Carlie Wood You Believe It’s Another Boy?

Rhea85
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Re: Carlie Wood You Believe It’s Another Boy?

Post by Rhea85 »

Carlie: wife and mother of one (girl)

Carlie: I have sons?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lmmomSD
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by lmmomSD »

Rhea85 wrote:It’s sad how Jackson didn’t get a chance to enjoy his race car. He didn’t even enjoy his youth. It was sucked out of him when he met Carlie.

3-4 years ago his only priority was to work and build his supra. Now he has become a father of 3 and married to a shopaholic. He works his tedious investment job and comes home to his showroom home that his insane wife won’t stop decorating $$

He doesn’t realize this now, but when he reaches his mid 30s it will all come back to him and he will resent his wife and his decisions for marrying young. This is something that I experienced now that I am 32 years old. I look back and feel a huge chunk of my youth missing because I was too focused on work. I feel envy when I see young kids living it up. It’s the worse feeling knowing that you’re too old to participate.

Hit "like" when I meant to hit "reply. Jackson stalked Carlie and Steve on social media. He went after her when she broke up with Steve the last time. He pretended to love all things Disney and who knows what else and proposed at Disneyland with a great big rock after what, three months of dating?
He made his bed. I have no sympathy for him "not getting to enjoy his race car". He wanted to get his hands on Shay's portfolio, Carlie was hot at the time, and he pretended to be what she said she wanted. He pretended to be all happy go lucky and devout when really he questions his faith and is racist and misanthropic.

LivingInElysium
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY
Has thanked: 0

Post by LivingInElysium »

Continue on new thread here: viewtopic.php?f=179&t=33704

Admin, please lock this one.
Should've. Would've. Could've. Should of. Would of. Could of. Should have. Would have. Could have.

ImageImage

Return to “The Butlers / The Shaytards”