Meghan "Walking on Eggshells" Hughes - Part 3

princessmalmal
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Meghan "Walking on Eggshells" Hughes - Part 3

Post by princessmalmal »

Parrotsalad wrote:I live in the same Virginia area Finley is from. We have some mutuals.. Honestly, I'm not even sure how the harassment from Meghan began. A friend tipped me off to what was happening. I was really vulnerable at the time because of medical issues, but once she realized I knew what she was doing she began to mock me and invade my privacy more blatantly. When I tried to remove some of the accounts stalking me and put up better boundaries, their reactions were angry and they became more aggressive.
What was she doing to mock you and invade your privacy, if you don’t me asking? That is so crazy and messed up to do to someone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SweetTea
Talker
Talker

Post by SweetTea »

scantron wrote:Ms. Meghan "Hillbilly Homemaker" Hughes

Or something pertaining to her no labels relationship :?
Not gonna lie I definitely read this as “Hillbilly Homewrecker” at first lmaoo

Parrotsalad
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Parrotsalad »

Hi,
It has been in a few different ways. She first focused mainly on my body and on trying to put me down. I was able to find one of the photos she used:

I am in remission from an endocrine disorder I developed after having an eating disorder for 11 years. It has a major effect on the way my body works. It causes me to have a pregnancy-looking belly and a curve in my upper back.

In spring 2017 I began treatment for the eating disorder, but my body did not see much improvement and I was diagnosed with the endocrine condition a few months later. I began treatment for it which involved a lot of hormonal changes for my entire body, it put me in a very vulnerable place emotionally, mentally,
and physically. I had a private twitter account I used as a safe space to talk about my PTSD, eating disorder recovery, regaining my sense of autonomy and trauma healing. It was a really rough time and I found a lot of comfort
in talking to other people about mental health in that safe space and being able to open up when I couldn't anywhere else. I just wanted to learn how to use my body again and feel safe and secure. I was already experiencing some bullying and stalking from one of Finley's friends, a girl named Summer. I wasn't sure if I was going to name her on here, but considering the situation I feel like it is important. I learned Meghan had been stalking me in early winter/spring of 2018. I felt very violated and confused because I had opened up about a lot of vulnerable experiences and feelings. I looked back through some of her content and realized that she seemed to have taken and reverberated or spinned a lot of my ideas for her own use in videos. I was still in a very vulnerable place and wasn't sure what to do, but Meghan eventually realized I knew what she was doing when I tried to delete and get rid of suspicious accounts. Thats when the blatant harassment began and she began posting photos like the one above and finding little ways to let me know she was watching, while continuing to take my ideas and use them. She mocked things that were important to me, found ways to insult and demean me, was invasive and condenscending about my personal spirituality, health, etc. I made a positivity account on twitter for chronic illnesses and my endocrine disorder, she found it through my private twitter and watched it closely and nitpicked/mocked things I wrote on there. She also made anonymous accounts to stalk fb groups I am in and hinted she was behind an attempted catfish on me (a day after the fact). The whole experience was so hurtful and confusing at first because I didn't understand why she felt so entitled to things that were so personal to me, and she also knew of how vulnerable of a place I was in.
The past couple of years have been rough for me, and I'll admit I had some strong suicidal feelings. In those moments, she found ways to devalue me and mock what I was experiencing.
Its been nearly a year since I learned what she was doing and I'm starting to show some signs of improvement with my health. I can't honestly believe I am strong enough to share all of this
right now.

luluslut
Learner
Learner

Post by luluslut »

Parrotsalad wrote:Hi,
It has been in a few different ways. She first focused mainly on my body and on trying to put me down. I was able to find one of the photos she used:

I am in remission from an endocrine disorder I developed after having an eating disorder for 11 years. It has a major effect on the way my body works. It causes me to have a pregnancy-looking belly and a curve in my upper back.

In spring 2017 I began treatment for the eating disorder, but my body did not see much improvement and I was diagnosed with the endocrine condition a few months later. I began treatment for it which involved a lot of hormonal changes for my entire body, it put me in a very vulnerable place emotionally, mentally,
and physically. I had a private twitter account I used as a safe space to talk about my PTSD, eating disorder recovery, regaining my sense of autonomy and trauma healing. It was a really rough time and I found a lot of comfort
in talking to other people about mental health in that safe space and being able to open up when I couldn't anywhere else. I just wanted to learn how to use my body again and feel safe and secure. I was already experiencing some bullying and stalking from one of Finley's friends, a girl named Summer. I wasn't sure if I was going to name her on here, but considering the situation I feel like it is important. I learned Meghan had been stalking me in early winter/spring of 2018. I felt very violated and confused because I had opened up about a lot of vulnerable experiences and feelings. I looked back through some of her content and realized that she seemed to have taken and reverberated or spinned a lot of my ideas for her own use in videos. I was still in a very vulnerable place and wasn't sure what to do, but Meghan eventually realized I knew what she was doing when I tried to delete and get rid of suspicious accounts. Thats when the blatant harassment began and she began posting photos like the one above and finding little ways to let me know she was watching, while continuing to take my ideas and use them. She mocked things that were important to me, found ways to insult and demean me, was invasive and condenscending about my personal spirituality, health, etc. I made a positivity account on twitter for chronic illnesses and my endocrine disorder, she found it through my private twitter and watched it closely and nitpicked/mocked things I wrote on there. She also made anonymous accounts to stalk fb groups I am in and hinted she was behind an attempted catfish on me (a day after the fact). The whole experience was so hurtful and confusing at first because I didn't understand why she felt so entitled to things that were so personal to me, and she also knew of how vulnerable of a place I was in.
The past couple of years have been rough for me, and I'll admit I had some strong suicidal feelings. In those moments, she found ways to devalue me and mock what I was experiencing.
Its been nearly a year since I learned what she was doing and I'm starting to show some signs of improvement with my health. I can't honestly believe I am strong enough to share all of this
right now.
Do you have any screen shots of Meghan's responses/interactions where she was mocking you? How do you know that she began stalking you?
Do you have an example where she used your ideas for content?

I'll be blunt, these are some wild accusations. I'm not sure I can imagine Meghan body shaming or stalking you.
Jealousy is a disease, get well soon babe :love2:

Parrotsalad
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Parrotsalad »

It's completely understandable Lulu, it's why I haven't spoken up sooner. I've been too afraid no one would believe me and the harassment would continue. I don't have substantial evidence aside from Finley's new album cover. The stalking has been made very obvious and purposeful to me, but done so in a way that it isn't obvious enough to call out. It is how bullies and abusive individuals operate. Meghan has been very careful about it.

My intention with posting here was to put it out in the open so that Meghan and Finley could not continue this behaviour, as people would be watching. - not necessarily to prove anything.

I'm happy to answer any questions though. Thank you for taking the time to read.

Billyvalentine92
Informer
Informer

Post by Billyvalentine92 »

luluslut wrote:
Parrotsalad wrote:Hi,

right now.
Do you have any screen shots of Meghan's responses/interactions where she was mocking you? How do you know that she began stalking you?
Do you have an example where she used your ideas for content?

I'll be blunt, these are some wild accusations. I'm not sure I can imagine Meghan body shaming or stalking you.
I agree with you. What is Meghans motivation for doing this? Not trying to sound shitty. Just trying to understand.

luluslut
Learner
Learner

Post by luluslut »

Parrotsalad wrote:It's completely understandable Lulu, it's why I haven't spoken up sooner. I've been too afraid no one would believe me and the harassment would continue. I don't have substantial evidence aside from Finley's new album cover. The stalking has been made very obvious and purposeful to me, but done so in a way that it isn't obvious enough to call out. It is how bullies and abusive individuals operate. Meghan has been very careful about it.

My intention with posting here was to put it out in the open so that Meghan and Finley could not continue this behaviour, as people would be watching. - not necessarily to prove anything.

I'm happy to answer any questions though. Thank you for taking the time to read.
I'll admit Fin's album artwork does look similar/inspired by your art.

I guess my biggest question is WHY? Why would they bully you?

Parrotsalad
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Parrotsalad »

I don't entirely understand her motivations myself tbh. And it's ok, I posted here knowing full well that I didn't have much evidence aside from the album cover.

I know people in their friend group. I don't want to disclose a lot of information because it was me who chose to write about it here and not them. I can say competition might have a lot to do with Finley and Meghan's motivations.

whythefucknot
Learner
Learner

Post by whythefucknot »

Parrotsalad wrote:I don't entirely understand her motivations myself tbh. And it's ok, I posted here knowing full well that I didn't have much evidence aside from the album cover.

I know people in their friend group. I don't want to disclose a lot of information because it was me who chose to write about it here and not them. I can say competition might have a lot to do with Finley and Meghan's motivations.
I’m sorry you’ve been hurt by them. If they really have been harassing you, I think it would be fair to disclose that evidence. Without evidence it’s hard to place blame on them because there’s no proof. I am sorry that you feel this way though, and I hope things improve for you.

luluslut
Learner
Learner

Post by luluslut »

Parrotsalad wrote:I don't entirely understand her motivations myself tbh. And it's ok, I posted here knowing full well that I didn't have much evidence aside from the album cover.

Well, Meghan does read here. She's referenced this site before. Her sister Lindsay just posted a tweet about it too: //uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201901 ... 48150a.jpg

With that being said, hypothetically she reads this: what do you want to say to her? What do you want her to know?

Parrotsalad
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Parrotsalad »

That I'm relieved its out in the open I guess. Meghan you are talented in many ways, and the time you spent harassing me has been a waste of your potential. Your talent lies in building interest and charisma around your topics of discussion. Just pursue your passions and you will do well.

Maybe someone made you feel silent or unable to speak up for yourself at some point in your life, I'm not sure. I don't want to come off as patronizing but if it isn't narcissism there is some underlying reason you felt entitled to behave the way you did.

As I said, I'm not looking for trouble. I've tried to make it clear before I wanted the harassment to stop and it did not work which is why I resorted to this. I do not like confrontation much.

Parrotsalad
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Parrotsalad »

whythefucknot wrote:

I’m sorry you’ve been hurt by them. If they really have been harassing you, I think it would be fair to disclose that evidence. Without evidence it’s hard to place blame on them because there’s no proof. I am sorry that you feel this way though, and I hope things improve for you.

Thank you, I think it should now that it can't continue without someone noticing. I appreciate everything

princessmalmal
Learner
Learner

Post by princessmalmal »

Parrotsalad wrote:
whythefucknot wrote:

Thank you, I think it should now that it can't continue without someone noticing. I appreciate everything
Can you give specific examples of some of things she posted/did/said in her videos? You mentioned she took ideas/opinions you had and twisted them as her own?

Parrotsalad
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Parrotsalad »

princessmalmal wrote:
Parrotsalad wrote:
whythefucknot wrote:

Can you give specific examples of some of things she posted/did/said in her videos? You mentioned she took ideas/opinions you had and twisted them as her own?

There were a few instances, mostly to do with body positivity. I had mixed feelings about it, on one hand I appreciated she used her platform to speak on it (I wasn't looking for attention when I shared my thoughts on certain things). (not related but I appreciate her focus on sustainability recently) on the other hand, the invasion of privacy and the hurtful behaviour gave me some very negative feelings overall. Before I realized Meghan was stalking me I thought we shared some common interests and might have some good discussions. When my space and boundaries were being invaded, it just made me feel very uncomfortable and anxious.

Parrotsalad
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Parrotsalad »

And I felt that taking my ideas on body positivity from my account was also really wrong because of the way she mocked my body. I felt extorted.

luluslut
Learner
Learner

Post by luluslut »

Parrotsalad wrote:
princessmalmal wrote:
Parrotsalad wrote:
whythefucknot wrote:

There were a few instances, mostly to do with body positivity. I had mixed feelings about it, on one hand I appreciated she used her platform to speak on it (I wasn't looking for attention when I shared my thoughts on certain things). (not related but I appreciate her focus on sustainability recently) on the other hand, the invasion of privacy and the hurtful behaviour gave me some very negative feelings overall. Before I realized Meghan was stalking me I thought we shared some common interests and might have some good discussions. When my space and boundaries were being invaded, it just made me feel very uncomfortable and anxious.

Please talk to a professional about what you're going through. We are an online forum.
https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/cond ... l-disorder
https://www.webmd.com/schizophrenia/qa/ ... l-disorder

Parrotsalad
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Parrotsalad »

[/quote]

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/cond ... l-disorder
https://www.webmd.com/schizophrenia/qa/ ... l-disorder[/quote]

I do not exhibit or embody any symptoms of schizophrenia, neither will I be affected by the implication you made. I stand by everything I said on here and I'm happy that everything is out in the open and hopefully, resolved.

Thank you.

bluetacomacalifornia
Learner
Learner

Post by bluetacomacalifornia »

Parrotsalad wrote:
princessmalmal wrote:
Parrotsalad wrote:
whythefucknot wrote:

Sorry, but if what you were saying was true, you would have evidence (old messages, screenshots, etc). In this day and age, not having any evidence of 'online bullying' is not believable. Please seek some help.

Parrotsalad
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Parrotsalad »

[/quote]

Sorry, but if what you were saying was true, you would have evidence (old messages, screenshots, etc). In this day and age, not having any evidence of 'online bullying' is not believable. Please seek some help.[/quote]

I completely understand how this may come across to some people. As I said, my intentions were not to prove anything, but to bring it out into the open so that it would stop. I also mentioned there are other people in the equation and I don't want them to get dragged into this so I am not disclosing everything. And I shared my personal experiences upon being asked questions (not presenting them as evidence).

Even if I critically examined myself, I do not match the criteria for schizophrenia or any other mental health disorder aside from depression. Despite the anxiety the harassment caused me, I did not give it all my attention. I have multiple interests, hobbies, passions, healthy relationships and friendships as well. And I do not experience frequent worry or paranoia about being watched by people. I mentioned another one of Finley's friends, but is it really that rare for a group of friends or a clique to dislike a particular person? Its a common thing.

I appreciate everyone's concern though.

Parrotsalad
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Parrotsalad »

In addition to that, I was getting treatment for my endocrine condition while much of it was happening. I wasn't exactly in a place with a lot of strength in which I thought about collecting evidence.

Return to “Meghan Hughes”