Estée LaLonely - Dumped Via Tinder (Part 22)

Gurubydaygossiperby
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Estée LaLonely - Dumped Via Tinder (Part 22)

Post by Gurubydaygossiperby »

PennyLane wrote:Also; marriage just isnt something everyone wants. I feel like we should keep that into consideration when talkinv about these two. Maybe Aslan just doesnt want to get married ever to anyone because he doesnt believe in marriage (maybe because of his background). Maybe it wasnt just that he didnt want to marry Estee. Lots of couples have broken up over “irreconcilable differences” like this in the past so it wouldnt be new.
I'm thinking you haven't watch many or any of her videos, she has been talking about marrying Aspan from day one.

PennyLane
Learner
Learner

Post by PennyLane »

Last edited by PennyLane on Mon Apr 02, 2018 10:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PennyLane
Learner
Learner

Post by PennyLane »

Actually I have been following them for years and whilst she has, he never said he wanted to get married. In fact he denied it every chance he got.
Gurubydaygossiperby wrote:
PennyLane wrote:Also; marriage just isnt something everyone wants. I feel like we should keep that into consideration when talkinv about these two. Maybe Aslan just doesnt want to get married ever to anyone because he doesnt believe in marriage (maybe because of his background). Maybe it wasnt just that he didnt want to marry Estee. Lots of couples have broken up over “irreconcilable differences” like this in the past so it wouldnt be new.
I'm thinking you haven't watch many or any of her videos, she has been talking about marrying Aspan from day one.

Gurubydaygossiperby
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Gurubydaygossiperby »

PennyLane wrote:Actually I have been following them for years and whilst she has, he never said he wanted to get married. In fact he denied it every chance he got.
No shit :rofl: clearly that is why they have broken up. When you've waitykatied 10 years for a ring you might give him a shit or get off the port ultimatum.

puckerjugs
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by puckerjugs »

PennyLane wrote:Actually I have been following them for years and whilst she has, he never said he wanted to get married. In fact he denied it every chance he got.
No shit :rofl: clearly that is why they have broken up. When you've waitykatied 10 years for a ring you might give him a shit or get off the port ultimatum.
That's what PennyLane was referring to when she said "marriage just isn't something everyone wants." Not about Estee, but Aslan. I think you misunderstood what she wrote from the beginning.
#FREEREGGIE #GIRLBOSS /s | Please read my profile before PMing me!

Hereforthrshade101
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Hereforthrshade101 »

evolsirap wrote:Alex-Darren, Suzie-Josh, Amelia-David, and now Estee-Aslan. Who do we think is next?
Let's not forget "Helen Anderson's" husband who left her after 1 month of marriage Image And Helen had planned the entire marriage on YouTube AND posted the wedding video.

And there's "The Elle Next Door" who was engaged and moved into new house with fiancé - they split too.

Then there was "Tasha Green" who also split with her BF of 8 years or so..

It's a lot of YouTube relationship deaths Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gabbsmyfavlol
Learner
Learner

Post by gabbsmyfavlol »

Estée is having breakfast at her office in the house.... Do they still live together? :-o (pic is on insta story, no idea how to upload it)

smashthebox
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smashthebox »

youtubeisnotajob wrote:SCREAAAAMMING @ her confirming it
GG you/we always get it right :tu:
Where did she confirm it? I can't be bothered to watch her videos, just curious.

gabbsmyfavlol
Learner
Learner

Post by gabbsmyfavlol »

smashthebox wrote:
Where did she confirm it? I can't be bothered to watch her videos, just curious.
Twitter and Insta story ;)

Ava2014
Informer
Informer

Post by Ava2014 »

I think that some can be a bit harsh about Aslan. Yes he is a know-it-all, he has been from the day we met him. And pretentious, but he also seemed nice to Estee en Reggie. I would be so irritated to live with someone who is so lazy, watches Dr Phil 24/7, shop online and put masks on. He also helped her to do more, the old Estee would never travel and meet new people. I remember she once told about her fair of calling people on the phone and the Aslan helped her with that. They are the complete opposite personalities. He is succesful, smart, has interest in art, history and the daily news. And she admired him for that. It was never a fair relationship, he was somehow the fatherfigure that she missed in her life, he helped her with so much stuff. He was always honest about not wanting to marry. I think her plan was to marry in Vegas when they were together in the US, it was a ratty plan of her, I think he refused. That was the first time that she didnt show Aslan in her instastories anymore.

I think she is going back to Canada because almost everything in the UK is Aslans. The house, interior etc. This is the first time that she can be her own personality. All her interests were copied from Aslan: interior design, travelling, love for greyhounds. Even her lifestyle was sponsored by Aslans money. Now we finally can see the real Estee.

smashthebox
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smashthebox »

gabbsmyfavlol wrote:
smashthebox wrote:
Twitter and Insta story ;)
What was said?

Hereforthrshade101
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Hereforthrshade101 »

You literally just have to scroll back 1 day on this thread and both the screen shots from Estee & Aslan was posted here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PowderGirl
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by PowderGirl »

smashthebox wrote:
What was said?
ImageImage

First one is estee‘s, sencond one aslan‘s. He posted his 5 minutes before she did. Seemingly as they were both in London as this was posted (hence probably arranged)

Ava2014
Informer
Informer

Post by Ava2014 »

[video][/video]
I really think their first Q&A is the answer to all of their problems.
They favourite places to visit are Japan and Arizona: the last two locations that they visited together. When people ask them: Where do you want to live eventually? Aslan answers: this is a loaded question to us.

adven
Informer
Informer

Post by adven »

Last edited by adven on Tue Apr 03, 2018 5:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

matilda_
Lurker
Lurker

Post by matilda_ »

I have a feeling that she is going to move to Brooklyn to reinvent herself like Taylor Swift did in the 1989 era. Girl squads, endless pap strolls on the way to the gym (or IG strolls in her case) and coffee shop dates with her "besties". Who will be Estee's Karlie?

funwithnames
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by funwithnames »

Her fans are complete morons. How can they watch her on a regular basis and not have seen this coming??? "So surprised!"
Or they actually think (and ask if) it is an April Fools joke! :D

And of course they compare it to Channing Tatum and his wife breaking up.
*Stop making stupid people famous.*

anniexo
Learner
Learner

Post by anniexo »

Maybe I'm reading too much into it, but while Aslan saying the destination doesn't matter and you grow with the journey sounds nice and mature and all, it might be a bit of a kick in the teeth for Estee IF the breakup was over marriage. That was literally the destination she was aiming for since day one, while it appears Aslan knew it would never end that way and was happy stringing her along for years.

Trixy
Talker
Talker

Post by Trixy »

funwithnames wrote:
And of course they compare it to Channing Tatum and his wife breaking up.
:rofl: that comment on IG had me in stitches. Poor little souls having their ‘celebrity’ dream couples destroyed like that :rofl:

liquidlinernotes
Debater
Debater

Post by liquidlinernotes »

I think anyone trying to figure out who definitively broke up with whom is missing the point a bit. In a relationship of this length it's never as simple as one person telling the other that it's over -- even if cheating is involved.

Although I cringe at how many people definitely think this is about marriage. If Aslan's parents were so against Estee they probably wouldn't have let her live with their son for years in a house they bought.

I think it's as simple as -- you grow a lot between 19 and 27, and they didn't grow together in the same ways. An 8 year relationship doesn't have to be a failure, and I'm a little annoyed at all of the people here who always hated Aslan now pretending he's some huge catch and Estee is lost without him -- particularly when it comes to her YouTube content.

adven
Informer
Informer

Post by adven »

Yes some of the comments here about marriage seem a bit old fashioned. In the countries of the UK cohabitation is quickly rising so a long term unmarried couple (even with kids) isn't something to comment on. Odd that so many are putting emphasis on Aslan proposing to Estee, erm can a woman not propose to man or maybe they behave like equals and discuss it together? Problems are when both people are not on the same page and compromises cannot be made, it happens everyday like PennyLane said, and people grow apart or have different priorities especially between the ages of 20-30 so trying to look for who is at "fault" when all of this is speculation seems unfair.

All we know is that unlike many people who break up with a long term spouse, both are financially fortunate enough to not end up out on their bahookies and are able to travel/holiday so much instead of worrying about potential homelessness, dividing assets and other less instagram worthy events.

Lamour88
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Lamour88 »

liquidlinernotes wrote:I think anyone trying to figure out who definitively broke up with whom is missing the point a bit. In a relationship of this length it's never as simple as one person telling the other that it's over -- even if cheating is involved.

Although I cringe at how many people definitely think this is about marriage. If Aslan's parents were so against Estee they probably wouldn't have let her live with their son for years in a house they bought.

I think it's as simple as -- you grow a lot between 19 and 27, and they didn't grow together in the same ways. An 8 year relationship doesn't have to be a failure, and I'm a little annoyed at all of the people here who always hated Aslan now pretending he's some huge catch and Estee is lost without him -- particularly when it comes to her YouTube content.
I agree with the first part of this... I'm a bit puzzled by the marriage narrative that everyone's going with lol. They were together a LONG time, I personally believe they had discussed it and settled on something. Even if they hadn't, I find it hard to believe that with a relationship that long with that much shared between them, Estée very suddenly dumped him halfway through a road trip in Arizona all because she randomly decided it was now or never for marriage and their whole relationship depended on it. Also they're still super young, it's not like they're late 30s suddenly and biological clocks are ticking.

Even if marriage was some sudden catalyst to a bigger fight, it's obviously moreso about a deeper compatibility issue. They did not have a perfect relationship where they were forced to split because they just couldn't agree on marriage.

People break up all the time, they grow apart. It's weirdly simplistic to see it as ONE thing, especially an insistence on cultural issues... they lived together for nearly a decade.

As for Estée though, she has unfortunately built her entire life around Aslan. It WILL be a struggle for her. She has several times now had to rebrand or go on a leave with her channel because she gets so bored and frustrated doing beauty videos now. She's in another upswing because it's all she has to focus on but she's going to hate it again soon enough.

PowderGirl
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by PowderGirl »

liquidlinernotes wrote:I think anyone trying to figure out who definitively broke up with whom is missing the point a bit.
I totally agree with what you said (your whole post) but I just wanted to jump in and show where most people on this forum come from or better said, are coming for: It‘s gossip. The core of gossiping about the break up is „who dumped who“ that’s why probably most users enjoy discussing this topic to this extent.
I don‘t endorse those speculations because they don‘t seem important to me, because as you said: they just drifted apart. It’s what happens sometimes, and most break ups don‘t feature one big event/move (such as cheating) that broke it off or the like.
It’s just life that sometimes gets in the way.

But I understand all the posters that live for the drama and love speculating on this topic. I mean that’s what this forum is for, right? Image

-P-
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by -P- »

Haven't watched her in mooooonths, and the breakup, although not really a shocker, saddened me quite a bit lol. I don't even know why. Man.

TheDrunkenFool
Lurker
Lurker

Post by TheDrunkenFool »

Guys this might be a bit OT, but remember how Aslan reacted to Estée moving her chair and hitting him in the elbow with it in this video?? (around 12:07)

[video][/video]

I feel like he really became arrogant and possibly vindictive overtime. Here he looks really pissed and like he's thinking "oh she's done something to annoy me once again", while she's super worried and apologetic. If I did something like that to my partner he would maybe react to the pain and then be like no don't worry it's okay. They also really seem to be out of love in this video, and it's almost 1 year old... :?
#repealthe8th <3

Return to “Estee Lalonde”