QCKND: The Over-sensitive, Authentic Snowflake PART 3

DallasTX
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: QCKND: The Over-sensitive, Authentic Snowflake PART 3

Post by DallasTX »

So incongruous for her user name to sound like quickened.
Qcknd the repedative slow kid. She keeps sticking her tongue out like she did in her dress up e-girl video idk why but I find it so gross when she does it.

Queen_Of_Peace
Informer
Informer

Post by Queen_Of_Peace »

Anytime I see her do that face where she goes bug-eyed and sticks her tongue out, I’m 90% certain she’s mimicking those “Ahegao”/orgasm faces from Anime & Manga :?

DallasTX
Debater
Debater

Post by DallasTX »

In her insta story she asked if her string of Christmas lights was “too kiddish” no, but your inuyasha shirt, free loading, constant complaining in combination with thinking you’re hot shit while being utterly inept is. Wanna do something about that other than watch yourself cry in the mirror?

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Is she serious?

I can understand loving a vehicle but god damn, give it up already. The thing is older than I am. It's not like it was in pristine condition and totally restored. And if it's so precious to you guys, why is there trash all over the passenger side floor? Can't wait for John to get a new car and her to start calling it hers again even though she doesn't ever drive the damn thing :rofl:

DallasTX
Debater
Debater

Post by DallasTX »

I can’t tell which is more busted, her or the bronco. She looks cross eyed in those glasses.

sylviawrath
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by sylviawrath »

I personally think Amanda's very pretty but holy shit the way she's been dressing and styling herself lately does absolutely nothing for her. It's like she's purposely trying to find the most unflattering outfits. She always used to look so cute, I wonder why the sudden change

laughinnose
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by laughinnose »

Wow, an entire skincare routine and not a drop of her beloved Clean & Clear. suuuuuch an authentic youtuber 😑

bluehat44
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by bluehat44 »

i don't ever post here, but her dead mall thing really annoyed me. i was the montgomery, the mall featured, and its not even close to dead. the store the proactive machine is in front of just moved to a larger space. the other like two closed stores were those weird custom graphics stores that never last in any mall. the food court featured in her story is the only part you could consider dead, however the chick fil a is usually busy, and the other side of the mall has nicer sit down restaurants. every quintessential mall store is still open and (usually) thriving, even sears.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

laughinnose wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 12:38 pm
Wow, an entire skincare routine and not a drop of her beloved Clean & Clear. suuuuuch an authentic youtuber 😑
lol right? WHen she showed that picture and said her skin was "trashed," I couldn't help but think "weren't you shilling Clean & Clear then?" It was good enough when they were paying her to praise them, but that's about it :rofl:

DallasTX
Debater
Debater

Post by DallasTX »

bluehat44 wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 6:02 pm
i don't ever post here, but her dead mall thing really annoyed me. i was the montgomery, the mall featured, and its not even close to dead. the store the proactive machine is in front of just moved to a larger space. the other like two closed stores were those weird custom graphics stores that never last in any mall. the food court featured in her story is the only part you could consider dead, however the chick fil a is usually busy, and the other side of the mall has nicer sit down restaurants. every quintessential mall store is still open and (usually) thriving, even sears.
There’s someone saying that they are heartbroken to hear that their childhood mall is dead, if only they knew how much she lies and exaddurates.
Also I managed to convince myself that she’s not the ugliest person to exist, but that last picture has undone my effort. She’s ugly inside and it reeks on the outside.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

It just occurred to me that when people are "staring at her tattoos" it's probably more that they're staring at her hideous fucking outfit choices and she doesn't realize it :rofl:

Anywho…if she wants to see a dead mall, she should totally come to the one I grew up going to. It's 2 stories but has like 5 stores left in it. The only thing keeping it alive is the fact that the only movie theater around here is attached to it.

DallasTX
Debater
Debater

Post by DallasTX »

I like that she finally did something to her hair, the natural look does not work on her and it’s definitely an improvement. But her weird positions and “hii hehe I love you” performance and the end was soo creepy she’s acting like she’s mentally deteriorating or high or something. It gave me the urge to read a book and learn something. Yikes.

silveranima
Debater
Debater

Post by silveranima »

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

She ate a shitty vegan cheesesteak awkwardly and now she's trying to turn that into a thing? lmao

Queen_Of_Peace
Informer
Informer

Post by Queen_Of_Peace »

Of all things she could have made put on her merch. Not anything that people could associate with her like maybe one of her tattoos or even her cats, a fucking cheese steak. The design looks really awkward, too. I will say that I like the typography on "QCKND", tho.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

If anything, why didn't she just put the little animated devil guy from her video intros?

xIts_JJx
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by xIts_JJx »

New thread titles?

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

The Over-Sensitive Cheesesteak Channel :rofl:

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

I just had an afterthought of why the hell does she think she's qualified to be doing "foodie" type videos anyway? This is the girl who eats nothing but overpriced vegan junk food and microwaveable pizzas and mac and cheese....like it just seems so out of left field that she wants to start doing food reviews lmfao

Queen_Of_Peace
Informer
Informer

Post by Queen_Of_Peace »

Lmao, she barely eats anything that isn't frozen, processed crap or take-out. Didn't she also mention that she throws away food and drinks because she has second-thoughts on whether it's vegan or not instead of double checking like a normal human being? Also, didn't she literally return a $3 vegan sandwich to a convince store because it was nasty?

Return to “Qcknd”