Jenna "Cermet Hermit" Marbles (part 6)

ravenclaw67
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Jenna "Cermet Hermit" Marbles (part 6)

Post by ravenclaw67 »

Cheryl Blossom wrote:Julien appears in literally every video on her channel, Insta story, everything. It’s impossible to discuss only Jenna because she has no identity outside of her relationship

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yep. It's been this way for a while now, and a lot more people are starting to notice. Soon the tweens they've been pandering to will outgrow them. (That's why I just roll my eyes when ppl complain about talking about Julien on this thread ... there's nothing to say about Jenna that's not also about him. It's sad.)

illuminate
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by illuminate »

I'm no good at this, but...

Julien "Macho Babyhood" Marbles (+ Guest Starring Female Friend)

bushph
Informer
Informer

Post by bushph »

The Julien Show ft. Jenna Marbles

RegulusBlack
Learner
Learner

Post by RegulusBlack »

How are we calling someone who bought a 2.8 million dollar house frugal again?

The lack of design pisses me off because anyone would know that a house – especially a beautiful mansion like that – costs much more than just the price of the house. Why would anyone go for a stylish, expensive house but not think the interior deserved the same attention? It just doesn’t make sense to me why they, Jenna especially, would want a mansion but then not have any proper interest in styling it! I really thought she was the kinda girl who wanted a regular house with a cozy feel. Maybe it’s a new money thing but I personally can’t understand saving for a house for years and then being SURPRISED how much things cost. It’s like they can’t actually afford the mansion, just the bones of it.

I get they just moved but things like hanging stuff on the wall even before any complete furnishing seem like such rookie mistakes. I watched the Messy Minimalist clean her house, collect all the paintings she had hoarded and, when she was done, plan where and how to hang them up. In the end she had a huge but balanced collage of paintings.
Nun4GretchenWeiners wrote:
Mosie926 wrote: Maybe I imagined it, but she say something like it wasn't crooked at the other house.
She did say that. Jenna looks exhausted and really not in the mood for his shenanigans. The sad thing is he was trolling people who don't like him. But mostly he's trolling his fans who do like him and support him. Instead of just owning up to being wrong, he feels like it's funnier to be passive aggressive and even more annoying.
I feel like he really fancies himself as one of those “pranksters”. He can condemn Logan Paul all he likes but he really has the same nasty attitude: entitlement and “laws/rules don’t apply to ME” mindset while thinking he’s so funny and original as a content creator. Jenna’s “trolling” has always been about doing silly but mostly harmless things for everybody's laugh whereas Julien does it to be passive-aggressive and show he’s supposedly the top dog (see: reading mean comments, anything regarding freelee and now this whole rack fiasco).

By the way, anyone wanting to hate watch but not give youtubers views should download adblock. You can just disable it for the youtubers/sites you do want to support.
indoorplant wrote:[I will say she is more intelligent than he, and she takes time to meditate upon a thought before sharing it rather than blurting out the first impulse that comes to mind (as he tends to do) and so on an intellectual level they are unfit.

I used to think that Julien was mature but the more he shares of himself the more I can see that for Jenna, someone quite wise and smart, he doesn't measure up. And as a result I agree^, I don't think they should be together.
He seemed so serious and down to earth, if not a bit naïve, in the beginning. He took his job, videos and Jenna seriously but wasn't pretentious and uptight like he is now. He actually seemed to have fun and I thought they were a really good match! What happened?? How can someone mature backwards?? He seems to have become so bitter and stagnant.

MissPrissyPriss
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by MissPrissyPriss »

Jenna BabysittingJulienIsNowMyLife Marbles
Same shit, different day

Nun4GretchenWieners
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Nun4GretchenWieners »

Jenna&Julien: MotherBoy

*In honor of the season 5 of Arrested Development and because Julien is practically Jennas kid, or at least acts like it.*

HippoFriend
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by HippoFriend »

RegulusBlack wrote:The lack of design pisses me off because anyone would know that a house – especially a beautiful mansion like that – costs much more than just the price of the house. Why would anyone go for a stylish, expensive house but not think the interior deserved the same attention? It just doesn’t make sense to me why they, Jenna especially, would want a mansion but then not have any proper interest in styling it! I really thought she was the kinda girl who wanted a regular house with a cozy feel. Maybe it’s a new money thing but I personally can’t understand saving for a house for years and then being SURPRISED how much things cost. It’s like they can’t actually afford the mansion, just the bones of it.
Yes to all of this. I might be a bit biased because I dislike the McMansion style a lot but it just doesn't fit to Jenna just like the furniture in her old apartment never fit her style that well. (Wasnt it picked up by a home stylist?) I always pictured her living on a farm but this mansion is just not cozy at all, the rooms are way too huge and cold. If they continue furnituring like this, they will make their home even more unwelcoming. I just don't get at all why you wouldn't want to make the first room you see when you walk in beautiful and organised? I bet they have a lot of rooms upstairs that they could have used as an office. I feel like she is going to feel pretty uncomfortable there soon. I just wouldnt wanna live there. If you buy a house like this, you don't fill it with crap or you wasted a lot of money on something that isnt worth it.

In her newest video you can tell that she isn't used to going outside anymore. Who calls going shopping for three hours for one day a total waste of time? She hated actively doing something and that's just not normal or "homely" anymore. That's either total hemit laziness or depression.

melissa1983
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by melissa1983 »

It's nice to see Jenna wearing something other than sweatpants and a sweater. She looks good in today's podcast.

Nun4GretchenWieners
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Jenna looks beautiful in the podcast. I don't know, I think that the new space is helping her :D She said she enjoys going into the backyard to get vitamin D. Baby steps and good for her.

Nun4GretchenWieners
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Sorry for the double post, but Amazon refunded Julien for the rack and gave him a credit on his account. :roll: Is he going to stop there? Nope, he is going to get back in touch with Amazon, and see who they are buying these crooked racks from. The thing is, Jenna even said that there was nothing wrong with the rack at the old house. Also someone on twitter posted a picture of it from the other house, and it was straight. So either it got damaged in the move or Julien bent it. Jenna looked really annoyed that he was doing all of this. He's such an asshole, just because people pointed out the rack in his video.

lucyandthebanshees
Learner
Learner

Post by lucyandthebanshees »

I live about half a mile away from her new house and pass by it almost daily which is really strange to me. It’s a nice neighborhood but it’s not super wealthy or fancy by any means, especially compared to where they could have picked. (I’m not going to share the address or whatever.) I’m surprised they live here and not in the hills like Shane Dawson or something.

I wonder if I’ll ever see them at the grocery store or something, lmao.

I should clarify that I like her but I’m not a regular viewer or super fan so I’m not going to stalk her or even keep a lookout for her anywhere. It was just funny that someone I’ve only ever seen on screen lives in my neighborhood.

WanderlustX3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by WanderlustX3 »

lucyandthebanshees wrote:I live about half a mile away from her new house and pass by it almost daily which is really strange to me. It’s a nice neighborhood but it’s not super wealthy or fancy by any means, especially compared to where they could have picked. (I’m not going to share the address or whatever.) I’m surprised they live here and not in the hills like Shane Dawson or something.

I should clarify that I like her but I’m not a regular viewer or super fan so I’m not going to stalk her or even keep a lookout for her anywhere. It was just funny that someone I’ve only ever seen on screen lives in my neighborhood.
Lol that's crazy. That would be an odd run in at the grocery store. :D
Please excuse my shitty english. I have no excuse, but at least I acknowledge my horrible grammar and typing skills.

assthetic
Debater
Debater

Post by assthetic »

subscribing !

SuperSmashPeach
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by SuperSmashPeach »

Next thread, how about :

Jenna & Julien: RACKed house
Jenna's new RACKed house by Julien

We definitely need RACK in the title :rofl: :tu: 8-) <3

Roxyblonde451
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Roxyblonde451 »

WanderlustX3 wrote:
lucyandthebanshees wrote:I live about half a mile away from her new house and pass by it almost daily which is really strange to me. It’s a nice neighborhood but it’s not super wealthy or fancy by any means, especially compared to where they could have picked. (I’m not going to share the address or whatever.) I’m surprised they live here and not in the hills like Shane Dawson or something.

Only if you shop at the Gelsons on Van Nuys Blvd. I've seen Julien there, but I only care about Jenna, so I didn't run up to him.
It was midday anyway when I saw him on my lunch break (I used to work up the street).

Hamil
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Hamil »

So, in Threadbangers house tour, they mention that Rob hung the tv crooked. He doesn't try to say it's a crooked tv, he doesn't call the manufacturer to complain that they made a crooked tv, he just admits to fucking up and moved the fuck on.

lucyandthebanshees
Learner
Learner

Post by lucyandthebanshees »

Roxyblonde451 wrote:
WanderlustX3 wrote:

Only if you shop at the Gelsons on Van Nuys Blvd. I've seen Julien there, but I only care about Jenna, so I didn't run up to him.
It was midday anyway when I saw him on my lunch break (I used to work up the street).
i rarely go there, it’s too expensive. I live down the street though, lol. I do go to that Ulta, though.

tkadvil
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by tkadvil »

I wonder what Jenna's video will be this week.
I kind of don't want her to do another one of her house, as much as I love seeing it, since she's already uploaded 2 back to back.. But I also don't want her to go back to her regular shit show videos shes been doing for over a year :?

MissPrissyPriss
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by MissPrissyPriss »

They’ve been together a long time now but this “racked house” might be too much for the relationship. She needs to lock up all tools to keep the house safe from him. Oh wait...he’s a Tool...lock him up, Jenna!
Same shit, different day

kiran1
Informer
Informer

Post by kiran1 »

I wonder if she got a mcmansion (I agree it doesn't seem her style), because it's the only way to get as many rooms as she'd want? Idk
lucyandthebanshees wrote:
Don't count on seeing Jenna since she never leaves the house

Sent from my LG-M430 using Tapatalk

Return to “JennaMarbles”