brokenwing29
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Bratayley: Bratannie LeBlanket Center of Brattention (Pa

Post by brokenwing29 »

chloesweb85 wrote:I couldn’t edit my previous post so edit:

I went on Instagram to see when the transition from Kenzie to Annie was.

I didn’t know Jayden was in Hawai’i at the same time as the Leblancs and Summeralls. Did anyone watch those vlogs? Did they show Jayden there with them?
Kenzie and Jayden were so close that some fans were asking if they were dating haha. They even posted matching instagram pics of Kenzie pretending to propose to Jayden. That was shortly before Annie. I do remember Jayden and her then boyfriend celebrated Hayden's 12th birthday with Kenzie and Hayden which was in early April and I think Annie arrived in LA sometime later in the month. When Jayden showed up on the "water fountain" vlog, I thought hmmm I wonder what Kenzie's best friend thinks about Annie being all flirty with Hayden. But to my knowledge Jayden never hung out with Kenzie again, at least publically. She seems like a sweet kid but it also seems to me like she dumped Kenzie for Annie. For some reason you can only be close friends with one and not both. I think it's part of Annie's being territorial and having to "win."

Yeah for some reason though Jayden was in Hawaii at the same time as the RYH group, no one really aknowledged it. I don't think she appeared in the vlog. Some Hannie fans were worried that Jayden arriving in Hawaii would distract Annie and cut down on their precious Hannie time so maybe they kept her presence on the down low because of that. I also thought that maybe Jayden's family had already planned the trip and then she and Annie got in a fight because they had stopped being quite as buddy/buddy during that time. And don't judge me for remembering all this stuff lol, I really fell down the Hannie rabbit hole when it first happened. Stuff like that is entertaining/interesting to me.

chloesweb85
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by chloesweb85 »

brokenwing29 wrote:
chloesweb85 wrote:I couldn’t edit my previous post so edit:

I went on Instagram to see when the transition from Kenzie to Annie was.

I didn’t know Jayden was in Hawai’i at the same time as the Leblancs and Summeralls. Did anyone watch those vlogs? Did they show Jayden there with them?
Kenzie and Jayden were so close that some fans were asking if they were dating haha. They even posted matching instagram pics of Kenzie pretending to propose to Jayden. That was shortly before Annie. I do remember Jayden and her then boyfriend celebrated Hayden's 12th birthday with Kenzie and Hayden which was in early April and I think Annie arrived in LA sometime later in the month. When Jayden showed up on the "water fountain" vlog, I thought hmmm I wonder what Kenzie's best friend thinks about Annie being all flirty with Hayden. But to my knowledge Jayden never hung out with Kenzie again, at least publically. She seems like a sweet kid but it also seems to me like she dumped Kenzie for Annie. For some reason you can only be close friends with one and not both. I think it's part of Annie's being territorial and having to "win."

Yeah for some reason though Jayden was in Hawaii at the same time as the RYH group, no one really aknowledged it. I don't think she appeared in the vlog. Some Hannie fans were worried that Jayden arriving in Hawaii would distract Annie and cut down on their precious Hannie time so maybe they kept her presence on the down low because of that. I also thought that maybe Jayden's family had already planned the trip and then she and Annie got in a fight because they had stopped being quite as buddy/buddy during that time. And don't judge me for remembering all this stuff lol, I really fell down the Hannie rabbit hole when it first happened. Stuff like that is entertaining/interesting to me.
Thanks for the info. Yeah, after looking at Instagram I realized that Kenzie/Jayden were really close. I didn’t pay attention back then and thought they were dance friends.

lmmomSD

Post by lmmomSD »

So the "big secret meeting" that they couldn't talk about? They _might_ do a Season 3 of Chicken Girls.
I have no words.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mzkitteh

Post by mzkitteh »

lmmomSD wrote:So the "big secret meeting" that they couldn't talk about? They _might_ do a Season 3 of Chicken Girls.
I have no words.

I watched. I hoped it was the end of Chicken GIrls. I just want the family to leave California. Go back to the east coast. Get some reality.
.......meow.......

keliza
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by keliza »

Changeofheart wrote:Next thread title ideas:
Bratayley: Copycat incorporated
Bratayley: It’s a secret!
Bratayley: 13 going on 30
Bratayley: 13 going on 3
Had to include both options with those last two! Annie goes back and forth between wanting to be mature and wanting her shoes tied for her so much, I don’t think even she knows!

Bratayley: we can't talk about it!

Canarybird
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Canarybird »

Bratayley: Celebrate Luxury

(PS: hi, I'm new here and I have BRATAYLEY RAGE. They are letting their tween daughter run their household, I can't bear it!!)

lmmomSD

Post by lmmomSD »

Canarybird wrote:Bratayley: Celebrate Luxury

(PS: hi, I'm new here and I have BRATAYLEY RAGE. They are letting their tween daughter run their household, I can't bear it!!)
Welcome! Dive on in!

Gossipgirl777
Talker
Talker

Post by Gossipgirl777 »

You came to the right place! :rofl: Welcome <3

Gossipgirl777
Talker
Talker

Post by Gossipgirl777 »

Personally i think Jayden's mom is behind the scene on everything she does. Her mom is kind of like Katie she's a stage mom. She knows what Jayden needs to do to be out there in the LA scene. She takes all her staged photo shoots on Instagram. I wouldn't be surprised that her mom told her that it would be a good exposure for her to leave Kenzie and hang out with Annie. Jayden and her mom seem like nice people and I agree Jayden does act her age but it's just that LA mentality you HAVE TO hang out with the right people to get more fame real friendship is not a thing in LA they just leech off of each other and the next big thing until they get to where they need to be.

Lisatheacrobat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Lisatheacrobat »

The tea is STEAMING! Let it out!

Lisatheacrobat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Lisatheacrobat »

Gossipgirl777 wrote:Personally i think Jayden's mom is behind the scene on everything she does. Her mom is kind of like Katie she's a stage mom. She knows what Jayden needs to do to be out there in the LA scene. She takes all her staged photo shoots on Instagram. I wouldn't be surprised that her mom told her that it would be a good exposure for her to leave Kenzie and hang out with Annie. Jayden and her mom seem like nice people and I agree Jayden does act her age but it's just that LA mentality you HAVE TO hang out with the right people to get more fame real friendship is not a thing in LA they just leech off of each other and the next big thing until they get to where they need to be.
I think the smoozing with the “right” people is a stage mom thing. The how can I get my kid the right exposure. I’m not gonna speak for Jayden cause I don’t know her. But it seems to me that it’s Katie who wants this LA fame more than her kids do. Hayley shows a lot of uninterest in being famous or acting or this lifestyle in general. Annie doesn’t show any interest in the acting or singing life except for that it makes her famous. She will comply and play along because she wants the fame. She posted a very staged photo of her “songwriting” basically a closed journal and a tumbler of water and posed very “staged candid” and her caption was just: songwriting. Sure you were kid. Were you writing about how you’re just like everyone else and how excited you are to be going to Bora Bora?! Lmao.

I think though the people who are in the business because they are serious about it know how to grow as an artist. For a singer, it might be auditioning for The Voice or American Idol. Knowing people who know people and so on. But to me it feels like these tween stars aren’t there to grow as actors and singers, they are there to be in the fame. The fame is first, the career is second. They have to use each other for exposure to help boost fame. Jayden maybe jumped ships because of the vlogs and being seen in the vlogs. I feel like this is the only reason why Mads hangs out with Annie. Annie is 2 years younger than her so why is she hanging out with her? At that age, 2 years is a big deal. Even though Annie is trying to be older, she is still 13. I can’t imagine that she genuinely has much in common with Mads to make them “besties” like Annie claims they are. I just see it all as people using the vlogs for exposure. Especially in LA and if the LeBlancs believe that Katie D used them but these kids who WANT fame aren’t then they are some pretty stupid people. But at the same time, they are using Brat and RYH to boost Annie’s fame.

Lisatheacrobat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Lisatheacrobat »

If Caleb was still alive and Annie was 13 and Caleb almost 16, how do you think she would be as a preteen? Would they still be trying to use their kids for fame? Do you think that this was part of Caleb’s passing? Do you think she would still be as much of a selfish brat as she is now?

chloesweb85
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by chloesweb85 »

Lisatheacrobat wrote:
Gossipgirl777 wrote:Personally i think Jayden's mom is behind the scene on everything she does. Her mom is kind of like Katie she's a stage mom. She knows what Jayden needs to do to be out there in the LA scene. She takes all her staged photo shoots on Instagram. I wouldn't be surprised that her mom told her that it would be a good exposure for her to leave Kenzie and hang out with Annie. Jayden and her mom seem like nice people and I agree Jayden does act her age but it's just that LA mentality you HAVE TO hang out with the right people to get more fame real friendship is not a thing in LA they just leech off of each other and the next big thing until they get to where they need to be.
I think the smoozing with the “right” people is a stage mom thing. The how can I get my kid the right exposure. I’m not gonna speak for Jayden cause I don’t know her. But it seems to me that it’s Katie who wants this LA fame more than her kids do. Hayley shows a lot of uninterest in being famous or acting or this lifestyle in general. Annie doesn’t show any interest in the acting or singing life except for that it makes her famous. She will comply and play along because she wants the fame. She posted a very staged photo of her “songwriting” basically a closed journal and a tumbler of water and posed very “staged candid” and her caption was just: songwriting. Sure you were kid. Were you writing about how you’re just like everyone else and how excited you are to be going to Bora Bora?! Lmao.

I think though the people who are in the business because they are serious about it know how to grow as an artist. For a singer, it might be auditioning for The Voice or American Idol. Knowing people who know people and so on. But to me it feels like these tween stars aren’t there to grow as actors and singers, they are there to be in the fame. The fame is first, the career is second. They have to use each other for exposure to help boost fame. Jayden maybe jumped ships because of the vlogs and being seen in the vlogs. I feel like this is the only reason why Mads hangs out with Annie. Annie is 2 years younger than her so why is she hanging out with her? At that age, 2 years is a big deal. Even though Annie is trying to be older, she is still 13. I can’t imagine that she genuinely has much in common with Mads to make them “besties” like Annie claims they are. I just see it all as people using the vlogs for exposure. Especially in LA and if the LeBlancs believe that Katie D used them but these kids who WANT fame aren’t then they are some pretty stupid people. But at the same time, they are using Brat and RYH to boost Annie’s fame.
As soon as CG ends I don’t expect to see Annie with any of those kids again except if Hannie is still a thing. For Jayden (or any of them) I can see how they could be using her and not even realize it. They appear in a vlog and suddenly their own following shoots up overnight. Any of them would notice that and it would be hard to not want to make that happen again and again. I don’t know Jayden either obviously so I’m making assumptions, but she does take acting, dance and singing lessons and has been trying to break into the industry for years. I believe she did that kids background dancer for Justin Bieber and It’s always sunny before Annie came to town. I think it’s mutually beneficial. Annie needed someone to play the role of BFF.

keliza
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by keliza »

Now Annie is getting a digital piano that costs $1,160 even though she doesn't know how to play and we all know she isn't going to take lessons. Because a simple keyboard won't do for our little precious. And they couldn't ship over the one from Maryland that she never uses, that would actually fit in their apartment.

Whenever they get mildly bearable they do something like this and I want to barf.

Plus now that Annie is sitting in on songwriting they are saying she is writing the songs. Yeah, right. We haven't heard these yet but if it is only taking four hours there is no way she is doing more than contributing a few lines. Or the guys had options ready when she got there.

This would bug me so much less of they just got her some lessons and she actually learned something and worked at it. But then she would have to practice even when it isn't fun and you know that isn't happening.

Any one want to make a guess on how long until the piano is gathering dust?

Oh, and they are going to do a two day professional photo shoot so they can promote new merchandise and have professional photos FOR INSTAGRAM.

What is the world coming to?

(I keep thinking of what kind of awesome things could be done with all that money for talented kids who don't have opportunities for lessons, can't afford instruments, etc. Again I want to go throw up now.)

Lisatheacrobat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Lisatheacrobat »

Why do you need a thousand dollar on a keyboard that you don’t know how to use? That would be like me buying that $4,000 Taylor guitar I wanted when I was younger but knew the basic chords. Heck I know how to play abguitar better than most people and I can’t justify my skill level to buy it. I don’t understand why they are throwing money away on stuff when she needs to spend the money on lessons. Learning yourself can only go so far.

lmmomSD

Post by lmmomSD »

Oh, and of course the water she's drinking in her little "songwriting" IG is Voss.
She's so relatable...

tomorrow100
Informer
Informer

Post by tomorrow100 »

Buying the piano is like kinda when they bought the horse with no clue how to look after it or ride it. It'll end up being neglected and untouched for months till they remember they've got it and allllll of a sudden Annie has some minor interest.

Also, did they forget they have an unused loft room they could put it in? Instead of measuring it up to put it in an awkward place where it possibly could get damaged.

Lisatheacrobat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Lisatheacrobat »

lmmomSD wrote:Oh, and of course the water she's drinking in her little "songwriting" IG is Voss.
She's so relatable...

I drink Voss water.. have you ever had it? It’s good. Call me insane but Voss water, Smart water and Life water all taste better than Dasani, Aquafina and Zephyrhills. Ya I’m crazy, I also like warm water. I know. Weird human. But I swear on it. Plus the big mouth on the Voss bottles is great to put fruit in it vs the smaller mouths of other water bottles. I don’t think of Voss water as being boogie or unrelatable. Drinking Perrier out of a straw is boogie if you asked me. I also drink coffee through a straw. Can’t stain the teeth. Lmao.

I woulda thought she would have jumped on the LaCroix train. Kenzie drinks it so I figured if Kenzie did surely Annie would too.

Lisatheacrobat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Lisatheacrobat »

tomorrow100 wrote:Buying the piano is like kinda when they bought the horse with no clue how to look after it or ride it. It'll end up being neglected and untouched for months till they remember they've got it and allllll of a sudden Annie has some minor interest.

Also, did they forget they have an unused loft room they could put it in? Instead of measuring it up to put it in an awkward place where it possibly could get damaged.
All they care about is the stuff. I have a horse. I have a piano. I have a singing career. But they don’t care about that stuff. She doesn’t give two craps about Luna now. I wouldn’t be surprised if they sold the horse and never said anything since that would cause chaos in the comments. $1,200 could get her a few months or at least a year of piano lessons. The thing they don’t understand is that it doesn’t matter how nice the instrument is, if you can’t play it, it won’t sound good. End of story. Piano is a lot harder to learn than Guitar. Though my friend and I had a long fight about this, there’s a lot going on you need to know and it goes beyond what three keys you press to make a chord. There’s melodies, harmonies, timing, style on top of knowing A, C#, E makes an A chord. Lessons will go so much forther than buying her a nice piano for the sake of having a nice piano. That is something that annoys me about these people. They are so bloody clueless about anything and just blow money on stuff because Annie has to have it. Paying for lessons will go so much further than a nice piano would. No offense, but learning an instrument is frustrating. Especially a piano. I play it a little bit but I ended up loving guitar more and I know to get good you have to know how to play it.

https://youtu.be/OPzp44clvcY

This is someone who knows how to play a piano. She took lessons most of her life. I think she was 10 when she got her piano. She’s like 17 or 18 in this video. So she had a lot of years under her belt to get to this level and even her brother was telling me that it took her two days to learn it. She never knew how to read sheet music and she adapted that song on her own. If you listen to the original version of the song, you’ll see how much talent that took to not only play it on piano but also to adapt it from the EDM it is... I just don’t see Annie taking to music in this way. Her parents are just wasting money on something so she can pretend like she’s cool.

lmmomSD

Post by lmmomSD »

Lisatheacrobat wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:Oh, and of course the water she's drinking in her little "songwriting" IG is Voss.
She's so relatable...

I drink Voss water.. have you ever had it? It’s good. Call me insane but Voss water, Smart water and Life water all taste better than Dasani, Aquafina and Zephyrhills. Ya I’m crazy, I also like warm water. I know. Weird human. But I swear on it. Plus the big mouth on the Voss bottles is great to put fruit in it vs the smaller mouths of other water bottles. I don’t think of Voss water as being boogie or unrelatable. Drinking Perrier out of a straw is boogie if you asked me. I also drink coffee through a straw. Can’t stain the teeth. Lmao.

I woulda thought she would have jumped on the LaCroix train. Kenzie drinks it so I figured if Kenzie did surely Annie would too.
It's just that Voss _is_ a "status" water (just saying that cracks me up) You may drink it because you actually enjoy the taste, but I can guarantee Annie drinks it because it's expensive and trendy.

Return to “Bratayley”