Kalel "Crotch Sasquatch" Smith-Padilla-Jannat-Musk [PT 39]

bump
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Kalel "Crotch Sasquatch" Smith-Padilla-Jannat-Musk [PT 3

Post by bump »

Are the foods she's eating in the video all vegan? Cookie Crisp, those cookie things, BK fries? Idk I'm not educated on this topic but I just feel like something in there has to be not vegan.

This was an especially boring vlog and I'm a 90's child!!! Her 90's wasn't really my 90's but still...this was not entertaining at all.
ImageImageImage

Post by Guest »

^
^
i dont think they are but maybe who know ( I didnt check )
but the fries... I heard BK`fries are vegan-friendly so good for her :roll:

BaconBaconBacon
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by BaconBaconBacon »

bump wrote:Are the foods she's eating in the video all vegan? Cookie Crisp, those cookie things, BK fries? Idk I'm not educated on this topic but I just feel like something in there has to be not vegan.

This was an especially boring vlog and I'm a 90's child!!! Her 90's wasn't really my 90's but still...this was not entertaining at all.

I thought there would be no way that the cookie crisp was vegan so I checked and they actually are! BK fries typically are too. It's always wise to ask if they're cooked in the same oil as nuggets and stuff though. I didn't really check anything else she ate.

dew
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by dew »

bump wrote:Are the foods she's eating in the video all vegan? Cookie Crisp, those cookie things, BK fries? Idk I'm not educated on this topic but I just feel like something in there has to be not vegan.

There's a lot of "accidentally vegan" junk food that's not healthy but doesn't contain animal products. I assume Kalel double-checked all the crap she bought so she wouldn't get called out in the comments, but of course that's not always the case with her.

And she keeps showing vegan pizzas that look sad to me. Buy some Miyoko's mozzarella and make a real pizza, not this Papa John's no-cheese vegetable pile.

Izabella

Post by Izabella »

Why would Kalel "plan" and "sketch out" her Coachella outfits only to go for one day and wear a basic ass black tank top and black shorts? She put more effort into dressing up for Whole Foods than for Coachella. It just doesn't make sense.

Sparksdragon
Informer
Informer

Post by Sparksdragon »

I made a thing

starsicle11
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by starsicle11 »

I will always laugh at the chips and salsa in the tub lolol..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kideema99
Debater
Debater

Post by Kideema99 »

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: I forgot all about that terrible bath pic!! For someone who's such a perfectionist...damn that's sad.

Teddiursa
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Teddiursa »

Izabella wrote:Why would Kalel "plan" and "sketch out" her Coachella outfits only to go for one day and wear a basic ass black tank top and black shorts? She put more effort into dressing up for Whole Foods than for Coachella. It just doesn't make sense.
As with all of her past projects, she loves the planning process more than getting a degree, finishing the books and tv show she was writing, completing her clothing line, and sadly, even wearing a ridiculous outfit to a music festival...

MISSMAGE
Learner
Learner

Post by MISSMAGE »

soft_kitten wrote:Vocal fry is a choice, you don't get it from vaping :roll:
Hmm. Her voice is just sounding more and more like the voice some frequent smokers/vapers do actually develop. It sounds genuinely damaged to me. Not all put on. If she's depressed, as much of an inactive loner as she seems to be, and living here in LA, I'd venture there's a good chance she smokes. It certainly sounds like she does to me as someone who smoked for a long time. But this is of course just speculation on my part. Is vocal fry, by definition, always voluntary? I didn't know that.

Post by Guest »

^
^
it could be anything really... Britney Spears ruined her singing-voice by singing in her weird "baby voice" and now she cant sing the way she used to before fame... maybe Kalel tried to sound like a Kardashian and it backfired ? :lol:
I dont think she smokes, her old teeth & nails didnt show any signs of smoking and she didnt paint her nails for a long time so we wouldve noticed if they began to become "yellowish"

BUT maybe she is smoking and that explains the wrinkles... but to me she is aging because of the fillers :roll:

Post by Guest »

BaconBaconBacon wrote:

I thought there would be no way that the cookie crisp was vegan so I checked and they actually are! BK fries typically are too. It's always wise to ask if they're cooked in the same oil as nuggets and stuff though. I didn't really check anything else she ate.
As someone that used to work for Burger King the fries and tater tots are cooked separately from the rest of the food. They have four fryers: two for just fries and the other two for the chicken and fish.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

_sierra420
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by _sierra420 »

MaxCrackfield wrote:
BaconBaconBacon wrote:
As someone that used to work for Burger King the fries and tater tots are cooked separately from the rest of the food. They have four fryers: two for just fries and the other two for the chicken and fish.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
I mentioned a couple pages back that cookie crisp has vidamin D3 in it, which is derived from sheep lanolin, which is not vegan. Someone posted a screenshot of Kale admitting to not knowing what vitamin D3 came from as someone called her out in the comments. There are vegan options for vitamin D3 but I highly doubt Cookie Crisp would opt for the vegan version. I saw an article that talked about "accidentally vegan foods" and it was so misinforming. I can't find the article at the moment, but if I do I will post it on here for the records.
Also, question for the person that worked at burger king: What kind of oil is used to cook the fries? I heard some fast food restaurants use lard which is animal fat. If it's vegetable or canola oil, she should be fine on the BK fries.

_sierra420
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by _sierra420 »

She finally broke her silence on Coachella. I LOL'd so hard at the tweet below. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
I'm still curious if she stayed at Coachella for a bit and went home or if she actually stayed through the whole festival.

Teddiursa
Gossiper
Gossiper

Kalel "Crotch Sasquatch" Smith-Padilla-Jannat-Musk [PT 39]

Post by Teddiursa »

_sierra420 wrote:Image
She finally broke her silence on Coachella. I LOL'd so hard at the tweet below. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
I'm still curious if she stayed at Coachella for a bit and went home or if she actually stayed through the whole festival.
Lmfao, love that reply. She wants to be so special because she went to a super popular music festival and didn’t take any photos...but wait! Better tell everyone about how she didn’t take any photos!!! What an attention seeker. Image

Didn’t she say she was going to Coachella for work? She probably did the bare minimum that was required for her to get paid and bounced.

Edited to add: She does she has a “sponsored deal that she’s shooting” at Coachella in her best vegan pizza vlog. So I think it’s safe to say she probably fulfilled her obligations and left.

style savvy
Informer
Informer

Post by style savvy »

OMG Evelina's new video about veneers I'm sure Kalel's chompers inspired her for the video even though she said "no shade" :rofl:

Post by Guest »

oh jeez that video is a horror movie, specially the part at 6:28 :o
it must be the doctor being the worst at his job, this cant be a normal thing !!
EDIT: just finished the video, its the doctor`s fault... but its still horrible to think about :|

now I have to advice my friends to think carefully if they want to get their teeth done :?
who cares about the perfect smile if you have to think about eating anything ?! :?

angelaj0921
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by angelaj0921 »

peanutpanini wrote:
Emily2424 wrote:
joooo_booo wrote:<a class="vglnk" href="" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>twitter</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>kalelkitten</span><span>/</span><span>status</span><span>/</span><span>984455987774898177</span><span>?</span><span>s</span><span>=</span><span>21</span></a>

why would she tweet this knowing the sjw's would attack
What did it say I clicked on it and I think it was deleted
She said it was unfair that white people can't do blackface because African Americans get away with doing white face. Typical Kalel; I'm not even surprised. :roll:
Wow. She is sooo incredibly ignorant.

elegantly
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by elegantly »

Lol girl, you didn't take pics because you look like you picked up your clothes from Ross.

angelaj0921
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by angelaj0921 »

ezyeez1 wrote:LOL thinking that whiteface isn't ok is not racism.
What exactly is whiteface? Since when is it a thing? Is there history behind it being used to degrade, mock, and make fun of an entire race of people? How is it comparable to blackface. Is it considered part of systematic racism against white people? I'm not understanding. You can't compare the two.

Return to “Kalel”