Bratayley: Bratannie LeBlanket Center of Brattention (Part 8

Summersby
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Bratayley: Bratannie LeBlanket Center of Brattention (Pa

Post by Summersby »

I'm glad they at least had each other, that would be so scary for any of them if it happened while alone! :o

blacksheep95
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Post by blacksheep95 »

My heart broke for Hayley when I heard her cry through the elevator door. And if Annie didn't like going downstairs alone before, she's probably terrified of it now. They handled it well, though. Can't believe the elevator company told them they couldn't get someone out there in at least an hour. They live in California ffs, not in the middle of the desert.

Annie's Bizaardvark cameo came up on my recommended videos. Tbh, I thought she'd have a bigger role, but I've never seen the show so I don't know how she'd fit in. I guess it's like ICarly but for kids these days. I'm too pissed off by the blatant Rhett & Link rip off to care lol

[youtube][/youtube]
I should probably be working...

Mark
Informer
Informer

Post by Mark »

Today's vlog..... Katie gushing on how they slept in and "it was great!"

Then going to shop at Target. :o

Then she said they had to get school done. Annie made the usual face.

Why do they insist on keeping that garbage in their vids? Oh, I forgot.... the minions can relate. But yeah, now they show "producers" that shit and it surely makes them want to get Annie in their films. :roll:

lmmomSD

Post by lmmomSD »

I get up at 4 am for work. I don't want to hear about them "sleeping in".

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lisatheacrobat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Lisatheacrobat »

... I woke up at 8:30 this morning. I literally was thinking about how I have to get up at 8 tomorrow cause I have to pick up my friends bunny I am watching for the weekend. I was like if I shower tonight I can sleep in til 8 and get up and be ready by 8:30. Y’all would hate me how much I can relate to them. The only days I wake up early for work is on Friday’s cause that’s the only day I work in the morning. Every other day it’s evening and afternoon. So I like to sleep in too. No shame. But I do think that it’s annoying if you know your viewers are kids who have to wake up early for school every morning and there’s homeschooled Annie rolling her eyes cause mommy said she had to do some school work today. I mean they can quit that whole being a celebrity thing and go to a normal school and do it 8 hours a day everyday except weekends for 9 months out of the year. Then she can quit her complaining. I just think it’s boring because it’s purely lectures. There’s no fun in it. At least in a classroom there’s hands on stuff and games and friends. They are secluded to being by themselves with a computer. That’s gotta be boring.. I would roll my eyes too.

Funny thing. Speaking of school... I was watching a YouTube video of this guys story about what it was like to be on Dance Mom’s and he talked a lot about how they were forced to do school a lot while on set. Why is that happening on set of Chicken Girls? Usually they have tutors and set teachers, why are the girls so behind? The production crew should be making sure that when they aren’t filming they are doing school. It seems standard in every other filming set. Same with being on your, I remember my favorite band growing up talking about how they have a tutor on tour with them and they do school on the bus or backstage. Even Chrissy got a college degree and learned Japanese while on tour. So why are Annie and Hayley so far behind? That shouldn’t be happening.

lmmomSD

Post by lmmomSD »

I don't mind people who work later shifts sleeping later than I do. But these people talking about getting up at 8:30 like it's early piss me off

mzkitteh

Post by mzkitteh »

I'm claustrophobic so being trapped in an elevator for more than a minute would've sent me into a huge freak out. I think they did the best they could with what resources they had. That was the only part of a vlog that I've watched in weeks.

I wanted to mention that I know we're getting close to page 40. And I imagine we'll hit 40 very soon. I've got 2 weeks left of spring semester so while I browse a lot, I'm not posting much. BUT. I want to be here when we need a new topic. If we get to 40 please send me a message with topic name ideas so I can make the new one. Please keep it shorter than the current so nothing gets cut off.
.......meow.......

lip
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lip »

With all the faults of it I still watch Bratayley, because there is one big difference between this and most other family vlogs: Katie stays behind the camera. - I can tolerate less and less vlogs with the mom at center stage, brabbling endlessly into the camera while her head fills the screen. Grates my nerves.

Sure, Katie is verbally present all the time, but it's not as annoying as moms (or dads) that are hugging the screen. - Look parents, this Youtube thing, it's not about you. We watch because of the kids. - Why? - Because kids are cute... and genuine. Atleast as long as they don't have to play a role or have to act all the time. (Current examples: Ingham family and 8passengers)

So yes Annie is a over-pampered little runt and quite the annoying slob when she's not dolled up, but hey so are all teenagers. And yes she runs after anything her 15-16yo chicken-girls co-stars do, but hey copying older teens is basicly a younger teens day job. Annie is now 13yo and at that crucial age where she wants to be a 16yo one day and back to be a 10yo the following day. - Yes, that's annoying, but it's also quite normal.

brokenwing29
Informer
Informer

Post by brokenwing29 »

lip wrote:With all the faults of it I still watch Bratayley, because there is one big difference between this and most other family vlogs: Katie stays behind the camera. - I can tolerate less and less vlogs with the mom at center stage, brabbling endlessly into the camera while her head fills the screen. Grates my nerves.

Sure, Katie is verbally present all the time, but it's not as annoying as moms (or dads) that are hugging the screen. - Look parents, this Youtube thing, it's not about you. We watch because of the kids. - Why? - Because kids are cute... and genuine. Atleast as long as they don't have to play a role or have to act all the time. (Current examples: Ingham family and 8passengers)

So yes Annie is a over-pampered little runt and quite the annoying slob when she's not dolled up, but hey so are all teenagers. And yes she runs after anything her 15-16yo chicken-girls co-stars do, but hey copying older teens is basicly a younger teens day job. Annie is now 13yo and at that crucial age where she wants to be a 16yo one day and back to be a 10yo the following day. - Yes, that's annoying, but it's also quite normal.
Kenzie is only about 6 months older than Annie though, and she's the one she seems to copy the most. Annie did a post today with her eyes edited blue and called it "ocean eyes." I could've sworn Mackenzie did the same post before and even captioned it with those very words but I couldn't find it. Someone did it anyway. I don't get all the copying myself. I mean, sure, if they see someone has an article of clothing they like trying to find the same thing, fine. But all these identical camera poses are just weird. Why can't these kids just be themselves and take pics of whatever they themselves find appealing or cute or funny or whatever? All this precise copying and all being exactly alike just makes them all boring and phony.

I agree about Katie, though. I think she is at least smart enough to know that nobody is going to watch if she is the focus and what she wants is the views and cash so of course she is going to film the kids. I don't think I could stomach the vlogs if Katie and Billy were in them too much. They just have a Shay Carl-esque annoying, narcissist personality that makes you want to slap them if you have to look at them too long.

Lisatheacrobat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Lisatheacrobat »

lip wrote:With all the faults of it I still watch Bratayley, because there is one big difference between this and most other family vlogs: Katie stays behind the camera. - I can tolerate less and less vlogs with the mom at center stage, brabbling endlessly into the camera while her head fills the screen. Grates my nerves.

I think for me what I can’t stand about Annie is the lack of common reality. Like immom said, speaking like they are grasping for sympathy for their lives because they had to wake up early or validating how they slept in because they had to wake up early a few days in a row. They need a reality check. The fact that Annie is a spoiled brat and is ungrateful for anything while having everything handed to her at little to no work on her part while other kids who have a less of an advantage but more talent are passed by because it’s easier to market a girl with a built in fan base than someone without a fan base but more talented. It’s all about the money. I think also it’s annoyingly how her father takes advantage of exploiting his child’s sexuality to make more money.

So yeah while Katie stays behind the camera, there is still so much that this family needs a reality check on. Rewarding their daughter with lash lifts for doing a few days of work, while she STILL rolls her eyes at the thought of having to do it? Throwing fits when she has to do simple chores. When Katie said an over the top $1,000 iPhone X was her birthday gift and she rolled her eyes and said “yeah right” as if she deserves MORE. There’s the attitude that needs a makeover, not her face. I am sure most kids her age are that way especially in Hollywood, but they hide it better.

I can imagine Maddie and Mackenzie having sassy attitudes but they aren’t being filmed 24/7 so it’s gonna ruin Annie’s chances in the future if she wants to continue this career later in life when her fame train has up and left and she has to put work into keeping it going. The handing everything to her and rewarding her for simple tasks are messing up her attitude and ability to do anything. If she is being handed jobs, tours, whatever she wants without working for it, she will assume that’s how it is and you can already see that “I’m Annie LaBlanc so give it to me” attitude. Yes, being a brat is part of being a teen, however most parents put a stop to it as much as possible. Katie and Billy let her do it without stopping and even LAUGHING like it’s so cute which only makes the ego and attitude worse and I think that’s something that most people who aren’t so far up her ass feel about Annie.

To me, I can deal with the attitude. Yeah it’s annoying but it’s getting handed a career in music and acting with little to no training, still getting little training. She shows barely any interest in it outside of the glories of being a star with screaming fans and her name in lights. While there are kids out there who are far more talented than her who deserve it but get passed by because she has 6 million followers who will do anything she says. That annoys me more than her attitude does. And on top of that, she’s totally ungrateful for any of it. As you will tell when she whines about having to go on set early or whenever it’s too hard for her.

lmmomSD

Post by lmmomSD »

She even complains about having to learn a few pages of dialogue. Yeah, most kids complain about chores and school, but most parents don't laugh at it and film it. And Katie acts like the only reason the girls need to do school is to keep _her_ out of trouble. Not because learning is important. Even Emma Watson and Dakota Fanning went to college! And they actually have talent. So did her musical idol, Carrie Underwood. And Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen at least started college. They act like school is unnecessary and that there's no point in learning anything except to keep Billy and Katie "from going to jail"

Lisatheacrobat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Lisatheacrobat »

If you complain about having to learn a few pages of dialogue for a career you claim to have wanted, how badly do you really want that job? What was she expecting? To have the lines sent to her via telepathy? This is what I’m saying, she doesn’t appreciate it or want it enough to do the work involved to do it.

keliza
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by keliza »

I was impressed Annie didn't copy Kenzie's nails, but then I saw they were the same color as Katie D. .... coincidence?

Funny how she wanted her friends to tell her what nails to get and that she said she doesn't know what she wants until someone tells her. It's picking a nail color not choosing a college, geez...

Lisatheacrobat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Lisatheacrobat »

keliza wrote:I was impressed Annie didn't copy Kenzie's nails, but then I saw they were the same color as Katie D. .... coincidence?

Funny how she wanted her friends to tell her what nails to get and that she said she doesn't know what she wants until someone tells her. It's picking a nail color not choosing a college, geez...
Because she wants to validate her choices. If Kenzie had white nails and Katie D had yellow and she made a pill between both colors... just pick a color you think is cute. I always pick colors by the season. Right now they are millennial pink lmao.

What do y’all think about Kenzie saying Annie isn’t copying her? I think she is flattered by the imitation. Who wouldn’t be?

brokenwing29
Informer
Informer

Post by brokenwing29 »

Lisatheacrobat wrote:
keliza wrote:I was impressed Annie didn't copy Kenzie's nails, but then I saw they were the same color as Katie D. .... coincidence?

Because she wants to validate her choices. If Kenzie had white nails and Katie D had yellow and she made a pill between both colors... just pick a color you think is cute. I always pick colors by the season. Right now they are millennial pink lmao.

What do y’all think about Kenzie saying Annie isn’t copying her? I think she is flattered by the imitation. Who wouldn’t be?
I don't know what to make of Kenzie's behavior. On Annie's "ocean eyes" post (which was actually copied from Maddie Z - I was wrong before when I said it was Kenzie), apparently Kenzie, Jayden, Kenzie's friend Lauren and some others commented nice things and Annie replied to everyone but Kenzie (think she's after Lauren next?) Even some of Annie's fans have noticed and are questioning why she copies Kenzie but ignores her and doesn't seem to like her. I wouldn't be flattered at all if I were Kenzie. I would be creeped out and I would probably get a lot of hate but I'd be like "yeah she copies me and she takes my friends. What's up with that?" But maybe she doesn't want Annie's minions after her and knows she is better off to get on their good side.

Right now, to me, this is the only interesting thing about Annie - her behavior towards Kenzie and Kenzie's still trying to make friends with her. It's a mystery to me. I mean, Annie "won" - she got Hayden (more like a booby prize), Jayden and apparently some other of Kenzie's friends I'm not familiar with switched to Team Annie and stopped hanging out with Kenzie as soon as Annie arrived on the scene. What in the world grudge would she have against her? And if she just doesn't like her, why copy her? Unless it is a territorial thing like some on here have said, or a competition thing having to be the best. That kind of makes sense.

Changeofheart
Debater
Debater

Post by Changeofheart »

Next thread title ideas:
Bratayley: Copycat incorporated
Bratayley: It’s a secret!
Bratayley: 13 going on 30
Bratayley: 13 going on 3

Had to include both options with those last two! Annie goes back and forth between wanting to be mature and wanting her shoes tied for her so much, I don’t think even she knows!

Lisatheacrobat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Lisatheacrobat »

Changeofheart wrote:Next thread title ideas:
Had to include both options with those last two! Annie goes back and forth between wanting to be mature and wanting her shoes tied for her so much, I don’t think even she knows!

And drinking out of a sippy cup cause it was cute and had handles...

chloesweb85
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by chloesweb85 »

brokenwing29 wrote:
Lisatheacrobat wrote:

I don't know what to make of Kenzie's behavior. On Annie's "ocean eyes" post (which was actually copied from Maddie Z - I was wrong before when I said it was Kenzie), apparently Kenzie, Jayden, Kenzie's friend Lauren and some others commented nice things and Annie replied to everyone but Kenzie (think she's after Lauren next?) Even some of Annie's fans have noticed and are questioning why she copies Kenzie but ignores her and doesn't seem to like her. I wouldn't be flattered at all if I were Kenzie. I would be creeped out and I would probably get a lot of hate but I'd be like "yeah she copies me and she takes my friends. What's up with that?" But maybe she doesn't want Annie's minions after her and knows she is better off to get on their good side.

Right now, to me, this is the only interesting thing about Annie - her behavior towards Kenzie and Kenzie's still trying to make friends with her. It's a mystery to me. I mean, Annie "won" - she got Hayden (more like a booby prize), Jayden and apparently some other of Kenzie's friends I'm not familiar with switched to Team Annie and stopped hanging out with Kenzie as soon as Annie arrived on the scene. What in the world grudge would she have against her? And if she just doesn't like her, why copy her? Unless it is a territorial thing like some on here have said, or a competition thing having to be the best. That kind of makes sense.
I don’t know if Annie really stole Jayden. I think Jayden and Kenzie hung out a lot when Kenzie was still taking dance classes. Kenzie seems to be growing up a lot faster than Jayden. Not that there is one right way to act, but I think Jayden acts her age.

lmmomSD

Post by lmmomSD »

Lisatheacrobat wrote:
Changeofheart wrote:Next thread title ideas:

And drinking out of a sippy cup cause it was cute and had handles...
And reading board books...

chloesweb85
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by chloesweb85 »

I couldn’t edit my previous post so edit:

I went on Instagram to see when the transition from Kenzie to Annie was.

I didn’t know Jayden was in Hawai’i at the same time as the Leblancs and Summeralls. Did anyone watch those vlogs? Did they show Jayden there with them?

Return to “Bratayley”