eye by all means stay out of it!! All of these so called bloggers have minions sucking up to them day and night, I’m surprised they can sleep without checking their phone every minute for validation YET they expect everyone else to do the same????

It’s been 1 sided for a very long time. GG provides a platform so that these aspiring models, muas or whatever they are can provide a better service for aggrieved customers who have had their comments deleted on insta.

What exactly is she offended about?

Also - if it’s so offensive why is she back on social media? This level of validation is not healthy at all.

It’s an addiction.
It's because they are so used to having their ego fed that they can't handle anything else. How dare anyone not think she is the mother of the year? How dare anyone not find her beautiful? :roll: god forbid someone else has a different opinion to her.

Burn us all for not kissing her arse, the sheer audacity of us! Send us to Guantanamo quick.

CandyCrushisALesbian

@sherrymann2 Are you able to read? Candy crush (secret lesbian) and two other losers was digging up personal information about her and constantly bullying her. What has her family got to do with anything? She isn’t a makeup artist! She isn’t someone that needs to be confronted. She works and looks after her children. She’s a role model to many women and I refuse to allow bitter unloved bitchy women talk badly of her. She is a really nice person. This site is for outing scam people I get it... but she’s not hurting anyone. Bullies like candy crush and zarazara99loser are! They need to be stopped! This is cyber bullying. Full stop.

Libby_UK
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Libby_UK »

lol Aunty Gul feels like she's being harassed when no one has directly ever contacted her from here. No one has threatened or incited any hate speech towards her. No one has released any information about her which isn't already available on the net which she's uploaded herself. Everything else is gossip and hearsay, its legal and it's permissible.

The only reason she's got her knickers in her twist because no-one on here finds her "hot" and she got called old Boohoo. It's called having an opinion.

Yet homophobia is a hate crime and it's illegal. She could be reported for it. Brilliant accusing someone of something and then doing it themselves, great logic her minions have.

I don't even know why I'm explaining myself to immature stans all the time who think calling someone a lesbian is an insult. How old are these people? :? Anyway this thread is now dead, your one man army can carry on pretending Aunty Gul is a poor little victim. Don't worry Aunty Gul go back on social media and get the validation for your existence. You are still 21 and I'm sure you will win the Iceland mum of the year award
ciao x

Teaspillers
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Teaspillers »

Candycrush wrote:lol Aunty Gul feels like she's being harassed when no one has directly ever contacted her from here. No one has threatened or incited any hate speech towards her. No one has released any information about her which isn't already available on the net which she's uploaded herself. Everything else is gossip and hearsay, its legal and it's permissible.

The only reason she's got her knickers in her twist because no-one on here finds her "hot" and she got called old Boohoo. It's called having an opinion.

Yet homophobia is a hate crime and it's illegal. She could be reported for it. Brilliant accusing someone of something and then doing it themselves, great logic her minions have.

I don't even know why I'm explaining myself to immature stans all the time who think calling someone a lesbian is an insult. How old are these people? :? Anyway this thread is now dead, your one man army can carry on pretending Aunty Gul is a poor little victim. Don't worry Aunty Gul go back on social media and get the validation for your existence. You are still 21 and I'm sure you will win the Iceland mum of the year award
ciao x

“Iceland mum of the year award”

Dead!

I knew she wouldn’t stay away for long. Sad sack minions and their ego boosting comments are the life blood for ageing has beens.

vavavoom2018
Wallflower
Wallflower
Been thanked: 0

Post by vavavoom2018 »

Is she still around?

Teaspillers
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Teaspillers »

Aaaaand what do you know, Gil and surprise baby announcement have made an appearance. There was speculation she was pregnant for ages on here.

Expect mass influx of posts now she is on maternity leave , at least after she has lost the baby weight.

shinydiscoballs
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by shinydiscoballs »

what's her insta?

ZaraZara99
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ZaraZara99 »

Is it me or has gul changed all of a sudden , she seems really uptight , blaring hiphop cardi b music, whilst attending to her 3 children, has she moved home or at her in laws in the kitchen looks half decent an upgrade to what it was before

Return to “Abhorred Bloggers”