Botched Twins: StickyNiki & TackyGabi (Niki & Gabi) - Pt. 6

daintypetal
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Botched Twins: StickyNiki & TackyGabi (Niki & Gabi) - Pt

Post by daintypetal »

donutlover wrote:Thoughts on their new EP? They released a preview: https://www.instagram.com/p/BkJUdsZALvo/?taken-by=gabi

Ehhhhhh. Sounds so mediocre, and made for 12 year olds. This could be a kids bop album.

Forreal though, I don’t like their voices and I’ve never thought they did well in that department. Their voices are definitely more high school theatre, not really made for pop or any kind of “serious” singing or worthy of an EP. The high pitched autotune is nauseating to listen to, and that’s the only way they can even come off as pop.

This just proves you can do anything when you’ve got money and followers. Sad to think there’s so many incredibly talented singers that get looked over for this shit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

arons
Lurker
Lurker

Post by arons »

Does anyone agree how weird gabi looks on the ep cover? Her eyes look so buggy and dragged down especially with the angle she has her head at. I’m shocked she didn’t try to pose like Ariana usually does with her head to the side and her eyes closed or something.

GivemeCoco
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by GivemeCoco »

hobiigobii wrote:she just went a bit darker
that photo is so awkward but thank god. The whole 4 inches of hair she has left is so crispy and fragile that even styled by a pro it doesn't look good. Gabi! For your sake, please stop putting heat on your hair and extensions after extensions. Your scalp needs a break
i like using pictures
imgur.com/a/fbgeJpV

donutlover
Talker
Talker

Post by donutlover »

Now that I think about it, it kinda looks like a wig? I don't know anything about coloration, but is it possible to "strip" the blonde to reveal their natural colour again?

Literallysocozy
Talker
Talker

Post by Literallysocozy »

donutlover wrote:Now that I think about it, it kinda looks like a wig? I don't know anything about coloration, but is it possible to "strip" the blonde to reveal their natural colour again?
No, you get blonde by stripping the hair (that’s why bleaching is so damaging). To go darker you have to put dye on top.
If you have naturally blonde hair and put a brown dye on it you can remove the brown dye to go back to blonde but you can’t do the opposite (brown hair being bleached to blonde)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

GluteActivation
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by GluteActivation »

If someone wants to make a new thread that'd be great. Anyone can create one
Name ideas?

teenyc
Learner
Learner

Post by teenyc »

Not only was the final ep of their awesomenesstv show clickbait but pretty much the whole season was (in terms of collin and gabi). Virtually every episode hinted at them "taking the next step" and that something "big" was going to happen... didn't expect the announcement to just be that they're moving to LA. :roll:

I'm interested to see how Gabi is while living in LA full-time. She'll no longer be a "local celeb" in PA.

nursegirl123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by nursegirl123 »

normally I think Gabi looks better with dark hair but she looks awful in that pic above.

jayyfinn
Informer
Informer

Post by jayyfinn »

The 24 hour challenges are getting ridiculous...their behavior is so disrespectful and doesn't set a good example to their viewers lol

I'm surprised they didn't get any consequences for trespassing

DietVanilla
Informer
Informer

Post by DietVanilla »

I'm so confused as to how her old college looks like an elementary school indoors. What college campus jut keeps a closet full of play doh available? haha.
And she (unintentionally or not) showed the name of the building in the video. lmfao
* Make sure to subscribe before you leave! *

macabrebabe
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by macabrebabe »

When did Gabi say she didn't want kids?

sisinikkole
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by sisinikkole »

did anyone ever come up with a new thread name?
"I feel like this year is really about like the year of just realizing stuff" ~Kylie Jenner :love2:

mcamn09
Learner
Learner

Post by mcamn09 »

A lot of the comments were people saying how disrespectful it was for them to be using the school’s materials and how it was a safety issue that they were able to just walk in there. There’s that, at least!

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

lavalavalavz
Talker
Talker

Post by lavalavalavz »

Gabi new vid is so disrespectful and dangerous. Also her attempts to be funny had me crying out of pure cringe. Also isnt filming cops illegal? And if not just plain rude. Shocked Gabi didnt call the cop rude for doing her job. Also I wish she got arrested. 24 HOURS IN JAIL.

GivemeCoco
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by GivemeCoco »

I'm sorry i watching that series and this was funny
i like using pictures
imgur.com/a/fbgeJpV

justgeek
Informer
Informer

Post by justgeek »

DietVanilla wrote:I'm so confused as to how her old college looks like an elementary school indoors. What college campus jut keeps a closet full of play doh available? haha.
And she (unintentionally or not) showed the name of the building in the video. lmfao
she said that part was the elementary education room. So yeah it looked like an elementary lol. elementary education is a major, so it has its own section there. Kind of like how theater majors would have a room with a stage or something.

cupcake-bby
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by cupcake-bby »

I watched Gabi's 24 hour challenge vlog too and i didn't realize she showed her school's name - then she's an even bigger idiot than i thought - but what i also found disrespectful is that she couldn't blurr out the police officer's face who almost arrested her. In fact she never blurrs out anyone's face, like that girl she claimed "attacked her" or that woman who she caught stealing. Whenever i watch 24 hour challenge videos they at least don't show the worker's, delivery people, police etc face or don't even show their figure so they're at least respecting their privacy. I don't understand how she can't comprehand how disrespectful and dumb she is, recording people without their consent is illegal and so is putting it on the internet - especially an authority figure like a freaking police officer. Jeeze, is she plain stupid?? She could've been questioned for that alone even if this wasn't a 24 hour challenge. She's lucky the officer was chill about it because she very well could've been arrested but i guess she'd find it funny and cool, afterall it adds to her "badgirl" persona she sometimes pretends to be.

And this behaviour i could understand from someone in their teens but she's a grown adult, she thinks getting arrested is funny. The least she could do is put a disclaimer not to attempt this challenge (which usually people who do this challenge provide) and that getting arrested for dumb shit itsn't cool but this is the same girl who is on the same mental level as a 12 yo in terms of her ariana obsession and behaviour and she bragged about getting arrested before so...i just hope she grows up one day.

bushph
Informer
Informer

Post by bushph »

sisinikkole wrote:did anyone ever come up with a new thread name?
We’re well overdue a new thread :tu:

neonneon
Talker
Talker

Post by neonneon »

Okay I'm pretty sure that they got permission to film in the school and stuff. I can hardly imagine they could just enter a school like that and then be dumb enough to use their equipment, dance on their tables and sleep over there. Like how is anyone even doubting that they did not get it approved prior? Y'all realize she could easily get sued for this crap or God knows what. C'mon guys lmao

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk

neonneon
Talker
Talker

Post by neonneon »

Also it's hard to find a new thread title cause Niki has been okay lately whereas Gabi...I don't know where to start.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk

Return to “Niki and Gabi”