Gulzaeb beg ali

AlphaFemme
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Gulzaeb beg ali

Post by AlphaFemme »

Is it just me or does anyone think it’s too fitting for her name to be beg......................

Recent controversies..........left snapchat and made her insta private after one of her followers called her out for making a massive deal of not showing her kids faces (who both look like their dad mutz from mutz cuts) and then showing off her kids bodies in bathing suits (dafuqqqqqq?) then another follower asked if she’s pregnant with a third kid and it was so obvious she’s wearing sickness bands in every pic and instead of saying yes or no like a normal person she deleted the comments and went into hiding :| she’s an old age wannabe who now thinks she’s kylie Jenner (hey no one can know I’m preg until I make my big pregnancy announcement) Hahahaha bore off

Then another comment got deleted because a Muslim follower called her out for showing her entire leg and thigh in a holiday snap. Just cos your on holiday doesn’t mean sh*t lol cover up you old hag

Libby_UK
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Gulzaeb beg ali

Post by Libby_UK »

She's one of those auntys who desperately doesn't want to age. Let it go man, she's nearly 40 but think she looks 21. No one wants to see her fat thighs on holiday or in the UK. She's trying to make herself believe she's sexy, let it go Aunty and embrace your age.

Her fashion sense gets worse post by post, it's like my mum wearing a bomber jacket. She's so cringe, she needs to stop with her bright lipsticks, get a shorter hairstyle and dress classy. She's a fashion victim, she will wear anything that's "in" with no regards to her age or if it suits her.

AlphaFemme
Learner
Learner

Post by AlphaFemme »

Honestly I couldn’t agree with you more. She’s arrogant af claiming she’s taking a break from social media to spend time with her family and focus on her useless career (she’s a rotm manager like a dime a dozen in the banking industry and does nothing special with her time or her education at all).

It made me laugh when she made a big stink about how her employer wouldn’t let her work part time because she’s too senior :roll: most saw through it as a lie bec everything she posts is a shameless attempt at showing off or rather trying to cover up the many problems in her life.

Just today she has posted a supposed make up free pic to try to tell the world look how great I look without. It’s parhetic. More like you took a break from sm because you can’t handle being caught out as the arrogant narcissist you actually are irl.

Don’t get me started on the bomber jackets :rofl: mutton dressed as lamb deffo. But gul in your defence u might look good if u cut off the rats tail, get a shorter hairstyle to suit your age and start dressing with some class. Your not In some high combat situ with your camouflage-wear and your not “street” so please give the bomber jackets to a charity shop.

I wish she could stop the pouting and posing in every pic. The ones with her trying to smile coyly and her mouth open look gross and might as well be captioned mid sneeze

Archmanlia
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Archmanlia »

AlphaFemme wrote:Is it just me or does anyone think it’s too fitting for her name to be beg......................

Recent controversies..........left snapchat and made her insta private after one of her followers called her out for making a massive deal of not showing her kids faces (who both look like their dad mutz from mutz cuts) and then showing off her kids bodies in bathing suits (dafuqqqqqq?) then another follower asked if she’s pregnant with a third kid and it was so obvious she’s wearing sickness bands in every pic and instead of saying yes or no like a normal person she deleted the comments and went into hiding :| she’s an old age wannabe who now thinks she’s kylie Jenner (hey no one can know I’m preg until I make my big pregnancy announcement) Hahahaha bore off

Then another comment got deleted because a Muslim follower called her out for showing her entire leg and thigh in a holiday snap. Just cos your on holiday doesn’t mean sh*t lol cover up you old hag
She is one of many hiding the kids faces and flaunting herself. Did she even answer why she hides them? I would like to know the logic.

Keeps going on about her A grades yet what good is all this education if you’re going to act like a backwards freshie.

She invites criticism because she shows her legs etc and models yet hides her kids (in bathing suits). I don’t care if she shows her legs I just find the whole thing bizarre.

That husband of hers should man up and ask her to stop this nonsense.

It’s the same with Asha chohan - their husbands/lives/kids are not enough they need constant attention from
Minions.

Archmanlia
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Archmanlia »

And why hide the pregnancy?

They all do this and then get all defensive when people ask! If you’re going public with posts - people will ask!!!

Libby_UK
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Libby_UK »

Watch when she's a new mum she will post throwbacks to remind everyone how "hot" she used to be.

Remember when she posted that photo of her wearing a Chavy lace dress with her thrashy designer bag, saying she's still hot or on fire. She looked a state, like a middle aged woman wearing red lipstick to appear young with her string thin hair. Such a pendhu at least her sister has embraced her short hair.

What is there to boast about? She lives in a mediocre house in Pinner, she has a banking job 9-5, she's hardly going to new or exciting places. She's acting like she lives in Beverly Hills and has millions in the bank.

I find her sister Henna to be the prettiest but she's really short. Is it her husband that plays away?

AlphaFemme
Learner
Learner

Post by AlphaFemme »

Henna is pretty and very short. body of a ten year old boy though. No curves. Infact none of them have a womanly shape at all. I wouldn’t be surprised if they all got themselves boob jobs and butt implants one day. They must think of themselves as the Essex version of the kardashians. :rofl:

Anyone else wondered why hennas name has changed to hanna? She lives in a tiny terrace in Gants Hill, don’t think she has a job. Uzma works for some company that does psychometric tests, taby is a pharmacist, and we all know Aunty gul is a boss lady :rofl: lmao! which sister has embraced short hair?

These girls attach so much self worth to their looks it’s pitiful. Their looks are fading though and there isn’t going to be much left unless they all get a life! They look so fake and caked up when u see them out. It’s like they mascara their eyes shut.

Ugh the lace dress pic was cringe. Anyone who feels a compelling need to say their hot has mental problems. Apparently Gulzaeb Googles her name daily which is why she is aware of this forum. Hi Aunty :D

Archmanlia
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Archmanlia »

AlphaFemme wrote:Henna is pretty and very short. body of a ten year old boy though. No curves. Infact none of them have a womanly shape at all. I wouldn’t be surprised if they all got themselves boob jobs and butt implants one day. They must think of themselves as the Essex version of the kardashians. :rofl:

Anyone else wondered why hennas name has changed to hanna? She lives in a tiny terrace in Gants Hill, don’t think she has a job. Uzma works for some company that does psychometric tests, taby is a pharmacist, and we all know Aunty gul is a boss lady :rofl: lmao! which sister has embraced short hair?

These girls attach so much self worth to their looks it’s pitiful. Their looks are fading though and there isn’t going to be much left unless they all get a life! They look so fake and caked up when u see them out. It’s like they mascara their eyes shut.

Ugh the lace dress pic was cringe. Anyone who feels a compelling need to say their hot has mental problems. Apparently Gulzaeb Googles her name daily which is why she is aware of this forum. Hi Aunty :D
Not seen the sisters. Are they on insta?

AlphaFemme
Learner
Learner

Post by AlphaFemme »

Na they keep themselves quiet online but when u see them around Essex they are the biggest attention whores. Always checking to see who’s looking at them, and calling themselves as attractive :rofl: Just pray u don’t get stuck in a restaurant with the egomaniacs

Libby_UK
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Libby_UK »

How do you know she knows about this thread?

She is insecure, if you have to keep telling other people you are hot then clearly she's doubting it herself. They are just pehndus with money who think they are better then everyone because of their cars and few hand bags.

I think Murtaza is a lot classier then her, they are from Karachi and they are more refined in their characters.

Archmanlia
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Archmanlia »

Candycrush wrote:How do you know she knows about this thread?

She is insecure, if you have to keep telling other people you are hot then clearly she's doubting it herself. They are just pehndus with money who think they are better then everyone because of their cars and few hand bags.

I think Murtaza is a lot classier then her, they are from Karachi and they are more refined in their characters.
I don’t think he is very classy.... His face pulling on all the asian shows wasnot classy.... but I think his family have money which is what she is banking on - the inheritance.

If he was classy he would not be with her instead he acts sooo grateful!!!

It’s all really odd - her resenting him for not providing enough for her as she needs to now go back to work and him acting too thankful. A z class showbiz marriage.

Libby_UK
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Libby_UK »

Rosy- I do think his family are a lot more refined then Gulzaebs. His family aren't materialistic boasters, I don't think he was ever one during his TV career. I don't think he should be grateful, he would have got anyone with his name.

I don't think I've ever seen him post his cars, clothes or house. With her it's always look at my car, look at my one designer handbag, look at my rat tail hair, look at my normal high street clothes just look at MEEE!!!!

Archmanlia
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Archmanlia »

Candycrush wrote:Rosy- I do think his family are a lot more refined then Gulzaebs. His family aren't materialistic boasters, I don't think he was ever one during his TV career. I don't think he should be grateful, he would have got anyone with his name.

I don't think I've ever seen him post his cars, clothes or house. With her it's always look at my car, look at my one designer handbag, look at my rat tail hair, look at my normal high street clothes just look at MEEE!!!!
Yes in the materialistic sense they are more refined.

I do think that he plays a passive role in her behaviour because he allows it... I think he secretly loves it :rofl:

ZaraZara99
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ZaraZara99 »

Rosy100 wrote:
Candycrush wrote:Rosy- I do think his family are a lot more refined then Gulzaebs. His family aren't materialistic boasters, I don't think he was ever one during his TV career. I don't think he should be grateful, he would have got anyone with his name.

I do think that he plays a passive role in her behaviour because he allows it... I think he secretly loves it :rofl:

I think Murtz was in his hey day on zee tv -mutzcutz a little entertaining so much more more than what Gul could bring on telly , for some reason he didn’t pursue or wasnt getting anywhere and went into radio on the weekends and working during the week i think.. I remember him on Snapchat he seems so confused in life generally constantly battling his weight binging on cakes or what have you then being grateful for everything he has and going on a religious vibe... all over the place. ! Again I agree im unsure why he married gulzaeb she was just a model back then.. i think he wanted that . Murtz elder brother Ehtesham Ali has married some model too i think - Nina Bhabhania .. I remember in older pics of Facebook ehtesham would be openly drinking.. unsure what he does i guess they have some businesses or companies its seems has a few registered.
Murtz dad seems quite traditional i dont think his mumnis around anymore so Gul hasnt had a MIL to toe her in line. I guess he liked Gul as showpiece at some stage even though shes a old bat now I bet she makes all the decisions

ZaraZara99
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ZaraZara99 »

Rosy100 wrote:
Candycrush wrote:How do you know she knows about this thread?

I don’t think he is very classy.... His face pulling on all the asian shows wasnot classy.... but I think his family have money which is what she is banking on - the inheritance.

If he was classy he would not be with her instead he acts sooo grateful!!!

It’s all really odd - her resenting him for not providing enough for her as she needs to now go back to work and him acting too thankful. A z class showbiz marriage.
I bet she does check gurugossip especially as shes had hate blogs on her before i think theres one still currently up on google.

ZaraZara99
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ZaraZara99 »

Candycrush wrote:She's one of those auntys who desperately doesn't want to age. Let it go man, she's nearly 40 but think she looks 21. No one wants to see her fat thighs on holiday or in the UK. She's trying to make herself believe she's sexy, let it go Aunty and embrace your age.

Her fashion sense gets worse post by post, it's like my mum wearing a bomber jacket. She's so cringe, she needs to stop with her bright lipsticks, get a shorter hairstyle and dress classy. She's a fashion victim, she will wear anything that's "in" with no regards to her age or if it suits her.

Shes blindly living in the past still thinking shes a model and tv presenter .. this is what you see on her Facebook intro profile! Lol seriously its been a decade since Gul has been on tv! And as for modelling?! Ok maybe she had the odd shoot few years back! Like CC said before theres so many younger prettier girls on social media its full of them. Her dressing is awful especially her work attire, short skirts frilly blouses and black tights.. then her long dry hay like hair :roll:

I have been following her for years ilyet i feel glad now theres a thread to discuss her !! Smh!

Archmanlia
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Archmanlia »

ZaraZara99 wrote:
Rosy100 wrote:

I think Murtz was in his hey day on zee tv -mutzcutz a little entertaining so much more more than what Gul could bring on telly , for some reason he didn’t pursue or wasnt getting anywhere and went into radio on the weekends and working during the week i think.. I remember him on Snapchat he seems so confused in life generally constantly battling his weight binging on cakes or what have you then being grateful for everything he has and going on a religious vibe... all over the place. ! Again I agree im unsure why he married gulzaeb she was just a model back then.. i think he wanted that . Murtz elder brother Ehtesham Ali has married some model too i think - Nina Bhabhania .. I remember in older pics of Facebook ehtesham would be openly drinking.. unsure what he does i guess they have some businesses or companies its seems has a few registered.
Murtz dad seems quite traditional i dont think his mumnis around anymore so Gul hasnt had a MIL to toe her in line. I guess he liked Gul as showpiece at some stage even though shes a old bat now I bet she makes all the decisions
He sounds utterly confused. Why would he go on a religious “rant” and at the same time marry a woman who thrives on attention and where’s short skirts on a public forum?

The brother isn’t married. He is quite short and .. he wants a mute supermodel yet he himself is 3ft ...I’m really not sure who these 2 see when thee look I’m the mirror...

They must have cash - no other reason for them both wanting models!

AlphaFemme
Learner
Learner

Post by AlphaFemme »

Today she’s posted a pic of a box of dates ....cue the token religious posts all thru Ramadan :roll: then she’ll be back to wearing short work skirts and flashing her flesh on her next boring Dubai vacay... bet there will be one of her praying or reading the holy book to try and show her minions that these actions are natural. :rofl:

Archmanlia
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Archmanlia »

AlphaFemme wrote:Today she’s posted a pic of a box of dates ....cue the token religious posts all thru Ramadan :roll: then she’ll be back to wearing short work skirts and flashing her flesh on her next boring Dubai vacay... bet there will be one of her praying or reading the holy book to try and show her minions that these actions are natural. :rofl:
Her insta is still private ...

They will all do the religious ramzan posts - totally takes away from what it’s all about ... no consistency ..

Weird how she has gone private - hi aunty gul :rofl: :rofl:

ZaraZara99
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ZaraZara99 »

Gosh that pic of her on holiday with her flabby leg stuck out was revolting! :roll:

Return to “Abhorred Bloggers”