Desaty: Desmond and Her Doormat—Part 4

missmimz
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Desaty: Desmond and Her Doormat—Part 4

Post by missmimz »

I seriously question adults that are obsessed with disney, especially a disney princess.

applejacks123
Informer
Informer

Post by applejacks123 »

Guys, WHY WAS THIS 30-SOMETHING DOPE DRESSED AS A DISNEY PRINCESS AT HER PARTY? I fucking legit LOL'd when I saw the pics. Is there any explanation from her? Everyone must have been side-eyeing this shit in real life. I have so much secondhand embarrassment right now.

elleira
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Desaty: Desmond and Her Doormat—Part 4

Post by elleira »

applejacks123 wrote:Guys, WHY WAS THIS 30-SOMETHING DOPE DRESSED AS A DISNEY PRINCESS AT HER PARTY? I fucking legit LOL'd when I saw the pics. Is there any explanation from her? Everyone must have been side-eyeing this shit in real life. I have so much secondhand embarrassment right now.
It was a a surprise from Stephanie because apparently desi had a little princess dress like that as a kid and it was never returned by some other kid who borrowed it. I guesssss that has the potential to be cute?

But I find they always get fake deep when they do shit like this LOL I still think they’re each other’s beards no matter how romantic she hypes
It to be. He chose her hair and makeup for the party and wouldn’t let her see a mirror

lizenthusiasm
Learner
Learner

Post by lizenthusiasm »

How much more fake can people be? Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bop87
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Bop87 »

elleira wrote:
Tue Mar 05, 2019 11:35 am
applejacks123 wrote:Guys, WHY WAS THIS 30-SOMETHING DOPE DRESSED AS A DISNEY PRINCESS AT HER PARTY? I fucking legit LOL'd when I saw the pics. Is there any explanation from her? Everyone must have been side-eyeing this shit in real life. I have so much secondhand embarrassment right now.
It was a a surprise from Stephanie because apparently desi had a little princess dress like that as a kid and it was never returned by some other kid who borrowed it. I guesssss that has the potential to be cute?

But I find they always get fake deep when they do shit like this LOL I still think they’re each other’s beards no matter how romantic she hypes
It to be. He chose her hair and makeup for the party and wouldn’t let her see a mirror
They try too hard and it comes across as fake AF. Still think the whole Disney princess thing was weird... and Desi always has a story about why EVERTHING is meaningful to her. IF it really was why didn’t Steven rent out a nice restaurant for just the two of them? It really made no sense with a house party where everyone else was in club wear. But I guess Desi wouldn’t be the center of attention if it was just the two of them. This was her party was featured on everyone else’s stories.

All of these people drink in excessive amounts. I can’t believe how much Katy and Karen drink regularly, and Desi tales shot after shot with them...I was going to say I must be getting old, but I am the same age as they all are

missmimz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by missmimz »

Since apparently Desi is trying to get pregnant you'd think she'd at cut back on the booze.

sarahjane2509
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by sarahjane2509 »

This was literally the most extra thing I've ever fucking seen in my life.

Bored_bitch
Talker
Talker

Post by Bored_bitch »

lizenthusiasm wrote:How much more fake can people be? Image

Katy’s hair looks so fried

jtbi98
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by jtbi98 »

I find it so bloody weird that she is the only one dreseed up. It may have been cute if it was a dress up party for everyone but when she's the only one dressed up it just further confirms how self obsessed she is. So weird with Shayla and the gang in their usual cheapo outfits and Katys hair looking like she was electrocuted on her way to the party.

I just really don't understand the mindset of these people, they have soo much money but look like trash.

Emily2424
Debater
Debater

Post by Emily2424 »

missmimz wrote:
Tue Mar 05, 2019 10:38 am
I seriously question adults that are obsessed with disney, especially a disney princess.
why ? lol

Emily2424
Debater
Debater

Post by Emily2424 »

seeing Desi post with Ashley Graham and just seeing them side by side just really hilight how much work Desi has gotten done on her face and how she really doesnt look good at her young age :/ she looks so plastic. the work she has gotten done only Aged her instead of rejuvinate her . Desi Perkins and Ashley Graham are the same age both 31 yet Ashley looks a lot more youthful and natural

tedy94
Debater
Debater

Post by tedy94 »

Why are people constantly praising Desi for being original and creative?! I've seen the tape thing on Pinterest common now... she copies ideas from there..

missmimz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by missmimz »

Emily2424 wrote:
Thu Mar 07, 2019 11:05 pm
missmimz wrote:
why ? lol
Because Disney is *actually* for children, believe it or not.

Emily2424
Debater
Debater

Post by Emily2424 »

missmimz wrote:
Sat Mar 09, 2019 5:09 pm
Emily2424 wrote:
missmimz wrote:
why ? lol
Its actually Not lol deny it or not. Its written in a way where it appeals to both Adults and Children because the producers and writers make it so the Whole Family can enjoy them and that includes adults. Thats why many people when they watch those old disney films as Adults they appreciate them more for the messages they carry.

Emily2424
Debater
Debater

Post by Emily2424 »

tedy94 wrote:
Sat Mar 09, 2019 7:32 am
Why are people constantly praising Desi for being original and creative?! I've seen the tape thing on Pinterest common now... she copies ideas from there..

LOL agreed ! Ive been seeing it on tumblr a lot for a couple years now too. Maybe they just say it to kiss her ass

missmimz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by missmimz »

Emily2424 wrote:
Sat Mar 09, 2019 9:24 pm
missmimz wrote:
Emily2424 wrote:
missmimz wrote:
why ? lol
Its actually Not lol deny it or not. Its written in a way where it appeals to both Adults and Children because the producers and writers make it so the Whole Family can enjoy them and that includes adults. Thats why many people when they watch those old disney films as Adults they appreciate them more for the messages they carry.
Yeah, no. Hard pass. No 30 year old woman should be dressed as a Disney princess at her birthday party. That shit is for 5 year olds.

UghhAsIf
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by UghhAsIf »

missmimz wrote:
Emily2424 wrote:
Sat Mar 09, 2019 9:24 pm
missmimz wrote:
Emily2424 wrote:
missmimz wrote:
why ? lol
Yeah, no. Hard pass. No 30 year old woman should be dressed as a Disney princess at her birthday party. That shit is for 5 year olds.
Dressing in Disney is one thing, but appreciating the writing, messages and movies is another.

I’m almost 30 and I love Disney movies. I also plan on seeing every remake/live action that comes out. There’s absolutely nothing with that.

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

let's all just agree that she makes a pitiful looking Belle!
“I don't care what you are doing, so much as the idiotic way that you are doing it.”-vincent valentine

Kimchi_Fever
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Kimchi_Fever »

Have anyone noticed that Desi did a preeeetty similar look like Linda Hallberg did? Desi did the look less than 24 hours after Linda posted hers on Instagram. I know Linda doesn’t own the look but still... Desi didn’t say or write that she got inspired by Linda. What do you guys think? Did Desi come up with this look on her own or did she kinda copy Linda?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

the top look def has a more editorial/photo shoot vibe.
desi's looks like, well, not creative at all.
“I don't care what you are doing, so much as the idiotic way that you are doing it.”-vincent valentine

Return to “Desi Perkins”