Bratspyn Ovard - Part 17

FrecklesMcGhee
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Bratspyn Ovard - Part 17

Post by FrecklesMcGhee »

poppyseedpenewski wrote:Honestly, part of me deep down thinks that maybe, just maybe, Aspyn knows that she and Parker aren't truly ready for a baby. I'm sure I'm sadly mistaken but part of me wonders why they haven't conceived already if she truly is so hell-bent on getting knocked-up. It seems like she's been saying they're going to start trying soon forever but every time the topic comes up, Parker's face pales and he never makes a committed "yes, we're ready".
Well, they did go to Mexico, and if Parker caught Zika, at least they're being safe by waiting until after his risk period is over.

Also, based on how poorly Aspyn handles her mom's puppy, I'm pretty sure a baby is going to be a shit show.

I really hope she doesn't have one of those cute pregnancy bodies where it's just a little belly. Or has a really rough time with morning sickness and stuff. Or she has a boy. And he's colic all the time and has diaper blow outs constantly. Life isnt instagram worthy all the time and she needs to learn that. ESPECIALLY when you're creating a new life.

EDIT: Also I'm watching the Cute for 20 Minutes video and totally forgot when she said everything was cute in target and then pans to parker and he's like "oh i thought you said I was cute.. I was.. happy.. for a second." and I literally spit my food out

Hoe4Christmas
Informer
Informer

Post by Hoe4Christmas »

aspyn freaks out in the new vlog because the day has “escaped her”. give me a break. you don’t even have a job. you sit at home all day everyday. there is no excuse for being late, not filming or uploading, or having a dirty house. parker says she slept in. thanks for telling the truth parker, we love you for that. i guess the day escaped her because she slept through it.

angry at her flight delay. plan it better then idiot. it’s entirely your fault.

parker is making pancake mix to use the next day. that sounds kinda gross. i hope if he used eggs that it’ll be refrigerated.

there was nothing in the vlog referring to the click bait title. running out of ideas ap?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lipstickqueen
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Lipstickqueen »

FrecklesMcGhee wrote:I really hope she doesn't have one of those cute pregnancy bodies where it's just a little belly. Or has a really rough time with morning sickness and stuff. Or she has a boy. And he's colic all the time and has diaper blow outs constantly. Life isnt instagram worthy all the time and she needs to learn that. ESPECIALLY when you're creating a new life.
Considering she thinks every minor inconvenience is the worst thing ever, having a baby will be hard for her, even if she has an easy pregnancy compared to the general population.

lesmis4
Informer
Informer

Post by lesmis4 »

I just can't with that pregnancy video. "Besides the velcro this belly isn't actually that uncomfortable" okay Aspyn, try having a REAL PREGNANT BELLY. Does she really think it's the same? Also, LOL at her thinking she'll still fit into her clothes. Does she not realize you gain weight in all areas of the body, not just the belly? It is going to pain me when this girl actually conceives. She is so not ready.

Brune
Informer
Informer

Post by Brune »

I'm late, but I watched the "surprise video" with their new garden, and I noticed NOTHING pass through them when they meet at the airport, I feel no love it's embarassing. They didn't even miss each other, they didn't seem to be so happy to meet again? I don't ge this couple. :scratch:

manu_voo
Informer
Informer

Post by manu_voo »

Brune wrote:I'm late, but I watched the "surprise video" with their new garden, and I noticed NOTHING pass through them when they meet at the airport, I feel no love it's embarassing. They didn't even miss each other, they didn't seem to be so happy to meet again? I don't ge this couple. :scratch:
They're just business partners

Sent from my Moto G (5S) Plus using Tapatalk

kaysagossiper
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by kaysagossiper »

A friend of mine had a baby almost a year ago. During her pregnancy she had a condition called hyperemesis gravidarum which is basically SEVERE nausea and vomiting throughout the entire pregnancy. She starved and her baby starved. Her baby was born just 4 pounds FULL TERM. The baby was 6 months old when it got out of preemie clothes. Luckily the baby doesn't seem to have any permanent deficits.

I also saw much much worse outcomes during my OB rotation in nursing school... There is no way she could handle anything than the most perfect pregnancy. SO many things could go wrong

Lipstickqueen
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Lipstickqueen »

Offtopic: I know we're being a little dramatic to hate on Aspyn but talking about all of the things that could go wrong during a pregnancy is making me not want kids :rofl: :rofl:

blueyezbeauty94
Debater
Debater

Post by blueyezbeauty94 »

lesmis4 wrote:I just can't with that pregnancy video. "Besides the velcro this belly isn't actually that uncomfortable" okay Aspyn, try having a REAL PREGNANT BELLY. Does she really think it's the same? Also, LOL at her thinking she'll still fit into her clothes. Does she not realize you gain weight in all areas of the body, not just the belly? It is going to pain me when this girl actually conceives. She is so not ready.
Ive never commented on this thread before but her latest "pregnancy" videos have been terrible. I cannot believe some of the stupid things she has said.

poppyseedpenewski
Learner
Learner

Post by poppyseedpenewski »

FrecklesMcGhee wrote:
poppyseedpenewski wrote:Honestly, part of me deep down thinks that maybe, just maybe, Aspyn knows that she and Parker aren't truly ready for a baby. I'm sure I'm sadly mistaken but part of me wonders why they haven't conceived already if she truly is so hell-bent on getting knocked-up. It seems like she's been saying they're going to start trying soon forever but every time the topic comes up, Parker's face pales and he never makes a committed "yes, we're ready".
Well, they did go to Mexico, and if Parker caught Zika, at least they're being safe by waiting until after his risk period is over.

Also, based on how poorly Aspyn handles her mom's puppy, I'm pretty sure a baby is going to be a shit show.

I really hope she doesn't have one of those cute pregnancy bodies where it's just a little belly. Or has a really rough time with morning sickness and stuff. Or she has a boy. And he's colic all the time and has diaper blow outs constantly. Life isnt instagram worthy all the time and she needs to learn that. ESPECIALLY when you're creating a new life.

EDIT: Also I'm watching the Cute for 20 Minutes video and totally forgot when she said everything was cute in target and then pans to parker and he's like "oh i thought you said I was cute.. I was.. happy.. for a second." and I literally spit my food out[/quote]

I know she passes it off as they're waiting because of Zika but when has she ever cared about these influencer trips in the first place? She always looks miserable any time she is filmed by other youtubers on them. I'm sure she would have gladly said no and stayed home to make babies if Parker said so.

Jcrewing
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Jcrewing »

I just wasted 11 minutes of my life watching her “24 hours being pregnant” video.. I knew she was dumb but my goodness... I’m so afraid of her and Parker reproducing. She was shocked that the baby seat was $330... Come on, this is for your baby’s safety. Don’t buy the cheapest one you can find at Walmart. I don’t think the girl realizes that a box of diapers cost $40 (at Costco and that’s warehouse price). But I bet she’s gonna get a lot of stuff gifted to her. :(

marynicole
Informer
Informer

Post by marynicole »

Jcrewing wrote:I just wasted 11 minutes of my life watching her “24 hours being pregnant” video.. I knew she was dumb but my goodness... I’m so afraid of her and Parker reproducing. She was shocked that the baby seat was $330... Come on, this is for your baby’s safety. Don’t buy the cheapest one you can find at Walmart. I don’t think the girl realizes that a box of diapers cost $40 (at Costco and that’s warehouse price). But I bet she’s gonna get a lot of stuff gifted to her. :(
Yeah I'm sure her baby's entire life will be sponsored

side_eye
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by side_eye »

marynicole wrote:
Jcrewing wrote:I just wasted 11 minutes of my life watching her “24 hours being pregnant” video.. I knew she was dumb but my goodness... I’m so afraid of her and Parker reproducing. She was shocked that the baby seat was $330... Come on, this is for your baby’s safety. Don’t buy the cheapest one you can find at Walmart. I don’t think the girl realizes that a box of diapers cost $40 (at Costco and that’s warehouse price). But I bet she’s gonna get a lot of stuff gifted to her. :(
Yeah I'm sure her baby's entire life will be sponsored

omg i can see it now. the baby will have an instagram account out of the womb, aspyn will tag everything with #babyspyn #babyferris #ad #momlife :( she'll have that baby doing hellofresh sponsored videos as soon as it can walk and speak in a full sentence

oh and don't forget she'll probably do a "Luca & Grae" baby clothes line or a maternity line. gotta keep that cash flow coming in!!

pikaa
Informer
Informer

Post by pikaa »

Her obsession with Amber Fillerup continues. Amber just posted a video of herself doing these curls yesterday.Image

peach198
Informer
Informer

Post by peach198 »

that pregnancy video was so insensitive, my eyes couldn’t stop rolling. the fact she focused on being pregnant was that she could wear her own CLOTHES. not the struggles of doing housework, difficulty in movement and the cost and work that goes into it. The entire time her and Parker kept saying “it’s going to be cute” as if that’s all that’s what they’re going/expecting for. It was a dumb video and she nor her audience learned NOTHING about the reality

pinkcoconuts
Talker
Talker

Post by pinkcoconuts »

This realllyyyy scares me. She's obviously going to spend a majority of the money on baby clothes. So I'm guessing she'll probably try to skimp out on the necessities. I really don't want to have to see the baby with like rashes from a diaper because she doesn't think she needs to change it that often or some absurd thing like that.

Brune
Informer
Informer

Post by Brune »

She is not ready AT ALL to have a baby anytime soon. She needs AT LEAST like 3 years to grow up. Or maybe I'm a little bit too hopeful.

sororitygirl123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sororitygirl123 »

I know this is mean, but I hope she gains weight everywhere and not just the belly in her pregnancies.

She needs to be knocked down to reality.

evr96
Informer
Informer

Post by evr96 »

Still don’t know how to upload a picture but her latest instagram post, the hollister ad, is another example of how ugly her presets are. She always edits out blue skies/seas so now it looks like she’s just sitting on the beach in shit weather

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

poisonousprinces
Informer
Informer

Post by poisonousprinces »

evr96 wrote:Still don’t know how to upload a picture but her latest instagram post, the hollister ad, is another example of how ugly her presets are. She always edits out blue skies/seas so now it looks like she’s just sitting on the beach in shit weather

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk
Yes!!
I get that her theme is a more warm toned style, but geez, she gets to go to all these gorgeous Oceanside locations and ends up making them look really awful!
This probably wouldn’t be emphasised as much either if it weren’t for her posting before and after edits of the photos. I get that she wants to talk up her presets and demonstrate their use but it always make me sad seeing how beautiful the image was before it got drenched in orange overexposure.

Return to “Aspyn Ovard”