freelee the banana girl Part 2

Re: freelee the banana girl Part 2

Post by Guest »

Cryptic wrote:
Tue Apr 30, 2019 2:19 am
Can vegans like Freele stop using the "why do you use plants to season your meat if you like the taste of meat? xD" argument. It's so ridiculous that you'd think a child came up with it. Yeah, how weird that people prefer seasoned food over bland food. As someone who doesn't eat meat, I've totally stopped using seasonings since there are no meat flavors that need to be disguised anymore. My mouth waters just thinking about a plate filled with bland potatoes or bland pasta. :roll: People totally don't enjoy the distinctive taste of meat and no people ever enjoy meat with just some salt added to it, everyone drowns it in BBQ sauce and the likes to hide the flavor. :roll:

LOL, the meat-eater response to that would be: why do you season your plants and have vegan subsistutions for meat/dairy.

dietgossip
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Post by dietgossip »

Freelee DMed Brianna Jackson to bitch about the fact she's not RT4 anymore loooooool

4y5rmx
Lurker
Lurker
Been thanked: 0

Post by 4y5rmx »

:FU:
dietgossip wrote:
Tue Dec 31, 2019 3:34 am
Freelee DMed Brianna Jackson to bitch about the fact she's not RT4 anymore loooooool
She's so fucking rude. Brianna went through years of an eating disorder and when she was doing the whole fruit thing and following freelee she was clearly emaciated, I remember watching her back in the day, like she looked so.. Underdeveloped back then like she was 18/19 and looked like an 11 year old. She looks much healthier now and seems much happier. I'm vegan but it's not for everyone and you have to eat balanced not just fruit like Freelee said. Why is she sending rude salty messages to girls just minding their business lol.
I think she's just annoyed she's become irrelevant and is desperately trying to cling onto the fame she had in 2014-16 by stirring up drama. No cares about raw till 4 anymore.

dietgossip
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by dietgossip »

4y5rmx wrote:
Tue Dec 31, 2019 12:59 pm
:FU:
dietgossip wrote:
Tue Dec 31, 2019 3:34 am
She's so fucking rude. Brianna went through years of an eating disorder and when she was doing the whole fruit thing and following freelee she was clearly emaciated, I remember watching her back in the day, like she looked so.. Underdeveloped back then like she was 18/19 and looked like an 11 year old. She looks much healthier now and seems much happier. I'm vegan but it's not for everyone and you have to eat balanced not just fruit like Freelee said. Why is she sending rude salty messages to girls just minding their business lol.
I think she's just annoyed she's become irrelevant and is desperately trying to cling onto the fame she had in 2014-16 by stirring up drama. No cares about raw till 4 anymore.
Oh yeah, you know Freelee is pissed that everyone realised how bad RT4 actually is, so she attacks everyone who used to follow it (or even raw diets)

Oleea
Learner
Learner

Post by Oleea »

Um...anyone see DR's video with Anthony Colpo beating him up? Don't like either, but I'm not going to be shedding tears over a probable rapist who said this:

to a teenage victim of domestic violence. DR has had so many violent outbursts filmed over the years that I'm disinclined to have any level of support or sympathy for him, even if this was a totally unprovoked attack. I just hope all the vegan drama videos about this don't get him more subs, last thing we need is that asshole getting popular again.

4y5rmx
Lurker
Lurker

Post by 4y5rmx »

Oleea wrote:
Wed Jan 22, 2020 2:46 am
Um...anyone see DR's video with Anthony Colpo beating him up? Don't like either, but I'm not going to be shedding tears over a probable rapist who said this:

to a teenage victim of domestic violence. DR has had so many violent outbursts filmed over the years that I'm disinclined to have any level of support or sympathy for him, even if this was a totally unprovoked attack. I just hope all the vegan drama videos about this don't get him more subs, last thing we need is that asshole getting popular again.
Yeah I saw this, I mean I can't say I'm surprised the man has done so much crazy shit over the years something like that is going to happen.
I know what you mean about him getting popular again with all the drama. The same thing has basically happened to Freelee if you saw the videos "that vegan lawyer" makes she basically just makes videos licking Freelees ass and tons of comments are in support. But there are also ones like "wtf how are we supporting Freelee like it's 2016 again after all she has done" also vegan lawyer called her the biggest vegan YouTuber which is hilarious as so many more vegans that are way more popular. I hope no new vegans are finding Freelee or Harley and following them without knowing all of the shit they have done but I think Harley + Freelee like to pretend it never happened. Will never get over the fact they had a festival in Thailand where teenage girls got raped (how did their parents let them even go in the first place) teenage boys were pushed to get vasetomies and everyone just ate fruit and quit school /their jobs to become vegan cyclists and youtubers. Now 90% of those people are ex vegans yet Freelee and Harley will both claim they know "the perfect diet" lol.

4y5rmx
Lurker
Lurker

Post by 4y5rmx »

Also why does everyone forget that Freelee happily collabed with Onision the pedo multiple times and called him an inspiration 😂wtf

Oleea
Learner
Learner

Post by Oleea »

Fuuuuck that's depressing. I don't really watch Freelee, I made an exception for her Alyse video because I hate Alyse lol, and it was actually good. She has done SO much damage to veganism with her stupid fucking diet though, I will cry if she becomes popular again. Veganism does not need another wave of fruity weirdos. And Harley is so fucking gross. Given that girl that came out saying she'd been raped when doing activism for DxE, the last thing veganism's PR need is Harley getting big again. The level of misogyny in the vegan movement fucks me off, and he's one of the worst. I just cannot understand bigoted vegans. Like how can you possibly call yourself a vegan if you can't treat someone with respect because they have a goddamned vagina or are a different race from you? Like animals deserve your respect, but other humans don't. Much less assault somebody.

Just when you think vegan youtube has gotten rid of all the assholes and the drama, this happens. At least Youtube is such a tiny part of veganism, most vegans have no clue who Freelee or Harley are. Hope it stays that way.

illyxbelle
Learner
Learner

Post by illyxbelle »

YOU GUYS IM DEAD. Four Freelees 😂 is it even possible to be more self absorbed?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Knoximus
Learner
Learner

Post by Knoximus »

Do you guys remember when she made a post practically bragging about having an abortion?? I commented and told her I'd be unfollowing because it's one thing to be pro choice but another to happily proclaim that you've had an abortion. She blocked me lol and I'm so glad because I used to get soooooooo angry looking at her posts. I'm a lot happier now that i can't view her profile 😆

4y5rmx
Lurker
Lurker

Post by 4y5rmx »

Knoximus wrote:
Thu Jan 23, 2020 4:29 pm
Do you guys remember when she made a post practically bragging about having an abortion?? I commented and told her I'd be unfollowing because it's one thing to be pro choice but another to happily proclaim that you've had an abortion. She blocked me lol and I'm so glad because I used to get soooooooo angry looking at her posts. I'm a lot happier now that i can't view her profile 😆
Yeah that was pretty disgusting when she did that 🤢honestly I really don't even believe she even did I feel like she was just saying it to make a point or just barely remembers it , I had one when I was younger and it was the most horrific traumatic experience of my life and incredibly painful.
I can't imagine bragging about it online and it's so strange how she literally hates kids like she seems to genuinely hate them.

blayba
Debater
Debater

Post by blayba »

Her recent video about Morgan's vegan challenge was absolutely ridiculous. Notably, Freelee tried to downplay Morgan's massive weight loss as being mainly "fluid" because according to her dogma, eating her stupid, dated diet should cause weight GAIN, not loss, and she can't comprehend how a much more lenient, intuitive vegan diet can do wonders for weight loss without having to buy an overpriced ebook.

dietgossip
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by dietgossip »

blayba wrote:
Sat Jan 25, 2020 10:54 pm
Her recent video about Morgan's vegan challenge was absolutely ridiculous. Notably, Freelee tried to downplay Morgan's massive weight loss as being mainly "fluid" because according to her dogma, eating her stupid, dated diet should cause weight GAIN, not loss, and she can't comprehend how a much more lenient, intuitive vegan diet can do wonders for weight loss without having to buy an overpriced ebook.
Has no one told Freelee about calories in vs calories out yet?

Oleea
Learner
Learner

Post by Oleea »

God I fucking hate that. If someone is eating vegan Freelee, that's a good thing, especially if they show a pretty impressive body transformation in under a month. Not only that, she seems to have a healthy attitude to food, maybe a little heavy on the fast food side, but she also bought a tonne of fruits and veggies and was clearly eating soups and things as well. This is positive Freelee, please shut the fuck up. I am beginning to think health obsessed vegans especially the 801010 type would rather feel like special angry outsiders than have less people contributing to animal agriculture. Either that or Freelee just wants anger clicks, money is money I guess.

4y5rmx
Lurker
Lurker

Post by 4y5rmx »

I can't with her constantly whining about how her channel is being "surpressed" and her videos demonitized, she gets no views because her content isnt interesting and too many people know about all the fucked up stuff she has done /promotes. Her videos now consist of her ranting in her whiny voice about why other youtubers aren't as good as her, how her body is Perfect and she is perfect and lives the ONLY truly happy life in the jungle cut off from society and everyone is "sick" she constantly says everyone is "sick" but never says what with lol. Most people don't find that content interesting, plus she hardly ever uploads though I don't know what she does all day. At least years ago she uploaded a lot and acted nicer and did Stuff all day like normal stuff groceries walking her dog and visiting family /friends etc, now she sits in the jungle complaining. Speaking of her dog what happened to Figsy /Percy? She claims she gave them away because she can't look after them but she sits in the jungle doing nothing all day eating fruit so that's bullshit.

Lolaj63
Learner
Learner

Post by Lolaj63 »

4y5rmx wrote:
Sun Jan 26, 2020 7:21 am
I can't with her constantly whining about how her channel is being "surpressed" and her videos demonitized, she gets no views because her content isnt interesting and too many people know about all the fucked up stuff she has done /promotes. Her videos now consist of her ranting in her whiny voice about why other youtubers aren't as good as her, how her body is Perfect and she is perfect and lives the ONLY truly happy life in the jungle cut off from society and everyone is "sick" she constantly says everyone is "sick" but never says what with lol. Most people don't find that content interesting, plus she hardly ever uploads though I don't know what she does all day. At least years ago she uploaded a lot and acted nicer and did Stuff all day like normal stuff groceries walking her dog and visiting family /friends etc, now she sits in the jungle complaining. Speaking of her dog what happened to Figsy /Percy? She claims she gave them away because she can't look after them but she sits in the jungle doing nothing all day eating fruit so that's bullshit.
One of her biggest problems is she has absolutely no clue about marketing herself, YouTube is her job and her business yet she is absolutely clueless on HOW to get the views from her target audience (young people) who are the main audience that will get you big on YouTube. She's nowhere near the point of an OG big YouTuber (though she seems to think she is) like Shane dawson or Jenna Marbles who will get views on any video they do just because of who they are.

Her ex Harley is a terrible person but he did know how to market her which is why she blew up back in 2014-16, back then she was doing what was popular and trendy, showing her dog, grocery hauls, what I eat in a day, showing herself yes eating fruit but also normal vegan stuff as she would eat at resteraunts a lot, she wore makeup, dyed her hair and had botox (You don't NEED those things but if at nearly 40 after baking yourself in the sun /eating mostly fruit you are going to need a little bit of help to look best on camera) and talked about her life and showed her personality other than just angry. She was a little harsh in videos but she genuinely came accross somewhat sympathetic like she wanted to help whereas she is just straight up cold and mean now. And I remember Harley pushing her to upload everyday, she went to LA met up with all the big youtubers and did content with them, she looked pretty and fresh at the time and SO many girls were following her, I really did think she was going to get millions of followers and blow up even more at the time. So what changed? Her breakup. After her breakup with Harley it was obvious who was guiding her YouTube career, she went from weird asmr tea trea oil tampons claiming she was "not aggressive and actually super nice" talking in a fake peaceful quiet voice, to moving to the jungle and writing a weird 70s feminism book, looking worn out and haggard and emaciated with a shrill voice and a mean, condescending holier than thou attitude.
Her channel is just going to keep dropping lower and lower in views and eventually she will just disappear I think. She's never going to get back to where she was years ago, not because of googles "meaty agenda" or because Abbey Sharps videos get promoted over hers, but because she's completely out of touch with how the younger people of today are and what they want to see.

Her absolute refusal to adapt to the way the vegan YouTube community has gone is going to be what ultimately kills her channel I think, I've seen her go off in comments about how "balanced" vegan diets with more fat protein etc are wrong and she's right. But look at the vegan channels still going strong , pick up limes, supreme Banana, unatural vegan, healthy crazy cool even fully raw Kristina eats way more balanced and some cooked food now. Nobody is doing the fruit thing anymore, we all figured out its stupid, the vegan YouTube community has already pretty much forgotten about her and she's going to get left behind completely if she doesn't adapt to the 2020 vegan YouTube community - she's still stuck in 2015 when vegan YouTube was just banana smoothies.

Lolaj63
Learner
Learner

Post by Lolaj63 »

Example - this is her back in 2016 on her LA trip, she looks way healthier and more vibrant, she was at a healthier weight and her voice sounds soo different too. She just has a happier way more chilled vibe here.

4y5rmx
Lurker
Lurker

Post by 4y5rmx »

Lolaj63 wrote:
Wed Jan 29, 2020 4:33 am
4y5rmx wrote:
Sun Jan 26, 2020 7:21 am

Her absolute refusal to adapt to the way the vegan YouTube community has gone is going to be what ultimately kills her channel I think, I've seen her go off in comments about how "balanced" vegan diets with more fat protein etc are wrong and she's right. But look at the vegan channels still going strong , pick up limes, supreme Banana, unatural vegan, healthy crazy cool even fully raw Kristina eats way more balanced and some cooked food now. Nobody is doing the fruit thing anymore, we all figured out its stupid, the vegan YouTube community has already pretty much forgotten about her and she's going to get left behind completely if she doesn't adapt to the 2020 vegan YouTube community - she's still stuck in 2015 when vegan YouTube was just banana smoothies.

This is so true. She's still deluded and thinks she is the biggest vegan YouTuber, I'd say the biggest is probably pick up limes. She has over 2m subscribers I think and is actually a nutritionist and mostly makes vegan recipes that actually look balanced and taste good, her videos are well produced and she never shoves veganism down anyone's throats. Freelee always said "take the advice of those getting the results you want" you'd think she would take inspiration from someone getting the subscribers/views she wants but she's probably seething with jealously that people are watching / taking advice from someone who is qualified and makes good recipes rather than a high school drop out making banana water smoothies.

Oleea
Learner
Learner

Post by Oleea »

I'm not sure if DR is all that great at marketing to be honest, if the utter lack of success of his own channels are anything to go by. He basically just used Freelee's body for both his channel and hers. I think it was just a diet trend that blew up, more of an accident that him being good at marketing, or basically anything apart from apparently being a pretty effective narcissist abuser. He was great at the clickbait outrage titles for a time (remember when he said being gay was a choice?) but Youtube and its algorithm have moved on and neither of them seem to have moved with it. I think it was more luck and happenstance. He's still trying to do lame clickbait about "how I became a millionaire" or showing weird disembodied shots of parts of his girlfriend's body as thumbnails, but it's not working for him. Thank fuck. In fact, his cycling videos seem to get more views than the ones of what's her name in high heels and shorts. They're both trying to use a model from a bygone era of Youtube.

Lolaj63
Learner
Learner

Post by Lolaj63 »

Oleea wrote:
Sat Feb 01, 2020 3:42 am
I'm not sure if DR is all that great at marketing to be honest, if the utter lack of success of his own channels are anything to go by. He basically just used Freelee's body for both his channel and hers. I think it was just a diet trend that blew up, more of an accident that him being good at marketing, or basically anything apart from apparently being a pretty effective narcissist abuser. He was great at the clickbait outrage titles for a time (remember when he said being gay was a choice?) but Youtube and its algorithm have moved on and neither of them seem to have moved with it. I think it was more luck and happenstance. He's still trying to do lame clickbait about "how I became a millionaire" or showing weird disembodied shots of parts of his girlfriend's body as thumbnails, but it's not working for him. Thank fuck. In fact, his cycling videos seem to get more views than the ones of what's her name in high heels and shorts. They're both trying to use a model from a bygone era of Youtube.
He marketed her well for the time it was, for what was popular on YouTube at that time. He used her as a way for him to get followers as I do think it's easier to get big on YouTube as woman compared to a man, as he always did the clickbait thumbnails and made her show off her body. I remember back then daily vlogs and what I eat in a day videos were huge and they jumped on that trend. I was in no way defending him he's awful but I DO think he was better at marketing Freelee than she is herself especially for what was getting views on YouTube at the time. (if they were still together he'd probably have her on tiktok making videos about bananas) and I think the reason they have both killed their channels is a combination of 1)everyone knowing the truth about how awful they are due to all the testimonials 2) vegan YouTube has changed drastically in part DUE to the fact Harley and Freelee are no longer popular like they were back in the day, and fruit only diets and extreme activism are no longer popular.
I am extremely glad Harleys channel has died though he made a recent video talking about how he "slept with so many women" he's truly an awful person, and I don't even want to imagine how many young girls who came to his festival he coerced into sleeping with him back in the day.

Return to “freelee the banana girl”