Jenna "Cermet Hermit" Marbles (part 6)

Hamil
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Jenna "Cermet Hermit" Marbles (part 6)

Post by Hamil »

Nolitaflat wrote:.... do y’all realize he truly doesn’t give a fuck about the pin rack situation and he’s doing it to troll YOU guys? Like I’m down to pick Julien apart on here but omg the amount of people who are taking this whole thing seriously :rofl:
He got your views and attention, and got you guys to waste your time talking about it. How some of y’all don’t get it is beyond me... he didn’t genuinely expect anything from Amazon, and I would have figured him putting the email on the pin rack would have gotten the message through... guess not :rofl:

Again, I’m down to trash Julien on here but oh my god y’all missed the damn mark hahaha
I don't think anyone here thought he expected anything from amazon, everyone is upset that he wasted someone's time for the sake of a joke. IE, something a little fourteen year old boy would do, not a grown ass 26 yo man.

And he may not care about the rack, but Jenna sure does. You can see when he talks to her in the video how damn exhausted of his bs she is. Girl looked like she was seriously regretting some life choices.

Post by Guest »

Hamil wrote:
Nolitaflat wrote:.... do y’all realize he truly doesn’t give a fuck about the pin rack situation and he’s doing it to troll YOU guys? Like I’m down to pick Julien apart on here but omg the amount of people who are taking this whole thing seriously :rofl:
He got your views and attention, and got you guys to waste your time talking about it. How some of y’all don’t get it is beyond me... he didn’t genuinely expect anything from Amazon, and I would have figured him putting the email on the pin rack would have gotten the message through... guess not :rofl:

Again, I’m down to trash Julien on here but oh my god y’all missed the damn mark hahaha
I don't think anyone here thought he expected anything from amazon, everyone is upset that he wasted someone's time for the sake of a joke. IE, something a little fourteen year old boy would do, not a grown ass 26 yo man.

And he may not care about the rack, but Jenna sure does. You can see when he talks to her in the video how damn exhausted of his bs she is. Girl looked like she was seriously regretting some life choices.
I saw lots of people commenting on how he expected something from amazon. I definitely didn’t interpret it that way at all though.

Jenna looks at him like “you’re cute but this isn’t funny and just fix it before I have to tell you to.”

Mosie926
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Mosie926 »

Nolitaflat wrote:
Hamil wrote:

I saw lots of people commenting on how he expected something from amazon. I definitely didn’t interpret it that way at all though.

Jenna looks at him like “you’re cute but this isn’t funny and just fix it before I have to tell you to.”
Maybe I imagined it, but she say something like it wasn't crooked at the other house.
If life is like a box of chocolates, why am I getting all the coconut ones :(.

Nun4GretchenWieners
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Nun4GretchenWieners »

Mosie926 wrote: Maybe I imagined it, but she say something like it wasn't crooked at the other house.
She did say that. Jenna looks exhausted and really not in the mood for his shenanigans. The sad thing is he was trolling people who don't like him. But mostly he's trolling his fans who do like him and support him. Instead of just owning up to being wrong, he feels like it's funnier to be passive aggressive and even more annoying.

Post by Guest »

Mosie926 wrote:
Nolitaflat wrote:
Hamil wrote:

Maybe I imagined it, but she say something like it wasn't crooked at the other house.
She did say that! I'm not even sure WHAT he did to bend that heavy ass METAL rack. You have to TRY to fuck up shit that bad :roll:

MissPrissyPriss
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by MissPrissyPriss »

Okay all this crooked rack talk compelled me to watch. Besides Ramona being really sweet to him and him replying to a no reply email address (which he knew and is playing with everyone) my issues is there’s an ugly ass pin rack hanging in a beautiful room with a great fireplace!!
Same shit, different day

KerriT123
Talker
Talker

Post by KerriT123 »

Snatched wrote:OMG this "child" does not know how to interact with a business!! No wonder Waffsicle failed. Who wants to work with someone that unprofessional?? As I've pointed out in the past, I commented on it again letting him know California is a two party consent state and recording the call is illegal. Also, from working in call centers I can tell you that if the customer tells you they are recording you have to end the call immediately. This just made me so angry!!!!

He actually says the call will be recorded and the woman on the phone says okay.

applejacks123
Informer
Informer

Post by applejacks123 »

MissPrissyPriss wrote:Okay all this crooked rack talk compelled me to watch. Besides Ramona being really sweet to him and him replying to a no reply email address (which he knew and is playing with everyone) my issues is there’s an ugly ass pin rack hanging in a beautiful room with a great fireplace!!
thank you! i could give a shit if the rack is crooked or not. that he mounted that ugly ass wire eyesore in the first place is the problem. i mean, the fact that they used this room as an office to begin with is not my cup of tea (i think it's weird that the first room you see as you walk in the house is an office with no door, but i digress) but they could have done some cool/sleek design. instead they find the cheapest ass shit possible and drill it into the wall. i mean, these two are literal hot messes.

indoorplant
Informer
Informer

Post by indoorplant »

^I agree. Weird choice for an office? They should go on down to Doors Plus (No Fuss) and buy themselves a door.
pls water me

SuperSmashPeach
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by SuperSmashPeach »

We need a new thread soon. The new house and dumb rack filled a few pages, so how about;

Jenna Marbles RACKed House

With an optional DIY at the end..? :rofl:

manu_voo
Informer
Informer

Post by manu_voo »

SuperSmashPeach wrote:We need a new thread soon. The new house and dumb rack filled a few pages, so how about;

Jenna Marbles RACKed House

With an optional DIY at the end..? :rofl:
Jennulien Marbles RACKed House Image

Sent from my Moto G (5S) Plus using Tapatalk

SuperSmashPeach
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by SuperSmashPeach »

Ugh, I'd hate seeing Julien's name or a part of it in HER thread. But the way they display themselves, it's almost impossible to avoid :(

Post by Guest »

SuperSmashPeach wrote:Ugh, I'd hate seeing Julien's name or a part of it in HER thread. But the way they display themselves, it's almost impossible to avoid :(
Does anyone even use the Julien thread anymore? I haven’t been on it in months

kiran1
Informer
Informer

Post by kiran1 »

Nolitaflat wrote:
SuperSmashPeach wrote:Ugh, I'd hate seeing Julien's name or a part of it in HER thread. But the way they display themselves, it's almost impossible to avoid :(
Does anyone even use the Julien thread anymore? I haven’t been on it in months
Yeah I thought it fitting that the threads morphed together since they are so codependent

Sent from my LG-M430 using Tapatalk

Cheryl Blossom
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Cheryl Blossom »

Julien appears in literally every video on her channel, Insta story, everything. It’s impossible to discuss only Jenna because she has no identity outside of her relationship

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sinister9128
Lurker
Lurker

Post by sinister9128 »

Of all things, I was watching a video of Corinne's (Threadbanger) today on her personal channel and it made me annoyed with Jenna. Corinne and Rob bought a new house awhile back and spent pretty much most of the last year doing videos about remodeling the house and the like. Every time they've shown themselves working on the house you can tell how important it is to them and how they've thought about EVERYTHING they're doing. Jenna and Julien have been in that house probably less than a month (not needing any remodeling) and one of the main rooms of the house has a goddamn crooked pin rack hanging in it! I can't imagine what other travesties are to come if this is how they're going to let their front room look.

I guess seeing the stark contrast of 2 YouTuber's new home videos just made it pop into my head. If it's a case of not knowing how to decorate, watch other people's videos, call up people who can help you (Rome is a decorator ffs!!!); it's not like she doesn't have the resources personally or financially to make it happen. And if it's due to her feeling uncomfortable (I get the feeling for some reason she doesn't want to have someone decorate for her, not sure why but I have a suspicious) you can still talk to people ie: ask Rome's opinion, ask Mr. Kate, etc. but still ultimately do it themselves. Jenna saved so long for a house and it's inevitably going to be the same kind of shit show as her rented places except now she's fully responsible. Ok, rant over, I'll shut up now and go back to Corinne's video lol ;)

pepesylvia
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by pepesylvia »

sinister9128 wrote:Of all things, I was watching a video of Corinne's (Threadbanger) today on her personal channel and it made me annoyed with Jenna. Corinne and Rob bought a new house awhile back and spent pretty much most of the last year doing videos about remodeling the house and the like. Every time they've shown themselves working on the house you can tell how important it is to them and how they've thought about EVERYTHING they're doing. Jenna and Julien have been in that house probably less than a month (not needing any remodeling) and one of the main rooms of the house has a goddamn crooked pin rack hanging in it! I can't imagine what other travesties are to come if this is how they're going to let their front room look.

I guess seeing the stark contrast of 2 YouTuber's new home videos just made it pop into my head. If it's a case of not knowing how to decorate, watch other people's videos, call up people who can help you (Rome is a decorator ffs!!!); it's not like she doesn't have the resources personally or financially to make it happen. And if it's due to her feeling uncomfortable (I get the feeling for some reason she doesn't want to have someone decorate for her, not sure why but I have a suspicious) you can still talk to people ie: ask Rome's opinion, ask Mr. Kate, etc. but still ultimately do it themselves. Jenna saved so long for a house and it's inevitably going to be the same kind of shit show as her rented places except now she's fully responsible. Ok, rant over, I'll shut up now and go back to Corinne's video lol ;)
to be fair corinne and rob's entire house building series was sponsored by lowes so they kind of had to take it seriously/be professional about the whole thing. as much as i dislike rob, the two of them (especially corinne) seem much more mature and level headed and dont blame immaturity levels based on their horoscope sign... I dont think corinne would EVER allow rob to treat their house that way

StasiaPrincess0
Debater
Debater

Post by StasiaPrincess0 »

I came to rant. I'm sorry. The pin rack it's cheap and shitty.

I hope they take the offer from Mr.Kate.

If they're going to make their family room an office build a wall and install a door. You can even install a temporary wall if you are worried about resale value.

Sometimes it seems like Jenna is cheap. She approached the topic of saving for a home so cautiously and said they never buy nice clothes, etc.

I can't stand that cheap shitty pin rack. I think it's an eyesore and they need to find another way to store those items. See? I really hate it. lol

Why didn't she buy a table and chair set? That would've made it way easier for her. She really needs an interior decorator to come help her.

Also, I think their desk are like $400 dollar desks. I still hate them. They look tacky. That's just a personal thing.

I'm sorry, I needed to get that off my chest. I know I'm being super ranty and they just moved in. It's just the fact that they chose the family room as an office and then the pin rack. x.x I'm done. lol

StasiaPrincess0
Debater
Debater

Post by StasiaPrincess0 »

This is my first time coming to this specific thread. In the past anything that bothered me about Jenna I just kept to myself. So, I do have another point. I saw someone say they thought Jenna should leave Julian... a few people actually. I agree. I don't think they should get married or that they are a good match. I think once the heartbreak was over they could and should be friends. ONLY friends.

Along with being codependent and Julien riding dem coat tails- Julien always changes his opinion IMMEDIATELY if Jenna feels another way.

Julien: Blue is the best colour on the planet- ever.
Jenna: I respect your right to feel that way but I think green is honestly the best path to take.
Julien: Oh, you're totally right. Green all the way.

Like if you watch the podcast any time they discuss controversies or something serious Julien will immediately change his opinion or overly agree with Jenna. Like he wants to make sure she will see them as compatible with one another.

indoorplant
Informer
Informer

Post by indoorplant »

I will say she is more intelligent than he, and she takes time to meditate upon a thought before sharing it rather than blurting out the first impulse that comes to mind (as he tends to do) and so on an intellectual level they are unfit.

I used to think that Julien was mature but the more he shares of himself the more I can see that for Jenna, someone quite wise and smart, he doesn't measure up. And as a result I agree^, I don't think they should be together.
pls water me

Return to “JennaMarbles”