Porcelain (Bridgette)

soul reaper
Informer
Informer

Re: Porcelain (Bridgette)

Post by soul reaper »

Not. Again. She’ll only learn when she wakes up bald one morning.

beautifuldisaster082
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by beautifuldisaster082 »

soul reaper wrote:Not. Again. She’ll only learn when she wakes up bald one morning.
Figures. I am not even going to watch that trainwreck or skip to the end. I'm assuming it looks bad, and unless she just shaves it off and wears wigs she will end up having to shave it off because it'll fall out.
If you don't have anything nice to say about anybody, come sit by me!

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

It's so horrible. lmao the color is SO uneven because her hair was so brassy when she used that damn color remover crap again.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

OMG…. How does she still have hair. She thinks her hair looks good but I don’t. The color varies through her hair. It isn’t even at all.
She has several shades of blue. I keep watching and waiting for her hair to completely break off. Does she ever follow directions?

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

The worst part is she thinks it's hysterical that she does this so often. I've said it before but that color remover stuff is something I'll never ever put in my hair again. I remember using it to try to get blue out because that color is so damn stubborn, and my hair was like straw. She is using that stuff multiple times in a few days, I can't understand how her hair hasn't fallen out yet. They say it's supposed to be better for your hair than bleach, and less damaging, but it sure made my hair feel worse than bleach ever has :rofl:

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

I just can’t imagine doing so much stuff to my hair. I am surprised it hasn’t turned to straw, started breaking off and falling out. I
haven’t ever used anything like that on my hair and I am grateful to everyone who has introduced me to all of these ladies who mess with their hair. It is interesting to watch.

beautifuldisaster082
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

She needs to watch Aka Aislinn and learn. Now that girl colors her hair a LOT too, however she has worked at a salon so she knows her stuff. Granted she isn't a licensed professional but she does have the knowledge and she's really good at color. She's done some pretty cool rainbow dyes.

As far as Bridgette is concerned she should really reach out to a professional or she's gotta know someone who works in that field that can help her out with that mop she calls hair. Maybe they can tell her how to repair the damage she's done. It looks gummy whenever she colors it and even I know that's bad. I've done it too, and I fixed it before I had to chop it all off or it fell out. I did have the advantage of knowing a few people in the cosmetology field so there's that. But I did fix it myself with their advice.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

She never listens to anyone, that's her problem. You can overdo it with the protein treatments and turn your hair to a complete gummy mess, and she's well on her way lol. I honestly can't believe it hasn't all broken off yet either, but it's only a matter of time.

beautifuldisaster082
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

LiddlePallid wrote:She never listens to anyone, that's her problem. You can overdo it with the protein treatments and turn your hair to a complete gummy mess, and she's well on her way lol. I honestly can't believe it hasn't all broken off yet either, but it's only a matter of time.
I am surprised too. I hope it falls out so she has to shave it off. Then she can buy wigs in every fucking color and switch it every fucking day, without having to buy hair dye. Then she can focus on buying all the spooky decor crap!

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

All the spending, but keep talking about how you're gonna buy a house this year lmao. You kind of have to SAVE for that and I don't think she knows the meaning of the word. She even SAYS "we really shouldn't be spending this money, but you know, I've been depressed."

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Where does she store all of this stuff she buys? I thought she said once she wanted to downsize her current storage. They will never
save enough money for a down payment for a house if they are spending their extra money. Depression is not an excuse to spend
when your goal is to purchase a home. You need money to buy a house.

snowmu
Learner
Learner

Post by snowmu »

is it just me who gets annoyed at how fast she tries to speak in her videos? she literally can’t speak a sentence without tripping over her own words and mixing them up.
does she have spoonerism or something? maybe it’d also help if she actually opened her mouth wide enough to talk, but i assume she doesn’t because of her terrible gum disease and teeth. i know it’s petty but her mouth is just so gross to me, she always sounds spitty af

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

She does talk way too fast and it makes her very mush-mouthy. I remember she mentioned in a video she was sick of people commenting on her teeth but it's like...you say it's too expensive to go to the dentist yet you blow money left and right on dumb shit like it's water, why not put that money toward some dental care?

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

She doesn’t spend her money on the important things in life. Teeth are very important. She doesn’t value her teeth enough to
invest in them.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

I can't roll my eyes hard enough.

She's had blue hair before, she doesn't know what a pain in the ass blue hair is? Her hair is COMPLETELY broken on the ends at the end of this video lol. I can't. You can tell how elasticy it is just from looking at this. I don't think it's a good idea to "try a color she's never tried before" after doing all that damage to it because you know she's not going to like it and then she'll be trying to remove it again next week.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

All of you regular posters called it already. She’s very predictable isn’t she? :corn:

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Today we are supposed to get another video with the "new hair color" - this should be good.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Oh I can’t wait to watch. What color will we get? When will her hair start breaking? The ends look bad.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

She says it's a color she's never done before, so I don't know what that would be unless she does brown LOL

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

I was trying to think what color hasn’t she done before. :lol!: :lol!:
I assumed I wasn’t being creative enough.

Return to “Bridgette Turco”