NoNoNo-Donations-Necessary, But You Should-Scamtiago (Pt 12)

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: NoNoNo-Donations-Necessary, But You Should-Scamtiago (Pt 12)

Post by LiddlePallid »

:rofl: nothing else is working for her to make money, so it's back to what she knows best!

MiniNinja89
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by MiniNinja89 »

LiddlePallid wrote:
Fri Jun 21, 2019 7:40 am
:rofl: nothing else is working for her to make money, so it's back to what she knows best!

Yup! And she’s trying to front like she’s marking big money too using someone else’s money on the floor.
CA865D3B-3F9C-4CD7-88A6-4C52AFFE3624.png
She has shoes like this
CA865D3B-3F9C-4CD7-88A6-4C52AFFE3624.png
I’m sure she was hoping No one would notice the other dancers stuff mixed in along with the other dancers feet...then you have this sad ass looking stack....
FE401F2C-3286-4615-B638-52AB184A42C2.png
I thought men AND women make it rain for her!?!?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

YouslessTube
Naughty
Naughty

Post by YouslessTube »

Sadly she can’t carry her Instagram filter in real life. Even after all the hair makeup and toned body she still looks like a shemale from Thailand! And she’s known to hype herself up way more than necessary. She likes the false importance she’s created for herself in her head!

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Did she seriously make a video telling strippers they need to wear a sparkly butt plug while dancing? lmfao!!!

BDuB
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by BDuB »

I really want to find videos of her dancing / stripping. Maybe not the stripping but i'd like to see how she dances since she's been around for a while.

YouslessTube
Naughty
Naughty

Post by YouslessTube »

Hahaha oh man, her recent “acid” vlog is worth watching. Our veteran stripper made a whole 58 dollars and forgot her car keys in the passenger seat of the car 😂 then she called over a company to bust open her car who came hours late, couldn’t pay the man as she had no cash 🤣 she then went to the ATM to take out money & I guess a drunkard followed her in the parking lot. Lol! So much for being such an OG “vEtErAn” she lost whatever she made & more.💸

MiniNinja89
Talker
Talker

Post by MiniNinja89 »

YouslessTube wrote:
Tue Jul 09, 2019 1:08 am
Hahaha oh man, her recent “acid” vlog is worth watching. Our veteran stripper made a whole 58 dollars and forgot her car keys in the passenger seat of the car 😂 then she called over a company to bust open her car who came hours late, couldn’t pay the man as she had no cash 🤣 she then went to the ATM to take out money & I guess a drunkard followed her in the parking lot. Lol! So much for being such an OG “vEtErAn” she lost whatever she made & more.💸

You! She really likes to hype herself up like she’s Miss Universe. Idk why she wanted to be a stripper again. She is too old. I’ll give her one thing though is is in shape but why not just be a bartender at some Miami club? Wouldn’t you make around the same money?

misspaddy32
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by misspaddy32 »

Seeing people say she should keep what she makes to herself because of child support and it may go up due to her earning more is actually sickening to me, morlon is raising their son through the actions of nina, he is entitled to child support, it's not like he's stealing from her,and it's funny it's all women saying it, you can be sure if roles were reversed that she would be fighting for every penny she can get and they would be saying she was damn right, the double standard is unreal and as a "mother" she should want to provide for her child in anyway she can seeing as she is not in his life(he's better off without her imo) # due to her actions and behaviour

OutOfStep
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by OutOfStep »

she's completely rebranded her channel as a stripping channel, lmao
addicted to being trashy

Cottontail
Debater
Debater

Post by Cottontail »

holy shit, she looks like Michael Jackson....

Cottontail
Debater
Debater

Post by Cottontail »

wow she really doesnt make that much money stripping,she constantly talks about making money, blah blah blah and then doesnt seem to make any lol she cant afford lip injections, she doesnt want to pay 102$ for staying late at the club and has a shitty car. honestly, these "stripper Chronicles" should be called "how to make it as a struggling stripper"

MiniNinja89
Talker
Talker

Post by MiniNinja89 »

Cottontail wrote:
Tue Jul 23, 2019 3:03 pm
wow she really doesnt make that much money stripping,she constantly talks about making money, blah blah blah and then doesnt seem to make any lol she cant afford lip injections, she doesnt want to pay 102$ for staying late at the club and has a shitty car. honestly, these "stripper Chronicles" should be called "how to make it as a struggling stripper"
I’ve noticed that too! I know she knows that she is older now and men/women don’t want to see some older woman trying to be a stripper and don’t want some 40 something year old trying to act like she’s 20 grinding all up on them.but I was looking at some other channels and I noticed that another person on there left a comment saying she should collab with Nina and the girl basically said no....I wonder if she knows her personally
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Cottontail
Debater
Debater

Post by Cottontail »

MiniNinja89 wrote:
Wed Jul 24, 2019 7:32 am
Cottontail wrote:
I’ve noticed that too! I know she knows that she is older now and men/women don’t want to see some older woman trying to be a stripper and don’t want some 40 something year old trying to act like she’s 20 grinding all up on them.but I was looking at some other channels and I noticed that another person on there left a comment saying she should collab with Nina and the girl basically said no....I wonder if she knows her personally
interesting! i dont blame her lol i mean, who would want to work with a 40 year stripper who is nuts??? haha

MiniNinja89
Talker
Talker

Post by MiniNinja89 »

Cottontail wrote:
Wed Jul 24, 2019 9:12 am
MiniNinja89 wrote:
Wed Jul 24, 2019 7:32 am
Cottontail wrote:
interesting! i dont blame her lol i mean, who would want to work with a 40 year stripper who is nuts??? haha
I don’t blame her at all I wouldn’t want to be associated with some 40 something year old stripper YouTube wanna be. He eating show makes me cringe....why does she feel the need to slurp and suck the shit out of EVERYTHING. I get some some of her old “work” habits might be tough to get rid of but...come on...she always says she knows how to conduct her self in public but I reality she has no manners....who wants to sit by someone who is slurping and smacking their lips and being all obnoxious like they ain’t never had food a day in their life!?

YouslessTube
Naughty
Naughty

Post by YouslessTube »

I was just watching one of her stripper vlogs & like Cottontail mentioned, Nina really doesn’t seem to make enough. She always has those $1 bills stuck to her foot. She literally ends up spending more than she earns. In her “get my money” vlog she chased a guy to the outside patio who seemingly left her there lol, & she was flashing a few $20 bills while acting like she made thousands. The club always looks sad & empty. This stripper bs is all talk, in reality she doesn’t earn shit.

manged
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by manged »

I completely forgot about her and then stumbled upon her stripper videos. I won't lie, they're very entertaining and if it genuinely makes her feel empowered, then good for her. It's just so odd to me that she openly vlogs around customers and in the locker rooms.

YouslessTube
Naughty
Naughty

Post by YouslessTube »

What’s with people in the comments praising her all of a sudden? She only decided to strip again cause that’s all she’s good at, she has no responsibility or custody or her son, hasn’t even spoken to him in 2 years.

Just like everything else she does, her boring stripper videos are so repetitive. All she does is drive to the club, shows herself peeing & films the toilet flushing with toilet paper in it. 🤮 then shows her sweaty face in between dances. How do people get entertained with such garbage content? She’s a stank ass whore & doesn’t seem to make more than $200 cause all I see are 1’s & 10’s tied to her ugly shoes.

And her inspirational quotes she blabs at the end are all copied from google. She literally reads off of google before acting holier than thou. That fake happy cry she does on her eating channel is cause she can’t believe how many women she has fooled after she reads her comments. She’s just grooming them to donate to her next scandal to sustain her life when she’s 50. She’s full of shit. She’s still the same trick-ass hoe. She looks like a MAN with her manly ass shoulders & alien-esque face. 🤢 Ugliest stripper if I ever seen one.
ABC900BD-7DE5-42D0-930D-2CB8BB27C29F.jpeg
682493A3-8762-4DB2-8439-7271835C33E8.jpeg

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Her fucking talking about how she bled through 2 tampons and doesn't want to bleed on stage. Jesus woman lmao.

Exactly, she went back to stripping because she can't do anything else. The acting thing never worked out for her. What happened with the personal trainer shit she wanted to do? Was that too much work for her? She just wants fast easy money.

YouslessTube
Naughty
Naughty

Post by YouslessTube »

LiddlePallid wrote:
Wed Aug 14, 2019 3:19 pm
Her fucking talking about how she bled through 2 tampons and doesn't want to bleed on stage. Jesus woman lmao.

Exactly, she went back to stripping because she can't do anything else. The acting thing never worked out for her. What happened with the personal trainer shit she wanted to do? Was that too much work for her? She just wants fast easy money.
Oh yes how did I miss the tampon thing. 😂 Ever since she started stripping she has been continuously harping on bleeding through tampons. What’s up with that? Does she menstruate for 20 days straight? What a strange woman. I bet she isn’t even making enough,like $5000 at best, per month.. if she’s lucky.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

I think she dances at the super trashy clubs where it's full on nude, because she did that stupid video about dancing with a jeweled buttplug in your ass to get more attention. That's probably why she's so concerned about bleeding because she's up there spread eagle all night.

Return to “NinaUnrated”