Carlie Wood You Believe It’s Another Boy?

jinalebcool
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Carlie Wood You Believe It’s Another Boy?

Post by jinalebcool »

My take on Cooper having his bedroom in the basement:

If that basement was actually done, I wouldn't mind. I actually moved to the basement at 15 and that is only because my two younger brothers were sick of having the same bedroom so I gave mine to one of them. During summer, because of humidity, it was not so bad.. it is our winter that I was cranking up the heat so I don't freeze. But having my space was nice, the whole basement was a nice play area and I had my own bathroom...

My problem is not Cooper having to move downstairs... my problem is that her downstairs is not done. That doesn't feel like home. That won't be fair to Cooper or any kids who are going to visit his bedroom to have to walk threw an unfinished basement while the whole family is upstairs in a living room that changes style twice a year!
English is not my first language nor my second :) Sorry for any mistakes I make!

lmmomSD

Post by lmmomSD »

Every time she leaves Pocatello, she wants to move to where she's vacationing. Two things: everyplace is great when you're vacationing there. You generally don't have to deal with traffic or whatever issues the locals deal with on a daily basis. And two, moving doesn't change you. Wherever you go, there you are. She seems to think moving somewhere-- anywhere else is going to transform her somehow. Same with having a girl. I think she thought getting married to a nice Mormon guy in the Temple was going to transform her too. She keeps looking for things outside of herself to make her happy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

monstermonkey
Talker
Talker

Post by monstermonkey »

So how insufferable are the vlogs now that she's found out she's having a girl? I honestly can't bring myself to watch them anymore because I know every other thing out of her mouth will be about this baby.

Rhea85
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Rhea85 »

Here’s a summary of her latest vlog for those who do not want to watch her shitty camera skills

They are in southern, ca. Jackson informs us that they are staying at the Marriott condo that his grandfather payed for! He is excited about the upcoming meetings with a shay, Colette, Kayli and Carlie.
The next night they go to dinner and as they are walking Carlie is annoyed with Jackson because he doesn’t know how to compliment her. (He tells her she looks like a samurai in her outfit)

The next day they tell us about their secret meeting in San Diego. The moms view is working on a product (looks like bath bombs/beauty stuff) and their husbands are investing in it.

The next clip shows them at a cafe with shay and some business guy. The business guy looks into the camera and says “get ready” for exiting things to come. Shay is optimistic about these future endeavors.

The last clip is Carlie bitching because she’s tired, doesn’t want Jackson filming her. They are in their condo with Tyler and Kayli. They talk about having dinner at the soho house and they were not impressed with the wallpaper. Carlie complains because Elliot is a daddy’s boy and taking care of him is hard because he wants his dad. She’s chopped liver to him.
Kali defends her and says Elliot cries all day. The last clip is Carlie telling Tyler and jackson that they do not have the skills to watch the babies for 4 hours while they are at a meeting. She asks Jackson and Tyler if their work meeting went well. Tyler says they will become millionaires.

Adoptthiskitten
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Adoptthiskitten »

Rhea85 wrote:Here’s a summary of her latest vlog for those who do not want to watch her shitty camera skills

They are in southern, ca. Jackson informs us that they are staying at the Marriott condo that his grandfather payed for! He is excited about the upcoming meetings with a shay, Colette, Kayli and Carlie.
The next night they go to dinner and as they are walking Carlie is annoyed with Jackson because he doesn’t know how to compliment her. (He tells her she looks like a samurai in her outfit)

The next day they tell us about their secret meeting in San Diego. The moms view is working on a product (looks like bath bombs/beauty stuff) and their husbands are investing in it.

The next clip shows them at a cafe with shay and some business guy. The business guy looks into the camera and says “get ready” for exiting things to come. Shay is optimistic about these future endeavors.

The last clip is Carlie bitching because she’s tired, doesn’t want Jackson filming her. They are in their condo with Tyler and Kayli. They talk about having dinner at the soho house and they were not impressed with the wallpaper. Carlie complains because Elliot is a daddy’s boy and taking care of him is hard because he wants his dad. She’s chopped liver to him.
Kali defends her and says Elliot cries all day. The last clip is Carlie telling Tyler and jackson that they do not have the skills to watch the babies for 4 hours while they are at a meeting. She asks Jackson and Tyler if their work meeting went well. Tyler says they will become millionaires.

Thanks! I wont be watching. Sounds miserable and of course Jackson's geandparents paid for the condo. Jackson talks a lot of shit about money and being rich. When in reality the key to success is having others pay your way and marry into a well off family. Mooch your way to the top. The beauty stuff dor moms view sounds like a flop. They already dont get a big following. What makes them think selling beauty products is going to work out? These people are so desperate to be rich. All they care about. Rich doesn't equal happiness. As we've seen over and over with celebs and YTbers.

Rhea85
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Rhea85 »

^exactly. They are trying to be the next Zoella. Zoe (UK beauty blogger) has over 8 million followers on both channels. She’s consistent, she’s a respected beauty blogger, she’s on the Uk teen tabloids, she has her own wax figure in the Madam Tussauds museum.

No one is watching the moms view.

mariamay9
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by mariamay9 »

She keeps making joke about how people say she loves the girl more than Elliot but she won't deny it!

ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by ewokfan11 »

I was watching Elle Fowler's latest video about being pregnant. First of all, her father is an OB/GYN and she said she tried for five months before she got pregnant and she definitely didn't consider that an infertility issue. (Most normal people wouldn't!)

What the heck were Carlie's doctors in Idaho thinking to give her AND Jackson Clomid when they'd only been trying about 4-5 months??? I sometimes wonder if the Butlers get "special" treatment because they are so well known in tiny Poky. I think that's one of the reasons she still goes by Carlie Butler.

lmmomSD

Post by lmmomSD »

It's not Tribe Tyler is it? He's insufferable too.
Who's going to buy all these bath bombs and make them millionaires?

ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by ewokfan11 »

Why were Jackson and his Idaho podcast butt-buddy taking meetings at the Soho House in WeHo??? Weird.....

Jackson was definitely BRAGGING that entire vlog.

Carlie HATES Elliott! It's beyond obvious. Even when she says she's "joking" it's blatantly obvious she's not joking at all.

Rhea85
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Rhea85 »

lmmomSD wrote:It's not Tribe Tyler is it? He's insufferable too.
Who's going to buy all these bath bombs and make them millionaires?

no it’s Tyler from the moms view. He’s the cameraman and his wife, kali is a photographer.

That is what I am wondering. Trixin didn’t take off the way they had originally planned. They hyped it up so much and made it seem like it was the next Nike or RVCA. Also this was at the height of their fame. The whole family and friends were involved and they still couldn’t turn trixin into a multi million dollar company. I heard they closed down the trixin store in the mall? Is this true? They never talk about it anymore.

lmmomSD

Post by lmmomSD »

Oh, yeah. They closed it.

Remember how there were all these people in the mall because it was Halloween and they were doing trick or treating? And Shay kept going on about how people had told him it was stupid to open a store in a "dead mall" and laughing? Learned his lesson, didn't he?

Rhea85
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Rhea85 »

lmmomSD wrote:Oh, yeah. They closed it.

Remember how there were all these people in the mall because it was Halloween and they were doing trick or treating? And Shay kept going on about how people had told him it was stupid to open a store in a "dead mall" and laughing? Learned his lesson, didn't he?

And shay and Jackson will probably learn a new lesson with this beauty crap line.

Carlie is going on a work trip with senegence and is leaving Elliot at home from Wednesday to Sunday.

sparkles
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by sparkles »

Of Course Elliot is a daddys boy, She is a bitch to him.

I bet she's going to act like the new baby is her best friend and loves her soooooo much :roll:

ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by ewokfan11 »

I wonder if they are trying to develop this "beauty line" into an MLM. Mormons are really known to get into those businesses because of their church connections and that means sales. :roll: :roll: :roll:

I'm guessing it's going to be face masks and "youth regenerating" products. Mommy makeover crap that doesn't work.

Post by Guest »

Rhea85 wrote:Here’s a summary of her latest vlog for those who do not want to watch her shitty camera skills

Thanks for the recap

Adoptthiskitten
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Adoptthiskitten »

If it's an MLM shame on them. Those things are mostly scams.

ajlinda
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by ajlinda »

sparkles wrote:Of Course Elliot is a daddys boy, She is a bitch to him.

I bet she's going to act like the new baby is her best friend and loves her soooooo much :roll:
Hope the kid pukes all over her.

ajlinda
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by ajlinda »

Rhea85 wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:Oh, yeah. They closed it.

And shay and Jackson will probably learn a new lesson with this beauty crap line.

Carlie is going on a work trip with senegence and is leaving Elliot at home from Wednesday to Sunday.

Elliot won't miss her. 8-)

Rhea85
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Rhea85 »

Did anyone catch the latest moms view episode. Colette mentioned that before youtube her and shay moved to Utah to do an mlm business that failed. Kayli and Casey did it too. I wonder what it is.

Their new beauty line is definitely some type of mlm. It has Carlie written all over it. I was watching her stories from her beauty IG account and she mentioned that her beauty channel will “blow up”. They all seem really confident. I just don’t understand how they can profit from this. Their audience is not that diverse.

Return to “The Butlers / The Shaytards”