BeautyCrushed: The Good The Bad & The Uglyass Fillers PT17

heyhey345
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BeautyCrushed: The Good The Bad & The Uglyass Fillers PT

Post by heyhey345 »

floozyfloo wrote: Personally I found the whole mum video a bit depressing. Fully understand that there are downfalls and tough bits to having a baby, but I really feel that she focuses most of her attention on those things. I've never seen her gush about how cute Indie is or how much she loves her. I'm sure she does but this whole "I'm just being honest, being a mum is hard and bad" is a little depressing. If you want people to stop questioning your mothering abilities, how about you show us the good sides of being a mum too? I just think she's using the 'Being Honest About Being A Mum' theme as an excuse to whine.
Agreed! I'm the mum of an almost 2 year old & truth be told it's not "easy", but it's literally the best thing ever :love2: I quit my well paying govt job to work from home so I could spend more time with my child because I'm obsessed w/ her. *le shrug* I tend to be a cup half full type of person so as honest/real I will be w/ anyone about how it is to be a mum, I genuinely feel like it is what you make it. Maybe because I wasn't sure if I could even have kids cos of health probs every time I'm frustrated or w/e I remember that life could have been very different. It doesn't negate my feelings in that moment, but it makes me that much more grateful that she's even here to be a handful. Hence why I find it interesting that Sammi tried so hard to have a child that seems to make her life so hard. Seriously who goes into parenthood expecting it to be a breeze? Genuinely curious.

moonbeam11
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by moonbeam11 »

sorry if this has been brought up before, but who makes coffees in disposable coffee cups in their own home???? it's beyond wasteful

friendz123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by friendz123 »

moonbeam11 wrote:sorry if this has been brought up before, but who makes coffees in disposable coffee cups in their own home???? it's beyond wasteful
I was just thinking the same thing

PocketPLocket
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by PocketPLocket »

JAD.png
Isn't the wife always treating him, since he doesn't earn any money except the money she inexplicably gives him...Which is hers.

Whenever I see this stuff it reminds me of when you're a tiny kid and want to buy your mum a christmas present, but you don't have your own money yet so you ask your mum for some money with which to buy her own present.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

PowderGirl
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by PowderGirl »

heyhey345 wrote:
PowderGirl wrote:Is it really a thing to plan getting pregnant „by plan“ of how much of an age gap you want?!
(I‘m obviously not a mum and didn’t know people do this)
Yup! Our first child was legitimately my fiance at the time & I talking about wanting to have a child & me getting off birth control and not using condoms. For our second child we talked about how far apart we wanted the next one and by the time she was 15 months we weren't using any birth control. Our second will be exactly 2 years younger than our first to the month. We're done for the next 4 years so it's back to birth control and careful period/ovulation tracking!
Thank you for the insight! I always thought it was more of a „do we feel like we want another kid? yes? Let’s start trying“ and not being set on a specific age gap and thinking „Indie is 15 months, we should start trying next month“ Image

Post by Guest »

PocketPLocket wrote:
JAD.png
Isn't the wife always treating him, since he doesn't earn any money except the money she inexplicably gives him...Which is hers.

Whenever I see this stuff it reminds me of when you're a tiny kid and want to buy your mum a christmas present, but you don't have your own money yet so you ask your mum for some money with which to buy her own present.
I hate to be this person, but she actually took him out for his birthday dinner. However, your point is still valid lol

PocketPLocket
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by PocketPLocket »

sillyviolet wrote:
PocketPLocket wrote:
JAD.png

I hate to be this person, but she actually took him out for his birthday dinner. However, your point is still valid lol
Oh I know. I just meant that every dinner they go out for, even if he pays for it, she's still the one buying it lol.

whatliesbeneath
Learner
Learner

Post by whatliesbeneath »

I can imagine that when jason tries to open up to sammi she says something generic and giggles i dont think thats helped anything in the time being with her, i feel like hes an arsehole because of sammi i know that sounds soo harsh but before he got with her...

IamaWitch
Informer
Informer

Post by IamaWitch »

He seemed like a fucking douche before and now he's a miserable fuck. Kinda think that's the normal evolution for people like him. Dunno.

whatliesbeneath
Learner
Learner

Post by whatliesbeneath »

IamaWitch wrote:He seemed like a fucking douche before and now he's a miserable fuck. Kinda think that's the normal evolution for people like him. Dunno.
i think theyre both depressing af not sure what he was like before getting with her he seemed to have a job at least ahahahhaahhaw

a-o
Learner
Learner

Post by a-o »

moonbeam11 wrote:sorry if this has been brought up before, but who makes coffees in disposable coffee cups in their own home???? it's beyond wasteful

They got a lot of comments about it and started using keepcups for a while but I guess they've reverted

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

meg1912
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by meg1912 »

Sammi's style is all over the place! It's like she's the love child of 10 different fashion bloggers, it's just too much! I don't know why she thinks that since she has breast implants, she doesn't need to wear a bra, you still do, Sammi!!!
Oh and she doesn't care if pink jeans give her camel toe because she loves them!
ImageImageImageImage

Enviado do meu SM-J330F através do Tapatalk

Petty_Le_Pew
Informer
Informer

Post by Petty_Le_Pew »

Some of her outfit choices make her look dumpy? Not sure if it's the correct word but she did say she has a short torso but ends up bringing more attention to that proportion of her body

Like the cuts and styles are off, that camel toe is so severe I don't know why she's still wearing those pink jeans!

That lilac top from Topshop doesn't suit her with that style of jeans *facepalm* c'mon Sammi what are you doing!! And 'styled' with that bag #It'sANoFromMe
It Ain't A Party 'Til Somebody Cries

meg1912
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by meg1912 »

Petty_Le_Pew wrote:Some of her outfit choices make her look dumpy? Not sure if it's the correct word but she did say she has a short torso but ends up bringing more attention to that proportion of her body

Like the cuts and styles are off, that camel toe is so severe I don't know why she's still wearing those pink jeans!

That lilac top from Topshop doesn't suit her with that style of jeans *facepalm* c'mon Sammi what are you doing!! And 'styled' with that bag #It'sANoFromMe
Yes, you're right!! I suppose she thinks the higher she pulls her jeans, the longer her legs look, but then she ends up with a tiny torso, which is no bueno!!
I think Sammi should also learn to size up for certain items, just because you just about manage to squeeze yourself into something, doesn't mean it's your actual size!
I sometimes wonder if she tries to come up with the worst combinations, in the hopes it looks effortlessly chic, like this one! ImageImageImage

Post by Guest »

meg1912 wrote:
Petty_Le_Pew wrote:Some of her outfit choices make her look dumpy? Not sure if it's the correct word but she did say she has a short torso but ends up bringing more attention to that proportion of her body

Yes, you're right!! I suppose she thinks the higher she pulls her jeans, the longer her legs look, but then she ends up with a tiny torso, which is no bueno!!
I think Sammi should also learn to size up for certain items, just because you just about manage to squeeze yourself into something, doesn't mean it's your actual size!
I sometimes wonder if she tries to come up with the worst combinations, in the hopes it looks effortlessly chic, like this one! ImageImageImage

That outfit is such a disaster. A plain white top would look so much better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

David2re12
Informer
Informer

Post by David2re12 »

Why did she keep tying to cover her boobs in that white top with the pink pants? Like she keeps folding her arms.

meg1912
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by meg1912 »

David2re12 wrote:Why did she keep tying to cover her boobs in that white top with the pink pants? Like she keeps folding her arms.
To cover her nipples because we live in 1900 and bras are yet to be invented!

heyhey345
Learner
Learner

Post by heyhey345 »

meg1912 wrote: I sometimes wonder if she tries to come up with the worst combinations, in the hopes it looks effortlessly chic, like this one! ImageImageImage

:rofl: this literally sums it up! This video was not good :( and it pains me to say this abt Sam because I think she wants to get it right, but it was just bad. All the weird thaffing about w/ her hair & strutting & posing *facepalm* she just looked uncomfortable. She would have literally looked so much better giving us a 360 The outfits of the outfit, straight on, to the left, back, and right & called it a day. The outfits themselves were just bad & very try hard. She experimented with bag strap lengths IN the video w/ that leopard crossbody as opposed to knowing for sure it looked ridiculous hanging off her breast like that and just not doing that.

meg1912
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by meg1912 »

Yes!!! Who on earth wants to place a sweaty underarm right on top of an overpriced bag?! Why not use the long chain strap instead?!
Her constantly looking down at the computer checking herself out was far too distracting! Couldn't husband of the year help her out with filming?! Image

GutundGuenstig
Debater
Debater

Post by GutundGuenstig »

The first three pictures that Meg posted on here looked good imo(pink pants, white top, camo pants, black top and the dress). There was nothing try hard about those and the shoes and bags went well too. I don't think the pink pants were making a camel toe atleast in the pic. Pants always bunch up weirdly. The other outfits were certainly questionable. The blueish top would've went well with maybe white or beige pants but not jeans because they were too similar in color and that bag on top of the boob almost was a no go.

Return to “BeautyCrush”