Meghan "Walking on Eggshells" Hughes - Part 3

Parrotsalad
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Meghan "Walking on Eggshells" Hughes - Part 3

Post by Parrotsalad »

I've said everything I needed to. I'm going to log off for good now.

Thanks everyone.

floralwallpaper
Informer
Informer

Post by floralwallpaper »

Parrotsalad wrote:Hello everyone,

I'm honestly shaking a little as I type this because I'm finally standing up for myself and I've been wondering how I'm going to do that for a while now. Before I explain, I want to make it clear that I don't condone the body shaming on here towards Meghan and I'm not looking for any trouble, just to finally reveal what I've been going through now that I finally have some evidence about the harassment I've been experiencing from Meghan, Finley and a few more people in that group. It's been going on for a couple years now and maybe even longer, they've done everything from make fake accounts to stalk my private Twitter, steal content and ideas, bully me when I was suicidal, stalk a positivity account I made for an aggressive endocrine condition I am in remission in from right now - including stalk private Facebook groups I'm a part of where I talk about mental health and my personal spirituality. They also knew I was in remission from an eating disorder I had for 11 years and struggling with ptsd while they did this, and meghan even mocked my body and the deformities caused by my condition and tried to milk content from my social media for her videos.. I just want the bullying, stalking and harassment to stop.

I've been too afraid to speak up because I didn't have much evidence and I've felt incredibly vulnerable from my illness and ptsd but I finally have something now that Finley posted a new album cover. It seems to be copied from a recreation of an artistic photo I posted on Halloween.

My Instagram is @parrotsaladcarrotsalad
You keep referencing your evidence, but you really have not actually shown any. Not sure if this is the right place for you to be voicing these particular concerns. Not saying this stuff didn't happen but this isn't really the place to sort it out. Sorry!

Parrotsalad
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Parrotsalad »

OK one last post,

I presented evidence of Finley taking my ideas off Instagram, not the bullying. That is still something I would need to speak up about somewhere. And I felt like I needed to mention the bullying so that it would stop.

And yeah, maybe you're right about this not being the best place. I just didn't know what else to do as every other attempt I've given at making peace has fallen on deaf ears. I appreciate that I could voice myself on here.

Thank you.

Jonasluvr4evr
Debater
Debater

Post by Jonasluvr4evr »

Parrotsalad wrote:And I felt that taking my ideas on body positivity from my account was also really wrong because of the way she mocked my body. I felt extorted.
Again, no hate, just trying to understand all of this. How would she mock your body? I get stealing ideas from your accounts, but did she ever directly talk to you and bully you?

bluetacomacalifornia
Learner
Learner

Post by bluetacomacalifornia »

Parrotsalad wrote:OK one last post,

I presented evidence of Finley taking my ideas off Instagram, not the bullying. That is still something I would need to speak up about somewhere. And I felt like I needed to mention the bullying so that it would stop.

And yeah, maybe you're right about this not being the best place. I just didn't know what else to do as every other attempt I've given at making peace has fallen on deaf ears. I appreciate that I could voice myself on here.

Thank you.
I didn't see that many similarities between your 'art' and Fin's album cover. In any case, face painting is pretty common especially at festivals which Meg and Lindsey frequent/ed. Also, copying is a far cry from bullying. Show some evidence or just stop.

babybluebunny
Learner
Learner

Post by babybluebunny »

saltyhoe7 wrote:wait @babybluebunny you have his #? omg ahahah

I'm so curious to see how this will all play out.... I really can't see him and Lexie getting back together at this point because they've both changed so much and Finley is 10x more cringe and hillbilly while she's a smart independent NYC girl. But I def see a rocky future ahead for Fin and Meg... she's going to have to stick up for her feelings and needs at one point or another and Fin is going to have to speak up about feeling uncomfortably forced into a ~monogamous~ relationship

I really want to confront him and DM him asking more in depth about why he doesn't like ALL rap music... ALL RAP MUSIC. like that def is racist. there are sooooo many types of rap! he doesn't understand that ppl make music about where they come from I guess... and not everybody comes from a family with money on a big ass estate in Virginia

also Meghan "no label in my stable" Hughes is a genius thread name idea omgg
he has his number on instagram, ive texted him a few times from diff burner numbers from free texting apps in the app store and that man is so defensive and angry.. like all the fucking time
Professional Hate Watcher and Shit Talker <3

pinetreegal20
Learner
Learner

Post by pinetreegal20 »

Parrotsalad wrote:OK one last post,

Thank you.
Idk, something about this is really fishy to me.
So the personal/private twitter. Why would you allow a fake account (which is pretty easy to spot) follow you? Why would you let anyone follow it that wasn't someone you personally know? You keep saying "more people from that group." But who?? Why can't you say their names? I'm on meg's thread because I have issues with her just like everyone else here, but I don't know if I could see her stalking/harassing someone??? It's not in her bullshit wannabe hillbilly character. It really bothers me you can't provide any proof other than hearsay. If this was happening, you would have at least one screenshot or something leftover you could scrounge up. I don't see Meghan's motivation in doing this. She's too busy making cookies and not washing her hands to be harassing someone she doesn't know online. You say she was taking things from your body positivity account and spinning them to mock you. Any proof of that? Even just proof of the body positivity account where most likely one of us could relate it back to Meghan?

I'm not trying to be mean. I'm trying to understand. I wasn't planning on responding but this started making me feel sick. I can't find the similarities between your work and fin's - aside from the eyelashes. it feels like a huge reach to me. It speaks volumes to me that everyone has been questioning your claims; I just can't find the connections you say exist. I need more than just "meg used this photo." WHERE did she use that photo? HOW did she? If Meg and Fin were to harass anyone online, I don't think it'd be some random girl from Fin's hometown.

Post by Guest »

Does anyone else think that Parrot Salad is actually Meg and Fin's stalker?

a_lynn81
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by a_lynn81 »

Thank you, I think it should now that it can't continue without someone noticing. I appreciate everything
Can you give specific examples of some of things she posted/did/said in her videos? You mentioned she took ideas/opinions you had and twisted them as her own?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]

There were a few instances, mostly to do with body positivity. I had mixed feelings about it, on one hand I appreciated she used her platform to speak on it (I wasn't looking for attention when I shared my thoughts on certain things). (not related but I appreciate her focus on sustainability recently) on the other hand, the invasion of privacy and the hurtful behaviour gave me some very negative feelings overall. Before I realized Meghan was stalking me I thought we shared some common interests and might have some good discussions. When my space and boundaries were being invaded, it just made me feel very uncomfortable and anxious.[/quote]

Please talk to a professional about what you're going through. We are an online forum.
https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/cond ... l-disorder
https://www.webmd.com/schizophrenia/qa/ ... l-disorder[/quote]

I understand your concern, as this story doesn't really add up to me either, but let's not go around diagnosing someone who is already clearly upset with a mental illness. As you already said, none of us are professionals, so your suggestion is nothing more than hurtful.

Jonasluvr4evr
Debater
Debater

Post by Jonasluvr4evr »

laylee wrote:Does anyone else think that Parrot Salad is actually Meg and Fin's stalker?
They have a stalker?

omglookatherbutt
Informer
Informer

Post by omglookatherbutt »

luluslut wrote:
Parrotsalad wrote:
princessmalmal wrote:
Parrotsalad wrote:
I’m sorry you’ve been hurt by them. If they really have been harassing you, I think it would be fair to disclose that evidence. Without evidence it’s hard to place blame on them because there’s no proof. I am sorry that you feel this way though, and I hope things improve for you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
There were a few instances, mostly to do with body positivity. I had mixed feelings about it, on one hand I appreciated she used her platform to speak on it (I wasn't looking for attention when I shared my thoughts on certain things). (not related but I appreciate her focus on sustainability recently) on the other hand, the invasion of privacy and the hurtful behaviour gave me some very negative feelings overall. Before I realized Meghan was stalking me I thought we shared some common interests and might have some good discussions. When my space and boundaries were being invaded, it just made me feel very uncomfortable and anxious.

Please talk to a professional about what you're going through. We are an online forum.
https://www.webmd.com/schizophrenia/qa/ ... l-disorder
We aren’t supposed to diagnose on here! Obviously it took a lot of courage for her to come on here and speak her truth. If this is true then I think she probably came here looking for someone who would listen.
If this is true it is so fucked up of Finn and Meg to do!
I don’t put anything past Fin. As far as Meghan we don’t really know what she does in her spare time. Or how she acts off of YT. So it’s hard for me to say I don’t without a doubt believe she didn’t do those things. She has yet to admit that she smokes weed on her main channel at this point. We all know damn well she does. She’s probably done other drugs too. The point is that we really don’t know much else about her besides what she presents on her platform.

malloryxo
Talker
Talker

Post by malloryxo »

omglookatherbutt wrote:
luluslut wrote:
Parrotsalad wrote:
princessmalmal wrote:
Parrotsalad wrote:
I’m sorry you’ve been hurt by them. If they really have been harassing you, I think it would be fair to disclose that evidence. Without evidence it’s hard to place blame on them because there’s no proof. I am sorry that you feel this way though, and I hope things improve for you.

There were a few instances, mostly to do with body positivity. I had mixed feelings about it, on one hand I appreciated she used her platform to speak on it (I wasn't looking for attention when I shared my thoughts on certain things). (not related but I appreciate her focus on sustainability recently) on the other hand, the invasion of privacy and the hurtful behaviour gave me some very negative feelings overall. Before I realized Meghan was stalking me I thought we shared some common interests and might have some good discussions. When my space and boundaries were being invaded, it just made me feel very uncomfortable and anxious.

We aren’t supposed to diagnose on here! Obviously it took a lot of courage for her to come on here and speak her truth. If this is true then I think she probably came here looking for someone who would listen.
I don’t put anything past Fin. As far as Meghan we don’t really know what she does in her spare time. Or how she acts off of YT. So it’s hard for me to say I don’t without a doubt believe she didn’t do those things. She has yet to admit that she smokes weed on her main channel at this point. We all know damn well she does. She’s probably done other drugs too. The point is that we really don’t know much else about her besides what she presents on her platform.
Are you sure? She has promoted her weedtube channel on her instagram and mentioned it in one of her videos (that could have been a vlog though), but either way I feel she has basically admitted it and hasn't really hidden it too much.

orangetasticgirl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by orangetasticgirl »

OT- Maybe Meg's weed use is what ages her so much. I don't use weed in any form, but I have a friend from high school who does and she, even with heavy makeup, has a lot of aging in her face despite being early twenties.

squirtlessquad
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by squirtlessquad »

malloryxo wrote:
omglookatherbutt wrote:
luluslut wrote:
Parrotsalad wrote:
princessmalmal wrote: There were a few instances, mostly to do with body positivity. I had mixed feelings about it, on one hand I appreciated she used her platform to speak on it (I wasn't looking for attention when I shared my thoughts on certain things). (not related but I appreciate her focus on sustainability recently) on the other hand, the invasion of privacy and the hurtful behaviour gave me some very negative feelings overall. Before I realized Meghan was stalking me I thought we shared some common interests and might have some good discussions. When my space and boundaries were being invaded, it just made me feel very uncomfortable and anxious.

Are you sure? She has promoted her weedtube channel on her instagram and mentioned it in one of her videos (that could have been a vlog though), but either way I feel she has basically admitted it and hasn't really hidden it too much.
She’s also done a video on another youtubers page talking about weed

whythefucknot
Learner
Learner

Post by whythefucknot »

We really don’t know too much about Finley. He does seem like a wild card and maybe he thinks it’s fun to bully people, who knows. The bottom line is that she has provided no proof that Finley and Meghan have harassed her. That is why this story is strange. But, it’s not completely out of Finley’s character. Meghan is different than we probably think she is because we only see a little bit of her day, but I can’t see her bullying someone for no reason. But, again, who knows. The #1 thing from this is that she has provided 0 proof besides the fact that Finley’s artwork has the same eyelashes as her artwork, but that’s not very good proof.

saltyhoe7

Post by saltyhoe7 »

Can we delete parrotsalad posts or something I'm 99% sure she's just making stuff up and it's annoying to keep reading about it TBH we need the real tea here

Omg @babybluebunny what did you text him?? like do u have any of the convos still I would love to see

Also smoking weed doesn't age you. Some people just age worse worse than others, it's genetic. Rlly white people tend to age bad/quickly and Meg seems she's from like Irish heratige or something. She doesn't exercise either and she just ages herself with how she dresses and her lifestyle.

Post by Guest »

It's so weird seeing how that Youtube Beauty Group grew up and took very different paths. Kailee used her savings to go to fashion school in NYC, made a calculated decision to drop out and grow a successful small fashion brand. Claudia seems to be thriving as a socialite in Los Angeles and making big bucks. Kristee Vetter is going to grad school in DC.

Meghan is feeding chickens in Oregon?

Post by Guest »

laylee wrote:It's so weird seeing how that Youtube Beauty Group grew up and took very different paths. Kailee used her savings to go to fashion school in NYC, made a calculated decision to drop out and grow a successful small fashion brand. Claudia seems to be thriving as a socialite in Los Angeles and making big bucks. Kristee Vetter is going to grad school in DC.

Meghan is feeding chickens in Oregon?
Yes we just discussed that a few pages back, how she seemed to have a bright future since she gratuated school early and was pretty self dependent at a young age. And now this...
Kind of reminds me of tabs24x7, she always claimed how talented she is and how she wanted to be a doctor and stuff, now she gets undressed for youtube

whythefucknot
Learner
Learner

Post by whythefucknot »

Both Megan and Lindsey seem to be the only ones from that YouTube group that aren’t taking the necessary steps towards a good future for themselves. Their views are not as good as they used to be & they’re most likely going to get worse in the future. It will be hard for them to live solely off youtube in a couple of years, yet they’re not doing anything to prepare themselves for that. Lexie is pursuing a career / passion in graphic design, Claudia is pursuing acting, Aspyn has her own store... Both Lindsey & Meghan have.... their boyfriends? If I were them I would be nervous for my future.

babybluebunny
Learner
Learner

Post by babybluebunny »

saltyhoe7 wrote:Can we delete parrotsalad posts or something I'm 99% sure she's just making stuff up and it's annoying to keep reading about it TBH we need the real tea here

Omg @babybluebunny what did you text him?? like do u have any of the convos still I would love to see

Also smoking weed doesn't age you. Some people just age worse worse than others, it's genetic. Rlly white people tend to age bad/quickly and Meg seems she's from like Irish heratige or something. She doesn't exercise either and she just ages herself with how she dresses and her lifestyle.
I delete the app after the trial ends cause you only have like 10 days or something with the number!! It's like signing up for a new email hehe just keep popping up and texting him random things
Professional Hate Watcher and Shit Talker <3

Return to “Meghan Hughes”