Bestsella Bookella - 280390 other people doing the work Part

madcat55
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Bestsella Bookella - 280390 other people doing the work

Post by madcat55 »

sonnenschein wrote:[img]<a class="vglnk" href="//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201803 ... 0ebf12.jpg[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20180329</span><span>/</span><span>c5dd25eb06f2534083ffc1d2820ebf12</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]

THEY ARE WHERE?!?
The subway is like a tourist attraction to them
“New York, that’s the dream guys” sure looks like they’re having the time of their lives on this “incredible trip”... it will only screenshot blurry because of the boomerang but if you go on Alfie’s Instagram story you can see the full extent of how pissed off they all look

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Honestly it's unbelievable that they haven't been taking the subway all this time or even walking. Uber?!!?? In New York City!?!?! For goodness sake, Ubering everywhere around NYC is one of the stupidest ideas they could've come up with. The traffic in NYC is horrendous; everyone in their right mind purposely avoids driving in NYC. The only reasons I can think of that they wouldn't take the subway are that they're too lazy to find a subway station or that they think the subway is beneath them. Either way, Ubering everywhere in NYC is a really stupid decision.

fatdan113
Informer
Informer

Post by fatdan113 »

:rofl:

Last edited by fatdan113 on Thu Mar 29, 2018 1:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Slackerbitch
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Slackerbitch »

I feel like the frog is keeping her on edge and keeps her hoping that he's gonna propose, like going to that restaurant that Carrie got engaged or whatever, going together beforehand to choose jewellery, this is really borderline cruel and makes him a total cunt.

bizarremoments
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by bizarremoments »

Slackerbitch wrote:I feel like the frog is keeping her on edge and keeps her hoping that he's gonna propose, like going to that restaurant that Carrie got engaged or whatever, going together beforehand to choose jewellery, this is really borderline cruel and makes him a total cxxt.
man, how i wish if zoe would have just dumped him :rofl: can u believe frog thinking he has got the strings in his hand but then shed dump him

but its a far stretch, she would never.
alfie is really playing such nasty emotional card here, he knows she is waiting for a ring. idk how zoe emotionally keeps up with this game.

xoamy

Post by xoamy »

xx
Last edited by xoamy on Thu Mar 29, 2018 1:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

booish
Talker
Talker

Post by booish »

So they finally went to the 9/11 memorial...gosh, I hope they were respectful. If I watch that vlog and they’re laughing and smiling, I’m going to lose it. One of my biggest pet peeves is when people pose in front of the memorial with big smiles plastered on their faces :roll:

Does anyone think it’s stupid that Alfie booked that particular restaurant because SATC? If he knew anything about the movie, he’d know
A. Carrie didn’t get married there. She got married at the courthouse.
B. Carrie didn’t get engaged there. They got engaged in Big’s kitchen.
C. That restaurant is where the rehearsal dinner was held, which was an absolute disaster because that’s the moment Big started to question their marriage, and ultimately where everything went downhill and resulted in Carrie being jilted.

Alfie should really do his research :roll:
I have to return some videotapes.

horatio
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by horatio »

madcat55 wrote:
sonnenschein wrote:[img]<a class="vglnk" href="<a class="vglnk" href="//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201803 ... 0ebf12.jpg[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20180329</span><span>/</span><span>c5dd25eb06f2534083ffc1d2820ebf12</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20180329</span><span>/</span><span>c5dd25eb06f2534083ffc1d2820ebf12</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]

THEY ARE WHERE?!?
“New York, that’s the dream guys” sure looks like they’re having the time of their lives on this “incredible trip”... it will only screenshot blurry because of the boomerang but if you go on Alfie’s Instagram story you can see the full extent of how pissed off they all look

Honestly it's unbelievable that they haven't been taking the subway all this time or even walking. Uber?!!?? In New York City!?!?! For goodness sake, Ubering everywhere around NYC is one of the stupidest ideas they could've come up with. The traffic in NYC is horrendous; everyone in their right mind purposely avoids driving in NYC. The only reasons I can think of that they wouldn't take the subway are that they're too lazy to find a subway station or that they think the subway is beneath them. Either way, Ubering everywhere in NYC is a really stupid decision.
Totally. It’s also such an easy city to maneauvre your way around, what with the grid system... no excuse whatsoever.

Where do we think they are going ? Brooklyn? Maybe Dumbo for the view or Williamsburg for yet more “edgy” instagrams.
Or possibly uptown to the museums ? Two sites in one day ? ! They’ll be in bed by 9 with the exhaustion.

GothMoth
Informer
Informer

Post by GothMoth »

I knew Gummy Deyes wasnt going to propose but I do feel for her a bit because of her reaction in the car.

But im kind of glad it wasnt a ring or anything symbolic of a proposal because their outfits are awful & embarrassing. Would she really get engaged in an outfit like that? It would be preplanned for the instazz, or Alfie would make a comment like ‘wear something fancy & savage’.

And I just know Alfie will make some disrespectful, dumbass comment at the memorial

Gizmo2323
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Gizmo2323 »

Lmao zoebo is screwed. 28 and no child or ring in sight*. So you hold out in hope or...start again? Alllll over again. With allllll those insecurities, and not knowing if the new guy is in it for the £££. Oh zoe. Sorry not sorry. You knew you had plans for 30 and chose a man child. I actually can imagine them getting engaged but marriage and kids? Naw.

Plot twist: she fucks Alf off and Mark donates some sperm. Actually that would be a really good call. I could groove with this storyline. Please take note Gleam scriptwriters.

*not a generalised judgement, zoe has her own timeline

Sent from my SM-G800F using Tapatalk

lilnori
Learner
Learner

Post by lilnori »

Do you guys think Zoe talks with Poppy about wanting to get engaged/married?? It must be so awkward. Poppy trying to support her as her only female friend, but also knowing what her brother truly feels. :?

_iva19_
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by _iva19_ »

The necklace is hideous. Where I'm from, we give similar ones to babies when they are born. They are the PERFECT example of how money can't buy class and taste, in everything they do.

I'm really enjoying the lack of proposal. :twisted: :twisted: :misch:

Kiem
Debater
Debater

Post by Kiem »

lilnori wrote:Do you guys think Zoe talks with Poppy about wanting to get engaged/married?? It must be so awkward. Poppy trying to support her as her only female friend, but also knowing what her brother truly feels. :?
I don't think Poppy cares about Alfred's feelings or being a "friend" to Zoe... all she cares about is leeching off them. The woman literally salivates when there's something in it for her, she's no shame.
I bet she'd love for Alfred and Zoe to get married, that'd mean having the cash cow tied down for life. Just imagine what would happen to her career or Sean's if Zalfie broke up? It would be instantly over and they'd have to have regular jobs and regular wages, that'd be a nightmare to her.

Kit168
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Kit168 »

booish wrote:So they finally went to the 9/11 memorial...gosh, I hope they were respectful. If I watch that vlog and they’re laughing and smiling, I’m going to lose it. One of my biggest pet peeves is when people pose in front of the memorial with big smiles plastered on their faces :roll:

Does anyone think it’s stupid that Alfie booked that particular restaurant because SATC? If he knew anything about the movie, he’d know
A. Carrie didn’t get married there. She got married at the courthouse.
B. Carrie didn’t get engaged there. They got engaged in Big’s kitchen.
C. That restaurant is where the rehearsal dinner was held, which was an absolute disaster because that’s the moment Big started to question their marriage, and ultimately where everything went downhill and resulted in Carrie being jilted.

Alfie should really do his research :roll:
Maybe Alfie’s trying to tell her something, it’s his idea of a sick joke, their marriage plans are doomed :rofl: Alfie doesn’t wanna have sex with his gf, he just wants to fuck with her head instead :rofl: It’s so typical of him to get it wrong, he nearly didn’t get the cake and cretin Sean had to remind him to get the candles.

I’m expecting a bs drama queen anxiety attack from princess chavella cos she had to ride the subway with everyone else, poor spoilt little bitch. I bet she’s SO pissed off inside about the lack of proposal, she’ll probably passive aggressively take that out on him when they get home. She won’t want kids yet but she definitely would want to be engaged by 30. He’ll have to give in to a ring when she’s 30, but he’ll probably wanna wait 5 years before they marry and just keep putting it off till they split up or he’s caught with another guy :rofl:

Hereforthrshade101
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Hereforthrshade101 »

I never comment in here, but poor Zoe in all honesty- what were those trainers Alfie got her? Why's he trying to make her look like himself? I bet they're some really £££ trainers but oh my god!

And him not booking anything for breakfast so you just know they are breakfast at like 2pm by the time they'd travelled round NY to find somewhere they could get a table

Hereforthrshade101
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Hereforthrshade101 »

I never comment in here, but poor Zoe in all honesty- what were those trainers Alfie got her? Why's he trying to make her look like himself? I bet they're some really £££ trainers but oh my god!

And him not booking anything for breakfast so you just know they ate breakfast at like 2pm by the time they'd travelled round NY to find somewhere they could get a table

rai1234
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by rai1234 »

I'd imagine Zoe is going to be pretty sulky the rest of the trip and even more when they're back home. She might not have been expecting a proposal but definitely was hoping for one.

Slackerbitch
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Slackerbitch »

Disappointella 280390 years waiting for a ring

jamieschmidt
Informer
Informer

Post by jamieschmidt »

fatdan113 wrote::rofl:

Zoe looks like she's drowning in that coat ffs

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Slackerbitch
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Slackerbitch »

^ looks like he's taking his nanny for a weekly trip from a facility for the elderly.

gemma14
Debater
Debater

Post by gemma14 »

horatio wrote:
madcat55 wrote:
sonnenschein wrote:Image

THEY ARE WHERE?!?

Totally. It’s also such an easy city to maneauvre your way around, what with the grid system... no excuse whatsoever.

Where do we think they are going ? Brooklyn? Maybe Dumbo for the view or Williamsburg for yet more “edgy” instagrams.
Or possibly uptown to the museums ? Two sites in one day ? ! They’ll be in bed by 9 with the exhaustion.
From Joe's IG they're in central park, probably to take photos with the Alice in Wonderland statue, Hans Christian Andersen statue, maybe Balto, and take a boat ride if they're open or over to the carousel or zoo.

Return to “Zoella”