Porcelain (Bridgette)

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Porcelain (Bridgette)

Post by LiddlePallid »

I think she needs a hobby or something. Clearly her business isn't keeping her busy enough.

beautifuldisaster082
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by beautifuldisaster082 »

LiddlePallid wrote:I think she needs a hobby or something. Clearly her business isn't keeping her busy enough.
Exactly. She had a regular job before, she could get another one and maybe that would keep her busy enough to leave her damn hair alone.
If you don't have anything nice to say about anybody, come sit by me!

soul reaper
Informer
Informer

Post by soul reaper »

beautifuldisaster082 wrote:
Mon Jan 03, 2022 7:50 am
LiddlePallid wrote:I think she needs a hobby or something. Clearly her business isn't keeping her busy enough.
Exactly. She had a regular job before, she could get another one and maybe that would keep her busy enough to leave her damn hair alone.
I thought she dreamed of being a huge makeup influencer before. What happened to that? If she wants to change colors every day, can’t she do it with her makeup and not her hair? Work on her social media? Post eye looks/swatches/product shots on Insta every day? That should be enough to keep her busy before she burns off every hair on her head.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Yeah she doesn't seem to do much makeup related stuff anymore. Every now and then she reviews a palette, but I haven't seen a lot of makeup videos from her lately. It's always hair related now.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Something with makeup sounds good if she doesn’t want to go back to work. Maybe she should do a couple of makeup tutorials on
YouTube. She could take her favorite palette and create a couple of her favorite eye looks. She could also post them to IG and
start posting her daily eye makeup looks. Or her favorite eye looks of the week. She needs something to keep her occupied.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

She wants to buy a house this year. lol. I hope your husband makes good money then Bridgette 'cause you're in for a rude awakening if you think it's easy to just go "buy a house" lmfao. Even if it's a "fixer-upper" - there's soooo much they will deny you for when it comes to inspections and shit unless your husband is a contractor. Believe me, I went through hell for years trying to find a house lmao. People are already telling her that in the comments.

beautifuldisaster082
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

LiddlePallid wrote:

She wants to buy a house this year. lol. I hope your husband makes good money then Bridgette 'cause you're in for a rude awakening if you think it's easy to just go "buy a house" lmfao. Even if it's a "fixer-upper" - there's soooo much they will deny you for when it comes to inspections and shit unless your husband is a contractor. Believe me, I went through hell for years trying to find a house lmao. People are already telling her that in the comments.
Unless both or one of them has EXCELLENT credit scores I doubt they'll get one. Unless it's a literal money pit shit hole. It's just the reality, and I've gone through it too. It suuuuucks and the whole process is so stressful. I still don't know how smokey glow even did it twice, considering her husband is only a teacher and all she does is you tube. Same with this shit show with an OCD hair dye problem. Or, if parents help out. Which from my impression it would be HIS family and not hers, since she never mentions them so I assume she isn't close with her own parents. Honestly I'm surprised she's not pregnant yet to pull that card so they have to help or feel obligated to help.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Even if it's a money pit shithole I don't think they'd be able to get it, because the first time home owner's loan rules are such a pain in the ass. You basically can't have anything wrong with the house or they won't give it to you. Maybe it depends on where they live but I was trying to buy a home in another state and nothing was working out, so I'm stuck living here for now until we finally find our "forever" home.

beautifuldisaster082
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

LiddlePallid wrote:Even if it's a money pit shithole I don't think they'd be able to get it, because the first time home owner's loan rules are such a pain in the ass. You basically can't have anything wrong with the house or they won't give it to you. Maybe it depends on where they live but I was trying to buy a home in another state and nothing was working out, so I'm stuck living here for now until we finally find our "forever" home.
Yep, I've been there too. There's always something wrong and they refuse to give it to you. Even if you could actually repair it, replace it whatever. My husband fixes things for a living so he has experience but that doesn't matter to them. So I feel you and I'm in the same boat.

I remember when I was a kid my parents were trying to sell our house and the buyer was an inspector (go figure) we had to dig a mote around the back of the house. True story. I forget what it was for, I think plumbing or something to do with the addition that my uncle had built off the back of the house for the hot tub. Anyway it was ridiculous but they ended up buying the house. Funny thing is I knew their son and as far as I know his parents still live there. I googled it once for shits and grins to see the value of it nowadays and it hasn't been on the market since.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

It's crazy, isn't it? My husband built houses for years before he moved here, which is one of the main reasons we wanted a "fixer-upper." lmao but they seriously will not sell them to you unless you're a damn contractor and it's incredibly frustrating! Like, I'm not going for homes that have the ceilings caving in or anything, I just want something that needs some renovation cause I WANT to do that kind of stuff lol!

coffeeglitter
Learner
Learner

Post by coffeeglitter »

Wed Jan 19, 2022 12:53 pm
LiddlePallid wrote:

Unless both or one of them has EXCELLENT credit scores I doubt they'll get one. Unless it's a literal money pit shit hole. It's just the reality, and I've gone through it too. It suuuuucks and the whole process is so stressful. I still don't know how smokey glow even did it twice, considering her husband is only a teacher and all she does is you tube. Same with this shit show with an OCD hair dye problem. Or, if parents help out. Which from my impression it would be HIS family and not hers, since she never mentions them so I assume she isn't close with her own parents. Honestly I'm surprised she's not pregnant yet to pull that card so they have to help or feel obligated to help.

10- 1 Smokey Toe and her husband Jabba prolly had co-signers on their mortgages. I'm from NY and know the where abouts they live...and it's FAR from "cheap". I haven't seen any of Smokey's "home vlogs" nor do I even know the makeup up her home (# of bedrooms, kitchen, square footage etc)
however...i know Upstate NY, Long Island, NYC, queens, BK and the bronx. I would bet that she and mister wonderful have co-signed mortgage and good credit.

On the subject of "Porcelain" can someone just buzz her head while she's asleep and do us all a favor already??
All God does is watch us and kill us when we get boring. We must never, ever be boring.

꧁Chuck Palahniuk꧂

beautifuldisaster082
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

coffeeglitter wrote:
Wed Jan 19, 2022 12:53 pm

10- 1 Smokey Toe and her husband Jabba prolly had co-signers on their mortgages. I'm from NY and know the where abouts they live...and it's FAR from "cheap". I haven't seen any of Smokey's "home vlogs" nor do I even know the makeup up her home (# of bedrooms, kitchen, square footage etc)
however...i know Upstate NY, Long Island, NYC, queens, BK and the bronx. I would bet that she and mister wonderful have co-signed mortgage and good credit.

On the subject of "Porcelain" can someone just buzz her head while she's asleep and do us all a favor already??
I thought maybe thats how they got away with it. I am not from NY but I have half my family there and I know it's not cheap. That's why I was surprised they even got a house. I have a cousin who was asking around if anyone knew of a place to rent, with a ball park of around 2K. So that's what got me confused about chin lady and her husband. Florida can't be much better unless it's a real bad neighborhood. So yeah I don't see that happening for her and I wish I could shave her damn head. Her hair looks like shit everytime. A flat, lifeless thing attached to her head. If she shaved it off she would be doing herself and hair a favor.

coffeeglitter
Learner
Learner

Post by coffeeglitter »

Fri Jan 21, 2022 1:40 pm
coffeeglitter wrote:

I thought maybe thats how they got away with it. I am not from NY but I have half my family there and I know it's not cheap. That's why I was surprised they even got a house. I have a cousin who was asking around if anyone knew of a place to rent, with a ball park of around 2K. So that's what got me confused about chin lady and her husband. Florida can't be much better unless it's a real bad neighborhood. So yeah I don't see that happening for her and I wish I could shave her damn head. Her hair looks like shit everytime. A flat, lifeless thing attached to her head. If she shaved it off she would be doing herself and hair a favor.

Exactly!!! Living expenses here are INSANE, and even with Great credit, My GF and I needed a co-signer when we bought our first house back in 2014. I get the feeling Bridgette just wants a house to want one. there is zero actual understanding of what goes into OWNING one. She sees all these other Tubers buying houses so...why not her?
All God does is watch us and kill us when we get boring. We must never, ever be boring.

꧁Chuck Palahniuk꧂

beautifuldisaster082
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

coffeeglitter wrote:
Fri Jan 21, 2022 1:40 pm

Exactly!!! Living expenses here are INSANE, and even with Great credit, My GF and I needed a co-signer when we bought our first house back in 2014. I get the feeling Bridgette just wants a house to want one. there is zero actual understanding of what goes into OWNING one. She sees all these other Tubers buying houses so...why not her?
I agree! She just wants one because other YouTubers have one, and if they jumped off a bridge she would too. Monkey see monkey do. She has no idea what it all entails. She has some growing up to do first and then maybe a few years down the road they can try again. I am still shocked she hasn't gotten pregnant yet. I feel like she's the type to use that to her advantage to get attention and help from hubby's family since they seem to be more willing than hers.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

She wants a house so she can spend even more money she doesn't have decorating the whole thing with "spooky" decor. She NEEDS to buy Spirit Halloween out of all their stock every year :rofl:

beautifuldisaster082
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

LiddlePallid wrote:She wants a house so she can spend even more money she doesn't have decorating the whole thing with "spooky" decor. She NEEDS to buy Spirit Halloween out of all their stock every year :rofl:
I wonder how her husband feels about that. I'm sure he thought it was cute at first but I bet he rolls his eyes Everytime she comes home with bags of 'spooky' decor. Now don't get me wrong I love Halloween and all the decor myself and if I had a disposable income I'd have it all lol (or at least a room full of it)but since I can't do that I have to be careful.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Her constant hauling at Halloween time was absolutely ridiculous. Which is why I laughed when she said she wants to BUY a house. How much money can they possibly have saved when she's buying like that? She probably spends his paycheck the second it hits their bank account.

beautifuldisaster082
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

LiddlePallid wrote:Her constant hauling at Halloween time was absolutely ridiculous. Which is why I laughed when she said she wants to BUY a house. How much money can they possibly have saved when she's buying like that? She probably spends his paycheck the second it hits their bank account.
That's what it looks like, and whatever she makes from her "shop" she probably spends that money right away too on makeup and decor stuff. I can't see her making much as sense money so I assume she mostly uses his paycheck on that.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

So her husband is going back to school AND works while she doesn't do much all day long? That seems really annoying that she's always upset that she can't "bother him" while he's busy doing school work. Around 4:25 she starts talking about buying a house again and says it's going to be easier because he was in the miltary "as far as home loans go." Okay, Bridgette. You also still have to pay a mortgage every month lmao. She's freaked out because her channel isn't doing well and freaked out about how much a house is going to cost, but yeah LET'S BUY ONE WHEN THE HOUSING MARKET IS ABSOLUTE SHIT RIGHT NOW! Her hair is also really greasy and gross for the first half of this video lol. Who goes on a date night with filthy hair like that?

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Here we go again. It hasn't even been a month yet like she's trying to say - she posted the last one where she did the purple on December 31st.

Return to “Bridgette Turco”