Thatcher Joe Part 8 - Byron featuring edgy Joe Sugg

MaisieNellie92
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Thatcher Joe Part 8 - Byron featuring edgy Joe Sugg

Post by MaisieNellie92 »

Yeah Joe’s pic is cute, his captions are more digestible than Dianne’s rambles too lol she’s definitely the oversharer of the two.

I’m also surprised he’s so open about it all because Joe always strikes me as very cautious and wary of what he shares, and has tight control over his image. I think it’s nice that he’s going all in with Dianne, they seem very serious already though which again surprises me with him because he’s not much of a risk taker. Did anyone see Dianne's ‘friend’s’ interview with the sun? He says Joe is The One. Not sure I’d like a friend of mine sharing this with the tabloids:

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.thes ... riend/amp/

BaconBaconBacon
Informer
Informer

Post by BaconBaconBacon »

Does anyone know when Dianne is coming back to the U.K.?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Femihood90
Learner
Learner

Post by Femihood90 »

He's a friend and didn't know about the relationship until they came out on social media? He looks like an associate looking for a "quote" imo. Lol I knew about the relationship before they came out on social media, and I'm just a viewer

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

noodlebum
Learner
Learner

Post by noodlebum »

Yeah I don't think Dianne would be happy about that article and him bringing up her exes, am guessing they used to be close friends and now not so much.

GetRichFromLies
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by GetRichFromLies »

God Joe is so tight. He literally gives Brit PR stuff he's been gifted. Spend some money on her, give her something meaningful or at least an in-joke thing between them. He is one little scrooge, driving round in his expensive loaners but not thinking to get something for Brit when she's made all the effort to visit him again. Really hated how he cut her off to talk about the name tag in his gifted jacket as well, he is becoming such an arrogant arse. Fame is not a good look for him.

BONTBFW
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Thatcher Joe Part 8 - Byron featuring edgy Joe Sugg

Post by BONTBFW »

Loool he seems like the type to cringe at getting someone other than family a nice meaningful gift. I mean he got Dianne a damn tamagotchi and pillow of his face for Christmas.

GetRichFromLies
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by GetRichFromLies »

Even a joke gift like that is something. Probably a sweet joke between them both about the tamagotchi. Giving someone a book and postcard you've been gifted by PR is... lame. He gave his dad some aftershave he was gifted a couple of years ago and made out like it was so great of him to wrap it up and gift it on :rofl:

MaisieNellie92
Learner
Learner

Post by MaisieNellie92 »

That book was for sure a re-gift. He was like ‘oh someone bought me this book and I thought Britt would love it so I went out and bought her another copy’. Yeah right haha!!

I’m afraid I do find Britt annoying and very corny. Tbh I would have thought she’s the kind of person Joe would also find grating; when he was talking to Stacey about how she’s ‘really enthusiastic’ it sounded kind of not like a compliment.

His vlog was quite boring and clickbaity- we already know he’s doing nye coverage with Stacey, it’s been in the press for like a week! I don’t think I will be watching as I plan to be drunk lol.

2candy2
Debater
Debater

Post by 2candy2 »

You know the hat he keeps wearing, I thought it was for a laugh the first time I saw it but I guess he takes it seriously aha

horatio
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by horatio »

I like Britt but in real life I think she might be quite exhausting to be around.
In general people with that level of manic high energy are very intense - and you just know when something pisses them off they absolutely switch and totally lose it - it’s quite scary.

MaisieNellie92
Learner
Learner

Post by MaisieNellie92 »

horatio wrote:I like Britt but in real life I think she might be quite exhausting to be around.
In general people with that level of manic high energy are very intense - and you just know when something pisses them off they absolutely switch and totally lose it - it’s quite scary.
Yes she’s very intense, like constantly ‘on’ and so it comes across insincere to me. Maybe cause she’s American (sorry no offence to Americans) I just think of her as a zany character from a movie or something!?

I also hate that hat, he looks better in caps or beanies.

LauraSparke35
Talker
Talker

Post by LauraSparke35 »

horatio wrote:I like Britt but in real life I think she might be quite exhausting to be around.
I don't know about the part of "switching and loosing it", but if Brit is exhausting to be around even just by watching a vlog with her, imagine in real life. I like their friendship because it feels real and normal, not youtube staged, but I've never liked when Joe vlogs with her. The vlogs always turn out to be very shaky, very boring and full of really stupid jokes. Too much playing around (filler content) and very little actual content. It actually reminds me a bit of when Joe and Dianne vlog together. When they put up the christmas tree, I was watching and thinking gee, too much giggling and stupid jokes. I can't believe they are like that when they put the camera down. It's sad that he can't show himself on camera while he's with someone else, it's all silly things and bad jokes.

horatio
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by horatio »

Yeah I can’t stand it when people are that aware of the camera. It seems to happen in Joe’s vlogs a lot; everyone seems to feel they have to perform - because that’s what he does. And when he is nervous he does it even more. It can be very tedious and sometimes awkward as you say. I always find myself wishing for just a few straight minutes of vlogging without a stupid joke or stunt.

MaisieNellie92
Learner
Learner

Post by MaisieNellie92 »

LauraSparke35 wrote:
I don't know about the part of "switching and loosing it", but if Brit is exhausting to be around even just by watching a vlog with her, imagine in real life. I like their friendship because it feels real and normal, not youtube staged, but I've never liked when Joe vlogs with her. The vlogs always turn out to be very shaky, very boring and full of really stupid jokes. Too much playing around (filler content) and very little actual content. It actually reminds me a bit of when Joe and Dianne vlog together. When they put up the christmas tree, I was watching and thinking gee, too much giggling and stupid jokes. I can't believe they are like that when they put the camera down. It's sad that he can't show himself on camera while he's with someone else, it's all silly things and bad jokes.
Word. I skipped through all the Britt bits because it’s total filler put-on rubbish.

I feel like he’s usually very natural with Dianne in the reaction vlogs, which is why I started watching again. The videos are funny and they have a nice back and forth; and also helps that they sit down to film rather than whipping out the vlogging camera which I think tends to make people ‘switch on’ and babble a load of shite for the camera.

Agree theChristmas tree vlog was a bit too giggly and forced, but I think Joe was really keen at the time to show that they spend time together away from Strictly. Also there’s a sweet moment where he’s like ‘I shouldn’t have asked you round to do this you’re stressing me out!’ But he can’t help but smile to himself and I thought it was really sweet. I remember watching his (Honest Interview) video with Caspar and he’s talking about relationships and how he ‘just wants someone here’ with him (just checked around 34:30 mark) and I can SO relate to the feeling. That’s why I’m really rooting for him and Dianne!

Anyway point is, hope he chills out and does more natural vlogs because his personality shines through when he’s relaxed.

noodlebum
Learner
Learner

Post by noodlebum »

Anyone see all the unposted photos Joe had uploaded to Instagram and YouTube stories? What was the big group one for at Mahiki, does anyone know? The strictly ones are pretty fun, can't tell when they're from either though.

Cottonblog1991
Learner
Learner

Post by Cottonblog1991 »

noodlebum wrote:Anyone see all the unposted photos Joe had uploaded to Instagram and YouTube stories? What was the big group one for at Mahiki, does anyone know? The strictly ones are pretty fun, can't tell when they're from either though.
The Mahiki one is from Caspar's Birthday.

noodlebum
Learner
Learner

Post by noodlebum »

Cottonblog1991 wrote:
noodlebum wrote:Anyone see all the unposted photos Joe had uploaded to Instagram and YouTube stories? What was the big group one for at Mahiki, does anyone know? The strictly ones are pretty fun, can't tell when they're from either though.
The Mahiki one is from Caspar's Birthday.

BONTBFW
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by BONTBFW »

I think the reason he was posting those throwbacks is cause he’s getting FOMO about South Africa. Pretty much all his mains are gonna be there. Unlucky, but at least he’s taking his opportunities.

BaconBaconBacon
Informer
Informer

Post by BaconBaconBacon »

BONTBFW wrote:I think the reason he was posting those throwbacks is cause he’s getting FOMO about South Africa. Pretty much all his mains are gonna be there. Unlucky, but at least he’s taking his opportunities.
If him and Dianne last, I bet he’ll go with her to Australia next time she visits which seems to be every few months. He’s always said he likes to go to hot countries in the winter which he obviously can’t do this year but I’m sure having a real girlfriend and hosting a NYE gig makes up for it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cottonblog1991
Learner
Learner

Post by Cottonblog1991 »

I noticed the other day that that Jess girl has closed her page, I went on today to if it was still closed and noticed Joe is not following her anymore, but Caspar still is. So looks like Joe's having a clean out of all the Insta Models he's been following.

Also Joe still trying to hide the fact that he still likes to go out drink and partying, as the last thing he show on his Insta was him playing fortnite, but on Mike's stories there out a Winter wonderland drinking and having fun surrounded by a bunch of Insta models.

Be interesting to see what happens when Dianne get's back and the tour is over and they're spending really time together. As I don't think she'd be happy with him continuing to go out with his gang, getting wasted and hanging around Insta models.

Return to “Thatcher Joe”