Carlie Wood You Believe It’s Another Boy?

Rhea85
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Rhea85 »

New thread!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rhea85
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Re: Carlie Wood You Believe It’s Another Boy?

Post by Rhea85 »

Does anyone know how to pin this thread?

Blehmieux
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Post by Blehmieux »

can you put the part # in the title?

ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by ewokfan11 »

ajlinda wrote:
ewokfan11 wrote:Honestly, I think she should feel LUCKY that Elliot was diagnosed with his vision issues so young. So many kids go years and years without vision problems being detected and that REALLY is suffering. Of course, I wouldn't be shocked if Carlie asked the doctor if Elliot was too young for LASIK to fix it quick.... :roll: :roll: :roll:

I had to wear glasses in elementary school, so I an super jealous of the fun colors and styles they have for kids now. I shop on Zenni and now kids can get pairs in a different color for the day of the week for so CHEAP! Glasses are fun now! It's Carlie (who wears non-prescription frames to seem "cool") who has the problem.
That happened to Colette. She said when she got glasses,I think around age 9, she was in the car with her parents and looked out the back windshield and was like. Look! There are MOUNTAINS! Her eyes were so bad she never saw them. Her mother felt bad, lol.
Carlie was probably crying that shes having another boy, not the glasses. Where the fuck is Jackson when Carlie is pouring sugar down his kids throat?
Carlie actually wears glasses and contacts? Or maybe she had Lasik? I've never heard her talk about her own eye issues before. I never heard that story of Carlie getting glasses and suddenly seeing mountains. LOL! Even if she needs them, she certainly doesn't wear them.

I know Kayli let her eyes get really bad before getting glasses, but that was just recently.

Colette has always worn glasses.

This is why I'm surprised more of the Butler kids aren't wearing glasses. 11-month-old Elliot is the first one?? And only because they were forced to take him to an eye doctor.

mariamay9
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by mariamay9 »

Didn't Carlie used to wear glasses? It was only occasionally so I think for reading?

Rhea85
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Rhea85 »

^No it won’t let me edit the title.

For those who don’t have access to her Instagram stories: Here’s Carlie talking about how she feels regarding Elliot’s glasses.

She’s seems so depressed this time with her pregnancy. She painted her nails pink so I wonder if sh already knows the gender or if she’s just hoping it can be a girl.

mariamay9
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by mariamay9 »

Rhea85 wrote:^No it won’t let me edit the title.

For those who don’t have access to her Instagram stories: Here’s Carlie talking about how she feels regarding Elliot’s glasses.

She’s seems so depressed this time with her pregnancy. She painted her nails pink so I wonder if sh already knows the gender or if she’s just hoping it can be a girl.
<a class="vglnk" href="" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>youtu</span><span>.</span><span>be</span><span>/</span><span>DxOgbWKjEnA</span></a>

She's described her mood as "depressed" about three times already.

Cneeneete
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Cneeneete »

Seriously? What kind of quack eye Dr. did they go to? So many times to the dr. And they finally decide he needs glasses!?!? I still dont buy that his eye is not going to turn inwards if he wears glasses. Thank goodness he is getting designer glasses so he looks cute.

Rhea85
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Rhea85 »

I had a feeling he was just born cross-eyed with poor vision. How could a small infection turn an eye inward? Idaho doctors are not that smart. Jackson is colorblind and I wonder if he also has poor vision. I think this is a genetic thing that runs in Jackson’s family. Do you think her third child will have the same issue? Oh no imagine if it’s a girl who also has to wear glasses. Carlie might pull out her hair!! The horror!

lmmomSD

Post by lmmomSD »

ewokfan11 wrote:
ajlinda wrote:
ewokfan11 wrote:Honestly, I think she should feel LUCKY that Elliot was diagnosed with his vision issues so young. So many kids go years and years without vision problems being detected and that REALLY is suffering. Of course, I wouldn't be shocked if Carlie asked the doctor if Elliot was too young for LASIK to fix it quick.... :roll: :roll: :roll:

I had to wear glasses in elementary school, so I an super jealous of the fun colors and styles they have for kids now. I shop on Zenni and now kids can get pairs in a different color for the day of the week for so CHEAP! Glasses are fun now! It's Carlie (who wears non-prescription frames to seem "cool") who has the problem.
That happened to Colette. She said when she got glasses,I think around age 9, she was in the car with her parents and looked out the back windshield and was like. Look! There are MOUNTAINS! Her eyes were so bad she never saw them. Her mother felt bad, lol.
Carlie was probably crying that shes having another boy, not the glasses. Where the fuck is Jackson when Carlie is pouring sugar down his kids throat?
Carlie actually wears glasses and contacts? Or maybe she had Lasik? I've never heard her talk about her own eye issues before. I never heard that story of Carlie getting glasses and suddenly seeing mountains. LOL! Even if she needs them, she certainly doesn't wear them.

I know Kayli let her eyes get really bad before getting glasses, but that was just recently.

Colette has always worn glasses.

This is why I'm surprised more of the Butler kids aren't wearing glasses. 11-month-old Elliot is the first one?? And only because they were forced to take him to an eye doctor.
It was Colette who suddenly realized there were mountains after getting glasses, not Carlie. Carlie wears fake glasses to look "intellectual"

ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by ewokfan11 »

lmmomSD wrote: It was Colette who suddenly realized there were mountains after getting glasses, not Carlie. Carlie wears fake glasses to look "intellectual"
OK, that does make more sense. If Carlie needed glasses as a teen she'd probably be crying too much to notice any mountains. :roll: :roll:

sone0408
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by sone0408 »

She doesnt deserve Elliot. I hope this child is a boy so at least he and Elliot will have each other and then i hope Carlie wont ever get pregnant again

tkadvil
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by tkadvil »

joinmymisery wrote:She doesnt deserve Elliot. I hope this child is a boy so at least he and Elliot will have each other and then i hope Carlie wont ever get pregnant again
I have to say I hope it's a girl, otherwise she's going to be bitter this entire pregnancy and he will be just another reject baby when he's born. And if she's desperate enough for a girl (which we all know is very possible), she may try to "accidentally" get pregnant once again.

skittles
Informer
Informer

Post by skittles »

Lol my sister is a pediatrician and has to actively stop herself from intervening in public when she sees parents giving their infants/toddlers sugary stuff like juice, smoothies, candy...

Elliot can have a nice referral from Brock when he needs dental work in a couple years because Carlie doesn’t understand she doesn’t “have” to feed her baby Starbucks smoothies and lollipops. Yeah of course once he gets a taste for it if he sees it he’ll perk up, but voluntarily feeding your baby that stuff ughhhhh it’s hard to watch.

Post by Guest »

How incompetent is their doctor that they didn’t figure out their baby can barely see, when he already eye issues. Isn’t that one of the first things they’d check?? And how stupid is Carlie that she didn’t even know what was going on and didn't think to get a second opinion? But his glasses are cute so that makes it all better :roll:

Also, why do these men refuse to wear a seatbelt? Logan, Casey and Jackson too. I hope they are never in an accident, but I’m afraid that’s the only way they would learn.

ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by ewokfan11 »

paperbag wrote:How incompetent is their doctor that they didn’t figure out their baby can barely see, when he already eye issues. Isn’t that one of the first things they’d check?? And how stupid is Carlie that she didn’t even know what was going on and didn't think to get a second opinion? But his glasses are cute so that makes it all better :roll:

Also, why do these men refuse to wear a seatbelt? Logan, Casey and Jackson too. I hope they are never in an accident, but I’m afraid that’s the only way they would learn.
The seatbelt thing is insane to me, but they all seem to refuse to wear them. It's their own fault if they die in a crash.

As for the doctor thing, I think Carlie AND Jackson have been avoiding the issue with Elliot's vision and "praying" for it to heal on its own. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: They've said the doctors have suggested glasses and possible surgery. I think Carlie just wanted to "pray it away" first.

It's not the doctors, it's CARLIE!

lowkeyshittalker
Informer
Informer

Post by lowkeyshittalker »

following

If stress burned calories, I'd be a supermodel

honeycupcake
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by honeycupcake »

She is so superficial I can't stand it! Sobbing because of glasses.. come on now how old are you.. glasses don't make you nerdy or geeky anymore.

And I would bet good money that Carlie already found out the sex of the baby. Because she so would do that blood test because shes impatient. I hope my gut feeling is right and it's a boy!

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G930F met Tapatalk

Summersby
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Summersby »

What's baby going to think when he looks up and sees Mom sobbing whenever he wears glasses? :(

funkycat123
Informer
Informer

Post by funkycat123 »

I feel bad for Carlie and Jackson's children. At least Cooper has Christian to escape to. Where are Elliot and any future children supposed to go? Trolltard? Shay? I hope as he gets older Jackson is more emotionally invested in his children. I think he rushed into everything and now he's very overwhelemed so he's shutting down.

Return to “The Butlers / The Shaytards”