Porcelain (Bridgette)

soul reaper
Informer
Informer

Re: Porcelain (Bridgette)

Post by soul reaper »

I can’t believe this hot mess is still trying to be an influencer. Her shop is the jewelry equivalent of John Kuckian’s lipsticks.

ChittahChattah
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ChittahChattah »

I think she gets bored sitting at home all day and has nothing better to do than to change her hair color every other week lmao. She's not going to be happy when she's older and her hair is so thin from all the damage that she's got bald spots.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

soul reaper wrote:
Thu Nov 04, 2021 3:47 pm
I can’t believe this hot mess is still trying to be an influencer. Her shop is the jewelry equivalent of John Kuckian’s lipsticks.
LOL I almost forgot about John Kuckian and that whole mess!

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

She's still bitching about it...

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Her hair looks fucking awful lol. It looks like that "white" patch she tried to do just straight up started breaking off.

Mischief

Post by Mischief »

LiddlePallid wrote:
Tue Nov 16, 2021 7:30 pm

Her hair looks fucking awful lol. It looks like that "white" patch she tried to do just straight up started breaking off.
Oh no.... nope.. nope. I'd cry if my hair turned out like that after dying it. I been dying my own hair since middle school and it looks way healthier than hers.
And so I cry sometimes when I'm lying in bed...Just to get it all out, what's in my head...And I, I am feeling a little peculiar...And so I wake in the morning and I step outside...And I take a deep breath and I get real high...And I scream from the top of my lungs..."What's going on?"...

chipn dip
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by chipn dip »

She'll be having to do wigs soon....

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Right? She tries to act like she loves it every time she does it, but it just looks worse and worse. Leave it alone for a while before it all breaks off! It's not like she's just doing minimal damage - she keeps going from black to blonde and back again and tries to do it in one go - that's HORRIBLE for your hair!

Mischief

Post by Mischief »

I giggled when her bf came home early and caught her starting to bleach her hair and was like "your hair is going to fall out" lol
And so I cry sometimes when I'm lying in bed...Just to get it all out, what's in my head...And I, I am feeling a little peculiar...And so I wake in the morning and I step outside...And I take a deep breath and I get real high...And I scream from the top of my lungs..."What's going on?"...

beautifuldisaster082
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by beautifuldisaster082 »

Psychocandy wrote:I giggled when her bf came home early and caught her starting to bleach her hair and was like "your hair is going to fall out" lol
He must be the only voice of reason she has. He seems like a very intelligent guy, I don't understand why he's with this dimwit. I have wondered about their whole relationship since it happened so fast. I do hope they're genuinely happy but I can't help but wonder if there was some kind of discussion as to how it would work. Like he works and helps pay the bills while she stays home and doesn't do much of anything, except look pretty for him when he gets home and makes him dinner, etc. Now she has her 'business' which is a joke. So now she cries on camera and dyes her extremely damaged hair to make herself feel better.

Sent from my moto g stylus (2021) using Tapatalk

If you don't have anything nice to say about anybody, come sit by me!

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

I thought it was real weird how they got married so fast like that. She was jumping from guy to guy before, and that guy Daniel she was with when she first started making videos, weren't they together for years and then broke up but were just roommates? I wonder why they never reached the point of getting engaged if they were together so long. I guess it's different for everybody but them rushing and getting married so fast is kinda weird. At least she's not living in a ghetto where some guy stands outside her window and whacks off anymore lmao

chipn dip
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by chipn dip »

She's like the goth/emo/scene version of Elle Florence haha.

beautifuldisaster082
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

LiddlePallid wrote:I thought it was real weird how they got married so fast like that. She was jumping from guy to guy before, and that guy Daniel she was with when she first started making videos, weren't they together for years and then broke up but were just roommates? I wonder why they never reached the point of getting engaged if they were together so long. I guess it's different for everybody but them rushing and getting married so fast is kinda weird. At least she's not living in a ghetto where some guy stands outside her window and whacks off anymore lmao
Lol I remember that. I did feel bad for her then, that was ridiculous. I'm not really sure about Daniel and their relationship. I guess I found her later on when she was with Adam. That was the only one I remember. It does just seem odd that they got together so fast and they were married two seconds later. I still think there's something up with that. Of course now she's reading this thread and making videos on the subject so she gets more views because she wants people to feel sorry for her, and she hasn't gained any new subscribers as far as I know. It seems to be stuck at 100k

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Yeah her channel gained fast for a while there and now it seems like the subscriber count isn't moving.

soul reaper
Informer
Informer

Post by soul reaper »

Mischief wrote:
Tue Nov 16, 2021 8:21 pm
LiddlePallid wrote:
Tue Nov 16, 2021 7:30 pm

Oh no.... nope.. nope. I'd cry if my hair turned out like that after dying it. I been dying my own hair since middle school and it looks way healthier than hers.
I’ve been cutting and dying my own hair since high school, and somehow I don’t look like a scarecrow either! You can’t bleach your hair every other day and expect it not to fall apart. She’s getting scarecrow hair and if she doesn’t stop soon it really will fall out.

BlueFairy
Debater
Debater

Post by BlueFairy »

beautifuldisaster082 wrote:
Wed Nov 17, 2021 9:32 am
LiddlePallid wrote:I thought it was real weird how they got married so fast like that. She was jumping from guy to guy before, and that guy Daniel she was with when she first started making videos, weren't they together for years and then broke up but were just roommates? I wonder why they never reached the point of getting engaged if they were together so long. I guess it's different for everybody but them rushing and getting married so fast is kinda weird. At least she's not living in a ghetto where some guy stands outside her window and whacks off anymore lmao
Lol I remember that. I did feel bad for her then, that was ridiculous. I'm not really sure about Daniel and their relationship. I guess I found her later on when she was with Adam. That was the only one I remember. It does just seem odd that they got together so fast and they were married two seconds later. I still think there's something up with that. Of course now she's reading this thread and making videos on the subject so she gets more views because she wants people to feel sorry for her, and she hasn't gained any new subscribers as far as I know. It seems to be stuck at 100k

Daniel kinda saved her from her family. I remember her saying that she had to leave her house as soon as they found out she was dating a black guy and she had nothing, barely any stuff and money. I think that affected them a lot as they started living together really fast and she was extremely dependant on him due to the situation.

She got attached and he was the one who wanted to break up and move on after a while. It might have fallen off due to him not even wanting something that serious to begin with but could not avoid it or everything happened too early in a relationship for it to work out properly.

Despite her subs she still has pretty low views. She needs to stop uploading every day and try to make better quality videos.

beautifuldisaster082
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

BlueFairy wrote:
beautifuldisaster082 wrote:
Wed Nov 17, 2021 9:32 am

Daniel kinda saved her from her family. I remember her saying that she had to leave her house as soon as they found out she was dating a black guy and she had nothing, barely any stuff and money. I think that affected them a lot as they started living together really fast and she was extremely dependant on him due to the situation.

She got attached and he was the one who wanted to break up and move on after a while. It might have fallen off due to him not even wanting something that serious to begin with but could not avoid it or everything happened too early in a relationship for it to work out properly.

Despite her subs she still has pretty low views. She needs to stop uploading every day and try to make better quality videos.
Huh, so maybe that's why she has such a dependancy issue. She did say before she got together with her husband that she hates being alone. That explains a lot. Like I said I hadn't followed her long enough to know the whole story with him. That's pretty sad though, I mean thinking that you can't be alone and need to depend on someone else. She is obviously very clingy, which in my experience some men like that, and a lot don't. I couldn't be clingy lol I need my damn space.

As for her content yeah she needs to quit uploading every day. She won't have any content left, and what she does upload is the same crap over and over.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

I don't care who you are, I don't want to see a video from you every damn day lol. It gets old after a while. She is one of those "quantity over quality" type of people and it doesn't pay off in the long run.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

MY LORD knock it off lol! She made it a purply gray just to take it out, redo it, and make it an ugly ass purply gray again? That hair is starting to break, you can see it. She's not gonna have those pieces much longer lmfao

beautifuldisaster082
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

LiddlePallid wrote:

MY LORD knock it off lol! She made it a purply gray just to take it out, redo it, and make it an ugly ass purply gray again? That hair is starting to break, you can see it. She's not gonna have those pieces much longer lmfao
I just want it to fall out already or she just shaves it off and wears wigs until it grows back and she can ruin it all over again.

Return to “Bridgette Turco”