GruBitchyKrusti (RawBeautyKristi) Part 2

hellyeah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: GruBitchyKrusti (RawBeautyKristi) Part 2

Post by hellyeah »

I thought she had pretty flawless skin. Must be the lights and whatever camera filters she uses- soft focus; blurring effect. I was wrong. She uses some highlight type product as a base in her new video and it definitely accentuates the texture on her face.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Eraserhead2702
Learner
Learner

Post by Eraserhead2702 »

PixyDesu wrote:Good lord I can't believe her, how does her husband even put up with her? I'm disturbed by her acquiring her friends tastes and personalities, I mean she's over 30 ffs. And why did she give up on SXF makeup? That's something she was actually good at, why waste a talent like that?
Then again, this is the idiot that got a tattoo about his dick size (regarding him putting up with her).

His tattoo is not about his dick size btw is about some band lyrics i hace the same tattoo hehe

ribs
Learner
Learner

Post by ribs »

Raven_nevermore wrote:
ribs wrote:
TeddySerious wrote:LameBeastyKissass
Part 3 thread name! If Krusti can keep our attention for that long lmao
Who is in your avatar? <3
Pearl Liaison! Season 7 Rupauls Drag Race contestant and sass royalty

PiinkFart
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by PiinkFart »

I swear to god she’s going to be talking about those same 40lbs she lost for the next 5 years.

CariZ1
Talker
Talker

Post by CariZ1 »

PiinkFart wrote:[img]<a class="vglnk" href="//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201805 ... 6ba00e.jpg[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20180528</span><span>/</span><span>3f7e91dd86a77fcf74fb7691ac6ba00e</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]

I swear to god she’s going to be talking about those same 40lbs she lost for the next 5 years.
Lmao! It’s more like 20 now. But her “diet” is shot to hell. I lost 75 lbs in 5 1/2 months in 2011. Not by any named diet. I never overate in the first place. I just ate once a day and it was crappy food. So I switched it up and only ate Whole Foods and made myself eat 3x a day but small healthy meals. Watched my calories and the shit just fell off. I made myself put on 10 cause I looked ridiculous in a size 2 (5’ 1” and 34DDD chest) and I’ve stayed there. By doing what I did, I guess my stomach shrunk. Can’t eat as much as I did before and I have no desire for junk food or processed foods, etc. not saying it would work for everyone....maybe it was just my time? Idk. But it worked. Lifestyle change is what this chick needs. Not a “diet”.

Post by Guest »

PiinkFart wrote:[img]<a class="vglnk" href="//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201805 ... 6ba00e.jpg[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20180528</span><span>/</span><span>3f7e91dd86a77fcf74fb7691ac6ba00e</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]

God she is the queen of pointless narcissistic monologues on social media.

She must be stopped.

arisu
Lurker
Lurker

Post by arisu »

PiinkFart wrote:Image

oh my god i lost 120lbs by doing keto in 2017 but i would never make such a shit cringe post good lord

AppleBlossom
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by AppleBlossom »

That IG post and her GRWM videos lately seem like responses to this thread. I wish she would stop talking about her goddamn diet like she's actually sticking to it. How many of those 40 lbs has she gained back due to her frequent cheating? Her lifestyle is not healthy.

leslie-nope
Lurker
Lurker

Post by leslie-nope »

Okayy, so she lost 6 pounds this week. This means she's obviously been weighing herself, otherwise how could she possibly know that? So she HAS to know she's gained tons of weight back and is just refusing to acknowledge it. I'm not even judging her for eating like crap and gaining the weight back, but it just really rubs me the wrong way that she's making all these "keto" videos and making herself out to be some type of weight loss inspiration. Like NOOO, you don't get to make those kinds of videos unless you actually put in the work to work-out and eat healthy you lazy fraud!!

Lil_Toast3r
Debater
Debater

Post by Lil_Toast3r »

Oh yeah, she knows how much she's put on. As I recall, she mentioned it in a video back in the winter, how she's put on "a few pounds"...so, she's known for a while. But,she kept pushing her fake ass keto agenda and thinking people are either blind/ too stupid to notice. She may not be 200 lbs but I think she's probably between 170-180. Like others have said, no hate on gaining the weight back, but ffs don't be a total & complete fraud about it.

this.on
Informer
Informer

Post by this.on »

burnt_toast1 wrote:Oh yeah, she knows how much she's put on. As I recall, she mentioned it in a video back in the winter, how she's put on "a few pounds"...so, she's known for a while. But,she kept pushing her fake ass keto agenda and thinking people are either blind/ too stupid to notice. She may not be 200 lbs but I think she's probably between 170-180. Like others have said, no hate on gaining the weight back, but ffs don't be a total & complete fraud about it.
I know it's been mentioned here before (at length) but she's definitely well over 200lbs

My guess would be that she's probably around 250lbs and just took a hundred pounds off whenever she talks about weight, so when she's said she's never been over 200lbs she really meant that she's never been over 300lbs.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Lil_Toast3r
Debater
Debater

Post by Lil_Toast3r »

^ That's fair. I was just guesstimating based on her height (5 ft) and her previous "before" pic, where she claimed to be 200lbs. Either way, she's a phoney and can't own up to anything.

pepesylvia
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by pepesylvia »

tbh since she's been cheating she's most likely gained back all her excess water weight so those 6lbs she lost are just water that comes off in the first week of doing keto

hellyeah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by hellyeah »

HoardganizedJen wrote:
pepesylvia wrote:tbh since she's been cheating she's most likely gained back all her excess water weight so those 6lbs she lost are just water that comes off in the first week of doing keto
Exactly. You don't lose 6 lbs of fat in a week. :roll:

Also, have y’all heard of visceral fat? It’s fat around the organs. She could have lost some of that but not in a week and not 6 pounds. I do think it’s possible she could have lost actual fat but maybe 1-2 pounds. She’d have to severely cut her her calories to even lose one pound of fat. Everyone knows- less calories in; more calories out. She doesn’t exercise and I doubt she’s moving around so much each day to help take the edge off of what she consumes.

teaforthought
Learner
Learner

Post by teaforthought »

wow really pushing out those sponsored videos huh

Hem848484
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Hem848484 »

I clicked out after about 30 seconds.

ribs
Learner
Learner

Post by ribs »

she really filmed a 15 minute commercial for influenster! like, i totally get sponsored videos. you gotta make your money. but that garbage went faaaar beyond a sponsored video

AppleBlossom
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by AppleBlossom »

ribs wrote:she really filmed a 15 minute commercial for influenster! like, i totally get sponsored videos. you gotta make your money. but that garbage went faaaar beyond a sponsored video
Yup, that's exactly what that was!
IMG_8436.GIF
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

makeup_wine_repeat
Debater
Debater

Post by makeup_wine_repeat »

That video was so dumb. She was all like "I have no experience with influenster, am fairly new to it. Hey but here, watch my sponsored video and give me views for my bad recommendations"! She got called out on reddit. In another thread, they made fun of her thirst for a collab lmao! It is so obvious!

PearlescentPink
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by PearlescentPink »

AppleBlossom wrote:
ribs wrote:she really filmed a 15 minute commercial for influenster! like, i totally get sponsored videos. you gotta make your money. but that garbage went faaaar beyond a sponsored video
Yup, that's exactly what that was!
IMG_8436.GIF
Was the whole thing sponsored or was just a “portion” of the video sponsored? Image

Just your typical vainglorious bitch <3 .

Return to “RawBeautyKristi”