Alex and Michael: Scamming Subscribers and New Baby (Pt 5)

Alkaer0929
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Alex and Michael: Scamming Subscribers and New Baby (Pt

Post by Alkaer0929 »

euroasiangirl wrote:
PI88NK wrote:
TeddySerious wrote:Hey guys! Y’all might try to think up a new thread name/get suggestions. It’s definitely time to move to a new thread!!

Let me know or any mod know if you do, and we will lock this thread!

:love2:
Lots of good suggestions a little ways above! Maybe something like

Alex and Michael: Botox, Baby & Early Retirement

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Alex and Michael: Botox, Baby, & Barely a Mother

This is my favorite

jliz10925
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by jliz10925 »

Seriously, who does this pathetic, scrawny, little man think he is? As if him commenting back to you is something special like if he is someone famous and important? Get the the fuck out of here Michael! Just hilarious reallyImageImageImage

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

PI88NK
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by PI88NK »

jliz10925 wrote:Seriously, who does this pathetic, scrawny, little man think he is? As if him commenting back to you is something special like if he is someone famous and important? Get the the fuck out of here Michael! Just hilarious reallyImageImageImage

Wtf? Does he think he has fan girls and boys? LMAO embarrassing Image

PI88NK
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by PI88NK »

Also I forgot to mention in the kitchen idea vlog or whatever it was called, when she starts to take out the new utensils she bought she takes out a knife and spoon and is describing them, she said “exactly what I wanted” after looking at them. Then she pulls out the fork and and she says she doesn’t like them.....we know she contradicts herself literally continuously and often in the same breath, but how exhausting of a person who changes things so often to say one second they love it and it’s perfect then say they hate it? Lol wow

eyeroller
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by eyeroller »

I can't even imagine spending my days worried about picking the perfect silverware and dishes. Just go to Target and shut up!! Lord have mercy. She must have alot of empty space in that mind of hers.

eyeroller
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by eyeroller »

New vlog about Good to Be "super sale and new merch" in 4...3...2..

VeronicaLodge9
Informer
Informer

Post by VeronicaLodge9 »

I think I'm gonna make an order from goodtobe just to see what happens. I'm gonna use a visa GC just in case... wouldn't surprise me to find my info compromised if I used debit or credt

eyeroller
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by eyeroller »

Daintydoll wrote:I think I'm gonna make an order from goodtobe just to see what happens. I'm gonna use a visa GC just in case... wouldn't surprise me to find my info compromised if I used debit or credt
And then try to return it and see what kind of customer service you get or if they even let you return it.

buttaface561
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by buttaface561 »

eyeroller
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by eyeroller »

Yeah but there's the online "policy" and a real-life experience.

VeronicaLodge9
Informer
Informer

Post by VeronicaLodge9 »

I'm shocked at the prices. I used to work for Styles for Less (like a teenage ross/mervins/super cheapie store) and a lot of the things look familiar. Big chinese retail sites private label to places like SFL & Ross and other discount stores and the stores can take a top that cost pennies and price it as they choose. There's a pink printed dress on there for $85 i'm sure I've seen at SFL

Wildflower_050595
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Wildflower_050595 »

I agree with the above poster about Michelle, like he seriously thinks he's some celebrity or some shit.. Lol "I will like some of your comments, or comment back". And of course alex is driving them home, she can't be bothered with taking care of juju. We all know Michelle does all of that!!

Don't y'all find it soooo weird that she NEVER says anything like "juju is fussy, been up all night, motherhood is exhausting, taking care of a baby is hard work". That's b/c she can't have us thinking she's not perfect!! Plus we all know Michelle is doing EVERYTHING!!.. What a pussy, be a man! I mean its cool that he helps and all, but c'mon she's the mother! So sad. Poor juju! Ugh I could go on and on about her. She's such a bitch. #savejuju

eyeroller
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by eyeroller »

Ugh, her latest IG post. Showing us poor dumb souls how to blow-dry hair with a round brush. You know, because nobody knows how to do that, right?!! Wow. How on earth did we ever survive without these life-altering tips? I mean there is major knowledge to be gleamed from her, people!! Then she does the most arrogant pout into the camera while coiffing her stupid fake hair. Of course it's the duck pout. Gross. She's looking into the camera like she's a big time celebrity or something. Gross.

palvarado
Talker
Talker

Post by palvarado »

I was never a huge fan of Mallory but I’ve got to say her motherhood videos are real. Her house is messy, she doesn’t care about aesthetic and she keeps it real, that’s refreshing. Alex is so fake and I don’t understand. Mallory was saying she hasn’t cared much about losing the weight fast, and was looking for tips. Meanwhile one of Alex’s first post pregnancy videos was “how I lost the baby weight” although she was very non descriptive with that.

lcds1
Informer
Informer

Post by lcds1 »

eyeroller wrote:Ugh, her latest IG post. Showing us poor dumb souls how to blow-dry hair with a round brush. You know, because nobody knows how to do that, right?!! Wow. How on earth did we ever survive without these life-altering tips? I mean there is major knowledge to be gleamed from her, people!! Then she does the most arrogant pout into the camera while coiffing her stupid fake hair. Of course it's the duck pout. Gross. She's looking into the camera like she's a big time celebrity or something. Gross.
I for one would've never figured out how to make coffee at home or order it in a drive-thru if not for her. A true guru.

Alkaer0929
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Alkaer0929 »

eyeroller wrote:Ugh, her latest IG post. Showing us poor dumb souls how to blow-dry hair with a round brush. You know, because nobody knows how to do that, right?!! Wow. How on earth did we ever survive without these life-altering tips? I mean there is major knowledge to be gleamed from her, people!! Then she does the most arrogant pout into the camera while coiffing her stupid fake hair. Of course it's the duck pout. Gross. She's looking into the camera like she's a big time celebrity or something. Gross.
Why would anyone even want to emulate her hair. It looks like a fried ball of shit.

Lalaliar
Talker
Talker

Post by Lalaliar »

Sorry for being off topic but remember when she promised us a high school experience vid? it never happened... but are we surprised? I have a feeling she felt bullied but was the actual mean girl.
Dance monkeys, dance! :tu:

PI88NK
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by PI88NK »

Lalaliar wrote:Sorry for being off topic but remember when she promised us a high school experience vid? it never happened... but are we surprised? I have a feeling she felt bullied but was the actual mean girl.
Yep. I wouldn’t doubt it. She seems like a mean girl. I’m sure she was hated because she’s so stuck up. I’ll never forget how arrogant she was when she got a Question in a Q&A and someone innocently wanted to know what college she went to or what schooling in general she did and she got pissy and said something like “you don’t have to go to college to be successful, I never liked school so I didn’t want to do to college and I turned out just fine” or something like that which, sure, I agree 100% but it’s the bitchy way she talks to people. She’s so defensive about everything just calm the hell down. Maybe read a book though Alex because you definitely aren’t “intellectual” lol

jliz10925
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by jliz10925 »

God I FUCKEN HATE that pout/smirk!!! And her dimples bother me so much! Fake, phony, pretentious, wannabe, narcissistic blowhard!Image

Wildflower_050595
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Wildflower_050595 »

OMG I agree, I cannot stand that smirk/duck lips thing she does!!!!!!! And YES those dipples! I used to think she had a stud in and it was a piercing on either side LOL!

Return to “Alexandrea Garza”