shep689 Part 2

illegal_mind
Support Moddie
Support Moddie
Has thanked: 0

Re: shep689 Part 2

Post by illegal_mind » Sun Aug 11, 2019 2:20 am

maybe that was it.
i just don't fully get how one could cover up someone else's sickness from themselves.
i'd understand if rj was able to pretend he wasn't sick. but how would he cover up to will that will himself wasn't sick? will would have symptoms of sickness. he'd know something was up.
like, how do you cover up to someone that they're feeling sick?
i feel like if we knew the illness in question i'd be able to understand it better. but even then, only if it's something that doesn't have very noticeable symptoms and that are easy to hide.
i guess nausea and vomiting could be hidden with drinking. but i'm not sure about the diarrhea. and rj would have to constantly force will to get drunk to trick him into thinking those symptoms were from a hangover and not an illness
The Internet knows all your secrets

damondaniel
Learner
Learner

Post by damondaniel » Thu Aug 15, 2019 2:01 pm

Well I think that answers who the tweet was about lol

illegal_mind
Support Moddie
Support Moddie

Post by illegal_mind » Thu Aug 15, 2019 2:05 pm

is he seriously trying to compare getting someone sick and lying about it to not get caught to someone's actions due to mental instability?

Tcfoxdude
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Tcfoxdude » Thu Aug 15, 2019 2:33 pm

In RJ’s current insta stories, he denies being the one who gave Will anything.

A lot of his answers are backhanded insults to Will. He is so tacky.

illegal_mind
Support Moddie
Support Moddie

Post by illegal_mind » Thu Aug 15, 2019 6:37 pm

Tcfoxdude wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 2:33 pm

yeah. rj said what will got was gonorrhea. and rj says he got tested and was clean.
rj's little q&a's are pretty much just him bashing will and playing the victim.
if he kicked you out the house on a wednesday night, when you had work the next morning, and without any type of warning, he probably had a good reason for it.
he also goes on whining on why he gets punished for his mistake, but will gets no punishment for what he did to rj(the mentally, emotionally, and physically abuse rj constantly talks about)

userunamed
Debater
Debater

Post by userunamed » Fri Aug 16, 2019 3:14 am

illegal_mind wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 6:37 pm
Tcfoxdude wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 2:33 pm

yeah. rj said what will got was gonorrhea. and rj says he got tested and was clean.
rj's little q&a's are pretty much just him bashing will and playing the victim.
if he kicked you out the house on a wednesday night, when you had work the next morning, and without any type of warning, he probably had a good reason for it.
he also goes on whining on why he gets punished for his mistake, but will gets no punishment for what he did to rj(the mentally, emotionally, and physically abuse rj constantly talks about)
You pretty much summed it up. Here's a screenshot.

Ashbowers
Learner
Learner

Post by Ashbowers » Sun Aug 18, 2019 5:25 pm

So this is wild but I actually have experience with this. My uncle poisoned my aunt over two years. Not exactly the same thing as knowingly giving someone an std then lying but close. It's not hard to convince someone to overlook their own symptoms if you are manipulative enough. I've talked to my aunt about this. When her feet went numb he told her to stop being dramatic it was just her back problems. When she started puking he would tell her to not waste a doctors time it was just the anxiety that runs in our family. He explained away the stomach pain and acid reflux the same way. When she started getting bad skin patches he told her it was because of the heat or he would say that she gained weight and her clothes were rubbing her. Basically undermind, condensed, confuse and reassure. Make the person feel stupid for even worrying at all. It's all manipulation and gaslighting. Not saying that's what happened but it could be an explanation. Being mentally ill and an alcoholic it probably wouldn't be hard to manipulate Will.

Return to “shep689”