Cheapelette - moving to Paris since 2008 part 6

Dandelion
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: Cheapelette - moving to Paris since 2008 part 6

Post by Dandelion »

OMG, "mon sultan," major cringe! She should be grateful he didn't take her to be his live in cook and cleaner permanently.
I'm sure it's true that Ieva needed to save some money for this trip. But she is also getting lots of freebies. The place they are staying at is definitely too expensive for their budget, they must be getting sponsored again to feature hotels and apartments. I really don't like Aukse, she's so insincere. And she is wearing her silk nightdresses again and using Ieva's popularity for herself. Simply gross. But I hope Ieva has a great time with her "friend". She's so lonely otherwise. About her crushes, I think a more mature person would have someone they like and are actively getting to know, not admire several guys from afar.

vivianhaze
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by vivianhaze »

I feel that everything that blow out of proportion for Ieva about things like the fact that she before didn’t not wanted to show a bra in a video and now she is taking always photos half naked, her (ex)boyfriend situation, her type of lifestyle and why she dosen’t have a work outside her “youtube job”... Instead of her not wanting to talk about it and blocking and calling out people on her social networks pages, she could have made easly a youtube video in which she could have talked in a mature way about all this subjects. It’s ok to broke up with your boyfriend, it’s ok to change idea on how you want to portrait yourself on the internet and how many clothes you want to wear, it’s ok to want to work only on your channel... What isn’t ok it is bashing other people only because they asked you things about what you talked freely for many years on your social and now not anymore. That it is hypocrisy!

KittyStar
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by KittyStar »

If you make money posting your life on YouTube, you have to deal with people talking about it, and it won’t be all ass licking comments. That’s YouTube 101. When you have a Guru Gossip front page spot but only 60k subscribers in almost 10 years, you should rethink your career options.

RoseTea3
Learner
Learner

Post by RoseTea3 »

Kitty* wrote:If you make money posting your life on YouTube, you have to deal with people talking about it, and it won’t be all ass licking comments. That’s YouTube 101. When you have a Guru Gossip front page spot but only 60k subscribers in almost 10 years, you should rethink your career options.
I feel like she has had 60k subscribers FOREVER.

Weird Vagina
Sparkling Unicorn
Sparkling Unicorn

Post by Weird Vagina »

don't feed the trolls, just report them and move on.

KittyStar
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by KittyStar »

RoseTea3 wrote:
Wed Apr 24, 2019 10:12 am
Kitty* wrote:If you make money posting your life on YouTube, you have to deal with people talking about it, and it won’t be all ass licking comments. That’s YouTube 101. When you have a Guru Gossip front page spot but only 60k subscribers in almost 10 years, you should rethink your career options.
That’s correct. She must be losing some and gaining very few. Her channel has been very stagnated for the last 2/3 years.

Dandelion
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Dandelion »

KittyStar* wrote:
Wed Apr 24, 2019 12:46 pm
RoseTea3 wrote:
That’s correct. She must be losing some and gaining very few. Her channel has been very stagnated for the last 2/3 years.
Well, that's still better than her actual life which has been stagnating for the last ten years. :D

KittyStar
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by KittyStar »

Dandelion wrote:
Wed Apr 24, 2019 1:11 pm
KittyStar* wrote:
Wed Apr 24, 2019 12:46 pm
RoseTea3 wrote:
Well, that's still better than her actual life which has been stagnating for the last ten years. :D
Boom. Burn.
But so true. I mean, she got a degree and bought a bachelorette pad but she was hoping to have a job, live in Paris, be married and starting a family by now.

RoseTea3
Learner
Learner

Post by RoseTea3 »

I understand that moving to Paris might be too dramatic life change for her because she wants to be close to her family and blah blah blah but I will never understand why she didn't move to Vilnius. I haven't really watched her vlogs anymore but I remember she used to say that she should move to Vilnius because she always has all the events there. Moving to Vilnius would make her life a bit more interesting I think. But I guess that's too far from Klaipeda and her family.
I also wonder where will she meet her new bf? Does she use dating apps? It's hard to meet people if you never go anywhere. Lol, just some late night thoughts because I'm bored.

Dandelion
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Dandelion »

RoseTea3 wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2019 2:26 pm
I understand that moving to Paris might be too dramatic life change for her because she wants to be close to her family and blah blah blah but I will never understand why she didn't move to Vilnius. I haven't really watched her vlogs anymore but I remember she used to say that she should move to Vilnius because she always has all the events there. Moving to Vilnius would make her life a bit more interesting I think. But I guess that's too far from Klaipeda and her family.
I also wonder where will she meet her new bf? Does she use dating apps? It's hard to meet people if you never go anywhere. Lol, just some late night thoughts because I'm bored.
She could go to the stable and giggle like a crazy fiend when she sees an attractive jockey. Maybe he would have mercy and be her boyfriend. She is so immature and awkward around men, I really don't see her having an easy time getting to know one. She was basically groomed into being a girlfriend by an older guy when she was fifteen or sixteen. She skipped the entire phase in which adolescents experiment with dating and sex. She even seems to be missing the making friends gene altogether. I really don't see Aukse as a friend. They only meet occasionally and their relationship is heavily tinged with Aukse's opportunism and Ieva's neediness. She's also to much of a coward to move to Vilnius. She even studied at a crappy school so she wouldn't have to leave home.

WatchandWonder
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by WatchandWonder »

She is just unbelievably rude and shallow. I can't believe it took her this long to admit to the breakup and yet it was so obvious. Did she think that ridiculous relationship would last forever? Everyone has breakups. If she had admitted to it at the beginning instead of lying to people, she would have gained followers and maybe even made a few friends, something she is sorely lacking. Anyone and everyone should ask about him because she constantly brought him into conversations and vlogs so it isn't like she kept her relationship private. She never will, if she ever finds someone else, because she is desperate to find things and people to talk about and pretend she has a full life.

It has always been obvious that she reads here. Waves to Leva! Yeah, stupid, we know you are looking and can't stop yourself! She doesn't read those books. Anyone can buy a book, stick a bookmark in halfway, read a summary and pretend they have read it. We already know her IQ is lower than that of a toothpick! She has nothing worth talking about or showing. I can't believe how I actually enjoyed her videos the first few years. Then she became so immature and full of herself, little lies starting piling up, crazy chats in Zara dressing rooms, hands all over her food, horrible pronunciation, more lies, staring at the camera all the time, more and more selfish, jealous over her younger cousin, jealous of everyone on the face of the earth! I've yet to see her do something intelligent and worthwhile. She will be 30 soon, no job, no partner, no career, no clue, no friends. I've never known such a loser and yes, her followers are dropping like flies these days. She has nothing to offer anymore, besides something equaling a carnival freak sideshow!

mdm_pompadour
Learner
Learner

Post by mdm_pompadour »

How did she acknowledge the breakup?

On her ig stories she raves about her favourite painting - the birth of venus - but calls it the delta of venus, which is erotic book by Anais Nin....

Lapetitefrancaise
Debater
Debater

Post by Lapetitefrancaise »

mdm_pompadour wrote:
Sat Apr 27, 2019 1:31 pm
How did she acknowledge the breakup?

On her ig stories she raves about her favourite painting - the birth of venus - but calls it the delta of venus, which is erotic book by Anais Nin....
She did a q&a on insta stories a few days ago while waiting for her flight or bus I think. Someone asked if she was still with her boyfriend and she answered finally that no and that they broke up over a year ago. Basically when she was lying pretending they were still together and lying about jewelry he supposedly hot for her etc.. when it was obvious they weren't together anymore.
She once said in a comment on youtube that she will talk when she would be ready but staying very vague about it but she never did. Up until the other day she never clearly said they were over even if all of us knew for so long.

KittyStar
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by KittyStar »

I think her “fame” and parisian boyfriend got to her head. Ieva thought she had it made by going to uni to kill a few years, while earning a bit of money online for clothes and finally she would move to Paris, her foreign husband would take care of her and she wouldn’t have to work a real job at all.

But her plan didn’t work and I can’t believe she’s just sitting around waiting for Arif’s replacement. More than a year has gone by and she’s still not working or trying to achieve a new plan. If she was making serious bank with her online outlets, then sure, try to make a career out of it. But she isn’t and she’s not even putting the effort to call it a real job.

This pocket money won’t last forever because she’s doing everything wrong and repelling her audience. She’s not famous enough to gain followers just by sitting at home doing nothing.

It makes sense that a person like Ieva has no friends. Aside from the disingenuous personality and lack of meaningful interests, she qualifies as a loser... but a delusuonal one who thinks she’s winning. Ieva would go crazy with insecurity of her friends with jobs, partners and lives.
It’s hilarious she thinks other women are jealous of her. She knows they’re not but it’s easier to live that way.

I think she also chose to stay close to her parents to keep the money ball rolling. I know people with a lot more subscribers, viewers and sponsors than Ieva and they need to work other jobs or there’s another person’s income at play.

She will soon end up with little money and a huge gap in her resume unless her parents keep financing her make believe model career or she meets a wealthy guy.

Cacharel
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Cacharel »

Just recently I realise she isn't filming from her "studio" anymore, nothing on insta too. Do you think she doesn't have it anymore? I'm not too sure, but it looks like it was one room for her in her parents office or something.

It was mentioned here a lot of times but c'mon, her dressing in these days are huge disaster lol

About her break up with Arif. I get why she doesn't want to talk, however she could have mentioned that they broke up, but she doesn't want to talk about it now as it's painful and so on, but not hide in a stupid teenager way, with pic on her phone or some sort of gifts.

RoseTea3
Learner
Learner

Post by RoseTea3 »

Cacharel wrote:Just recently I realise she isn't filming from her "studio" anymore, nothing on insta too. Do you think she doesn't have it anymore? I'm not too sure, but it looks like it was one room for her in her parents office or something.

It was mentioned here a lot of times but c'mon, her dressing in these days are huge disaster lol

About her break up with Arif. I get why she doesn't want to talk, however she could have mentioned that they broke up, but she doesn't want to talk about it now as it's painful and so on, but not hide in a stupid teenager way, with pic on her phone or some sort of gifts.
She had like one client every two months.
Talk about the brown leather jacket she wears every day in Italy... I like lots of different styles and someone could pull a jacket like this off but for some reason everything she wears nowadays is a disaster.

bishkeels
Talker
Talker

Post by bishkeels »

Return to “Chanelette”