Cheapelette - moving to Paris since 2008 part 6

Karolina1985
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Cheapelette - moving to Paris since 2008 part 6

Post by Karolina1985 »

I agree, the same situation is in Poland, you cant graduate unless you are 18/19. I think she got a scholarship for high school, maybe its a music school? Linda was always smarter and more ambitious and Ieva is jelaous, because her yt career wont last and she knows it. Linda will get a good degree and a job and in the end she will be the sucessful one, not Ieva.

Lapetitefrancaise
Debater
Debater

Post by Lapetitefrancaise »

I believe she is 15 though. But you girls know best.

Here in France usually you graduate at 18 it can be later 19/20 if you have to retake a year because your grades are insufficient. But there is always a possibility to jump a year or more if you are super advance in certain cases in earlier years like middle school or before (not in highschool).

I find it curious that if you are very advanced or a prodigy they would forbid you to jump a year or more as a child and get in the way of your intellectual development and academics. Not saying that she is a prodigy I'm just interested in the school system there.

Lapetitefrancaise
Debater
Debater

And I agree that Linda is superior to Ieva and will go further in life. Maybe that's why she is clinging so much onto her and tries sometimes to groom her into a mini Ieva.

Post by Guest »

The reason why they don't do 'jumping' is because while you may be more intelligent school-wise than your peers, it doesn't mean you're mature enough psychologically to study in a university, most likely in a different city than where your parents live. It's so you don't make an adult out of a child too quick. After 10th grade you have the possibility to do A levels (higher level of a subject) in subjects you want to take exams in and there, depending on your teacher, you can freestyle a lot and learn even uni type of stuff, as long as you also finish the tasks that everyone else is doing.

somebody
Debater
Debater

Post by somebody »

And Linda will find the love of her life and might start a family, while Ieva is still hanging out with her cat

ghoulish_babe
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ghoulish_babe »

Lapetitefrancaise wrote:
Sat Apr 13, 2019 7:43 am
I believe she is 15 though. But you girls know best.

Here in France usually you graduate at 18 it can be later 19/20 if you have to retake a year because your grades are insufficient. But there is always a possibility to jump a year or more if you are super advance in certain cases in earlier years like middle school or before (not in highschool).

I find it curious that if you are very advanced or a prodigy they would forbid you to jump a year or more as a child and get in the way of your intellectual development and academics. Not saying that she is a prodigy I'm just interested in the school system there.
I don't know about Lithuania, but in Romania, even if you have all the knowledge, there'd be no legal way to skip a year. Plus, the system is so damaged, it's hard even for the prodigy kids.

Lapetitefrancaise
Debater
Debater

immerso wrote: The reason why they don't do 'jumping' is because while you may be more intelligent school-wise than your peers, it doesn't mean you're mature enough psychologically to study in a university, most likely in a different city than where your parents live. It's so you don't make an adult out of a child too quick. After 10th grade you have the possibility to do A levels (higher level of a subject) in subjects you want to take exams in and there, depending on your teacher, you can freestyle a lot and learn even uni type of stuff, as long as you also finish the tasks that everyone else is doing.
That's interesting to know thank you for those informations 👍😊. It seems to be a common thing in Eastern Europe from what I've read from you girls. Although I do think age doesn't really define maturity (just look at our Ieva and her poor life choices and lack of social skills etc...) and it should be a decision left to the parents as they know their kids and the child. I'm not talking about super young kids or really big jumps where a 10 years old would be in high school for example that would be problematic. But some teenagers are more mature than 20 something. But it's just my opinion ofc.

To me 1 year or 2 doesn't really make a difference in terms of maturity. And it depends a lot on the kid too. It's like those 16 years old models or dancers that travelsacross the world from home to pursue their dreams and career. Some will have the maturity some not but it's happening and not impossible.

But I get that when it comes to school there those are the rules.

Dandelion
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Dandelion »

^In Germany you can skip a year if you are really good, but it's not very common.

Ieva's new vlog has about sixty likes and thirty dislikes, lol. And there are three comments, so we know that she is monitoring the unflattering ones. I'm sure a lot of people are telling her what an ass she is for mixing up the dates of her meetings. She travels to Riga with her mom to stay in sponsored hotels and visit the spas there (she forgets her bikini - oops! - has to by a cheap one on the way - so sustainable) and forgets the only assignment she had there. Her hair clips are bigger than her IQ.

Karolina1985
Informer
Informer

Post by Karolina1985 »

She looks hideous with her orange tan and silver blonde hair mixed with yellow ones. I can’t believe how ugly she is and she can’t dress herself.

somebody
Debater
Debater

Post by somebody »

Just watched the video where she missed the event in Riga. I can’t believe she said it’s possible to mix things up when she is doing all the planning alone... In her head she really is some sort of a celebrity, so brave to do everything without a personal assistant. What a girlboss! Accomplishing so much alone! Ieva, you are an unemployed grown up with no social life or hobbies who spends her days watching TV and talking to her cat. The brand should have charged her for the hotel!

Orianne
Learner
Learner

Post by Orianne »

What an unprofessional brat... these people don’t deserve the chances they get.

sunshine_saver
Learner
Learner

Post by sunshine_saver »

somebody wrote:
Sat Apr 13, 2019 5:52 pm
Just watched the video where she missed the event in Riga. I can’t believe she said it’s possible to mix things up when she is doing all the planning alone... In her head she really is some sort of a celebrity, so brave to do everything without a personal assistant. What a girlboss! Accomplishing so much alone! Image Ieva, you are an unemployed grown up with no social life or hobbies who spends her days watching TV and talking to her cat. The brand should have charged her for the hotel!
she is so sure she's a #girlboss :rofl:

WatchandWonder
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by WatchandWonder »

lmao Someone posted that her hair clips were bigger than her IQ. lol How true! I can't believe she is blaming everything but herself for screwing up the dates. With all this free time on her hands she can't even manage a date book? Come on, Leva. Get a clue. You are pushing 30 and you are such a freaking idiot about everything. Either get your act together, stop being so nasty to everyone, dropping negative or constructive criticism, blocking people, get a real job, a real relationship or shut down your freaking time bomb of a YT channel. You are the laughing stock of the beauty world and so incredibly stupid in every way. No excuse. Your lazy lifestyle and self-absorbed attitude is showing on all your dislikes. No one wants to be bothered anymore by this dimwit.

Eggie19
Learner
Learner

Post by Eggie19 »

Wow, she's spending so much time with her mother. It's getting really awkward... At her age to be with her mum all the time??? Hmmm

somebody
Debater
Debater

Post by somebody »

Eggie19 wrote:Wow, she's spending so much time with her mother. It's getting really awkward... At her age to be with her mum all the time??? Hmmm

She tries to show that her family has a special bond, they are extremely close to each other. In reality she has absolutely no friends so ofcourse she brings her mum everywhere and also to events when she can take a plus one with her. Having zero friends really shows what kind of a person she has been all her life. Rude and boring. On women’s day she posted on insta stories about the two girls she was in Denmark with, as two of the most important women in her life (in addition to her family ofcourse and Aukse, who is a new friend made through instagram) but when I checked one of those girls’ insta, there was absolutely nothing there with Ieva. She is studying to be a doctor and has a circle of friends and a life going on. I doubt she considers Ieva as one of her best friends like Ieva considers her.
I remember when Ieva went to uni and she used to critisize her coursemates with her grandma based on their outfits. Well, Ieva, while you made zero friends at uni, only focused on your outfit of the day instead of studying, spent uni years dreaming of your Turkish prince who never took you seriously and graduated late, the other students actually focused on their education, made life long friends and have their careers by now. While you are doing nothing in your tiny beige world. I guess who won?

Gemstone21
Learner
Learner

Post by Gemstone21 »

Screenshot 2019-04-15 at 12.32.52.png
Screenshot 2019-04-15 at 12.33.01.png
She thinks she is being clever and funny. :roll:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

vivianhaze
Talker
Talker

Post by vivianhaze »

What happened to her face?! ImageImage

ImageImage

somebody
Debater
Debater

Post by somebody »

vivianhaze wrote:What happened to her face?! ImageImage

ImageImage
This is what she looks like when her mouth is closed Image

Dandelion
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Dandelion »

Ugh, the fat on her face doesn't suit her. Her slightly plump, puffy face is one of the things that makes her pretty and feminine but it can also make her look very meaty if she gains weight. People have been saying she isn't aging well and I'm inclined to agree. A young active woman shouldn't look so bloated and puffy.

RoseTea3
Learner
Learner

Post by RoseTea3 »

She looks pretty on the selfies/photos where she is posing because she knows her angles but on pics taken by someone else when she's not posing she looks so different

Return to “Chanelette”