Triple_Axel
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Wiishu Part 2

Post by Triple_Axel »

Chibi Mooncat wrote:

So who will get Robin when Jack and Wiishu finally split up? ;)
:rofl: "lifelong pal" she's always so cheesy. But at least he replied, even if his reply is rather generic.

I actually wonder what perception he has of her or them as a couple since he's kind of in the middle. He was living in LA with Sean for around a month, for example, so surely he knows some things about their relationship even if Sean doesn't directly talk about that kind of stuff with him.

Triple_Axel
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Triple_Axel »

Valentine777 wrote:
Triple_Axel wrote:
Chibi Mooncat wrote:

:rofl: "lifelong pal" she's always so cheesy. But at least he replied, even if his reply is rather generic.

I actually wonder what perception he has of her or them as a couple since he's kind of in the middle. He was living in LA with Sean for around a month, for example, so surely he knows some things about their relationship even if Sean doesn't directly talk about that kind of stuff with him.
She’s obviously trying to keep whatever bond she had with Robin. If you ever noticed, she seemed pretty close to him and always complimented him, either because she crushes on him or it’s to impress Jack.

And as cheesy as it sounds, Wiishu put more effort and personalization to that tweet than anything she’s said to Jack for the past year.

And apparently Wiish and Robin still talk to each other anyway.

Oh yeah I don't see why he wouldn't talk to her to a certain extent. Even if he hears bad things about her, he wouldn't call her out publicly and he could still make up his own mind. I'm sure if Sean and her broke up, she and Robin would grow apart eventually. They were probably never as close as she makes it sound anyway. She's one of a handful of his mods on Twitch. Today she's been really chatty in his stream and at one point Sean dropped by to give him bits and say Happy Birthday and she went quiet for such a long time after that. Speaking of Twitch, she doesn't follow Sean on there. Don't know if it's somehow always been that way though (https://www.twitch.tv/wwiishu/following).

Chibi Mooncat
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Chibi Mooncat »

Valentine777 wrote:
Triple_Axel wrote:
Valentine777 wrote:
Triple_Axel wrote:
Chibi Mooncat wrote:

She’s obviously trying to keep whatever bond she had with Robin. If you ever noticed, she seemed pretty close to him and always complimented him, either because she crushes on him or it’s to impress Jack.

And as cheesy as it sounds, Wiishu put more effort and personalization to that tweet than anything she’s said to Jack for the past year.

And apparently Wiish and Robin still talk to each other anyway.

Oh yeah I don't see why he wouldn't talk to her to a certain extent. Even if he hears bad things about her, he wouldn't call her out publicly and he could still make up his own mind. I'm sure if Sean and her broke up, she and Robin would grow apart eventually. They were probably never as close as she makes it sound anyway. She's one of a handful of his mods on Twitch. Today she's been really chatty in his stream and at one point Sean dropped by to give him bits and say Happy Birthday and she went quiet for such a long time after that. Speaking of Twitch, she doesn't follow Sean on there. Don't know if it's somehow always been that way though (https://www.twitch.tv/wwiishu/following).
Wow, even more signs that something is different in Septiishu land, not even the Septiishu worshippers can deny. And she was a mod for Jack, she appeared in his streams quite often before. So if she isn’t following him anymore...

She still follows him on other social medias, doesn’t she?
She still is on Instagram and Twitter. I don’t know why she isn’t on Twitch, maybe she “accidentally” unfollowed or maybe it’s something on Twitch’s end?
:cuted:

kaytboo
Stalker
Stalker

Post by kaytboo »

I don’t know why she isn’t on Twitch, maybe she “accidentally” unfollowed or maybe it’s something on Twitch’s end?
(newcomer, hi!)

Twitch is incredibly glitchy and loves to constantly throw a tantrum in one way or another. I've had to refollow channels a few times. :? I wouldn't be surprised if it was a genuine mistake (but also not surprised if it was on purpose).

Triple_Axel
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Triple_Axel »

kaytboo wrote:
I don’t know why she isn’t on Twitch, maybe she “accidentally” unfollowed or maybe it’s something on Twitch’s end?
(newcomer, hi!)

Twitch is incredibly glitchy and loves to constantly throw a tantrum in one way or another. I've had to refollow channels a few times. :? I wouldn't be surprised if it was a genuine mistake (but also not surprised if it was on purpose).
I've heard of the glitch even if it's never happened to me or people I know, but in this case I don't really think it's a glitch as I've noticed her not following him on Twitch a while ago (and she also follows such a small number of people). Since then he's done streams, which she wouldn't have been notified for, so it's not exactly something that can go totally unnoticed in my opinion.

Also, welcome :bkiss:

Chibi Mooncat
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Chibi Mooncat »

Unrelated but I got an ad for Mark’s Australian tour on Wiishu’s forum lol. I’m trying ok Mark, I just need someone to drive me there! :rofl:

http://tinypic.com/r/eqzdw6/9

chelsea-chee
Learner
Learner

Post by chelsea-chee »

Hi new person! <3

Regarding Twitch it could be a glitch but maybe she’s trying out unfollowing on something small/something people won’t notice first? Not as many fans go to his streams as they follow him on Twitter or Insta, so I think it would be really obvious if she stopped following him there.

Not like liking any of his things anymore isn’t obvious but whatevs. :roll:

robomojo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by robomojo »

For what it's worth, he's not following her on Twitch either. Can't remember if he ever did though. Not that there's any point to following her since she's never streamed.

robomojo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by robomojo »

During Robin's Spiderman stream, Wiishu wrote this long-winded thing about how she hadn't seen any Spiderman playthoughs except his. Then someone in chat asked, "Not even Sean's?" No answer. :rofl:

Sour Lemon
Informer
Informer

Post by Sour Lemon »

Can “Septiwiishu” just admit they broke up already? It doesn’t have to be a huge official thing, even if it’s a reply to someone just say it and move on! Jesus, they’re both acting like little children, y’all are grown, act like it. I’m taking a nap, wake me up in the next couple of decades when they finally say something about it. At this rate, I’ll be six foot deep in the ground by the time they even mention it.

solitaria
Learner
Learner

Post by solitaria »

robomojo wrote:During Robin's Spiderman stream, Wiishu wrote this long-winded thing about how she hadn't seen any Spiderman playthoughs except his. Then someone in chat asked, "Not even Sean's?" No answer. :rofl:
Damn, really? Why would she even say things like that? It's obvious there would be a question about Seán and his playthrough. But then again, maybe she wanted to be vague about the whole thing saying that. Which didn't really work out but oh well. Image

Gesendet von meinem RNE-L21 mit Tapatalk

Chibi Mooncat
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Chibi Mooncat »

robomojo wrote:For what it's worth, he's not following her on Twitch either. Can't remember if he ever did though. Not that there's any point to following her since she's never streamed.
Yeah he doesn’t follow her Twitch at all which is strange because I thought he used to appear in her chat when she did the speedpaint videos to put on her channel. This was before they were dating and when he started to give her more attention than his other fans. But the fact that neither are following each other Twitch channels is weird and adds to the fire that they have/are broken up.

Triple_Axel
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Triple_Axel »

robomojo wrote:During Robin's Spiderman stream, Wiishu wrote this long-winded thing about how she hadn't seen any Spiderman playthoughs except his. Then someone in chat asked, "Not even Sean's?" No answer. :rofl:
Yes :rofl: It's really obvious when she goes from constantly saying dumb things in chat to get noticed (like "gin is my favourite vegetable" not even making this up) to radio silence when Sean is mentioned. At one point someone explicitly asked if she went silent because Sean was in chat to which of course someone had to jump in and ask them to leave Wiishu alone since she's probably just busy.

Chibi Mooncat
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Chibi Mooncat »

Chibi Mooncat wrote:
robomojo wrote:For what it's worth, he's not following her on Twitch either. Can't remember if he ever did though. Not that there's any point to following her since she's never streamed.
Yeah he doesn’t follow her Twitch at all which is strange because I thought he used to appear in her chat when she did the speedpaint videos to put on her channel. This was before they were dating and when he started to give her more attention than his other fans. But the fact that neither are following each other Twitch channels is weird and adds to the fire that they have/are broken up.
Just to add on from my previous post, Robin follows Wiishu’s Twitch channel so he’s still stuck between which side he’s more loyal to.

Chibi Mooncat
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Chibi Mooncat »

Triple_Axel wrote:
Yes :rofl: It's really obvious when she goes from constantly saying dumb things in chat to get noticed (like "gin is my favourite vegetable" not even making this up) to radio silence when Sean is mentioned. At one point someone explicitly asked if she went silent because Sean was in chat to which of course someone had to jump in and ask them to leave Wiishu alone since she's probably just busy.
Riiight “busy” lol. :rofl:

Don’t think you can hide in Robin’s Twitch chat without anyone asking you questions about Seán!

chelsea-chee
Learner
Learner

Post by chelsea-chee »

Triple_Axel wrote: At one point someone explicitly asked if she went silent because Sean was in chat to which of course someone had to jump in and ask them to leave Wiishu alone since she's probably just busy.
How much do you wanna bet she has friends in the chat so when people ask questions like that the Septiishu fans will jump all over them? :rofl:

Triple_Axel
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Triple_Axel »

Her being in the same Twitch chat as Sean is probably the most connection they've had in ages at this rate. Although of course she has the right to privacy, she can't just pretend to not be there whenever it suits her. She's the one who puts herself in these situations after all, because it's as if she's desperate for attention but only wants to be noticed however she wants. She doesn't even need to have friends to protect her, she's aware by now how many fans just blindly adore her and stick up for her ( to the point they make others feel bad for asking a question) without having to say anything and look bad herself. If she just wants to watch the stream and support Robin, she can do so quietly without spamming the chat with nonsense and leaving whenever it gets too real. Robin streams pretty regularly but she's only been this present since Sean has been in LA anyway. It is really strange how she follows him and her other 'friends', yet not Sean. I can see why he doesn't follow her since she doesn't stream herself and only uses her account to seek attention on other peoples' streams, but not he other way round. I don't really buy it that she unfollowed by accident or anything as Twitch has a comprehensive homepage with people you follow and notifies you when they stream.

I've been hearing for so long how she throws herself at Robin, which I now can also see. Regarding Robin, I just think he's a naturally friendly person and there's nothing beyond that. I can't imagine there being anything other than a respectful surface friendship with Signe. It's not like he would automatically disown her because of relationship troubles with his friend/coworker. They are most likely acquaintances more than anything to begin with.

robomojo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by robomojo »

Triple_Axel wrote:I've been hearing for so long how she throws herself at Robin, which I now can also see. Regarding Robin, I just think he's a naturally friendly person and there's nothing beyond that. I can't imagine there being anything other than a respectful surface friendship with Signe. It's not like he would automatically disown her because of relationship troubles with his friend/coworker. They are most likely acquaintances more than anything to begin with.
She's been very try hard with Robin recently. Showing up in chats and that bday tweet with the pic of the two of them is more effort than her usual bday tweet. During that Spiderman stream, Robin simply asked, "Have you seen this (Spiderman) move?" and that's when she tried to flatter him by saying she'd never seen any play through besides his. He just asked if you'd seen this move, it's a yes or no answer. No need to kiss up to him.

Emma Blackery liked her photo with Robin so she's probably getting advice from Emma to move on and try to get Robin. Poor Robin.

Chibi Mooncat
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Chibi Mooncat »

robomojo wrote:
Triple_Axel wrote:I've been hearing for so long how she throws herself at Robin, which I now can also see. Regarding Robin, I just think he's a naturally friendly person and there's nothing beyond that. I can't imagine there being anything other than a respectful surface friendship with Signe. It's not like he would automatically disown her because of relationship troubles with his friend/coworker. They are most likely acquaintances more than anything to begin with.
She's been very try hard with Robin recently. Showing up in chats and that bday tweet with the pic of the two of them is more effort than her usual bday tweet. During that Spiderman stream, Robin simply asked, "Have you seen this (Spiderman) move?" and that's when she tried to flatter him by saying she'd never seen any play through besides his. He just asked if you'd seen this move, it's a yes or no answer. No need to kiss up to him.

Emma Blackery liked her photo with Robin so she's probably getting advice from Emma to move on and try to get Robin. Poor Robin.
Yeah Robin wouldn’t betray Seán and agree to go out with Signe. Besides I don’t think Robin is interested being with anyone, things didn’t work out with FoolishKia because of time and distance. The same thing would just happen again.

But Wiishu is desperately trying to get Robin’s attention, it’s like she knows Robin would stay with Seán if/when Septiishu break up. She’ll be losing her “lifelong pal” because Robin hangs around Seán more than her.

Triple_Axel
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Triple_Axel »

Chibi Mooncat wrote:
robomojo wrote:

Yeah Robin wouldn’t betray Seán and agree to go out with Signe. Besides I don’t think Robin is interested being with anyone, things didn’t work out with FoolishKia because of time and distance. The same thing would just happen again.

But Wiishu is desperately trying to get Robin’s attention, it’s like she knows Robin would stay with Seán if/when Septiishu break up. She’ll be losing her “lifelong pal” because Robin hangs around Seán more than her.
I agree. I don't imagine there's anything romantic there at all, especially for the reasons you listed; she's just trying to hang on to him and the attention that comes from being associated with him. She just wants to stay relevant and continue befriending these people she met via Sean by seeking attention in this way or with the constant namedropping. That's not to say she doesn't genuinely like them, but she doesn't need to constantly seek attention.

Return to “Wiishu”