BeautyCrushed: The Good The Bad & The Uglyass Fillers PT17

whatliesbeneath
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BeautyCrushed: The Good The Bad & The Uglyass Fillers PT

Post by whatliesbeneath »

meg1912 wrote:It looks like a bed sheet at the bottom and head scarf on top?! [img]<a class="vglnk" href="//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201805 ... aad895.jpg[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20180522</span><span>/</span><span>54054fbe3039cb6fb8be8b5335aad895</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]

Enviado do meu SM-J330F através do Tapatalk
She doesnt know how todress for her body, does she realise the skirt is way too long?

PowderGirl
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by PowderGirl »

meg1912 wrote:It looks like a bed sheet at the bottom and head scarf on top?! ImageImageImage

I don’t want to know what her boobs look like without her holding her phone in front of them somehow. They are probably spilling out and demanding support.

meg1912
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by meg1912 »

PowderGirl wrote:
meg1912 wrote:It looks like a bed sheet at the bottom and head scarf on top?! ImageImageImage

I don’t want to know what her boobs look like without her holding her phone in front of them somehow. They are probably spilling out and demanding support.
OH MY GOD. You killed me!!!!
I think you're wrong though! It's a super practical outfit also for running around after Indie. She can take her to the park and flash everyone! ImageImageImage

PowderGirl
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by PowderGirl »

^You‘re welcome Meg [HEAVY BLACK HEART]️
I forgot it’s such a multi-purpose outfit! Just take the top off and use it as a napkin lool

meg1912
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by meg1912 »

PowderGirl wrote:^You‘re welcome Meg [HEAVY BLACK HEART]️
I forgot it’s such a multi-purpose outfit! Just take the top off and use it as a napkin lool
ImageImageImage And skirt doubles as picnic tablecloth!!! ImageImageImage

Petty_Le_Pew
Informer
Informer

Post by Petty_Le_Pew »

Bloody hell! The top looks like it'll barely cover the nips and the skirt is defo way too long, I don't get why she doesn't shop for it in the 'Petite' section.

Hopefully it's for holiday wear and not everyday coffee runs or dropping Indie off to nursery :rofl:

Napkin looool you guys kill me... I was thinking more of a picnic blanket in the park and a bib for Indie. Perfect day out with the multi-purpose outfit :tu:
It Ain't A Party 'Til Somebody Cries

meg1912
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by meg1912 »

I honestly think Sammi's shopping criteria is: It looks good on her, therefore, it'll look good on me! Well, not quite, Sammi, not quite... Image
I speak for myself when I say I have the common sense of knowing what looks ridiculous on me, and bear in mind my audience is slightly smaller than Sammi's!! ImageImageImage

Petty_Le_Pew
Informer
Informer

Post by Petty_Le_Pew »

It looks cute on the model! I reckon that girl is over 5'7 and for her shape can pull it off effortlessly, Sammi tried but still misses the target :roll:

Maybe if it had spaghetti straps and the skirt was the correct length (as it looks like she's rolled it because it's too long!), I think she would have nailed it or come close.

Kale Contour
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Kale Contour »

Okay I didn't go to fashion school or nothin, but how hard is it to iron the skirt, hike the hem up (like a foot up) and pop a few pins / basting stitches in so it FITS YOU for the photo?

I'm constantly blown away by how "obsessed" she is with clothes, while simultaneously not giving a flying fuck about them at all.

meg1912
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by meg1912 »

I swear I sometimes think Sammi's a teenager. She's always seeing what she can change on the outside, it's actually tiring to watch.Image

Petty_Le_Pew
Informer
Informer

Post by Petty_Le_Pew »

I agree! What is the excitement trying to be 'down with the kids' nowadays? I'm the same age as her with a child and I honestly don't see the allure of appealing to much younger people with what everyone else is doing

She's still young and close in age to Pat, who doesn't try to appease to a much younger/late teen/childless audience, she isn't trying too hard (although a bit extra at times but it's not too much)

All I'm seeing in the above image is those leggings being eaten up by Sammi's butt crack :? I guess we shall prepare ourselves for more butt snaps :roll:

HaveSomeMilk
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by HaveSomeMilk »

bootycrush :roll:

Mewtt
Learner
Learner

Post by Mewtt »

HaveSomeMilk wrote:bootycrush :roll:
New thread name please :tu:

3eyedraven17
Informer
Informer

Post by 3eyedraven17 »

Her face in her last story looks so full :o it took me by surprise?! Either she’s wised up and accepted she actually needs carbs to work out hardcore or her ED is acting up again

a-o
Learner
Learner

Post by a-o »

meg1912 wrote:I swear I sometimes think Sammi's a teenager. She's always seeing what she can change on the outside, it's actually tiring to watch.Image

The pose here is so ridiculous, the way she's contorting herself so much to get a decent butt pic but it still looks flat
And having to add the bit about still working on it as some sort of justification for not looking perfect

justsayin
Debater
Debater

Post by justsayin »

meg1912 wrote:It looks like a bed sheet at the bottom and head scarf on top?! [img]<a class="vglnk" href="//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201805 ... aad895.jpg[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20180522</span><span>/</span><span>54054fbe3039cb6fb8be8b5335aad895</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]

I hate her obsession with polka dots. 1-2 outfits, alright. But how many polka dotted pieces is she constantly buying now? It makes her look a bit gypsy-ish imo.

Also, her butt is flat and trying to fake something by showing material in the butt crack is just CRINGE. Can you please spare us the second-hand embarassment ?! I feel so sorry for her. Remember when she had her own sense of style and made the most of what she had? Those days seem to be gone.

Let's see if she manages to build a booty......just please stop talking about it. Show us after you made progress and actually learned something on the way. Same with Tasha. So sick of these "Booty updates". Wtf. Shut up. Please.

Kale Contour
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Kale Contour »

Jesus Christ I wish she'd pick up a book. A mother pushing 30, posting mediocre butt pics for online validation... Yeesh.

3eyedraven17
Informer
Informer

Post by 3eyedraven17 »

Patiently awaiting Jason to comment “booty baddie” or some crap like that :roll:

3eyedraven17
Informer
Informer

Post by 3eyedraven17 »

So, I just did a sneaky snoop on sam’s Mums insta and omg, I’ve never seen indie smile so big as I have in her mums pic! Looks like both sam and her sister pine their kids off to gran at the same time. Wonder why Dani doesn’t take indie to spend time with Noah and sam have Noah over? Such an odd family dynamic.

funkyfresh
Talker
Talker

Post by funkyfresh »

Why does she want to be like a 16 year old instagram baddie?

I for one am very happy to be 20+ this day and age since I would die if the ideal was to look like those barbie looking baddies...

I wish Sam would be more comfortable as a woman, she's not getting any younger and the 16 year old kids will never think she's cool and THAT'S OK!!
english is not my native language so pls bare with me while i'm trying to make sense :-)

Return to “BeautyCrush”